Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Tagonia
Wide Open Fields Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:13 pm
User Image

These are the wide open fields of Tagonia. There seem to be roses year round that, unlike normal roses, change color to how the Princess feels.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:04 am
therealkiru
fiendish Az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kalena landed, her keyblade changing form once again back to key form.

She broke down to the ground crying in the middle of the field, her keyblade disappearing.
There were many questions that kept her unsure of herself and everything that was going on now.
She didn't have Ethan at the moment, not May, Taiyson, Roza.

No one. She had no clue even where Eric was. The last of her blood line...in a way.

She wondered if Nyx could feel her tears falling. He knew her in and out, better than anyone. He knew she cried a lot too. He knew how easily her heart broke. He saved her, and she saved him. She hadn't seen him in months either.

She could no longer hear the Academy's voices, she gave it up to Eclipse. They needed a new age, so a new Headmaster was needed. She had already made that decision up a year ago.
She was unsure, she didn't want to become one of the Headmasters that people simply forgot about. Sure, the longest living headmaster in the position, the first and possibly the only female to take the office, and the youngest to take it.

She wasted much of her life in that position. The only one who of her whom lived longer was Dk, but in a way, she lived longer than even DK, because being practically tied up with a darkness crystal in her heart, time didn't touch her. Time passed and she was left untouched.

Dk still had yet to accomplish her happy ending, with Tenebrae. She, herself, however....in a way, she did. She had what seemed like years with him that only turned out to be months. She had children whom moved out and moved on away from her.

She continued to cry for a long time, her form changing back to her original form.
User Image

"I don't want to die, but it is a part of life and I have to accept that....what if I turn out like big bro did...,...a cold empty husk.....void of emotion, all of them being burned away. I am so screwed..." she rubbed her face.
"Then again, he was always better at everything."

She laid her arms down away from her face, looking at the boundless sky.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:43 pm
therealkiru

Eric laughed chasing after Reiko from the castle out here.
"it feels so good to just run again!" he laughed

"I see something up ahead."

Kalena didn't move, she was breathing but she looked up at the sky with a sad gaze.

Eric stopped short of running Kalena over.
He was in shock that she was here.

"g....grandmother!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:51 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko was smiling as she ran along with Eric, a look of genuine happiness on her face. When the two got to the site of the crash, Reiko looked down at Kalena, arching an eyebrow. "Heeadmaster?" She asked, waving a hand in front of her face.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:57 pm
therealkiru

Kalena slowely sat up and rubbed her head.
Her form changed in front of them to the form they'd know her in.

"yeah, well, 'Headmaster'....im not anymore."

Eric looked confused
"wait....were you fired? I though you settled all of that."

"no...not at all. I retired and left Eclipse in charge of the Academy now.....people get old and..." she looked hurt saying that.
"It was going to happen any time now.....I had to get away from the Academy..." she grasped her chest, she was holding back tears.

"That.....I....." Eric was at a loss for words.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:17 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko reached forward and gave Kalena a hug, frowning as she tried to comfort her. "I-It's okay, Head...Kalena. It'll hurt at first, but I think we all knew you needed a good break."

Light Reiko suddenly appeared behind Eric. "Eric! I feel a great disturbance around here. Something emitting a great power." She said, looking to Kalena, and then Reiko.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:23 pm
therealkiru

Kalena hugged Reiko back, she couldn't hold the tears anymore and cried on Reiko's shoulder.
"mmhmmm, yeah....I was in that job for over 20 years....I don't really know what to do next. I lost contact with all my children, except Amu and Yama. I haven't told them yet....and I never expected to find Eric here. I sorta just flew off blindly and landed here."

She wiped away her tears
"maybe I can give those two the mother they wanted.....instead of not being there for them because of my job...."

Eric watched Reiko hug Kalena. He smiled and then saw Light Reiko
"yeah, your probably sensing my grandmother. She's never been here before so you probably wouldn't know her. Her power is off the charts when she can focus."

He then looked at Kalena
"common Kalena, maybe you'll find a new position at the academy."

"maybe, and they'd be glad to have me again, but its hard for me to step down after having such power for a long time....its hard to step down from Headmistress to a teacher..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:43 pm
kalenakeeper

Light Reiko growled, still not trusting a person with this much power on her planet. "Just make sure she controls it. Even in this form, I can feel her affecting some parts of me." She said, some parts of her face missing, in their place standing a more ethereal figure.

"You could always stay here." Reiko said, patting Kalena's back. "You know you're always welcome here. You and your boys could spend time here to get your mind off things."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:56 pm
therealkiru

Eric nodded to Light Reiko.

"its been too long since going anywhere new." Kalena said to Reiko
"I still have obligations to students at the academy.....their...Mark of Mastery exams....I won't hold them here, have no fear of that. They can be quite....destructive...." she looked sad saying that.

"I will accept your invitation, im unsure how long i'll stay though."

Her glance immediately went to Light Reiko, however she looked like she was talking to Eric
"and i'll keep my power in check. I almost had to use my full power at the academy today, Jaster and time travel brought back the Apocalyptic Horseman of War." she sighed rubbing her head.

"there are too many worlds that need the Light's protection.....I just...." she sighed

"im afraid i'll do the wrong things." she said looking back at Reiko.

"That's what makes us human, Grandma. Everyone makes mistakes." Eric smiled.
"its what you do with those mistakes though that make you how you are."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:27 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko smiled more, excited to have Kalena here as a guest. "Right. I'm sure she'll appreciate it."

Light Reiko seemed less than touched by Kalena, not ready to trust her just yet. "Do not make me regret this." She told both Eric and Kalena.

"Now stop being so sad, Kalena." Reiko said. "Sometimes doing the wrong thing is better than not doing anything at all."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:35 pm
therealkiru

Eric sighed
"I'll keep her out of trouble." he said to Light Reiko.

Kalena smiled and slowly stood up.
"yeah, unless its killing someone" she sighed.
"that one can't get over.....don't worry I haven't killed anyone.....just saying." she said looking off in the distance.

"so....what is there to do here?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:36 pm
kalenakeeper

"Well..." Reiko rubbed the back of her head. "Not much besides a safe place to raise your kids. There's some stuff to do anywhere, just it won't be anything fighting wise. No real reports of shadows or anything yet." She admitted, looking to Eric.

Light Reiko nodded before vanishing once more.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:05 am
therealkiru

"And we'd like to keep it heartless free if you don't mind Kalena." Eric said in a serious tone crossing his arms. He looked very serious.

"you do know I don't make heartless right?"

"no, but they follow you around. So please, keep the keyblade out of sight too"

Kalena bit her lip and nodded.
"Very well. I can agree with these terms. Anything else?"

"Just one more, the princess festival is coming up" He laughs.
"so go get your kids and have fun. Alright? "

As he said that, some snow started to fall, a piece fell right on Kalena's nose
"oh ho ho, Jack Frost's awake."

Kalena laughed now, all cheered up, for now at least.
"alright."

((and the sad part is, I have no idea where they are sweatdrop X and Alex....also no idea lol sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:18 am
kalenakeeper

(( Probably at the academy still. ))

"We should call them now." Reiko suggested, smiling to Kalena. "I'm sure they miss you a lot..." She frowned for a moment, envious of the two little ones that were still young and had the time of their life with their mother. "You must be proud of them."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:45 pm
therealkiru

((ok))

Kalena sighed
"I can get them....I need to make sure everyone is alright....I kinda just...ran off from the academy after I gave the academy to Eclipse."

"that doesn't sound like you Grandma....running off from the Academy....but I suppose you can rest for a little while."

She nodded and opened a portal to the academy.
"I'll be back soon....and...thankyou for letting me stay for a little while....just to....well....recharge."

Kalena left thru the portal.

Eric rubbed his head and sighed
"I hope she doesn't stay too long. Shes fun but serious too. I still can't believe its her! Mabye she and your mom would talk and confirm to her that I am...technically a prince..." he rubbed behind his head, still a bit embarrassed.  
Tagonia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff