Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Chatterbox

Back to Guilds

Do you like zOMG? Do you like to chat? Then click here. It will be the best decision you make. Ever. EVER!!11oneoneone 

Tags: zOMG, Chatterbox, Landshark, Marshall, Animated 

Reply zOMG! Chatterbox
Bugs and inks

Quick Reply

Submit

Roukkaku

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:39 am
Can still make a huge a bit of money these days. Surprised and quite happy that it helps towards getting one of those Ashen Marionettes things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:19 pm
I always want more gold, but then I turn around and realize.
I have nothing to buy. smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif  

Melyssin

Fuzzy Kitten

6,300 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Doggone It! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

whimsicalApothecary

Timid Shade

9,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:15 pm
I've been making a killing off of zOMG loot and bugs, it's amazing how much people are willing to throw gold at for a few dragonflies now if only I'd quit spending all my s**t on CI in the marketplace I probably would have my Nano-C by now  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:52 am
It looks like the people of Gaia will have to bring wheelbarrows of gold coins to just buy bread in the near future if this keeps up.

EDIT: On a side note: It appear I just got a million out of nowhere. Did I get lucky on a daily chance or something?  

Gakre

Tipsy Exhibitionist

whimsicalApothecary

Timid Shade

9,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:00 am
Gakre Wrote:
It looks like the people of Gaia will have to bring wheelbarrows of gold coins to just buy bread in the near future if this keeps up.

EDIT: On a side note: It appear I just got a million out of nowhere. Did I get lucky on a daily chance or something?

Probably, they upped the amount of gold you get in the DC so you can easily get it

An another note I really hope I get more Diamonds out of it because I'll be able to get a Nano-C if I do  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:31 am
Blame the inflation. I hate seeing gold caps going up from millions to billions then to trillion+

Something;s very wrong with Gaiaonline alright. Idk why they have to rise it up that high. Gaining gold are forever-unlimited. Same with GC if you spend $$$$$ on it so much. But it's absurd, trying to fit in with reality.

I wish it goes back the way it was, staying at millions in place value. I hate working really hard to get all my items back. smilies/icon_neutral.gifsmilies/icon_neutral.gifsmilies/icon_neutral.gif  

Sunbeam007

zOMG! Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff