Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuoh Academy (O/A)

Back to Guilds

A Highschool DxD based roleplay 

Tags: Demon, School, Romance, Master, Slave, Clan, War, Academy, Adventure, Yaoi, Yuri,, Angel, Fantasy 

Reply Kuoh Academy (RP)
Assembly Hall Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Vice Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:55 pm
User Image
Tʜᴇ ᴀssᴇᴍʙʟʏ ʜᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs.
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟsᴏ sɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ ᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ.
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 pm

User Image

|_...<(Lucifer Kuoh)>..._|
The Fallen Angel

Lucifer appeared into the assembly room, looking at the bleak and grayish room. Sighing, he would flick his wrists, and the room would brighten up, turning very colorful, and extremely vibrant. He adorned that place rather fancy-looking, so people would get a good impression from this place. He paused for a moment, looking around, something looked like it was missing, then he remembered that he had not invited the students and teachers just yet, to which the announcement had just concluded on the speakers. He put his voice through the microphone telling people to come to the assembly room. Remembering that he had his mask on, he would pull it down, using his reality manipulation to create a mouth that would fit his face pretty well. Unfortunately, he has to create a fake mouth for himself, as without the mask and reality manipulation, you could see the bare jawbone of his, as he had been severely burned during the angel-demon war. He chuckled, looking around and stating, "I think this place looks great. Finally. I can reopen this school. It's been long enough. I may not be fond of humans, but at least they will hopefully be turned to demons soon." He had quieted himself at the last part just in case a human came into the room, or if there were other demons there. Sure, he did not like the clans, but he liked that he was gathering an army, basically. He had many plans for the future.

(OOC: Woooo! )

Frank The Guardian Angel
Captain

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Montario The Great

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:26 am
User Image
Kazuki Muto || Half-Demon

🖤Clan: N/A
🖤Energy : 100%
🖤Mood: Nonchalant
🖤Sword: Sheathed

Kazuki walked into the room and looked around at the other students and just sighed before checking his watch .
"This is such a drag.." Kazuki thought to himself before walking over to a corner of the wall and leaning against it closing his eyes pushing back the feelings of nostalgia. He then sighed once again before taking out his phone and his ear buds and began listening to his music.

OOC: Lets get it on!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:02 am
User Image
Hitaeru Unimoto
Student
Energy: 100%
Thoughts: Man, it's nice to be here again. Last year was great... Though, I wondering if those people I saw in the files will be here today.

Hitaeru would walk into the room with Liustraes and Cortez, as they were both just a bit taller than him. He noticed that there were not a lot of people in the room just yet, but he was surprised with how... amazing this place looked, as it was kind of bare, though he did not know that this was just a "reality" illusion pulled off by the principal. He chuckled at the two and said "You two have to be careful. You know you could get fired for the s**t you pulled on the speaker." He would notice the principal, and then another student. One he did not recognize at first, but eventually he would recognize the person as Kazuki, though for some reason, he looked very different. He would walk over to the kid saying, "Hey dude, it's been awhile."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cortez Maj

Mood: Great

Cortez walked into the room, using no fancy magic just yet. He figured he did not need to make an appearance, though he was sure Luficer did. He looked at Hitaeru replying, "I'm not sure you know how this faculty system works here, Hitaeru. Considering you were allowed into the office. WITH a microphone." He chuckled, looking at Liustraes, and asking, "Up for another great year?" He knew instantly what Liustraes meant about his question statement, and he replied, "Not really an easy way to know. Even checking the way I do, it can change. Even the principal's time does change. Though, he could... Eh, I'll just keep quiet. Let's greet people at the door, we need not converse with people much until everyone's here."

User Image
Liustraes Unimoto

Thoughts: It's been awhile, Kuoh. Excited to see all the new faces....... is that Kazuki? It's been awhile.
Energy:100%

Liustraes would be a little bit lost in his thoughts, as he walked in, though he was quickly brought away from them, as Hitaeru and Cortez retorted. He replied, "Well, yeah... Sorry Hitaeru, I kind of have to agree with Cortez on this. We're pretty lucky here." Of course there was a hidden meaning behind the word, as the people here got turned into demons pretty mercifully. They did not get experimented on, tortured, treated like less than animals, etc. He would wait for Hitaeru to go over to Kazuki whom he saw earlier. He replied to Cortez, "You betcha. I wonder how many will go forward." Looking around a bit while Cortez spoke, as he knew that this place was definitely manipulated. He only knew because he had seen this kind of power before. He chuckled at Cortez and replied, "Yeah, you and I both know what they are capable of. And, I agree, let's greet people."

(OOC: )

Montario The Great

Frank The Guardian Angel
Captain

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Montario The Great

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:38 am
User Image

Kazuki heard a familiar voice coming from outside his music world and opened his eyes. And looked at the person who matched that familiar voice, which was Hitaeru. He still looked the same haircut and all. Kazuki couldn't help but chuckle a little.
"Long time no see." Kazuki said while also thinking if anybody else from the last time he was here at this school would show up. He also had a feeling in his gut that something interesting might occur this year, even though there were alot of adventures when he first attended the Academy. And sure enough soon as he thought that out the corner of his eye he seen someone else that looked vaguely familiar. "Is that Liustraes?" Kazuki thought to himself.

OOC:
Frank The Guardian Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:15 am
User Image
Hitaeru Unimoto
Student
Energy: 99.9%
Thoughts: Nice to see an old, familiar face.

Hitaeru could tell that Kazuki was a bit lost in his music, though he also seemed focused in some form or another. It seemed to Hitaeru that Kazuki was analyzing him, though he was not sure if that chuckle was a good one or a bad one, as in that he has not changed much, but he let that thought out of his mind. He was glad that the old friend recognized him nonetheless, and that even though said friend had changed, he still greeted him like before. He asked, "I saw you disappear last year... what happened man? We sent a search party out for you, but we could not find where you went." Unaware of Kazuki's brother's death, he encroached on probably a tender subject still.

Montario The Great

Frank The Guardian Angel
Captain

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

AiviloMills

Beloved Bum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:48 pm
User Image
Jojo Cox || Human

☽ Clan: N/A
☽ Energy : 100%

Jojo went through the open double doors of the assembly room. So bright and clean. She could practically see her reflection in the floorboards. Not a lot of people had found there way in yet, mostly a few teachers and a small handful of students. She didn't see anyone she recognized save for the teachers. Though, it wouldn't have mattered much anyway. Jojo hadn't spent much of the first year making friends. Even her former roommate spent the majority of her time out of the dorm, while she, on the other hand, stayed behind most nights. Homework and gaming took up way too much time to even consider making much other plans.

That isn't to say that she didn't have any friends though. They were just on a username basis, rather than first name.

While she waited for the "special surprise", Jojo decided to hang back from the congregation of people. To pass the time, she pulled out her phone to play on one of her favorite apps.

ooc: In which Jojo does nothing but try to be invisible.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:05 pm
Cortez Maj

Energy: 99.9%

Cortez, as per usual, forgot that he said that he would help with greeting people, so he walked over to Lucifer assisting him with anything else that they needed help with, as well as making sure everything was correctly set up.

User Image
Liustraes Unimoto

Thoughts: Damnit Cortez. Oh well, I can greet people. Oh look, there's a student.
Energy:99.9%

Liustraes noticed that Cortez had forgotten about greeting the students at the door, but he sighed, as usually he did that kind of thing. He chuckled, looking back up and noticing a student came into the room, that he slightly recognized. He stated, "Hey Jojo, welcome back to Kuoh for another year." The teacher could tell that she probably did not want to be seen, but he asked, "Are you ready for this year?"

Aivilo Mills

Frank The Guardian Angel
Captain

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Montario The Great

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:18 pm
User Image

Kazuki heard Hitaeru's question, but was astonished at the fact he heard that there was a search party looking for him.
"Eh..something personal. But i'll have it handled soon." Kazuki said in an almost cold tone, before holding on and playing with the pendant around his neck. It was as if the air around Kazuki had changed and he had zoned out into another world.

OOC:
Frank The Guardian Angel

Aivilo Mills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:58 pm
User Image
Hitaeru Unimoto
Student
Energy: 99.8%
Thoughts: Hm. Well, I'm glad he's okay now.

Hitaeru seemed to not really notice the coldness of Kazuki's tone, but that could be because he thought of Kazuki as a friend, and he could care less about his intentions now, but more as to what happened, though he did seem to note that Kazuki was okay, or at least, what Hitaeru could consider okay, so he nodded after his statement. He was still a bit air-headed in that sense, but he never would have noticed. He stated, "Well, I'm glad you're okay now. Glad to see you back at Kuoh." He did remember Kazuki seemed astonished when he heard about the search party. The faculty were kind of the reason for that search party, and his brother told Hitaeru about it. And,he remembered how worried he got not hearing anything about being able to find Kazuki. He stated, "Yeah... My brother told me about the search party... Not many people know about it, I only do because they trust me with some information... I mean... they did allow me into the room with that speaker."

Montario The Great

Frank The Guardian Angel
Captain

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Montario The Great

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:32 pm
User Image

🖤Energy : 98%
🖤Mood: Intrigued

Kazuki was in awe that he had people that still cared for him even after his disappearance and during. The air around him changed back to normal ans realized that Hitaeru and his brother were still his friends so he should relax a bit more and have a warmer aura.
"Well, thanks and tell Liustraes thanks as well, I don't think i'll be disappearing again anytime soon. But that announcement on the speaker was very...interesting." Kazuki said with a smile, kind of hoping everybody else from his whole group of friends from before he left also came back this year. But he also still feels detached, one look into his eyes and you could still sense the darkness and despair he went through while he was away.

OOC:
Frank The Guardian Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:51 pm
User Image
Hitaeru Unimoto
Student
Energy: 99.7%
Thoughts: He probably had a good reason to go.

Hitaeru could feel that the air seemed to have lightened, though he did not know that it was Kazuki's doing. He replied, "No problem, and even if you do, don't do it alone. And... yeah, I'll definitely relay that information to him. He's glad his boss doesn't entirely care." He could see that the smile was slightly genuine, but he thought it was a good smile anyways. He could tell it was a longing sense, and they both know that there were a lot of friends that they hoped would rejoin them. He stated, "But hey, this year will hopefully brush that dark look in your eyes. You have friends, and I'm sure you can make friends easy again. I mean, remember how you and I met? It's been awhile, but I'm sure you at least somewhat remember."

Montario The Great

Frank The Guardian Angel
Captain

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image
Lucy Maj
Music Teacher
Mood: Nervous

Lucy did her best to slip into the room without being noticed. This was her first time being out of the dorm she shared with her brother while there were actually students at the school, so she was understandably nervous. She didn't really do well with crowds anymore. She had been more of a people person before the incident that traumatized her, but now she had a bit of trouble being in a room with more than two or three people. So instead of socializing, she tried to sneak into a corner where she wouldn't really be noticed. She didn't make a sound as she stood by herself, not really sure what she should be doing. She had been told that she needed to show up at the Assembly Hall, but she hadn't been told to do anything once she got there. She simply stood by herself, wondering if she should go say hello to her brother or one of the few students who had already arrived. It was her first year teaching here, after all. None of the students would have any idea who she was yet.

Frank The Guardian Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:37 pm
Cortez Maj

Energy: 99.8%

Cortez had finally finished setting the rest of the stuff up for Lucifer, even if all of the scenery was perfectly set up; the principal was not very good at using his power to accurately depict speakers being set up, so he had made sure that he had quickly got everything to a normal standpoint. He said quietly to Lucifer, "You need to make sure you look at the way this stuff is set up pretty carefully. You're lucky I'm a quick worker." He would look back around to see who all was here. Not too many just yet, though, he spotted his sister. He walked over to her, hugging her. This was not normal for Cortez to do, but he wanted to make her feel good for actually making it to this place, despite there going to be more people than she'd like there being. He stated, "Hey, I'm glad you could make it here, Lucy. There won't be a lot of people, but you may still feel uncomfortable. But don't worry, I'm right here. It'll be okay." He gently pat Lucy on the back, smiling.

Dameon Black

Frank The Guardian Angel
Captain

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

AiviloMills

Beloved Bum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image
Jojo Cox || Human

☽ Clan: N/A
☽ Energy : 100%

Distracted from trying to beat her previous high score, Jojo didn't even notice the teacher approach until he was within earshot. She looked up at him, an unfocused expression on her face. It registered that he was speaking to her and she managed a smile that could pass as friendly. She couldn't help but remember that announcement.

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Unimoto. Yeah, ready as I'll ever be, I guess."

ooc:

Frank the Guardian Angel

Kuoh Academy (RP)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out