Princess Blair's Chambers Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:16 pm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:18 pm

Blair awoke to the morning sun shining through her window. She sighed and climbed out of bed yawning a little. The night before she had been studying ancient texts and did not get much sleep. Getting dressed she began to wonder if she should take off like always. Once dressed she decided to walk out on to her balcony and stare out across the distance. 'What should I do today?'  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

beleiveimgothnprttyalil
Vice Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Aideen fixed her dress skirts, stopping at Blair's door. 'Should I ask? It wouldn't hurt..' With a soft sigh, She walked up to it and knocked loudly. "Blair? Are you still in here?" She highly doubted it, but it was worth a shot. "If you are, do you want to take a walk with me?" Truth be told, the younger princess had been feeling rather lonely lately. She was being constantly put into new lessons and she feared that she wasn't keeping up. "If not, that's alright too." She added in, so her sister wouldn't feel obliged to spend time with her. She was speaking rather loudly, trying to make sure she could be heard from behind the door. She lowered her arm, and shoved her hands into her skirts, gripping onto them rather tightly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Blair was just about to head out the window when she heard a knock at the door. She sighed and became a liitle frightened until she realized who it was. Blair had not expected Aideen to show up and yet she smiled. Opening the door she continued to smile. "You're lucky Aideen. You showed up before I had a chance to make my escape. Sure, I wouldn't mind a walk. So where are we walking?"  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

beleiveimgothnprttyalil
Vice Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Aideen sighed in relief, and smiled. "I'm glad I caught you then." She let go of her skirts, making sure to straighten them out. "I hadn't figured that out yet..." She glanced away, obviously embarrassed. "We could always go hide out in the corner of the courtyard." She suggested, before speaking again. "Where were you planning to escape to today? We could always just escape and forget about today." She spoke in a hushed tone, but her excitement could be heard through it easily. The red-head hadn't managed to escape successfully once yet, and maybe today was her lucky day... If her sister allowed it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:24 pm

"I thought about going to bother Takashi." Blair said laughing a little. "Or maybe I'll head to the falls. What do you think Aideen? Should we go to the lake or the falls? Takashi left for the lake I believe. He's been going there a lot lately. Something must be on his mind. It's whatever you decide. But we have to be careful, father is in the throne room."  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

beleiveimgothnprttyalil
Vice Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:32 pm

After contemplating for a minute, Aideen smiled. "As much as I'd like to see the falls, let's go bother Takashi." She nodded quickly. "If something is on his mind, maybe it will help for him to talk about it." She was beaming with excitement. This would be her very first adventure, and she was going to get to go with her sister. 'It's not disrespectful if I go to learn things.' That was a downfall to having intuitive intelligence - she wanted to learn everything that she could. When hearing that their father was in the throne room, Dia closed her mouth and gave a quick nod. She then motioned for Blair to lead the way, as she had the experience.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Blair smiled and pulled Aideen into her room. Afterwards she closed the door and sighed. "We'll have to use the window. Luckily it leads just outside the castle. It doesn't look like there are any guards around." Smirking she pulled Aideen out on to the balcony making sure to close the curtains and doors behind her. "This way everyone thinks I'm still in bed. All you gotta do is jump. I'll go first alright." Smiling she jumped off the balcony and landed perfectly out the ground below.  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

beleiveimgothnprttyalil
Vice Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Aideen was pulled into the room and looked around, before nodding. "The window, got it." She nodded again as she was pulled on to the balcony and smiled as she looked around for guards. Blair confirmed that there weren't any and then jumped. Aideen watched carefully, and smiled when her sister landed. "Alright Dia, you can do this." She whispered to herself, before swiftly jumping off and landing. She didn't land perfectly, as she stumbled a bit, but she dusted her skirts off and smiled. "I did it, I did it." She whispered ecstatically to Blair, before putting on her game face. "You know where we're going, lead the way?" While Blair led, it'd be easy for Aideen to make a mental map for later.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:04 pm
~~~~~exit to Lake of Serenity~~~~~  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

vader-lifer14

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:20 pm

After hearing about sightings of the vampire prince at the lake, Alistair had his guards and scouts patrol the castle. Apparently, both Blair and Aideen had run off again. He could put up with a lot of their goofing around, but not during a war, and especially not while Cyrus was out and about. "Send a group of scouts to the Lake of Serenity! I want to know exactly what's going on!" The king of Blaze ordered. Hopefully, he could find his daughters before something bad happened.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:29 pm
Blair walked into her room and plopped down on the bed. She stared up at the celing and sighed. "What should I do now? It's so boring around here." 'I would love someone to talk to right now. Someone that understands me.'  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
Crew

Dedicated Wolf

8,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:32 am
TealPearlVoiceTrista Wrote:

Seer and Demon stepped in through the doorway. Seer saw to it that the princess was safely inside and then stalked out to her post outside of the room. Demon hung around. He could tell that the princess wasn't happy, and that didn't sit right with him. He padded over to her bed and laid his head on it, looking at her pitifully and letting loose a small whine. 'What's the matter? You can tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone...'  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:55 pm

"Hello there Demon." Blair said scratching his head. "It would be nice to find a guy that understands me. I don't even have time to find the right guy for me. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a princess."  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
Crew

Dedicated Wolf

8,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:41 pm
Demon nodded in agreement. 'Finding someone is a difficult task... especially if you have four legs and fur.' Demon licked her hand. 'If you want, we can become a tag team and find you a man that way. '  
Blaze

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff