Welcome to Gaia! ::

God's Gifts

Back to Guilds

God gave us gifts and made us special. share them with other followers of christ. 

Tags: Suport & Prayer, Writing & Art, missions & sharing, Bible study & Verses, God & life styles 

Reply All Stuff Forum!!!
how can we not get this out!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kadaj_hot
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 am
i was thinking and i got the onclusion that we must truly hate God. because if we loved God so much we would share him with other none believers and believers alike. we go and make sure that everyone one knows we love this guy or girl, we go and tell everyone tht we love our husbands and wives why don't we go and tell every one WE LOVE GOD!!!!!!!!!

i want you to go to some one that doesn't know you love God with in this next week and tell them you do!!!! i don't care how you do it or if it comes up in the conversation. JUST DO IT!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:52 am
great idea.  

marieaskelinton
Captain

starry night-163
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:35 pm
You have a point I'll try to go out and do so this week... again, I'm bad at that stuff just like I'm bad at preaching the Gospel like the Lord commanded us to do in Matthew 28:16-20, since I'm shy I panic and then mess up the gospel which is not good... not good at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:52 am
kadaj I wish I'd read this sooner because you are so right. I've been getting bolder about it as I've gotten older and as I've tried to get closer to our Father and Saviour.
Our actions many times show our love for the Lord but people need to hear the words. Of late when someone asks what's your favorite song in the aquarium bottles, I reply "Jesus Loves Me".
I have some psych issues and I don't go out much but my best friend is gnostic and a couple of years ago I started standing up for God. Started learning verses so I can try to reach her and her daughter. I pray to become more brave so that I can go out in the world and witness as well. Thank you so much for pointing that out. Peace and Blessings heart heart  

FSHSisONE

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:13 am

I always make sure that people know that I love Christ. And I am open about sharing my faith with others.

Which is probably why I get hassled a lot by a few non-believers, mainly on here.

We need to minister to non-believers and share our faith with them. It doesn't have to be every day. But at least once a week, consider talking with a non-believer you know.

Good idea, Kadaj.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:00 am
"preach all ways use words when necessary"
"act as if you are the only face of god they will ever see"

i think you have to live they way god wants you to and people can tell and when they ask why tell them, but you don't want to be in everyones face about it all the time because that is what turns them off about god. most people i have met love that im a Christian and that I'm not pushy about it. if they wanted to hear a preacher they would go to church, you kind of just have to be there friend and let gods light shine through you.  

neatsa

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
All Stuff Forum!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items