Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:46 pm
A short while later, The company of people soon found themselves in front of a rather pleasant looking home. This was probably the Vega house. "Ah. So this is where you guys live." Noah commented with an eyebrow raised. "I was expecting something a little more...large." noah then shurgged and felt a jabbed against his shoulder. It was Trixie of course, making sure that the ex-ruffian watch his manners.

"It's wonderful!" Trixie chimed after jabbing her big brother. "I can't wait to see the inside." Unlike her brother, Trixie was all smiles and polite as can be. "I guess we go inside now." She proposed, absolutely excited to see the inside of the house. The little witch's money was betting that the inside was actually larger than it appeared outside. There was a spell that Trixie remembered could do that, she just didn't remember which one.

Rubbing his his shoulder, the ex-gang leader agreed. "Yeah, inside the magic house." At least where they were staying was in a nice looking neighborhood. Noah wouldn't have to worry about running into any old rival gangs that wanted to take him out for all the grief his old gang had caused. Best of all, Noah probably wouldn't have to worry about Sebra, his old nemesis of the Sabertooth family. If she ever found Noah, there would be an all out war. And that was something Noah did not want happening. At least not in front of Trixie.

angelmage99

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:11 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Jasmine, Will, Rose

Once the door was open it was indeed expanded by magic. The family just wanted to take a normal appearance on the outside of there home. "Welcome home." Said a crowd of three little girls and a boy. William smiled and picked up the boy that was hugging his leg. behind them was a blond hair woman. "Meet the rest of your new family. Rose is the sister after me and this little man is Finn, but for now we have to meet mother." The man told the siblings before he put down the three year old. Rose smiled. "Dinner will be done after you finish talking to mother." she told her mother before getting the children to walk on.

William walked towards the back of the house and soon came to the door that was different from all the other doors. The man tapped on the door and within seconds a voice called out that they could come in. The room that they came in looked well lived. It wasn't an office room, but a bedroom. In the large bed was a woman who was clearly William's mother. She had a swollen belly and it was clear that she was pregnant. The woman smiled. "Will! How was work?" She asked her son before looking over his shoulder to see the siblings. "Aunt Yvonne requested that we take in some wards." He answered his mother. The woman pushed her son aside and tapped the bed next to her. "Come here. I want to get to know you." The woman told them with a big smiled.

Robertina, Gisele, Kamila and Finn  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:57 pm
Upon entering the house, Noah's jaw dropped. Inside was just like a rich family's mansion. It was gorgeous. "I take back everything I said." Noah's attention was then stolen by the three children that greeted them at the door. "Well, ain't that a nice little greeting." He said before turning his gaze to the buxom woman handling all the children. Noah was about ask if she was Mr. Vega's wife when Will told them that she was Rose, his sister. Noah breathed a sigh of relief. "I almost a had a heart attack there." Will then guided then to go their mother.

Trixie's eyes sparkled in amazement when she entered the house. It was so rich and beautiful inside. The very sight of it almost made her want to drop down and faint. And the welcome from the children of the family made her heart squeal. Finn was especially adorable to the little witch. But, Trixie also became a bit apprehensive when the big sister of the family came. She was well endowed, and this threaten the tiny girl with her petite body. Trixie held on tight to her brother while staring daggers at Rose. It was like she was telling her to stay away from Noah. they were then guided to a room in the back of the house. this was where Mr. Vega's wife was. Once inside, they were greeted by a heavily pregnant woman lying on a bed. Trixie's immediately went to the woman's swollen belly. After a quick exchange of words between her and her son, she beckoned for Trixie and Noah to come and introduce themselves. Already, Trixie was feeling right at home. the little witch went the woman's beside and bowed. "It is an honor to meet you, Mrs. Vega. I am Trixie Caspar and this my brother Noah. We are in you and your husband's debt for taking us in with such kindness."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:40 am
Leprechaun_Sean

Jasmine, Will, Rose

Jasmine smiled at the kids. "You're welcomed here as long as you behave. Our family is large and loud, but we don't care who you are Noah." The woman said using her fortune-telling abilities. She flinched a little before putting a hand on her belly. "As you can see I am in no place to move around so until these little ones are born, you wont see me much." She told the siblings with a smile. She let out a little chuckle. "My husband and I thought it would be a great idea to go for one more child, but we're having quads instead." She said with a giggle. She then turned to her son. "Will, where is your father?" She asked him noticing her husband wasn't home yet. "Still at work, but he'll be home as soon as he can." Her eldest answered. The woman nodded there was a bit of a pout in her lip. She then turned back to the siblings. "Please make yourselves at home, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:40 am
Noah felt himself flinch when Mrs. Vega address him and his past. Why did everyone have to know his past more than he did. For a moment, the ex-gangster could feel his little sister's eyes on him. She was the only one that didn't know about him, but bless he little for being so patient with someone like Noah. He was still trying to find the right time to tell his little sister about his dirty past. No doubt she would be disappointed, scared even, of him. "You and everyone else." The ex-thug muttered before turning around and leaving the room. "I'm gonna have a look around if that's fine." Noah then left the room and proceeded down the hallway. This felt a bit familiar. In his mind, the ex-thug wanted to get a layout of the whole place. Hopefully, the house didn't have any magic booby traps or changing halls.

Trixie did look up at her big brother when Mrs. Vega touched briefly on his past. She looked up with innocently curious eyes. What on earth was Noah's past like anyway? From all the talk, it sounded really tragic. When her brother left the room, Trixie drew closer to Jasmine, she even sat on the woman's bedside. "Mrs. Vega?" the little witch asked softly. "Could I ask you something? It's about Noah. Everyone keeps mentioning his past. But I'm the only one who doesn't seem to know about it. Could you please tell me what it is?" She asked the mother of so many children.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:01 am
Leprechaun_Sean

Jasmine, Will, Rose

Will excused himself to let his mother and her new daughter talk. The woman sat up a bit an pushed some of Trixie's hair to the side. "Don't worry about it. Nothing is wrong with him now and not everyone knows. When he's ready he'll tell you everything." She answered the girl about his past. She wasn't going to say anything to the child. There was no need to until something happened. "Just remember everyone has something tragic about them. You lost your parents and I became a mother when I was only fifteen. some of us are ready to accept what we've done and know it's fine, others need to do some soul searching first."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:36 pm
Trixie let out a soft sigh and nodded understandingly. It seemed like the little girl understood what Mrs. Vega was talking about. She was much older than her, therefore, wiser. "I understand." Trixie nodded. "I'll just have to be patient with him. Like always. I just fear that one day, it may be too late." The little witch sounded deflated and depressed. What if her brother's past was the kind that was dangerous and catches up with you? Oh well. Trixie decided to drop it for now. "Well, I do hope that one day, big brother will tell me. Also, Mrs. Vega? What would you prefer I call you since my brother and I will be staying with your family?"

Meanwhile, down in the halls of the Vega house, Noah explored to his heart's content. It wasn't so much that he wanted to explore, he was nervous. He needed to get out of that room. Why did there had to be so many people that knew about his past when Noah didn't even know who they were? Was the Lung Clan really that prominent in the past? So much so that they could tell he was leader just by the tattoo on his face? No, that could have been it. Later on, Noah found himself in a lounge area. the ex-leader sat himself down the fancy looking furniture and looked around. there was no one in the room but a very fine looking long-haired dog. If noah had any knowledge on dogs, he would have known it was an Afghan hound. Lord knew how hard it was to keep those kinds of dogs groomed. "Well, you won't tell on me will ya?" Noah asked the dog, half expecting it to answer. He reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a .45 caliber revolver . This was when the dog raised its head curiously, tail wagging and tongue lolling out of its mouth. Noah flicked the loading gate open and began ejecting the round metal slugs inside the cylinder. "Don't worry. It's safe." Noah said looking at the dog as he closed the loading gate began to spin the old Peacemaker on his index finger.

angelmage99

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:53 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Jasmine, Will, Rose

"Call me as you wish." The woman answered with a smile. "Just as long as it's done in respect." She wasn't sure what her husband would think. "If anything happened to your brother I would tell you then." She promised the girl about her brother. It could his motivation to stay alive.

~~~~

Finn came into the room and started to run around until he sat down next to the dog and smiled as he scratched his belly. The three year old then turned to Noah. "What play?" He asked the man.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:12 am
As soon as Noah heard the rampant footstep of someone coming, he hastily put the old western pistol back into his jacket pocket. It turned out that the footsteps were coming from Finn who ran around the room like any energetic child his age would. The three-year old then began to play the dog before addressing Noah, asking him what he was doing in three-year old speak. "Me?" He asked, pointing to himself before sitting up. Noah acted as innocently as he could in front of the small child. "I'm not doing anything." Noah responded, possibly misunderstanding what the toddler was getting at. If only he could translate what the child wanted.

Trixie smiled when Jasmine reassured her that it was fine to call her whatever and that she would let her know if Noah was in any kind of trouble.Feeling at ease, the young witch became comfortable and sat closer to the pregnant mother. "Thank you, Mrs. Vega." Trixie said smiling. "Do you or your husband have any idea what the babies will be? Boys or girls I mean." She asked before looking at the woman's swollen belly. Trixie couldn't imagine what it would be like to so heavily pregnant, not to mention bare several more children before this.

angelmage99

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:05 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Jasmine, Will, Rose

"We've had so many kids that we don't care what they come out as. Just as long as they're healthy. That's what Pierre and I agreed on." The woman answered the girl. She was becoming fond of her. "They only think that I need to know is that they're the child of my husband. I have never once regretted having a large family with him." The woman leaned over and pulled out an album.

The first page she turned to was that of a twelve year old girl and a thirteen year old boy on opposite teams of basketball. The next picture was of them in swim clothing with her future husband holding a surf board. She flipped the page again. The image was different. Instead of being on opposite sides and challenging each other they were holding each other close. The picture after that was of a fourteen year old pregnant girl and her boyfriend. The picture after that was an ultrasound of her belly with her first born. "We shall Will for the first time with this image."

~~~~

The tot changed tactics and pointed to himself before saying what he wanted again. "Play?" He asked the boy seeing if he could a reaction out of him this time. He didn't care about any gun, he just wanted to play.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:12 pm
Trixie scooted closer to Jasmine when she brought out the scrapbook album. The little witch was eager to see all the pictures of the Vega Family. The atmosphere this family had about them was so inviting. Trixie could already feel like she was apart of the family. It made her wonder for a brief moment how Noah was doing. The witch was then distracted by a picture of of what could only Mr. and Mrs. Vega at their wedding. "What about this one?" Trixie asked pointing to it. "Is that you and Mr. Vega at your first wedding?" The young witch asked without regard for whether she was wrong or not. Trixie look at the picture some more daydreamed of herself being married. All dressed up in a white gown walking down an aisle full of people watching her. Of course, trixie could only see herself as she was and the groom in her delusion appeared to be a silhouette of Noah. The very thought made her cheeks turn a rosy hue as she looked away from the picture in embarrassment. Another thought then came to the witch's mind. She looked at Jasmine inquisitively. "Uh, Mrs. Vega?" Trixie squeaked. "A man by the name of Imhotep doesn't here as well, by chance, correct?"

Once The child made himself clear of what he wanted, Noah bopped himself playfully on the head. "Oh! Right." He got up from the couch and approached the young child before kneeling down to his hieght. "Ok, so what do you want to play?" Noah asked before making an aside. "Nothing dangerous I hope." The ex-gangster then looked to the dog lying on its back. "Are we going to play with the dog?" Noah asked looking back to Finn for an answer. After some silence though, Noah came up with an idea on his own. "Hey, I got an idea! You wanna go fly?" There was a smile on the youths face as he waited for Finn to respond.

angelmage99

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:32 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Jasmine, Will, Rose

Jasmine smiled. The girl seemed happy to see the image. "Yes. I was sixteen." She told the younger girl. "Look, there is Will he was only a year old at that time. A year after this was taken I had Rose. Will adored her." The woman told the story of how their little family started. "Now I need him to find a bride and get some grandchildren out of him." The woman joked. She was kind excited about the idea of her becoming a grandmother. Jasmine was surprised when Trixie asked about Imhotep. "I refuse to let him in this house."

~~~~

"Yeah." The boy said as he walked over to Noah and held onto his arm. He was excited by the idea of flying through the air like his father did from time to time. "Finn go swosh."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:05 pm
(Need that last question Trixie asked answered)

Noah chuckled when Finn spoke more in the classic tot-talk. The Finn go swoosh bit really got to the ex-gangster. "That's absolutely precious." Noah said flatly before picking the tot up and lugging him over his shoulder and running around the room while making zooming noises. "Yeeerrrrrmmmm!!!" The two boys ran all around the house. This was also a time for Noah to see the house for himself. "Krrrssk! Captain, where do we go? Krrsk!" Noah asked, looking over at Finn for instruction of where to go. Left, or right?

Trixie let out a tiny little gasp and brought her little hands to her mouth when Jasmine told her how she was when she had her first child. "Sixteen? That's my age!" Trixie exclaimed. Girls could get pregnant that at that age? The girl was also shocked at how bluntly Jasmine told her Imhotep wasn't allowed in the house. This was actually a relief though as Trixie explained. "Oh good. I feared that if he lived with you and family, Noah would be on edge. You see, he and Noah met at the cram school and already butted heads, nearly getting into a fight." The little witch frowned as she remember how she had to cast a calming spell on Noah to break up the fight.

angelmage99

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300