To get a donation from me: 1. POST your request.
2. START a trade with me.
3. Change the TITLE of the trade to include the word "PLEASE."
4. ADD any items you don't want.
If you aren't sure how to follow the above steps, please visit How to start a Trade with Santa".
I will add your 10,00,000g (ten million gold) donation, confirm and add your name to the Nice List in my main thread and in the fourth post of this thread!
It would be very NICE if you came back after confirming our trade to say thanks. If you do so in my main thread, I will tip your post for another 10,000g!
* Nice Boys and Girls give me sweet nothings! On Gaia that means some little thing - you can include anything you don't want (flowers, fish, cheap garments, Daily Chance prizes, whatever). I love "sweet nothings" and I thank you for them!
* Nice Girls and Boys ask politely, using words like PleaseandThank You. If you forget to add "Please" to the trade title, I may think it is a donation and simply accept it. All donations are always appreciated!
* Nice Girls and Boys do NOT PM Santa or his helpers asking for donations, because so many on Gaia find that very rude. Stretching the page is also considered rude because it makes it hard to read all the other posts.
* Nice Boys and Girls begin the trade with the word "Please" already in the title and with "sweet nothings" already included. If you don't confirm the trade within a week, it may be canceled.
* Nice Girls and Boys only get a donation from me once a year. I am the only person funding this charity other than occasional donations, so that is all I can give to each of you. Also, while I enjoy hearing about your quests, the only donations I give are pure gold to help you on your way. Good luck!
About The Naughty List: You didn't really believe that stuff about coal, did you? All Gaians are Nice in my book, but they only get on the Nice List below if they give me sweet nothings, say "Please" in the title of our trade, and get a donation from me.
Santa's Helpersare Donators who have given generously and are SO much MORE than Nice! They are LOVED and Appreciated! Elves are creative and artistic, so you'll find a list of elves who have given me artwork and/or poetry in my main thread. Thank you, Treasured Elves!
Post 1: Introduction and How to Get on Santa's Nice List
Post 2: Santa's Workshop (Banners and Links)
Post 3: Hints for Earning Gaia Gold
Post 4: Gifts Given so far this year
+ Finish a jigsaw puzzle in Games. The more pieces the puzzle has, the more gold you earn when you finish it (but the longer it will take). The other games can also earn you gold, but usually not as quickly or easily.
+ Comment on someone's profile. (Feel free to comment on mine. Though I may not comment back, it still gives you gold!)
+ Comment on someone's journal.
+ Make a new journal entry in your own journal.
+ Sell an item from your Inventory or at a Shop. Sometimes selling things in the Marketplace or the Exchange will get you more than the half-price the stores give, but for very inexpensive things you may find no one will buy your item at any price. Also, you need a Trading Pass (which costs 500g) to sell things in the Marketplace.
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:24 pm
Charity Donations (1 billion per gift) given during each month of this year.
January 2016: 5 gifts given, 5 billion gold given!
Haowru, _ f a u x _ p a s s _, qaicium, whiteopalbabe, patillastuta
In 2012 I gave 214 Gifts of 10,000g each (2,140,000g total). Donations included: June 2012: 190,000g + a Mimzy Aura
Dylan LEOX, evil-rainbow cat, RenOcha13, skyeturtle,
texas sugar - Mimzy Aura
elven-skye, PePpErMiNtSkItTlEZ, pikachu vs nyan cat, Miu Kurosaki, Nei Karasu, Prince Rozen, TheSmartOne97, Child That God Abandoned,
Tokyo SexWhaIe, kawaii pantsu, k r y o l i t e , cherryblossomssong,
Those Voices, Hug mo ko hug mo ko, mikkisu
July 2012: 190,000g
ilikepie156, ilovedancinginfire, kurt was framed, Kurumu Love, x Schmidty, XxHelloMelodyxX, Evasivity, jayelix, smartypoohbear, Sakumisu, Nekos Boii 8D, Cindycate, smartydragon, bossiris20, TheCured, ICESYS, LeBookworm, Xx_PillowForever_xX, moi iz hannahhsm
September 2012: 50,000g
sara-ane, Vampira Alien, EonUke, maddyj1995, Peachie Puff
October 2012: 100,000g
Artemis Tigris, Misaki the Cute, kimickey9, Music Boxes, Holy Ariel, pig_girl, Devsutton, Kerosena, Dynamic Babe, kekenovac
November 2012: 190,000g
p3ButterCup, healingxpoison, Violet Rose28, PepsiSoda101, Acknowledged Now, Freak Lunchbox, p3Bubbles, death lord90, 4dreamersonly, milzyPENGU, Auden Lace, itz_juz_ordinary_me, p3Blossom, Peace-Lily, Gemcat, Waterkin, Ailurinae, cupcake513, Sir Swiftalot
December 2012: 440,000g
Hoshiko Ai, Sunegami, Zackarye, matcha-moose, How Quaint, Yuki Lilly, xbubblexbabex, Lady Marian Gisborne, yuki639, Beautiful x Mayhem, Polycythemia Vera, Prefect Yuki Kurosu, embassynight, island0meadow, Ms Magic Man, Crimson Seoul, CindyBishop, count of stripe whor, Ninina, Emilem, II BlazeoftheCookies II, bhebyba8, Reznoir, l3itchh_Pleasee, insane_evil_sister, only_one_yulia, Brendan Blayze, AdiMonster, Angry Cute Mogas, badday12345, CapriciousCrystals, Tomoko o v o, Krawezio, Mwriswith, Usagi-Baka, Quirkily, dip drops, 2secondsofdepression, Creep Bone, Snoopylala, ScarletXCrossXCrusade, kixien, XxCeltic_KnotxX, Artist of the Mind
February 2013: 120,000g
I-Lost-Me-Mittens, Yuki Lilly, p3Blossom, aironna nicole, 1kaz, DarkHipsturd, mr. quackers, angel_baby_4, Dylan_Leon13, Maori Dark Star, Kotatsu Hobo, MoiiraMirai
March 2013: 150,000g
S i a m e s e K o n e k o, Prince High, Legal Cop, SNSDGorJess, starcookie1234, Mishroomish, Newbie Asian, Mr Fvckeroo, Skitty-san, passerella, Logically Unacceptable, I Am ii_Mikki, anniesunshine, Akatsuki_Girl_Rita, mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn
April 2013: 70,000g
commedesfvckdown, TacoLezz, Sarcasdick, Kioko Nakumura, xX Bitter-Sweet Karma, TehPancakesAndSyrupz, lookatkimberly
May 2013: 70,000g
Gilly O, XIX-Death The Kid-XIX, FrozenFate08, Knave of Knives, Serotonin Junkie, snowluver07, cup of insomnia