Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Some Party, Huh? (Pippin/Iggy AfterParty/Pre-Babbins)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seruta
Crew

Skilled Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:06 pm
User Image

Ignatious woke up with a start. It had only been a couple of days since returning home from the Venus festivities, but the nightmares had yet to give him much ease or peace of the mind.

Didn't help that he fell head over heels for that striking little lady... And then all that mess happened before he nearly accepted her proposal. That's another thing. She proposed and he very nearly accepted! They barely even knew each other! Was there something wrong with him?

He felt bad about how things ended between them. He shuddered to think what would have happened had he not gotten between her and the water with those... ~shudder~ slimy things... He rolled his eyes and rolled from his bed. "Okay!" He rubbed his hands on his face, smoothed down his mustache aaaaaand... walked out the door.

Now, normally, his morning routine put him through a rigorous exercise. He had to to keep up his buff image! But for some reason, his feet took over and led him outdoors. He ruffled up his curls and took flight. It took him a few minutes before he realized he was heading down to the Lake.

"She said she lived here, right?" he asked no one as he flew over the rippling waters and towards one of the shores. He landed gently and looked over the water for a few moments. Visions of the goop coming out of the ocean flashed and he had to recollect himself. Shaking his head clear of that absurdity, he cleared his throat and plucked up a nearby flower.

"Pippin...?"
he half called out, twirling the flower in his fingers a few times before tossing the flower out onto the water. "Pippin, you out there?"

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image

Over the past couple of days, Pippin had tried not to think of the party she had attended for Daedalus' other family. When she did think back to it, she was actually grateful for the terrifying occurrences that had happened, as strange at that might seem. Had she really been so desperate for companionship that she had proposed to a complete stranger? She had made such a fool of herself that night.

At least this pae, Ignatious, was a land pae, so she would likely never run into him again and have to relive her embarassment. Pippin fully intended to move on with her life, perhaps find some greater role to play in the palace to distract her from her feelings, and perhaps something more natural would occur.

It was too bad she had completely ruined things with Ignatious by proposing to him, perhaps they could have pursued their common ground more if she hadn't. Pippin's head perked up as she heard someone calling her name. "Pippin? There's someone on the surface calling for you." Said the naiad at the door, a messenger from the surface sentry's.

Pippin had so many questions, but unfortunately the other naiad did not have any answers from her. She was nervous as she swam up and towards the edge of the lake, the list of land pae who knew her by name was short, incredibly short. She about turned around when her mind connected the dots that it could really only be Ignatious. Curiosity kept her swimming on. He couldn't possibly be calling her so that he could call her insane for proposing to him, could he? On the other hand, he could be calling her to finally accept her proposal. Though she wouldn't accept his acceptance now that she was back in her right mind.

She saw the familiar orange glow of the well-built land pae as soon as she surfaced. She could still turn around if he hadn't spotted her yet, but she was a splash of bright red and green on the surface of the lake, she would be pretty hard to miss. Oi, what was she doing? His body looked even more appealing without the suit that he had been wearing at the party. Pippin blushed, but it wasn't visible against her skin, as she closed the distance between her and Ignatious. "Hi." She was feeling so flustered by the unexpected visit that she had to keep her greeting simple, otherwise if would have come out of her mouth all wrong.

Seruta

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seruta
Crew

Skilled Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:32 pm
Iggy couldn't help but let the corner of his lip turn up slightly in a bit of a smirk. He honestly wasn't expecting that to work! He waved a bit and nodded. "Hi... I wanted to--...."

He had taken a few brisk steps closer to the water before he froze, his toes just barely kissing the water as it lapped up on the shore of the lake. Why was water so terrifying now? Did the nightmarish things scare him that badly? They didn't even seem like there was any in this water, anyways.

With a bit of a nervous chuckle, he cleared his throat. "I, uh, I wanted to apologize for the way the party turned out." he then started, seeming to be set on the idea of staying on the shore... for now.

"I know, neither of us were to blame, of course... but it seemed like we barely got a chance to talk before things got a little...." he cringed. "...crazy?" That was probably a little too harsh a word, but in all honesty, thinking of things in other's perspectives wasn't really his forte. He likely put up a good front, but in most cases, Iggy only thought about Iggy. And the way he saw it, he barely had time to properly admire the beautiful maiden he was now talking to.

It was here that he looked at the water again, seeming to judge it skeptically for a moment or two. He then looked at her and noted that she was swimming just fine. Nothing was latching onto her ankles and dragging her under... Wait... would she even have ankles anymore? He stroked his mustache as if it were a beard a second or two before he pointed to the lake. "Is it safe?" he asked, clearly asking if it was safe for him to come in for a swim.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:50 pm
Pippin tilted her head in confusion as Ignatious began to speak and then cut himself off. Her dark eyes watched as he stopped at the edge of the water, she was lost for a moment before she realized that the water was likely still too cold for a land pae to go swimming it it. Pippin and the other naiad were accustomed to the cold water now, but she certainly had preferred the warm waters that had surrounded the resort. At least, those waters were nice when there wasn't strange muck creatures crawling out of them.

"Apologize?" Pippin asked, swimming the rest of the way to the shore since he wasn't going to be coming in. She wasn't sure she saw any reason for him to apologize, she should probably be apologizing for her momentary... Crazy... Yeah, that word. She had been insane. "Yeah... Crazy..." Pippin agreed, her voice dropping in embarrassment. She would never understand the feelings that had overcome her that night. Maybe Pippin could say she had a little too much to drink, but it wasn't the truth, she hadn't had anything to drink yet.

"Is it... What?" Pippin was deeply confused now, she had thought that Ignatious wasn't going into the water because it was cold, but now it seemed like he thought it was unsafe? Was this the same pae she had spent the evening at the party with. Pippin stepped seamlessly out of the water, her tail transforming into legs. Awkward legs.

"Of course it is safe... A little too cold for you, probably... But safe."

Pippin shook her head as she took a seat in the sand and invited Ignatious to join her. She would prefer not to just stand around him awkwardly on her awkward land legs. "I know things turned out a little crazy, you should know I didn't mean any of those things I said. I had some to drink, and I think the atmosphere of the party just got to me, you know?" Pippin took a deep breath, it was a partial truth, the only possible explanation for why she had proposed to him was that she had just gotten lost in the moment.

Seruta

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seruta
Crew

Skilled Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:27 pm
Iggy was all but ready to jump in the water, he just needed that extra little bit of reassurance that there were no more of those monsters lurking about before he'd dive in....

Cold or not, he'd have dove in. He'd swam in cold water before. It was a good way to wake up in the morning.... Hmm. Maybe he needed to anyways... Buuut then she stepped out.

He took a small step back to marvel at the transformation. His inner child squealing with awe and amazement and he bit back the urge to ask her to go back under then step back out! 'No Iggy. Rude.'

Upon realizing that he was staring (though wide-eyed and possibly looking like he had seen the most amazing magic trick ever!) he shook his head and then moved to sit beside her while murmuring a soft "Sorry" under his breath.

"Well, that's a relief to hear." he then started, not really thinking before speaking as he normally was apt to do. "I thought it was just me!" he half-chuckled then cleared his throat upon realizing just how mean that could have sounded.

"I meant... the atmosphere thing." He ran a hand through his hair a moment and then sighed. "To be honest, I felt... odd during that party, too. Like... Like even though we'd just met, it was as if I suddenly felt overwhelming love for you. And had those monsters not shown up I would've said y--...."

He then cringed. "Gah!" he spread his wings outward and flopped onto his back on the sand. There was a pause before he took a deep breath. "Look. I think you're pretty. Downright gorgeous, in fact! But the way I acted at the party, and the events that followed after just isn't my way. The past few days have been terrorizing me about it and I can't get you out of my head.That's what I came to apologize for."

He then sat up and propped an arm on one of his knees. "So I'm basically asking if you'd like a do-over."

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:12 pm
Pippin was completely surprised by how apologetic Ignatious was being, she wasn't entirely sure how to respond to it. "Yeah, I suppose the whole love day thing got into my head." Pippin shook her head and looked down again. Perhaps she would spend the whole time they were talking counting the grains of sand that had now peppered her legs.

Then her head shot up with wide eyes, she had enough of a brain to be able to finish his sentence. He would have said yes? She was glad he didn't, since she never would have proposed to him under normal circumstances, but she was flattered that he almost did. The flattery only continued after that.

He couldn't get her out of his head? Oh wait... it probably had something to do with the fact that she was an insane naiad who proposed to him... but he said she was gorgeous... Pippin was going to be the one apologizing soon. "A do-over? Like a date?" Pippin asked, tilting her head to one side with a curious expression on her face.

"You know..." Pippin started, straightening up, "I didn't really mean to propose to you, I don't know why it seemed like a good idea at the time, but it really wasn't me either. So maybe a do-over is exactly what we need." Their night had been going kind of well before she had proposed to him, from her perspective.

Seruta

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers