Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Newbie, Supporting, Training, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Charities, Contests, and Games
THE Christmas Charity, For Newbies and Everyone else! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Ho, ho, ho!
  Merry Christmas!
View Results

THE Santa Claus

Jolly Giver

10,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:51 pm
THE Christmas Charity NSTG

To get a donation from me:
1. POST your request.
2. START a trade with me.
3. Change the TITLE of the trade to include the word "PLEASE."
4. ADD any items you don't want.

If you aren't sure how to follow the above steps, please visit How to start a Trade with Santa".
I will add your 10,000g donation, confirm and add your name to the Nice List in my
main thread!
It would be very NICE if you came back after confirming our trade to say thanks.

* Nice Boys and Girls give me
sweet nothings! On Gaia that means some little thing - you can include anything you don't want (flowers, fish, cheap garments, Daily Chance prizes, whatever). I love "sweet nothings" and I thank you for them!

* Nice Girls and Boys ask politely, using words like
Please and Thank You. If you forget to add "Please" to the trade title, I may think it is a donation and simply accept it. All donations are always appreciated!

* Nice Boys and Girls follow Gaia
TOS and Rules.

* Nice Girls and Boys do
NOT PM Santa or his helpers asking for donations, because so many on Gaia find that very rude. Stretching the page is also considered rude because it makes it hard to read all the other posts.

* Nice Boys and Girls
begin the trade with the word "Please" already in the title and with "sweet nothings" already included. If you don't confirm the trade within a week, it may be canceled.

* Nice Girls and Boys only get a donation from me once a year. I am the only person funding this charity other than occasional donations, so that is all I can give to each of you. Also, while I enjoy hearing about your quests, the only donations I give are pure gold to help you on your way. Good luck!

About The Naughty List: You didn't really believe that stuff about coal, did you? All Gaians are Nice in my book, but they only get on the Nice List below if they give me sweet nothings, say "Please" in the title of our trade, and get a donation from me.

Santa's Helpers are Donators who have given generously and are SO much MORE than Nice! They are LOVED and Appreciated! Elves are creative and artistic, so you'll find a list of elves who have given me artwork and/or poetry in my main thread. Thank you, Treasured Elves!

Thread Navigation:
Post 1: Introduction and How to Get on Santa's Nice List
Post 2: Santa's Workshop (Banners and Links)
Post 3: Hints for Earning Gaia Gold
Post 4: Reserved for future use.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:09 pm
Post 2: Santa's Workshop! Banners and Links

*~ BANNERS FOR THIS CHARITY ~*

Code:
[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.7914988] [IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/SantaClausTHE/TCC4.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.7914988]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/SantaClausTHE/TCC1.png[/img][/url]

or shorter code:
Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.7914988] [img]http://tinyurl.com/2y3fdr[/img][/url]

88x31 button

Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.7914988]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/SantaClausTHE/TCC88.png[/img][/url]

100x50 tag

Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.7914988] [IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/SantaClausTHE/TCC5.png[/IMG][/url]

*~ Other Useful Links ~*

SNOPES lists urban myths (and the true rumors, too!)
Code:
[url=http://snopes.com][b]SNOPES[/b][/url]

Click these buttons to donate for free. Click on their other equally worthy sites, too.

THE Santa Claus

Jolly Giver

10,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

THE Santa Claus

Jolly Giver

10,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:18 pm
Earning Gold on Gaia

Earning gold on Gaia can be quick and easy. Here are some ways in one place. Good luck!

+ Post.

+ Visit your Aquarium. Also play Booty Grab in the Aquarium subforum. Learn more about how aquariums work here.

+ Vote in a poll in the Chatterbox forum or a poll guild.

+ Get Daily Chance at Home, My Gaia, Shops, Forums, World, and Games.

+ Finish a jigsaw puzzle in Games. The more pieces the puzzle has, the more gold you earn when you finish it (but the longer it will take). The other games can also earn you gold, but usually not as quickly or easily.

+ Comment on someone's profile. (Feel free to comment on mine. Though I may not comment back, it still gives you gold!)

+ Comment on someone's journal.

+ Make a new journal entry in your own journal.

+ Sell an item from your Inventory or at a Shop. Sometimes selling things in the Marketplace or the Exchange will get you more than the half-price the stores give, but for very inexpensive things you may find no one will buy your item at any price. Also, you need a Trading Pass (which costs 500g) to sell things in the Marketplace.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:24 pm
Charity Donations 10k up to March, 30k in April, 100k May on,
given during each month of this year.
(see three posts down for previous years lists)

January 2014: 20 gifts; 210,000g!
Kittysaurus Rawr, a random artist appears, Souverain, Chibis Praise Anna, SeaWolfSon, Umioko, ReithTheKing, PurpleJellyBeanXD, XxXMyEpicLove, x-Ohh_Alexa-x, LeviaEthel*, xXGamer-BoiXx, niamelock, s w e e t anxiety, iMunchkinPanda, iiDarionii, sweetspy01, Lundon, xXx_Sunamicoro_xXx, ll windail1 ll, D1ary_of_the_Vampz

February 2014: 10 gifts; 100,000g!
Gingerynerd, Hinata-chan1010*, The Last Damned Soul, Enlightened nsanity, Etrikia, DJ Siamese, MKC Shang-Tsung, XoXo_Teddy_Bearz_XoXo, VanilaSnowflake, Alice Ranmaru Hotarubi

March 2014: 16 gifts; 160,000g!
II Kiax II, Alice Hotarubi Ranmaru, ChrisDaee, underbears, Rosiesnow, Master of the Trapdoor, awesomegurl8, plxd1, phoenixtear17, Baroness Adelaide, n u t e l l a f u d g e, Meyonaise, BittenbytheShewolf, II Bittersweet II, SheepieHime, yougottakillyourmind

April 2014: 12 gifts; 360,000g ~ NOTE: Gifts have increased to 30k per gift!
thekiki219, RP-Violet, charmy4ever, Kindred Thought, CharTalkslots, deliaswift, Apo-chan, fluffy berry, Princess Pikachuu, xXCandyVampireXx, Kawaii_BubblyKitten, Echo Saphir

May 2014: 11 gifts; 1,080,000g ~ NOTE: Gifts have increased to 100k per gift!
Fujiwara Riko, milkykittentea, sadgirl 199791, Oslangrio, itsmestefiii, bzztbzzt, iLollipopss, LeviaEthel (90k), NymiraB, opalwulf, Hinata-chan1010 (90k)

June 2014: 10 gifts, 1,000,000g
PastelWolf, Sir_Catherine, Liliana Rosanne, O L O R D Y, Roseanna Petrova, Devils_Rondo, Bjerger, Bae Tenchi, SecretStrength, Toxic Cakes

July 2014: 17 gifts, 1,700,000 g
Gata the Banoet, Anna Banana44, lovelydede, sousoupink12, MikaHimeChan, Hobo C u d d l e s, SpritofUnluck, MsEstuko, Crunchy Noodles, Azure the Blue, Meisteri, AgentBlackSwan, Devil in Shadow, FaeMoonMaiden, anniesunshine, Chox-Little-Chox, brianbear24

August 2014: 9 gifts, 900,000g
Crash8918, sakura komo, tyleric5234, Calae Solyaris, em_the_bibliophile, the tea ninja, insanity-is-relief, 14Mushrooms, usaoru-chan

September 2014:
X MagicalYuriToaster X,
Timmys Vixen,
LemurNipples,
Passionately Toxic,
Fdeja,
Yurikocchi,
iDinoberry,
harleyjam,
Cerothus,
peekachelly  

THE Santa Claus

Jolly Giver

10,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SWiiZzable

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:17 pm
hello  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:53 am
Hi Santa!!  

Mother Birthday

Friendly Giver

11,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

THE Santa Claus

Jolly Giver

10,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:55 pm
Gifts given in 2013:
January 2013: 190,000g
Forever Fluffman, TardisSauce, FallTooHard, Azurehale14, A Sadist Lover, x-littlelover, PromiseMeCourage, BourbonOwl, Miss Shadow Cat, Vampira Alien, RlSU, Hinata-chan1010, Hr Suresen, GrayMULE17, Asuna-san Blood Knight, xxAkeno, PrettyGreenBud, Peppermint_Candykane, xX-pinksnowflake-Xx

February 2013: 120,000g
I-Lost-Me-Mittens, Yuki Lilly, p3Blossom, aironna nicole, 1kaz, DarkHipsturd, mr. quackers, angel_baby_4, Dylan_Leon13, Maori Dark Star, Kotatsu Hobo, MoiiraMirai

March 2013: 150,000g
S i a m e s e K o n e k o, Prince High, Legal Cop, SNSDGorJess, starcookie1234, Mishroomish, Newbie Asian, Mr Fvckeroo, Skitty-san, passerella, Logically Unacceptable, I Am ii_Mikki, anniesunshine, Akatsuki_Girl_Rita, mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn

April 2013: 70,000g
commedesfvckdown, TacoLezz, Sarcasdick, Kioko Nakumura, xX Bitter-Sweet Karma, TehPancakesAndSyrupz, lookatkimberly

May 2013: 70,000g
Gilly O, XIX-Death The Kid-XIX, FrozenFate08, Knave of Knives, Serotonin Junkie, snowluver07, cup of insomnia

June 2013: 150,000g
ViscidVillette, xDarkIce08, Midsky 13, Fudgecakey, Mystressfluffy2, mixzphaxaway, sweet-pea-in-the-city, 0II0II0, obey_mexi_anna, Just_H3r, sterlingsilver 8, xXxMyEpicLovexXx, Da Shxt, pink fluffy duckling, Kazumi x3

July 2013: 160,000g
BitingoftheNails, The_Fallen_Soul1998, zenistar, Xevra, ColorfulCrayonsOfContent, Elyralith, Goldine, psychotic-murderer, vivjam, CutieDolly_Mint, Alpha Abraham, Raven of Kaos, Tickle Me Pandas, Tah-Dah-Dah, la dispuke, lady-drogo

August 2013: 220,000g
Momo McCode, Mayalala, iLL Effect, TerraBit, khzak, Potato Goddess, OtakuNumber9000, The Clumsy Kitty, ThanatosRising, rnikaela, Barfi, xXCholiXx, Bacon Mayhem, Kindaicidal, phlop, Her Cheshire Smile, this is my name XD, KaChieek, Melody Luria, CryPixels, Violette Cielle, IAmNerdE

September 2013: 190,000g
musicluver5678, Fumirei, xOhHaiDere, Leryrin, Aeon Timekeeper, Hanako-channn, yummycupcakessparkles, Artistic Wizard, Udop, Shadow-E-Claire, wafflemelty, iLollipopss, Paper Mache Dollfie, Serena Indigo, I Freebase Oreos, Sinister Lynx, vividkawaii luckystar, sccrgrl94, KendoGurl

October 2013: 110,000
Sunegami, Craytox, gothgirllexi, annadel, lxl Teddy_Bear lxl, Nozu King of Halloween, Baconsaurus, KawaiiBubbleTea-x, Pantsfart, Shogi Bear, Beedoe, midomoraa, Angry samar, Sunday Politics, facade of reality, xx Lady_Elena xx, Decepticon_Lyric, Elysia Windbourne, Neon Erections, Wildekatt, kyashi39

November 2013: 230,000
iLollipopss, Whorekagez, miixchen, sirinarkhon, xXx_Sweet_Dino_xXx, xpadmashru, xXLoves_PandasXx, Love Renewed, HopeNicolex, 1bratjade, mamamedusa, madelynheston, tabycatz, Teddieh, Hiyeronimus, ImaEpicCookieMonsterX, FrankenSaint, Utsukushii Itami, Alex Lert, Nami Soto, MafuyuMizu_Maffy, sorakh2_1995, Heartless Mina

December 2013: 440,000g
Vineasama, ILikeToHugPandas, iLyfa, CreepySillouhette, Ways2Win, lexibear6812, Arialla Night, sweet emmelyne, ewamsley, BeallaSwan7025, Halloween_zero, BonjourLadyGaga, Brotha I Hurt People, Lyonel Noale, A Scary Pumpkin, Soul_II_Rizer, humza13, Lumbee Wolf Lady, Minet de Giomanach, Alucard_Pelagius, Baby bely, humayon_jahanzeb, nyunyuchii, Darth Acheron, Lucypurr, Serethielle, Meguriuta, GuOTAKU, HeII N0, Death Angel Lence, brispinn, Mocha-Geek, GarlicGinger, ixChoco, ii-hungry, syrensage2, starships27, sunny king, rideordie420surside, Chu_berri, Lady Lilith Mistfang, xoGIZMOox, 0RGASMiC M00FiNS, Rogers_Elf

Gifts given in 2012:
In 2012 I gave 214 Gifts of 10,000g each (2,140,000g total). Donations included:
June 2012: 190,000g + a Mimzy Aura
Dylan LEOX, evil-rainbow cat, RenOcha13, skyeturtle,
texas sugar - Mimzy Aura
elven-skye, PePpErMiNtSkItTlEZ, pikachu vs nyan cat, Miu Kurosaki, Nei Karasu, Prince Rozen, TheSmartOne97, Child That God Abandoned,
Tokyo SexWhaIe, kawaii pantsu, k r y o l i t e , cherryblossomssong,
Those Voices, Hug mo ko hug mo ko, mikkisu

July 2012: 190,000g
ilikepie156, ilovedancinginfire, kurt was framed, Kurumu Love, x Schmidty, XxHelloMelodyxX, Evasivity, jayelix, smartypoohbear, Sakumisu, Nekos Boii 8D, Cindycate, smartydragon, bossiris20, TheCured, ICESYS, LeBookworm, Xx_PillowForever_xX, moi iz hannahhsm

August 2012: 110,000g
iiBathSaltz-, ParticularPurplePerson, azncrombie101, BlackRoseForever16, Cysgodol Incausto, Lilith Blackdragon, Crimson Carmen, PrinceBloodElf, Dark-Neko-K, ColorfulCrayonsOfContent, TheGooseWhisperer

September 2012: 50,000g
sara-ane, Vampira Alien, EonUke, maddyj1995, Peachie Puff

October 2012: 100,000g
Artemis Tigris, Misaki the Cute, kimickey9, Music Boxes, Holy Ariel, pig_girl, Devsutton, Kerosena, Dynamic Babe, kekenovac

November 2012: 190,000g
p3ButterCup, healingxpoison, Violet Rose28, PepsiSoda101, Acknowledged Now, Freak Lunchbox, p3Bubbles, death lord90, 4dreamersonly, milzyPENGU, Auden Lace, itz_juz_ordinary_me, p3Blossom, Peace-Lily, Gemcat, Waterkin, Ailurinae, cupcake513, Sir Swiftalot

December 2012: 440,000g
Hoshiko Ai, Sunegami, Zackarye, matcha-moose, How Quaint, Yuki Lilly, xbubblexbabex, Lady Marian Gisborne, yuki639, Beautiful x Mayhem, Polycythemia Vera, Prefect Yuki Kurosu, embassynight, island0meadow, Ms Magic Man, Crimson Seoul, CindyBishop, count of stripe whor, Ninina, Emilem, II BlazeoftheCookies II, bhebyba8, Reznoir, l3itchh_Pleasee, insane_evil_sister, only_one_yulia, Brendan Blayze, AdiMonster, Angry Cute Mogas, badday12345, CapriciousCrystals, Tomoko o v o, Krawezio, Mwriswith, Usagi-Baka, Quirkily, dip drops, 2secondsofdepression, Creep Bone, Snoopylala, ScarletXCrossXCrusade, kixien, XxCeltic_KnotxX, Artist of the Mind

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:21 pm
You look very handsome Santa!!  

Mother Birthday

Friendly Giver

11,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

seriouscat_25

Dapper Nerd

7,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:06 am
zOMGs...!!! It IS Santa Claus...!!! *glomps Santa* Wheeeeee...!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:01 am
hello santa ;]  

Okamizen

I3rilliant

6,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 am
hi there im questing cloud or winter rose!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:52 pm
Hello santa!  

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

10,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

THE Santa Claus

Jolly Giver

10,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:53 pm
Thank you all for stopping by! smilies/icon_heart.gif

Halloween_zero
Soul_II_Rizer
nyunyuchii
Serethielle
Lady Lilith Mistfang
xoGIZMOox
Rogers_Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:00 am
hi santa im new and dont understand what it is you do or how i do it lolz  

vip pogo

THE Santa Claus

Jolly Giver

10,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:48 pm
vip pogo Wrote:
hi santa im new and dont understand what it is you do or how i do it lolz

I'm not sure what you don't understand. Please PM me for clarification.  
☆ Charities, Contests, and Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff