Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:08 pm
this is a group rp between myself, Raven, Xilo and Sam. Back stories have been established already. This is a pull over from the forums.

Profiles have been moved to a different thread as I have reached the world limit on this box. Any problems or concerns pm me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:25 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara woke with a sensual sigh and she stretched only to come up short and gasped as pain shot up both of her legs. The muscles cramped in reaction to the stretching of the damaged tissues and she tried to reach down only to be brought up short by the pain in her ribs. She gave a half laugh half sob “ Oh I forgot.” she rolled to her back which offered no real relief and she stared at the ceiling, the pain still wasn’t as intense as it had been the night before, her wounds would essentially be about a week to two weeks old in healing time, but she’d still not be able to walk. Rubbing her face she took a deep breath and looked around, she realized she was in some sort of apartment area, probably Kade’s. He would be around here someplace she was sure. Reaching up she grabbed onto the back of the couch with one hand and began the process of sitting herself up.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pretty in pink
With: Kade
Thoughts: ******** that hurt

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:47 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade arrived not long after she made a gasp. He had breakfast ready for her and placed it on the coffee table. "Did you manage to sleep well?" He asked smiling softly. "Do you need any help?" He added and. He had a set of clothes that seemed to be to her tastes on another couch but they also looked like they'd not impede healing of her injuries.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:54 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

.Clara turned to him and gave a weak smile as she pulled herself upright. She’d be able to come out of the binding for her ribs today. She’d pitch a fit if he tried to argue with her too. Once she made it up right she shifted so her legs hung off the couch leaving her sitting uncomfortably. Not much could be done to make it better though “ Yea I did pretty well once I got back to sleep.” She said on an exhale. Her eyes moved to the breakfast and then to the bathroom door “ I am going to need some help getting to the restroom though, I think my right leg should be healed enough to hold my weight.” She said looking down at the bandages although it wasn’t easy since she couldn’t exactly bend all that much.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:11 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded with a soft smile and helped her to stand. "We'll take the compression shirt off after you eat okay?" He said as he helped her into the bathroom. He had a feeling she wouldn't like him helping her out of her pants. He frowned softly thinking. "I've got an umbrella you can hold onto while you get prepared for the bathroom." He didn't want to invade her space until she was more comfortable and trusting of him. He wanted to make progress for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:24 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She let him help her into the bathroom and she tilted her head at his mention of an umbrella then nodded. Something to hold onto for balance wouldn’t be a bad idea right now. All things considered that is. “ Alright, just hurry please.” She said then waited for him to return with it and then leave the room. She wasn’t used to having to balance like this, but she made it work calling out to him when she’d finished and re-dressed. Hands clean she was ready to eat once she was back sitting down. She had a feeling she would be dozing on and off throughout the day but she really wanted to go home before dark. Maybe by then she’d be able to get around on her own. She supposed it depended on how long she slept.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:30 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade helped her the whole way. Just not enough to remove her independence. He'd get her comfortable and made sure the things he'd given her were finger food. Something easy for her to eat. His phone buzzed constantly but he ignored it. She was more important.

He had his own plate of the same food. "How did you sleep?" He asked. He hadn't slept at all for fear she'd have another nightmare. And he would have hated it if she had another night mare.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:45 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

When she was settled back down on the couch and reasonably comfortable she took the food offered to her and began eating, she’d have liked more fruits, but she occupied herself with the toast. “ I don’t remember any dreams, or waking up. Guess I was to weak, needed the rest. “ She said quietly then looked up at him, she could tell he’d stayed awake all night and she arched a brow “ Doesn’t look like you did though, to much pent up energy from your rage last night?.....what is that buzzing?” She asked looking around as she munched on the toast. It sounded like a phone, ah she needed to check hers and damn it, she had things she was supposed to do today like meet the deliveries for her groceries. She frowned finishing off the first piece of toast.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:59 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled a little. "Nah. Too worried about you." He replied. "And yes i still had some energy front my outburst." He blushed a fraction and munched on his toast offering her the rest of his fruit. He wasn't much for fruit. "It's my phone. I freaked out my friend by telling him I got attacked." He smirked. "He thinks you did, should I say yes?" He asked her. "Or should I tell him I tripped into a nest of gaitors?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:09 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She raised a brow at his claim of being worried but didn’t directly address it. Instead she took the fruit he offered. Sorceri were typically vegetarian, she wasn’t but still she ate a lot of fruits and veggies in comparison to meats, but she knew with in the next few days she’d be eating a steak, depleated nutrients should be replaced even if she could live without them it made life more comfortable. When he mentioned his friend she shrugged lightly “ I’m not going to tell you to lie to your friend. Tell him whatever you want, if he isn’t the kind to blab it’ll be fine, if he is, well it could get ugly. The sorceri are always looking for weaknesses in each other to try and gain the upper hand. If one were to attack me right now I’d likely lose and with it lose at least one of my abilities. As the queen of sound I’m pretty high up on the food chain. It’s a lot like putting bait in the waters and then jumping in thinking a shark won’t nab you. “ She said and finished off the toast then dusted off her fingers and biting into a piece of melon while offering him the bacon on her plate. “ As for the gators, if I’m with you they won’t attack unless I want them to. I enchanted all the ones in this part of the bayou. They’re much like my pets…well I guess really they are my pets.”

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:06 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade listened to what she said and nodded. "Then I will lie for you." He said. "I will not have anyone come to try and harm you. I don't know if he is one to gossip. I trust him but I've never had a secret before so I wouldn't know if he was one to be a confidant." He explained. "I will not risk it." He answered the phone telling his friend that Clara was fine and that he'd lost her when they had a fight and fell into a nest of Alligators when he tried to pursue her and was now trying to figure out his next move. "yes I know I'm hopeless, lecture me later. . . no, no, no don't come over I'm fine. . ." He frowned. "If you step one foot here I'll nut you faster than you can cry for your mother got it?!" He snapped. He too didn't like people seeing him injured. Hated it. He'd rather sit in a closet waiting for a bone to heal on it's own than let someone set it for him. He was a wuss.

He hung up the phone and smiled a little. "Not pleasant but he bought it. Now. I have lean steak would you like that for lunch? I know Sorceri are vegan but I thought since I'm not sure what vegetables have high protein and iron I'd give you steak. . . Is that okay?" He asked. "Or I can get a special diet milk shake thing?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:04 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara listened to him and tilted her head as she ate, but remained silent. She wasn’t happy with him lying for her, but at the same time she wasn’t going to argue with the most logical of actions in this situation. Of course, she could hear the entire conversation, which was mildly amusing. When he was off the phone she nodded “ Thank you, I don’t think I could handle a challenge right now, no promises that there would be one, but I’d rather not risk it.” She picked up another piece of melon and bit into it as he talked about steak and she nodded “ Steak is fine, I’m not vegan or vegetarian, I just typically eat more fruits and vegetables, but I do eat meat occasionally.” She said then set her plate to the side and sighed tiredly.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:09 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded a little. "All right." He replied smiling a tiny bit. "I just don't want to risk anything. Since. . . Since no one know's you're here, literally, no one saw us leave too scared about that Vampire pissing off the demons. The Vrekeners that attacked you are all dead so you'll be safe from people here for a while, as you heal. I know it's not five star class but I hope it will do while you heal." And give me time to woo you better. Show you I'm not like the other people.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:17 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara watched him through half lidded eyes, for the moment enjoying the fact that as long as she didn’t breath very deep and sat still she didn’t hurt. Small victories. Listening to him was no chore really and what he said made sense, but she still frowned. “ People will get suspicious when I am not around and about in my normal routine, yes you can be used as an excuse but there are some that won’t buy it. The faster I am on both my feet the better. In the mean time I’d really like to get out of this thing.” She said pulling at the compression shirt with two fingers.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:24 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded. "That's true. . ." He frowned a little. "We don't want to arouse suspicion. And I'm sorry I may have to look and possibly grope to get it off." He advised. "But yeah don't want to arouse suspicion. Hmm. . . I need a gossip. . . What if they do know you're with me. . . but. . . instead of injured we. . . you know." He began to explain his idea as he maneuvered the compression shirt without hurting her. "Apparently our kind are really good at that sort of thing."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff