• Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:59 pm
User Image

┉┉ T O D A YxxxH A P P E N SxxxT OxxxB E

┉┉ 19 T HxxO FxxS U M M E R

✿ 6:30 AM
                                        ✿ Clear Skies, 78 Degrees
                                        ✿ As summer progresses, the temperature is steadily rising. This morning is rather uneventful in comparison to yesterday's somber start.
                                        ✿ None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOCATION Lacera's bed COMPANY Lacera MOOD playful | VOICE | OUTFIT

Lacera's silly remark about sitting on it brought a smile to Nikolas' face. It...is on her...butt. There was no time to respond as he was playfully tackled back into the bed. He laughed as he fell back. He actually thought it was pretty cute seeing her act kind of jealous. He had never realized when she was being jealous before, so this seemed like the first time for him. Besides, Lucielle was absolutely no competition for the blonde woman. At best, they would only ever be friends. As disappointing as that may be for the aristocrat, it was just the way it was. He didn't care, though. It might be fun choosing something for her to wear. He considered this a great payback for the times she rushed him along and chose outfits he didn't approve of. The only reason he wore them anyway was that she always gave him a time constriction and he didn't want to miss out on spending time with her. Now he could do the same to her. Oh, how the tables have turned. The young prince thought deviously. He was going to pick the most frou-frou dress he could possibly get his hands on. "Of course I'll help you. What do you want to do after we're ready, though?" She hadn't answered him about breakfast yet, so he wasn't sure if she would want to change into such frippery now.

cowrunchyroll
Vice Captain

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

14,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Merlin The Mage
Captain

Benevolent Genius

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:10 pm

I am chilling at the courtyard with the Nikolas and maybe Lucielle(?).

╔══════════════

Regret was a sour mistress. Nikolas had been quick to choose an outfit that was meant to compete in the realm of Lucielle's attire rather than her own. The skirt of the dress brushed her ankles and the frills made her feel absurd. She'd finally put her foot down when it came to shoes. There was no chance in hell she'd wear high heels. At breakfast she earned some judgmental stares from Cyrus and Adrian. She'd dismissed it as her losing a bet. Any attempt made by the young prince to deny that claim was met with a sharp kick to his shin. A kick entirely unfiltered by her awareness that she could no longer judge the force behind it.

Lacera did revel in the time she made for getting comfortable in the unfamiliar attire. If it had been her choice, she would have picked something tight-fitting and a tad sultry to draw attention to her chest. Perhaps it wasn't a tactic that worked in the court though. She had plenty to learn. After finishing her meal, she pulled Adrian aside out of Nikolas' earshot to ask him about teaching her to dance that evening. The princess had nor desire to sit idly by during the heart festival and watch Nikolas entertain other women the entire knight. The gritty feeling she had endured in her guts before she had fled was all to identifiable all of a sudden. Her dear friend had been spot on.

Once drawing closure to her brief discussion with Adrian, she suggested taking a walk outside. Their engagement was still a secret, but walking around with him was normal for her. The abnormal thing was shirking her guard uniform or casual attire suited for freedom of movement that she normally wore. She made sure to walk about the castle's courtyard slowly, folding both her hands together to keep herself from reaching for Nik's. Occasionally, Lacera would kick a pebble a few feet. "Prince Nikolas, Lucielle is bound to mock me for wearing this. I know I look out of place." She griped openly. "I mean, the sentry at the gate looked at me like he was being eaten alive."

══════════════╝IINDENT

Gotta say, I'm feeling uncomfortable and I've been thinking about how ridiculous I look.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxι αм тнє ɢσ∂∂єss σғ нαιя αи∂ вєαυтч, ℓυcιєℓℓє-sαмα!! (^_−)~☆
xxxxxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ever since she had been shown the courtyard in the palace by Nikolas, Lucielle became a frequent visitor to the garden located there. She had fallen in love with the lilies grown in the courtyard and over the last day had spent her free time there between her lessons. The green haired girl had hoped that she would spot Nikolas there the day after he had shown her the courtyard, but unfortunately that had not been the case. Maybe he was busy again? Had something happened maybe? She hoped that whatever it was it was a good thing.

The 19th of Summer brought the summer heat in full force, leaving the aristocratic girl feeling lethargic enough that she couldn't pay attention to her lessons. As a result of the hotter weather, Lucielle was freed from her classes early. When she was finally freed from her home, the female quickly threw on a fresh outfit before leaving the manor for the castle. As she walked along, the female happily hummed a tune she was practicing on the piano recently called 'Tale of a Sleeping Prince'. When she had heard the title she just knew that she had to learn it. Lucielle wasn't sure how good her vocal skills were, but she had been practising that secretly as well. Lucielle was hoping that she could perfect the piece and perform it in front of Nikolas.

The first thing that Lucielle noticed when she arrived in the courtyard was that she was in fact not alone. Two others were already there; one she was happy to see while the other not so much. Nikolas and Lacera were already present in the courtyard, and while the green haired girl would usually run up to Nikolas to hug him, the sight of the two together kept her back. They were a lot....closer than usual. Not only that, but Lacera was not in her guard uniform or casual clothes. Instead, she was uncomfortably standing in a dress you would expect one of the aristocrats or royals to wear. It was like looking at a different person altogether. Lucielle could see something had changed, something big, but she didn't want to acknowledge it. Because if she did her heart would break in two....

Hesitantly the female stepped forward with a smile on her face, drawing the attention of both blondes to her. If either of them knew Lucielle well enough, they would catch on quickly that there was already something wrong with her. While she had a smile on her face and seemed happy, she lacked her usual childish energy. "Prince Nik! I was hoping to see you here again today! Thank you for showing me the courtyard the other day. I love spending my free time here now...." the eighteen year old started off before turning to look at Lacera. Until now, she had never really considered Lacera a potential rival for Nikolas' affection, but despite how uncomfortable the guard looked, the dress suited her well. Not that Luci would say that to her. Instead, she felt the need to tease her. "No way, is that Lacera?! I didn't recognise you at first! I can't believe you are wearing a dress. Maybe my fashion sense inspired you?! Hehe" Luci said before giving a quick twirl in her heels, showing off her comfort in wearing such feminine clothing. Once she had returned to her normal standing position, Lucielle turned her red gaze back to Nik, her heart thumping loud in her chest once her eyes fell on him. "How have you been Prince? I didn't see you yesterday...oh! Yesterday I came here to look at the lilies, they seem to be in full bloom now! Do you want to come see them with me?" she asked, stepping closer to the crown prince's side.

where - the palace courtyardcompany - nik and laceraemotions - confusedooc -

Raven5023

Romantic Fatcat

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:57 am
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. WHERE ROKU IS tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ROKU AERON tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was someone Samael had to see before he went out on another small adventure.
                                              He had a younger brother named Roku, and surely his not-so-little runt was worried sick
                                              about the whereabouts of his best friend, plus…Well, it was time for Sammy to pay his
                                              brother a visit as well. He made sure to pack some breakfast for the both of them. It was
                                              still pretty early in the morning. Who ever knew what time Roro would be rising? Maybe
                                              Samael himself would have to drag his poor brother out of bed. Well, regardless of
                                              whether Roro was resting or not, Samael had some exciting news his brother would
                                              definitely wake up for. As he bounded up the steps to where he was sure Roro was hiding,
                                              he hummed a pretty light tune as he thought of what he should be saying. Should he
                                              be dramatic or straightforward? Maybe straightforward was a better option to avoid giving
                                              his brother a heart attack. That sounded like a plan.

Samael made his way up to the door. He knocked as he said his greetings: “Roro, it’s
                                              me.”
                                              Samael never missed a beat as he rook out the spare keys from his pocket and
                                              invited himself in. He took one good look at the place before his eyes landed on Roro’s
                                              figure. “You’re been worried this whole time, huh?” He question as he approached
                                              his brother. He dug a hand into the picnic basket he brought with him and took out a
                                              mason jar filled with a fresh granola recipe. “Come on, eat. You need this.” He told
                                              him tenderly. He set the picnic basket down, and pulled up a chair to buckle down into
                                              some serious conversation.

“Before we catch up, I have something important to say.” Samael began as he
                                              folded his hands over his crossed legs. “I know these are some challenging days for
                                              you since your best friend has gone missing—but your worries are over now.”

Samael paused to look at the clock. He took in a deep breath before he looked at Roku.
                                              His once grim expression broke into a smile. “Your best friend is safe. She returned
                                              two days ago.”
                                              He reached out and gave Roku a reassuring pat. “She’s been busy so
                                              she hasn’t had the time to see you, though I’ve had the pleasure of meeting her
                                              at the royal library on the day she returned.”
                                              He explained. Hopefully Roku’s spirits
                                              were lifted. “She’s perfectly alright. You should go see her when you have time.”
                                              He encouraged him. Hopefully he sees her soon. Samael has an odd feeling about the
                                              recent turn of events.

“I hope you enjoy your granola. Brother knows best.” He teased lightly with a laugh.
                                              “It’s perfectly healthy so at least I know you’re eating right.” Samael mentioned as
                                              he reached out for the picnic basket and brandished another mason jar filled with the very
                                              same granola. “See? We match.” He declared, proudly with a puff of his chest.
                                              Hopefully he wasn’t too embarrassing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:29 am

I am hanging out at place with people.

╔══════════════

Ever since Lacera had failed to return that day, Roku had been out of sorts. After a few days he had visited the castle under the guise of checking the condition of the guards' armament. When asking about Lacera's weapon he was greeted with sympathetic looks. Only one person had the guts to tell him they hadn't seen her. It was then he knew something had gone wrong and it didn't take too much questioning around the docks to find out she had left aboard a foreign ship. Even later he was questioned about whether he knew anything about her abandoning the island. The entire interrogation devolved into a shouting match where he swore she would never abandon the royal family. Even if she had left her post that day, she'd have never considered leaving for good...not without telling him. Right?

The whole scenario had put him in a bad place. His normally chipper attitude dissolved into a bundle of worry. His work became less spirited and his girlfriend had even said he'd gotten a bit clingy. Roku spent the previous few weeks sleeping on the couch, just in case Lacera returned. With each passing day, the feeling he had been betrayed stirred harder.

Roku was having another restless night of sleep on his sofa that morning when he was joined by his brother. The door opening stirred him from his slumber. "Is that you, babe?" He'd missed Samael's announcement from outside. Long, black hair lay tousled around his shoulder and his bare chest glistened with a thin layer of sweat. The blacksmith rubbed his eyes and pushed some hair from his face. When his brother spoke again he scowled. "Damn, it's so not cute to get woken up by a dude." A loud yawn escaped him and he sat up all the way. His bloodshot eyes gave more than a sufficient answer to his brother's inquiry.

Roku took hold of the jar of granola and stared at the content. "What's got you in such a good mood?" He was cut off by his brother declaring he had an announcment. The way he opened made Roku's stomach sink. She was dead, he knew it. She was always so tough but someone had done her in while her leg was hurt.

When Samael said she was found safe, a tide of emotions crashed into him. Relief, curiosity, and anger. Anger at Lacera for making him worry and anger at his brother for tugging his heart strings. He threw a light punch into Samael's shoulder, knowing his scholarly brother wasn't as hardened as he was. "Your an a**." The words were harsh, but the slow tears of happiness that beaded in his eyes would give away his appreciation.

He twisted the lid off the jar of granola. "I'll go see her after eating. I need to beat that girl up for causing such a scare." A grin stretched across his face finally. "'Sides, your cooking is almost as good as my girlfriend's." When Samael said that brother knows best and showed him the matching jar he laughed, hard. If he had taken a bite already it would have flown straight from his mouth.

"Bro..." He could barely choke out a word through his laughter. After a few minutes he began to calm down. "How do you even say that with a straight face?" Roku wiped the corners of his eyes. His brother could be so uncool. "Maybe this is why A....." He stopped himself mid sentence, knowing how hard Samael had taken it. After his brother went out of the way to bring him food and good news he didn't want to sour his spirits. "Nevermind, I love you, bro." He gave his brother a firm pat on the back.

Roku made a quick trip to grab utensils from the kitchen, making a point to tease Samael that the spoons matched. When he sat down to eat, he returned to the topic of Lacera. "Did she look okay? She was pretty messed up when she came to my place. Crusher is in some serious denial about her feelings."

When that topic ran it's course, he ventured the opposite direction. "What have you been up to lately anyways?"

══════════════╝IINDENT

I'm feelin' mood and my head's been ponderin' thought.

Merlin The Mage
Captain

Benevolent Genius

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Merlin The Mage
Captain

Benevolent Genius

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:42 am

I am chilling at the courtyard with the Nikolas and maybe Lucielle(?).

╔══════════════

Irritation flickered in Lacera's eyes upon Lucielle's jab at the dress. She would definitely never let Nikolas pick as outfit for her again. "This get-up is only temporary. These sorts of clothes are only great if you are lacking the right assets." A sly smile played across her lips. Lacera was bound to a certain level of secrecy on a lot of things, however, she could come up with a little fib. "This was required for the experience anyways. Nikolas needed a hands on refresher on ettiquette with the ladies." She purposefully dropped the Prince's title as she turned her gaze to him, practically glowering at the memory of his shoddy proposal. Playing off their crashed escapade as a lesson would throw off some suspicions. She hoped the younger prince would catch on.

Lacera was quick to move as Lucielle edged in towards Nik's side. She stepped around the prince and locked arms with the younger aristocrat, leaving Nik companionless. "Lady Lucielle, I would desire nothing more than to bask in the brilliance of the flowers with you by my side, alas, your radient face shall do far more at pulling my attention~" Lacera moved her arm so that he hand pressed against Lucielle's lower back and shifted so that she stood more in front of the girl than beside. She brought herself close and her fingertips brushed against the tips of her emerald green locks as she brought her face in until they were about six inches apart.

She then promptly let go, careful that the aristocrat didn't lose her balance. "That is how you charm a girl. I should know, I watched Roro do sappy stuff like that all the time." A look of realization settled into her mischievous expression and she stared at Lucielle blankly for a moment. "s**t! I never told Roro that I was back." She scowled. "We'll it's not like I can fix that right now anyways." The former guard shrugged. She couldn't leave the castle as it was. Roku would have to understand.

"Sorry about that Lady Lucielle." She laughed is off, suddenly feeling a bit more comfortable in her bizarre attire. "If you came to look at flowers though, we may as well all go look. I don't have anything else to do until Prince Adrian calls on me. And sitting around and doing nothing would just make my blood boil." She wasn't under the weather. In fact, she very much didn't feel anything at all so she wanted to hurry up and go to the next tower. The threat to her fiance's life wasn't just going to vanish.

══════════════╝IINDENT

Gotta say, I'm feeling uncomfortable and I've been thinking about how ridiculous I look.

Year 1: Summer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games