Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not What IT Seems

Back to Guilds

Private Guild, used for dedicated roleplayers only. 

Reply The World
Main City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Toothbrush
Captain

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:30 pm

x
x
x
x

User Image

Welcome to the City, you can roam around the streets, or get to your destination.

x
x
x
x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The clouds spread open as the angel's descended from 'Heaven' making their way to the city where the Sin's and Dark beings were last seen in. Landing on a building, Alexandra's wings spread out wide before closing behind her back, jabbing her staff on the roof. "I really do miss my pet... Ever since he got away, I have been a little lonely. That is why I have been doing so much requests" she looked over to her superior "of course though, when I do find him... He will be punished for being a bad boy" she laughed as she looked down at the mortal beings that seemed to be more like a cancer than a life in her opinion.

She thought about Alex; her pet. Even though he was a human/nephilem she had grown an attachment to him. It was frowned upon in the angel world for such a thing, but she was the only one who was able to get the information needed; if he cooperated with her.
Before she became a warrior, Alexandra was assigned to 'the horseman of war' a long time ago to gather as much information and make him do things he wasn't willing to do normally. The sadistic angel was the only one who could do this, even if it was not morally right; eventually she had claim him as her pet. Although, he wanted to kill her for all the mind games and torture he hand gone through, which she was aware of his intentions but somehow he couldn't succeed for some reason; and even had many chances on doing it.
What made her realize this, was during a fight with the dark beings, when she became weaponless, the human/nephilem could of left her for dead, but instead he had protected her from other Dark beings and ever since, she had protected him from other Angel's.

Sighing she hoped one day she would see him again; she also wondered if he was wearing that collar she had put on his neck with her name on it. Grinning she tapped her staff again on the concrete "even though the humans are spoiled brat... this city is rather gorgeous don't you think?" she grinned before jumping off the side landing on the ground. Her wings disappear to blend in with the mortals as her staff shifted into a purse "you coming?" as she looked up to the arch angel grinning.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
On Going Quest

OOC

The Dark Kali

blacklitewatts60

XxTKATxX
Vice Captain

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Dark Kali

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arch Angel Mikayla

| Mood: Stuffy | Company: Alexandra | Location: The City |

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Mikayla listened politely to Alexandra's missing nephilim problem, all the while day dreaming of the day she would be able to care for the opposite sex like that. Yet, she was an arch angel. It was forbidden for arch angels to love, because if they did, their downfall would commence. The Father would cast her down from heaven, without a single thought, for disobeying His word.
Her giggle brightened up the fog around them, just mildly. Their angelic essence had an immense impact on the human world, because they were heavenly beings. -Will she ever stop talking about this Alex boy?- Mikayla rolled her eyes and scanned the scenery as Alexandra looked as if she were a little lost in her thoughts. Talking about Alex usually brought up this sort of behaviour. -She probably cares for him. How human of her.- And to think she hated humans. Mikayla giggled lightly to herself as this crossed her mind.
Before she could speak up and remind Alexandra of their job, she grinned and jumped off the roof, landing perfectly on the ground below. She morphed into the form of a human while grinning up at her.

"For someone who hates humans so much, you seem to be quite alright with blending in." Mikayla followed suite and morphed her silver armour into a silver sun dress, her sword turning into lip gloss. They were both as dazzling as they were when they were angels. Most people would feel a radiance thriving off of their human form because of the angelic presence being forced to retain such a low form. Only nephilim and devils could see who we really were and vice-versa.
"I feel a prodding energy.."Mikayla suddenly stopped about a block from where they had landed. It felt like thick air growing slowly, and then fading. "This way."
Mikayla led Alexandra into the jungle of buildings, concrete and darkness. She never like the human world. Although never saying it out loud, for fear the Father would hear her speak ill of his creations. The feeling became thicker as they neared the bustling city.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Link to profile

| Quest: |
Lusting After Lust

ooc: so, i'm waiting for the other's to finish up a little in eve's apartment! they seem like they've only just started their conversation... c:

XxokiTTieoxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Waiting for Mikalya, she watched as the humans walked by her as she gave a disgusted expression to them as the Arch Angel mentioned she blended quite 'alright' with them. Shuddering at the thought "I have no choice but to look like them. If they find out I am divine they would get to close and warship me for what I am... If you recall, that is what had happened to one of our junior angels| she chuckled, smirking as they began to walk down a block or two following an energy source.

All the while Alexandra followed the arch angel, getting distracted by her thoughts as it trailed slightly about her pet. Her cheeks turned pink just thinking about him; there was more to it than just a simple pet but she was mysterious that way. Which made her a great angel for being able to keep things to herself, and keep quiet about it. She didn't allow her desires to get in the way. She only followed orders and did the job when asked.
Alexandra's thoughts trailed off as she thought about her pet more, slightly smiling at some memories.Sighing, the blond haired, blue eyed angel focused back to the task at hand as she followed Mikayla through ally ways between buildings.
Alexandra felt the dark energy radiating up ahead, but they were going in different directions to throw the angels off. She turned her head, and extended her hand for her staff appeared in her hands, stopping in her tracks. "You think this is what you were feeling?" she didn't recognize the signature of the pull, but she knew it wasn't the sins.

On Going Quest

OOC SLEEP DEPRIVED! sorry if its not that long... Next time gadget ^.^

The Dark Kali

blacklitewatts60

XxTKATxX
Vice Captain

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

""Do you think that having overcome hardships, you have by any chance caught up to me? Don't make me laugh, you'll never experience my pain..."
                                                        MOOD: Intrigued --- Speaking to: Angels

Horse hoofs echoed around the two women before fading, Silver mask began walking down the center of the road towards, getting closer he felt a human brush by him. Few steps later the man collapsed and remained motionless, others ran to him and began carrying to a vehicle while Silver mask brushed his shoulder off. He stood in their way and smiled, "Arch Angel Mikayla, and Alexandra." Hades remained neutral in this little fight and guided each soul where they belong, so he had plenty of information on them. Though all he was referred to was Silver mask, his true identity a few dark being were familiar with. Silver mask began walking in a slow circle around them, his eyes watching their every movement closely.

"... pain of a wound that will never heal"

TheDarkKali

XxokiTTieoxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Arch Angel Mikayla

| Mood: On edge | Company: Alexandra & Silver mask | Location: The City |

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The human that had brushed silver mask fell motionless to the ground a few seconds after contact. She gazed at him, her expression unchanged. She felt no pity, no hurt or grief. People died, it was normal.
Silver mask smiled, eerily before addressing Alexandra and herself. He made it clear that they weren't to proceed forward and went to circle them, eyeing their every move.

"What a pleasant surprise, Silver mask." She slowly turned towards him, earning a calculating squint before he squared his shoulders.
"I'm sure this visit isn't just to give your regards. What do you want?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Link to profile

Lusting After Lust

ooc:

XxokiTTieoxX
Shandu449

The Dark Kali

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

""Do you think that having overcome hardships, you have by any chance caught up to me? Don't make me laugh, you'll never experience my pain..."
                                                        MOOD: Calm --- Speaking to: Alexandra, Arch Angel Mikayla

He smiled and paused before Mikayla, he made his approach once he was sure it was her. Despite not belonging to either side he did show respect when it called for it. "Perhaps I wanted to finally admit my feeling for you, I been passing souls between dark and light and yet I haven't seen one as pure as yours." He understood she couldn't love and yet he enjoyed testing her, perhaps one day she would choose him. "I don't carry the same faith as you, I was abandoned by the creator due to crimes of my father. Would you abandon me if it were up to you, abandon a child for the crimes of his father?" This almost hinted his identity though might take time to put it all together. Silver mask paused waiting for her answer, his eyes with a bit of anger remembering the past.

TheDarkKali

XxokiTTieoxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Arch Angel Mikayla

| Mood: Stuffy | Company: Alexandra | Location: The City |

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Silver mask was quite the attractive specimen and Mikayla had always noticed this. Although her title as an arch angel seemed to hold her back from acting on it. Her emotions belonged to the Father. She needed to act accordingly.
"I am quite unlike the naive little girls you usually confess your love to, Silver mask. Try harder." Her expression changed ever so slightly, almost as if she was flirting. She smirked at him, away from Alexandra so she couldn't see, and then reverted back to her passive manner.
"I would test whether your alliance is that of light or dark." Mikayla's voice was stern and full of power. She was quite surprised as to Silver mask giving out a piece of his identity. She wasn't sure if Alexandra caught on, but she finally knew who he was. Hades. "Although the Father's actions are done as he sees fit."
She didn't miss a beat, to mask her emotions towards this new attained knowledge. She felt quite sad, to find out that Hades had not done anything to deserve being cast to hell with Lucifer. Although, Mikaela would never question the Father, she wouldn't dare.
She noticed that the thick energy she felt was gone. How strange that it was at the moment Hades started a conversation.

"What do you know, Hades? The aura that I had felt has just disappeared. You obviously know what we're trying to find." She emphasised his true name, notifying him that she knew.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Link to profile

Lusting After Lust

ooc: let's wait for Alexandra to post before continuing!! c:

XxokiTTieoxX

The Dark Kali

XxTKATxX
Vice Captain

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
Alexandra glanced forward hearing the sound of hoofs echoing around her. Furrowing her brows she smirked, as she could feel the aura of who it was. The Horsemen of Death. Being in battle she remembered his face, and remembered his signature. She was surprised Mikayla didn't remember, but that also didn't help that she knew the Horsemen of War being as he was her pet, which their aura's were pretty similar but their was something unique about it. Her staff appeared in her hands as she stood next to Mikayla as the man in the silver mask walked up tot he two of them.

Most of the time she stood there quietly, watching how he carried himself and was ready for any rash movements coming from him. Alexandra listened to the two of them talk carefully watching him holding her staff close to her. It wasn't until the man began to speak, catching her off guard for a moment and began to remember her pet, Alex her pet. Her eyes quickly turned cold hiding the emotion she felt from within as it surfaced from his words.

Turning her head slightly looking down to the ground. She hoped that her superior didn't see her react, glancing up to see Mikayla keeping her passive manner but caught on to the small tone in her voice Did she just....in her own way.... Flirt...? but that soon changed as she spoke about their father.

Alexandra didn't like the strict rules that were set upon the angels, but she kept everything to herself like most angels do. But she never questioned him, wanted too, and almost did but thankfully another angel had stopped her. Angels never dare spoke about their true feelings, emotions... Or act upon their desires due to loosing their grace and becoming a fallen; being completely shunned by the other angels and would never be able to return to heaven. Specially if they had feelings for a darkling, they would become the enemy.

The blue eyed angel kept her focus towards Hades, still not speaking or interrupting. Really, she had no authority to do so due to the arch angels presence, but she knew that if he was to do anything she was prepared.

On Going Quest

OOC

Shandu449

The Dark Kali

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Dark or light, death does not know alliances. It comes for everyone good or bad, so you ask me to defy my own nature. In return would you defy yours." Hades switched it to almost a proposal as she test her alliance. He wouldn't give up such a lifestyle over a simple request, but to take the creators finest angel for himself, that would tip the scale. Hades expression grew serious as he quickly saw the other angel move her staff close to her, then followed by Mikayla question about the aura. "Of course I know, I even know where she is, who is protecting her." Hades paused and turned his head to see hurt bird, he lifted up in his hand and brushed the bird's head with thumb, it began to slowly fade. Holding it out to Mikayla he waited for her to reach for it, "It's not time for this one." He paused as she didn't take it right away, "Save it or I'll kill you both.." Hades put the conversation off as he did have a soft side for animals, especially birds.

TheDarkKali

XxokiTTieoxX

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

XxTKATxX
Vice Captain

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Seeing that the horseman answered the Arch Angel, the blonde haired women watched closely; trying to figure out what his real intentions are. Specially when he spoke about he knew where the aura came from, and where 'she' was. 'Did he say She? Protecting her?' which the angel's curiosity started to peek.

Her head turned as she watched Hades turn to retrieve a hurt bird, forcing the Arch Angel to 'save' the bird with a threat. Rolling her eyes she looked up to Mikayla, then grinned slightly knowing about their conversation earlier before giving Hades a disgust look "only because we need the information. My curiosity lays with who is protecting this.... 'SHE' you talk about" her voice was softer than how she appears to act as her hand raised above the bird, as a white light appeared from her hand. She had the ability to do this, unlike her Superior. All angels were different, and all had their unique abilities; Alexandra was able to control life, and heal. Her staff was rather unique on its own, but in order to know more you would need to be in combat with her.

Soon as the light retracted back to her hand, she watched as the bird shook its feathers, expanding its wings flying out of Hades hands. Alexandra then stood back "spill the beans, mask man" her voice was annoyed by the shear thought of saving a life but she had to do what was needed to get the information the Arch Angel needed.

On Going Quest

OOC

Shandu449

The Dark Kali

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

The bird flew out of his hands and traveling to his other as he stroked the small bird's head. Releasing the animal he watched it fly off, "Another horseman and a sin, she is well guarded." Hades took note of her healing ability and amount of time it took to cast and travel to the bird, it appeared instant though it was noticeable. Turning back he looked over at Mikayla, his expression changed as dark fog began spreading out in all directions of the city. "Eve is in the city as you guessed but seeing how dark aura is present in all direction it will take quite some time before you find her. Unless we make things interesting, we send Alexandra to the exact location to find Eve, while you remain in my company. Once she encounters them I'll transport you to her myself, its instant so no time is wasted. Just interested in catching up with my dear Mikayla." He did a formal bow and kissed her hand out of respect, he had nothing to gain from keeping Eve safe. He'd rather spend time with an beautiful arch angel, perhaps it was the prince in him that had sought out such rare women.

TheDarkKali

XxokiTTieoxX

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

The Dark Kali

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Arch Angel Mikayla

| Mood: Anxious | Company: Alexandra&Hades | Location: The City |

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His offer intrigued Mikayla. It spiked a thousand thoughts in her head. A horseman and a sin is guarding this unknown woman. How important is she? She looked over to Alexandra who was patiently waiting for her decision. Mikayla didn't want to risk anything, but Alexandra was indeed a fabulous warrior--she had proven herself countless of times before. Yet, she felt like it was wrong to send her alone.
"I do not take this decision lightly, Hades. Although, I want Alexandra to decide for herself, whether she thinks it is safe or not." Alexandra seemed quite surprised as to being the one to decide. It was never like this in heaven, the arch angels were superior to all except the Father. Yet, Mikayla had respect for every angel and she will not go farther without her consent. She turned to Alexandra and grabbed her hand.
"Choose wisely. Remember, we can always report back." She wasn't sure whether Alexandra wanted to go, yet a part of her wanted to spend time with Hades. He is probably carrying a handful of information and being alone would be an advantage to her. He is quite the charmer too..

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Link to profile

Lusting After Lust

ooc: oooooh the suspense!!! D:

XxokiTTieoxX
Shandu449

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:47 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxHow can you act like you knowxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxWhen all you know is to lie?xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxAnother truth to expose,xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxFreedom will capture their eyes.xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxWe find this truthxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxWe fight. You lose.xxxxxxx

User Image
    ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } Myself ✱
    { LOCATION } Main City ✱
    { FEELING } Determined ✱
    { HEALTH } 100% ✱
    { QUEST } No Main mission. But to help find the Sins' powers/Keys. ✱

Lilith left the store after she was informed on what business the Angels were up to. Coincidentally, they were here. They were within grasp and she wanted blood. But her father taught her patience. No one ever accomplished anything from being too hasty. Rome wasn't built in a day, as she would constantly be reminded. She summoned small balls of energy and tossed it between her hands as she made her way down the streets. People stopping to stare and mothers shielded their children from her. A smirk came across her lips, These people act like they've never seen a necromancer before. Perhaps they haven't.. she thought to herself. The smile faded as she turned her gaze straight ahead. Her eyes scanning the areas for any signs of Angels. It was clean so far, but she had a gut feeling that their presence was near. She ran a hand through her hair as the clicks of her heels echoed through the street. The balls of energy disappeared from her hands and she adjusted the bag over her shoulder. It contained her spell books, her journal and some pictures of her parents. Though she never got to meet her mother, she still loved her. She had to be strong for them. Lilith couldn't afford to get emotional. It would make her vulnerable and easy to attack. In her peripherals, she watched as she passed by what looked like an Inn, a coffee shop and a bar. Funny enough it was called the Sleepless Bar. Very fitting of a name she's found from her past experiences at bars. Full of drunk, horny men just looking to hump anything with a heartbeat. Hundreds have tried getting into her pants. But all have failed. She had no time to ponder the behavior of a drunk male. Besides, they probably would've passed out before she could even say hello.

She adjusted the straps one last time and rested her arms on top of her head.
    These people must really live under a rock. But then again, they're probably used to seeing Angels. Disgusting beings they are.. she thought as she glared at the hungry male eyes. She could easily disintegrate them with an energy ball. But, she wanted to save her energy. Though, the temptation of summoning the dead to do it for her sounded tempting. That thought quickly went out the window for she wouldn't hear the end of it from them. They really loved lecturing her and scolding her. Then she'd have to remind them who's in charge and they're only able to do anything in the world of the living because of her. She looked around at her surroundings, which looked only vaguely unfamiliar. Lilith hadn't really been to this part of the city. But, there's no time for exploration like the present. Hopefully, she'd run into some Angels on the way.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC } ------------- ✱

Quote:

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Invisibility 100
    • Punk Patrol 250

The Dark Kali

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:25 pm
    User Image

Arch Angel Mikayla

| Mood: Powerful | Company: Alexandra&Hades | Location: The city |

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Mikayla didn't have time for the silence. Alexandra hadn't said a word, probably taken aback by having to decide for herself. Hades was getting impatient, judging by his fidgeting where he had been standing.
    "Alexandra, you will go. I will teleport to you and then we shall report back to the Father." Mikayla's voice was full of authority, masking the anxious feelings she had for her companion. She'll be fine. I'll protect her.
    "Hades, send her. Although if she is harmed, I will destroy this precious Eve." The burning in her irises as she said the latter of the sentence was fierce. Her aura tinged a slight crimson from her usual pure white. The fury and wrath of an arch angel can easily take down a demon, which is exactly what she did to his father, Luthifer. Now that she thought about the dark creatures protecting the girl, Mikayla thought of trying to send for another angel, but she didn't notify the others on her whereabouts, so her only hope was to send a telepathic, angelic signal--something that was unique to only Mikayla. They would know it was her. She concentrated hard, trying to extend her thoughts into the atmosphere like an invisible, celestial firework. "Make sure you teleport me there as soon as she finds it, Hades."
    Mikayla couldn't pin point what it was, but she felt a dark energy prod at her from in the city. There were other important matters at hand, so she disregarded the feeling.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Link to profile

Lusting After Lust

ooc: it is starting to get very interesting :3

XxokiTTieoxX
    MakinSammiches
    Shandu449

The World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff