Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Community Sniper Game! - Archive Mode Activate!

Back to Guilds

After a while of dust setting in, the Guild has gone into Archive Mode. 

Tags: strategy, game, sniper, social, deceit 

Reply Snipéd D
CC2: Rewrite [Sniper Story] ~ ~ STILL GOING Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Long a go in the I Am Me forum I wrote a story named Constant Chaotic, or CC for short. It never got finished.
But here's the rewrite.

http://cc.khat.us
Chapters are updated every monday at noon eastern standard time.
I'll post the chapters in the thread whenever I get a chance (the website updates automagically).

Story
To read about the old CC, go here.

The synopsis of the new CC is thus:

In the world of Gaia, people have Resonance Souls. These souls grant them special powers. But some of these powers are feared. The once of most relevance are The Prophecies, which consist of The Phoenix and The Soul Stealer.
These Resonants are so strong that factions exist to try to stop them from destroying the world.

In a world that believes in prophecy, do you think you can change it?
The League has sent a Monte Criston to destroy The Phoenix, whose current reincarnation is in the country of Dexterity.
It's a small girl.
And she's your best friend.

Differences between CC1 and CC2
CC2 concentrates on less characters than the first CC. CC1 had a problem with too many characters and a bunch of them being there for little to no reason at all. The current CC gets rid of that, however a majority of the old characters (and some new ones) do make cameos.

CC1 also concentrated on a lot of action happening right this instant with explanations happening later.
CC2 follows a more linear storyline. You found out about the characters as they're being introduced. While this gets rids of some mystery elements the last story had, I do believe it'll solve a lot more problems later.
But because of this, the story sort of has a "boring" start.
Lastly, CC1 gave the phoenix gang hardly any screen time.
In CC2 the phoenix gang plays a much larger role and you actually learn about these characters and care for them before things start happening to them.

Also minor geographical changes occurred. Mostly I just made areas much larger. Dexterity was just a city in the last story. Here it's a country. Most of the old towns were turned into countries.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:42 pm
CHARACTERS

If you have a character you want inserted into the story tell me the name of it and a little bit about their personality and/or what they look like and I will try to insert them into the story. But I make no guarantees that any of the stuff you provide me will remain in tact or that your character will be in for more than one sentence.

(In no particular order)

Edmond Dantes = Edmond Dantes
[Q] = Q
Heart Shaped Toastie = Tali Heartlie
Sibieko = Sim(ion)
Kingshoy = Kingsley
Amigox3 = Amigo
Fortenra Askasa = Fortenra Askasa

LOOKING FOR PICTURES TO PUT IN THE ENCYCLOPEDIA!
If you have art that may look like one of the CC characters, link me to it!
I'm especially interested in art for Tali, Edmond Dantes, and Kingsley.

CAMEOS
Now I am determined to make a list of the people who have shown up in the story that are not major characters but are based off someone.

(these are in no order)
Zepia Eltnam Oberon = Oberon
Insom
Nymphie
Buzzkid24 = Buzz
Eikichi stalth = Eiki

I think that's it but I'm probably forgetting some.

.... Tedie does make a cameo, but it's in a chapter that was never released. >_>
<_<  

[Q]

Elder

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:44 pm
CURRENT CHAPTER

CC1 Archive (no longer updated) Here.

CC2 Archive here.
CC2 Archive is updated automagically every monday at noon EST.

This post is updated whenever I get a chance, which is usually way later than the website gets updated. So check the website.

If you spot typos, please let me know so I can correct them~
===========================================

See site.
Or page 5 & 6 of the thread.
Or page 8 & 9.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:46 pm
Ok Go.
User Image

edit:
Okay, I just finished writing ch. 3 (for next monday).
My goal is to write the entire story until the end so this continues updating while I'm gone for basic and finishes around the time I get back. =3  

[Q]

Elder

Nymphiedora
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:34 am

Q! I'm reading it now. I book marked the site cool

If you can fit a Nymphie character in the story that would be really cool biggrin Except I cant think up any characteristics because I'm lame like that, I really just like having characters named after me >.>

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:18 pm
I couldn't but help imagine the shrillest voice for Q in chapter 2. I got my art spark back. I might draw some fanart. Who knows?  

TootsieFruity

Sibeiko

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:45 pm
Well, I was hooked before, and I think I'll most likely be hooked again...

^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:03 am
User Image
Well I'm happy you guys are getting back into it!

I've completely reworked Q. He's not going to be in the series for a few chapters after 2 so I'm not sure yet if he'll retain the whole music listening thing or if he'll smoke as much (Since in this story, Edmond's more like his dad and Edmond wouldn't let his kid do that stuff talk2hand )
But he's still a cool character.
Unfortunately Aine has been dropped so no "crybaby Q" upcoming scenes but he has absorbed someone else instead that might be important -cough-

OTHER THAN THAT

My new favorite character is Kingsley, who's first appearance is in chapter 3 and he's a character from cc1 that was almost 100% reworked and everything about him will make(or should make) SO MUCH MORE SENSE.

Also.

Q & Edmond shouldn't be main characters in CC2 (int hat they get most of the screentime) but knowing me it'll probably end up that way soon.

Chapter 3 is focused on Tali and Sim, and I have a really hard time writing youthful/funny/angry/schooldays characters/scenes.

I'M JUST SOSRS.
But I'll try. Because I still have to bring in the other main characters. <3

Today (after work) is story day (Yes, I've scheduled actual days to work on these things) so hopefully I'll get chapter 4 done~

I'll also be working on this over sunday - monday provided I don't get absorbed by my other project (An AMV >_> ) and if I write up to chapter 10 I'll change the update schedule to twice a week instead of once.  

[Q]

Elder

Cherry Ave

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:37 pm
Ooh! I read the first two chapters and it looks so cool!

I want to put a character in, but I'm trying to think of one to add. Keep it up Q! ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:34 pm
dude yeah there were a gazillion characters last time xD

i'm glad to see this story re-done

it was cool last time, and without all the extra people it'll probably be even awesomer :3

Tedie Behr

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:07 pm
Thanks guys!

I've finished chapter 3 (I think I mentioned that already) but I also wrote up all the character bios for all characters for chapters 1 - 4. Once the third chapter shows up (monday) all the character bios will be released too.
So no potential spoilers! smile

I also reworked the site so it's clearer what's CC2 and what's CC1.
Also the "characters" link on the menu links to CC2's characters now instead of CC1's.

I am still in the process of writing chapter 4. It's going to be a bit difficult on that side of things.

I think I'll leave the rest of the CC2 encyclopedia (terms, items, rez, etc.) for another day.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:25 am
YAY!! IT'S A NEW VERSION!!

Also, I'M IN IT!!!  

Edmond Dantes

Triskellion

Dangerous Conversationalist

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:45 am
Commendable, you are.

I'd love to help too, but seeing as I'll be leaving at the end of the summer for "destination who knows?" I wouldn't be of much/any help to you.

I love writing. Writing requires so much more than reading... which makes me wonder why Florida is so much bigger on having minors read more than write more...

((
Stupid Florida, I love you so.))

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:44 pm
Trisk, did you ever read the old CC? Because you're in the last chapter of it. 23. wink  

[Q]

Elder

Triskellion

Dangerous Conversationalist

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:52 pm
[Q]
Trisk, did you ever read the old CC? Because you're in the last chapter of it. 23. wink

surprised

I think I have read some of the chapters some time ago, but not recently enough to remember much.

((
That's cool.))

Snipéd D

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas