Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу(σρєи/α¢¢єρтιиg)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Lixin District
169 Cherry Street- Chisei Nakamura Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Clean Member

1,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:25 pm

User Image
Living Room
User Image

Dining Room
User Image

Kitchen
User Image

Bathroom
User Image

Bedroom
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:15 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October27thSaturday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Crew

Interstellar Dragon

18,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Master Converter 500

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Clean Member

1,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Exhausted somewhat LOCATION ▬ ❝ Home COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

Chisei had returned home from work. Exhausted she would open the door to her cabin looking home and close the french door. With a sigh of relief, she felt glad to be home in her own sanctuary space and as she looked around there appeared to be very little she needed to do before Tomlin would be over soonish to see her. Walking up to her bedroom she would begin to look through her wardrobe for a nice smart outfit to wear liking a rather nice dress with a sde bow in a lavender that matched the colour of her eyes and some flat shoes, there was no way after being on her feet all day that she was going to be wearing heels.
                                          Deciding on some nice underwear she would give a blush wondering if her choice was too racy, walking into the bathroom she would take her shower and enjoy the water that touched upon her scales, it was a bit itchy but patting herself dry seemed to help remove the discomfort. Dressing in the clothes she modelled for herself in the mirror and seemed satisfied with how she looked and begun to style her hair so that he would be able to see all of her faces features.
                                          With a relaxed sigh, she was ready and sat down stairs waiting for him to turn up.

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Theme Song: A dream like this

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

A few minutes after Chisei finishes getting ready, there was a knock on her door. Tomlin had shown up, dressed somewhat casually. He had stopped by his house to pick up the flowers and put on a tie, to look somewhat decent. After he knocks, he takes a step back, taking some breaths to compose himself. He wanted to enjoy himself, but was a bit conscious about his heart rate. If he overheated so quickly, neither he nor Chisei would enjoy the night. Once he's good and ready, he smiles and waits for Chisei to open the door.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Clean Member

1,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Chisei Opened the door. Her cheeks hinted she was blushing, " Wow looking handsome, you didn't have to dress too much to impress me" she teased and kissed his cheek softly , chisei dressed herself nicely but was a little nervous that her dress might have been a bit short as it shoowed the rest of the scarring that was on her leg and the rest of her right sides deformity , well not that intimately but you get the jest it flattered her figure, she only hoped his heart rate did not go too high as she was worried about him. her eyes looking at him as best she could with only half her sight she smiled " i really missed you, do please come in side"

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:18 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Thanks." He replies, and smiles more at the kiss. "You look really good as well." Stepping inside, he returns the kiss on the cheek, then offers her the flowers. "Missed you as well. Oh!" He reaches into a little bag he had on his side and pulls out the Divergent book from Yukari's place. "Made a new friend today. She thought that maybe you'd like to read this?" He looks into her eyes, both of them, as he offers the book.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Clean Member

1,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Chisei smelt the flowers she were offered.
                                          the beautiful colours made her smile as he presented her with the book her expression grew wider " oh wow a new book to read, tell her i said thank you i do enjoy reading, as you can see i don't have a tv so its about as much entertainment i get in the evenings usually..you arent overheating are you? i can put the fan on to cool the air for you" she asked worriedly and walked him into her kitchen " lets put these in water before they wilt, they are so beautiful thank you again..i feel like i should be giving you a gift too.." she would put the flowers in a vase full of water and smile at him.
                                          She would turn to him " it's nice to make friends I wish I had a better day of it, unfortunately, there was this woman and she kept asking me to sit with her but I was the only staff in and I did not want to get in trouble so I refused, she was so annoyed with me.. she was very demanding and looked quite rich, I'd never seen her around before, and I usually know most people..she said I was ugly inside .do-do you think that of me?" she asked this being like a second date she felt a little nervous but at the same time she wanted to be closer to him yet she still worried that he would overheat and tried to think of ways in which would not cause his curse to activate.

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"I'm fine right now." He says, regarding his body temperature. "Your comfort's just as important, anyway." After she puts the flowers in the vase and turns to him, he goes and puts his hands on her shoulders, listening to the events of her day. "No, I don't think you are ugly, inside or out." He responds to her question. "Don't mind what that woman said to you, okay? If you've never seen her around, then she's probably just a tourist or something, so she doesn't really matter. Not in the long run." He smiles at her gently, then leans in and kisses her forehead. "And look, if you're worried about me as well, then I'll just keep some water around. If I start to get too hot, I'll pause for a moment to drink some. That should keep me cool enough, okay?"

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Clean Member

1,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chi felt his touch. it was warm and inviting his words and his kiss upon her forehead made her feel so safe in his arms " sorry i was not sure totally how your curse worked so i didn't want you uncomfortably worrying about things and overheating, but then you have been dealing with it for this long so you should be okay, i know its a little early for the restaurant but i really wanted to see you and thank you for walking me home last night even if all we did was talk it felt great " staring into his eyes she kisses him on the lips and blushed.

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"I wanted to see you, too." His face turns slightly red when she kisses him, but he leans in and returns the kiss. Pulling back for a moment, he smiles, and his hands move down to her sides. "Well, like you said, it's a little early to go eat right now...anything you want to do before we head out?"

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Clean Member

1,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

The kiss felt like heaven watching his face turn red she gave a light giggle to see his smile. As his hands moved to her sides her cheeks burned as she got slightly embarassed as he asked her what she wished to do before " we could always talk i'm sure there is more you want to know as do i or we could take a walk, its as shame theres no braodwalk or beach nearby it be nice to walk upon, or a fairground, i've never been to a fairground before but i have read about them in stories" she gave a nervous laugh realising that she was most likely talking too much.

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Starting to get to the point in the year where beaches aren't a great destination, anyway. That's more for the summer." He laughs for a moment. "I'm not sure if there's a fairground around here, to be honest. Haven't explored the area as much as I should...want to just talk for a little bit?" He sits down at her table, pulling a chair out for her as well.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Clean Member

1,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:49 am
User ImageUser Image

Giving a nervous giggle she would respond to him whilst sitting down in the chair that he had pulled out for her " yeah i guess so is it october already?.." she sighed " well atleast there will be something for halloween right , i heard that there is a ball or something that happens but i'm not all that sure about the details if worst comes to worst maybe we could go see a movie or just hang out , mmhmm yes sure id love to talk to you though i am not sure what to talk about, is there anything you would like to know?" Chi leant forwards her hand reaching to touch his own " i have nothing to hide from you after all we are dating" she smiled softly a light tint of pink to her cheeks as she waited his response.
                                          " after all, we should still have some questions left, like how can I make sure to keep you from overheating" she grinned " of course i didn't forget what i said"

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:20 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Something for Halloween? Must not have heard of it, yet. Sounds fun, for sure. I'll look into it. If it starts to get too much, yeah, we could go do a movie, or something else." He watches as her hand moves to his, and he wraps his hand around hers. "It's about time to go to dinner, I think. Maybe you could tell me some more of the things you like to do while we're there?" He smiles, then his grin matches hers. "Turning the temperature down should help. Maybe keeping some cool water close by as well."

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Clean Member

1,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image

" yeah we should be heading to the restaurant now, aren't you disappointed that i wont be serving you?" she teased him playfully " of course you can, well you know i like books now so theres something , but i also like to paint " she giggles " though i don't think i am good at it" Chi would get up from the table " you have me excited now i have so many more questions to ask you"

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Lixin District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out