RosellaStarr
Vice Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image

Wearing: Minty

Emmy made her way to the Cesar Dorm table she was scared and alone. She missed her mum allot. Emmy have not made any friends on the trip to school but seen allot of scary people. She was homesick but very hungry and tried. She wanted to go to bed. She was over today already

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness
Captain

Demonic Divorcee

vader-lifer14
Vice Captain

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:08 am
JasmineKiwiFire

Nikolai Varakov

Caesar Dorm

User Image

Nikolai entered the grand dining hall with an eager smile on his face. Not only were places like this great for finding a meal, but they were also a great spot to find friends. Hopefully, his "condition" wouldn't scare anyone. He got himself some food, then went over to the Caesar Dorm table, spotting only one girl there. She seemed scared, tired, and lonely. Someone could use a friend. The loud Russian boy sat down across from her, giving her a smile. "HELLO!" He shouted uncontrollably, getting the attention of just about every person in the room. Hey, it was better than staying quiet and essentially choking to death on his own voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:41 am
User Image

Emmy jumped in her seat after a boy said hello in a really loud voice. "Hello I'm Emerald, I get called Emmy for short" Emmy smiled at the older boy. "How was your holidays?" She smiled gracefully to the boy. "Your Russian by the sound of your voice?" She asked while she waited for food to come.

vader-lifer14

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness
Captain

Demonic Divorcee

vader-lifer14
Vice Captain

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:03 pm
JasmineKiwiFire

Nikolai Varakov

Caesar Dorm

User Image

Nikolai gave a smile, noticing that he didn't seem to scare her too much...aside from the jump. "YUP! I'M FROM MOSCOW!" He told her loudly. He didn't have much of an accent, but some people could just tell he was Russian from his voice. "THE HOLIDAYS WERE GOOD! JUST A SIMPLE DINNER WITH THE FAMILY! WELL, UNLESS YOU COUNT THE RACCOONS!" He said. Yeah, he came from a poor family, and the vermin problem was big in their neighborhood. "MY NAME'S NIKOLAI, BY THE WAY! SORRY IF I SCARED YOU! I KINDA HAVE A CONDITION!" He introduced himself, referring to his yelling at the end. He managed to get a few glares from the other students, but he didn't notice. He was too busy trying to make a new friend. She seemed to have a graceful air about her, and she was kinda pretty. His first real friend here being a cute girl was a fun prospect.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:17 pm
User Image

Emmy smiled at the boy. "Can you please quieten your voice." She asked politely. "What form are you in? I am a first form." She smile gracefully. Mother should of named me Grace instead of Emerald. She tough to herself. Luckily she had the greatest mother in the world.

vader-lifer14

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness
Captain

Demonic Divorcee

vader-lifer14
Vice Captain

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:09 pm
JasmineKiwiFire

Nikolai Varakov

Caesar Dorm

User Image

Nikolai shook his head. "SORRY, BUT I CAN'T! IT'S PART OF MY CONDITION! MY MAGIC IS SOUND BASED, AND IT BUILDS UP IN MY THROAT! I HAVE TO LET IT OUT THROUGH YELLING EVERY FIVE MINUTES! IF I DON'T, I START CHOKING ON MY VOICE, AND THEN I EXPLODE!" He explained...once again, very loudly. He couldn't really help it. Wizards with War-Throat always had to deal with some kind of problem when first learning to master their powers. Nikolai's was just a bit more lethal. As she asked what form he was in, he turned a bit red with embarrassment. "I-I'M STILL IN THIRD FORM! I...KINDA GOT HELD BACK! A LOT!" He said. It was due to some accidents with his magic. Blowing up the potion lab by burping wasn't exactly a moment he was proud of.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:44 pm
JasmineKiwiFire

Nikolai Varakov

Caesar Dorm

User Image

Nikolai gave a sad nod. "I TRIED IT! I ENDED UP BURPING, AND THE POTION LAB EXPLODED! SO, NO, IT DIDN'T WORK!" The boy answered. As she asked if she could call him Nik, he smiled. "SURE!" He replied quickly. He was pretty happy at this point. So far, it seemed like he was gonna make a friend. As long as he didn't screw it up. The boy knew that finding someone who tolerated his voice was a miracle, and he wouldn't let it slip by him.  

vader-lifer14
Vice Captain

Overcharged Lunatic

MsKiwiness
Captain

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image

"Which version of it. They just brought a newer version of it." She said to Nik. "I think the potions teacher maybe could brew you up some to try" She suggested. The blonde was happy to make a friend even though he was a bit loud. Apparently there a town trip in 2 weeks time I saw outside before I came in here." Emmy said to Nik. "What is in the town?" She aske himed

vader-lifer14

Put Name here

Put Name here

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:21 pm
JasmineKiwiFire

Nikolai Varakov

Caesar Dorm

User Image

Nikolai shook his head once more. "I TRIED THE LATEST VERSION LAST WEEK! I'VE BEEN BANNED FROM THE POTIONS LAB AFTER THAT FIASCO!" He told her. There were no shortcuts to mastering the War-Throat. He had to learn it naturally, like his great grandmother before him. He'd make it, though. Nikolai wasn't one to give up, and with enough practice, he'd be able to control his talent. "BESIDES, IF I COULD JUST TAKE A POTION FOR IT, THEN IT'D BE TOO EASY! I WANNA MASTER MY POWERS! THEN I'LL BE ABLE TO STOP YELLING!" He told her. Although, the yelling could be fun at times.  

vader-lifer14
Vice Captain

Overcharged Lunatic

MsKiwiness
Captain

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image

"Hey Nik, Emmy said. "We help each other this year." She suggest. "Your my first friend I made here and probably the only one will make." The blonde said to her new friend. "I'll like to help you to control your powers." she said

vader-lifer14

Put Name here

Put Name here

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:16 pm
JasmineKiwiFire

Nikolai Varakov

Caesar Dorm

User Image

Nikolai wasn't too sure if the girl could help him, but honestly, he liked the idea of having a friend to get through school with. "THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! THANKS, EMMY!" He yelled happily. Having a friend would certainly be fun...though, from looking at her, she seemed a bit too young for him, in other aspects. Then again, she was a first year, so she was probably like 11. Still, new friend! Yay! Although, this kinda meant his chances with the ladies here were pretty much shot. I mean, he was often mocked for being held back, along with the yelling. Having his first real friend was a good start, though.  

vader-lifer14
Vice Captain

Overcharged Lunatic

MsKiwiness
Captain

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image

"Hey Nik, what can you tell me about the students about around here?" Emmy asked her new friend. Seventeen really he looks to only 15 she tough to herself. She really wanted to meet people from all the dorms and make friends with everyone. Emmy smiled and started to play with her blonde hair

vader-lifer14

Put Name here

Put Name here

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:13 pm
JasmineKiwiFire

Nikolai Varakov

Caesar Dorm

User Image

Nikolai thought for a moment. "WELL, I CAN'T SPEAK MUCH FOR THE OTHER DORMS, BUT THE PEOPLE IN CAESAR DORM HAVE GOTTEN USED TO ME, FOR THE MOST PART, SO THEY'RE COOL!" He told his new friend. Sure, he still got a few complaints from people in his dorm, but they weren't too serious...unless Nikolai started yelling in his sleep...which was quite often. He was lucky the staff were so understanding of his condition, or he'd have been sent to another dorm by now.  

vader-lifer14
Vice Captain

Overcharged Lunatic

Grand Dining Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out