Guild Comment/Suggestion Box Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

-Livverz-
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:54 pm

~Welcome~

Hey guys, Captain Liv here.

I've noticed that some people have ideas about things we could do as a Guild.

I'd like for anyone with idea to talk to me about them. If there's any way we can have more activity in the Guild and as a family, I'd like to know what your ideas are.

So, if you've got any ideas or suggestions, then here's the place to post them, or to discuss.

Also, if you do have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to PM me at any time. I love hearing what you guys want or think would benefit the Guild.

Think of this thread as a suggestion/comment box, so feel free to post.

~With love,

Captain Liv <33

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:25 pm
Hmm... Maybe as one of our events we could have a Masquerade? Or we can have a week where we can dress up froma certain time period?  

xChibiWingx
Crew

-Livverz-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:59 pm
WingedFantasyGirl11 Wrote:
Hmm... Maybe as one of our events we could have a Masquerade? Or we can have a week where we can dress up froma certain time period?
Listen here, slut...

smilies/icon_3nodding.gif

Sounds like a good idea. I'm trying to plan something now...I wanna get people back for an event...I know it's been really dead lately...

...I love you <3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:00 pm
-Livverz- Wrote:
Listen here, slut...

Sounds like a good idea. I'm trying to plan something now...I wanna get people back for an event...I know it's been really dead lately...

...I love you <3

Yeah... But it's been getting a little better.  

xChibiWingx
Crew

-Livverz-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:22 pm
-Livverz- Wrote:
Listen here, slut...

...I love you <3

Listen here, slut...

I hope the new announcement thing will help.

...I love you <3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:03 pm
-Livverz- Wrote:
-Livverz- Wrote:
Listen here, slut...

...I love you <3

Listen here, slut...

I hope the new announcement thing will help.

...I love you <3

Me too.  

xChibiWingx
Crew

cutekawaiikoneko
Crew

2,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Rawr i blame school & homework >.< I like the Masquerade idea!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:10 pm
Problem for the Masquerade will be buying and making outfits for them all? XD

Maybe for Chistmas we could all dress as elves and someone can dress as Santa? XD I don't know of anything for an event besides the Presnt Boxes we had last year and of course the Ball Room.  

xChibiWingx
Crew

Norobi

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:28 pm
Hmmm.....a secret Santa event could be cool. You'd get your person an item from their wishlist and send it as an anonymous gift.

Just a thought. smilies/icon_3nodding.gif

That picture of Allen is adorable!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:09 am
Norobi Wrote:
Hmmm.....a secret Santa event could be cool. You'd get your person an item from their wishlist and send it as an anonymous gift.

The only problem with that is that some people (like me) might have gold-flow issues; I don't know that I could AFFORD to buy anything that wasn't uber-cheap. smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif Maybe if we modified it so that you could write a story or a poem or draw a picture instead. . .? Can you do something like that anonymously?

I like the Masquerade idea, but again there's the gold problem. Um, I'm new here, so there may already be plans for this that I don't really know about, but what about a X-mas themed RP? Maybe kind of like the Murder Mystery that's going on right now, but more like a Mystery Dinner Theater, where there's a set NP death from the beginning, and everyone has the same clues to work off of (i.e., there's not the problem of not knowing players' backgrounds for new people like me.) If you started working on it soon and set a registration date, I'd think that it'd be doable. I mean, if you think that people would like it . . . I totally understand if you think it's a bad idea. smilies/icon_redface.gif  

Ruth the Magnificent

4,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Norobi

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:14 pm
Ruth the Magnificent Wrote:
Norobi Wrote:

The only problem with that is that some people (like me) might have gold-flow issues; I don't know that I could AFFORD to buy anything that wasn't uber-cheap. smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif Maybe if we modified it so that you could write a story or a poem or draw a picture instead. . .? Can you do something like that anonymously?

I like the Masquerade idea, but again there's the gold problem. Um, I'm new here, so there may already be plans for this that I don't really know about, but what about a X-mas themed RP? Maybe kind of like the Murder Mystery that's going on right now, but more like a Mystery Dinner Theater, where there's a set NP death from the beginning, and everyone has the same clues to work off of (i.e., there's not the problem of not knowing players' backgrounds for new people like me.) If you started working on it soon and set a registration date, I'd think that it'd be doable. I mean, if you think that people would like it . . . I totally understand if you think it's a bad idea. smilies/icon_redface.gif

Avi art would be an interesting thing to try.

But I do like your Mystery theater idea. I think that could work very well.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:05 pm
Ruth- It doesn't have to be a all-out Masquerade thing. It can just be a mask and matching outfit or dress~.  

xChibiWingx
Crew

xChibiWingx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:55 pm
Maybe for some random event we all dress as ravers : D It would be a Rave Day and all of us could post songs.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:12 pm
smilies/icon_biggrin.gif haha, the rave idea sounds kind of fun.  

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xChibiWingx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm
It would be amazing! Just like old times.. Road and me could make the punch again >3  
DGM Black Order

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games