bjihalliday
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:58 am
Vox-transmission received from Vessel Heath-Clay
Transcriptor // Least-Archivite Jokc - Reclaimed // Date Removed

Vox-record // Skull-drone Hock-17
Subject // Prisoner 19874 - Orbital Station Fenksgrey

From the Journal of Arbiter Boone

After I was alerted to the escape of prisoner 19874 some two days after his escape I have rendezvoused with the vessel Heath-Clay in pursuit. From the records I have been given, with which I suggest a full examination be conducted into the facility known as Fenksgrey, 19874 escaped whilst being transported to the secure wing, over powering his poorly trained guards, stealing of equipment, causing of a riot and the eventual theft of a vessel now being pursued.

It has become evident that not only is the facility poorly managed but also there are several security oversights that must be dealt with swiftly, namely why so few guards were present in the transfer of a highly dangerous prisoner, why were riot procedures not immediately initiated when trouble started, and why was stolen vessel not destroyed when leaving the facility.

End journal

//

From the Journal of Arbiter Boone

Prisoner 19874 has been for all intensive purposes reclaimed by the god emperor. Day four of the pursuit after a fumbled attempt by the incompetent crew aboard the vessel Wither, now destroyed, 19874 entered an area of space populated highly by pirates was struck by a freak warp storm and his vessel claimed by the warp. The vessel Heath-Clay has sustained damage but is able to return home under her own power

End journal

//

It's strange you hear all these stories but none are true... long live my master  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:04 am
We start this new campaign with you sitting unconscious in an escape pod, you begin to hear a soft female voice which gradually gets louder and louder

"Malachi, please wake up Malachi, Malachi, wake up, Malachi, Malachi, Malachi...."

before eventually becoming deafeningly loud
"Malachi WAKE UP!"

You suddenly gain consciousness finding yourself in the dark and in a lot of pain, there is a fairly loud beeping sound and a red light flashing above your head. As you begin to move you find that you are fastened in your seat, the lights flick on revealing you are in a rather cramped escape pod, no more than a meter and a half in size with you bang in the middle. In front of you is a window, outside of the window is lit from the internal lights, showing that you are in an ice hole some five meter is diameter, 2m from the window to the edge of the hole.

You look around the pod and find a screen with various readouts, it shows you trajectory from freefall smashing into the snow and ice creating the hole you are now in, you are 10m underground, it is -5 degrees C outside of the pod, emergency power has only 1.5 hours remaining, you have sustained internal injuries and a possible broken ankle (badly sprained at best), there is an emergency med pack beneath your seat, an emergency survival kit and an emergency beacon, and you are 15 miles from an imperial outpost.

An emergency release button lights up  

bjihalliday
Vice Captain

pinkfraud666 rolled 4 10-sided dice: 2, 9, 9, 9 Total: 29 (4-40)

pinkfraud666
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:47 am
I look at myself, before assessing the damage i've sustained.

I take out all the emergency kit & survival kit and see whats inside while activating the Beacon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:32 am
In the med kit is:
Various stuff for patching you up
2x De-tox plus injectors
2x Stimm plus injectors

Survival kit has:
3x glow sticks
Clip harness
Winter Coat

You can find no obvious injuries except your ribs hurt  

bjihalliday
Vice Captain

pinkfraud666 rolled 4 10-sided dice: 8, 4, 3, 10 Total: 25 (4-40)

pinkfraud666
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am
"I can always mend my wounds with Warp Majick later...."

i try and patch myself up as best (Splints and bandages and the like) as i can before dosing up on a Stimm and a De-tox (probably not a lot of point, but it will get me through the cold!)

I put on the winter coat and then the clip harness, attaching the beacon to it while i'm at it....before getting the rest of the kit and popping the hatch and trying to climb out of this bloody hole.

(first two dice - medicae skill)

(3rd/4th - climbing - AG) - Passed...just  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:40 am
You climb out of the hole and find yourself on a snow plan, there is nothing around you for miles  

bjihalliday
Vice Captain

pinkfraud666
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:59 pm
(Do i have any idea where this outpost is??)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:45 pm
(Yeah sorry you do)

I am going to assume you head towards the outpost

2 miles into your journey (about 30mins walk) and 8 miles from the outpost you stumble across a frozen corpse  

bjihalliday
Vice Captain

pinkfraud666
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:52 pm
"Hmmm, what have we here...."

I check the corpse over to see A) who he/she is and B) if He/She has anything valuable  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:21 pm
She is wearing a white lab coat and wearing an ID badge

Dr Elizabeth Green
Bio-Achive Research
Lab 6a

She is frozen solid, moving her you find she has been mauled from behind, claw marks along her back  

bjihalliday
Vice Captain

pinkfraud666
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:49 am
I take the ID badge and leave her there, making note to be more wary of predatory beasts....  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:30 pm
About half a mile further you find two bodies again frozen  

bjihalliday
Vice Captain

pinkfraud666
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:47 am
"What the hell??? i got a bad feeling about this....."

I check the bodies out and see what kit they got.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:43 pm
Same as before, ID and thats it, again mauled by something  

bjihalliday
Vice Captain

Campaign - Edge of Darkness

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items