Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 110: Basic Magic Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:05 pm
In this class, students will learn spells that can be used with their keyblade. You will be promoted you from basic to advanced when you have mastered every basic spell. the teacher will test this with a test of his/her design, be it an obstacle course, spar, etc.

basic magic class spells:
1) fire, fira, firaga
2) blizzard, blizara, blizaga
3) thunder, thundara, thundaga
4) cure, curea, cureaga
5) aero, aero, aeroga
6) gravity, gravira, graviga
7) slow  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:08 pm
Macawi walks in and begins to prepare his class for a Blizzard spell class. He sets up the dummies and targets. Macawi places a book on every one's desk macawi set up some measures so nothing bad will happen. he also sets up some novice staff's for the students to use. "i am ready " Macawi opens the door then takes a seat at his desk

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:13 pm
ninjadragon66

((omg I forgot to split this classroom up....this is just basic.))

Rose walked in
"ah, so this is what you look like other than artic wolf...fox.....one or the other" she laughs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:22 pm
Macawi looks at her "hello again rose and it would be a arctic fox when the others arrive i will start they have about five minuets before they are late. anyways there is a novice staff for you, it is a requirement to use if you want to pass my class. that about the only minor requirement you need other then that there will be tests to see if you pass it. i wish you the best of luck " Macawi gets up and writes the word Blizzard on a board for today's lesson

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:30 pm
ninjadragon66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
"Can't I just use my own staff? I mean, it did come from the last magic teacher who sat at that desk" she asked politely as she summoned her magic staff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:37 pm
Macawi looks at her then the staff "sorry but no a true master can use any staff at any time which is why we are starting off with a novice staff as we get farther in lessons you will see your staff change until you get use your own which is towards the end of my class and if i make an exception for you then i have to do it for everyone. "

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:45 pm
ninjadragon66

User Image

"Meh, fair enough" she said making her staff disappear and she took the novice staff

"can I use my own staff out of class? Or is this staff the one im supposed to summon until the end of the class semester?"

She looked at her watch
"hm, Sophia should be getting here any minute...I wonder if she got lost.."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:57 pm
"the staffs are used only during class outside of class you are free to use your own and i am going to make sure you pass even if i have to help you outside of class should i see that you need it. she still has another minuet before she is late. once the bell rings we begin class with or without the whole class. "macawi looks at the clock. "the bell will ring in probably another minuet or two "

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:16 pm
ninjadragon66
((Sophia is in the library with shido (knux's character, he asked for her to be there))
User Image
"ah alright" she smiled and started to get a feel for the new staff.

She then looked at the window. There was still a little bit of black ice left over that never melted away from the last time she did blizzard magic in the room

"heh....so I guess that ice didn't melt after all" she said looking at the window

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:25 pm
((well class will be starting now if they want to learn it they should come while thy can))

The bell rings "alright take your seat it looks like its just us for today. today's lesson is Blizzard the basic ice spell we will be learning on how to control the cold and use it properly "Macawi walk over to a dummy he uses blizzard on the dummy and the spell only freezes the dummy. "the trick to a perfect blizzard spell is all about control to control the blizzard spell you must focus your magic energy to one point then release move the energy into your staff once the energy is in the staff merge it with the magic to make a blizzard spell then cast and focus only on the target or targets you wish to hit with the spell.

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:30 pm
ninjadragon66

User Image
Rose sat down and seemed to be paying close attention to what Macawi was saying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:33 pm
"now then rose why don't you give the spell Blizzard a try on one of the dummies and remember just do your best there is always room for improvement for every failure in life new knowledge can be attained from it and then be used to improve and succeed

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:40 pm
ninjadragon66

User Image

Rose stood up and took a deep breath. She looked at the dummy and tried to focus all her energy onto one spot.
"Blizzard!" she said and immediately the entire room was covered in blizzard magic, not just the entire room, but half the school.

Kalena peaked thru a window
"Rose! What did I say about freezing the academy! Give me a warning first so I can get out the ice gear!"

Rose started to laugh because Kalena was trying to be funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:48 pm
"dont worry miss Kalena just watch " Macawi body absorbs all of the ice from the blizzard "and ill make sure she gets this spell right so you have no need to worry i have measurements in place for all the spells we are using "  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:56 pm
ninjadragon66

User Image

"well your the first ive heard of being able to do that" Kalena said quite impressed

"please, carry on. Rose, you better listen close to this guy, cuz I enrolled you in the class" she smiled

Rose nodded
"of course Kalena" she smiled
"that was the headmistress before Eclipse you know"

She casted blizzard several other times, the ice getting worse and worse, the last one turning into a d blizzarga

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff