Welcome to Gaia! ::

rps for everyone- fantasy, love, adventure, horror and more!

Back to Guilds

a fun and friendly roleplaying guild for fantasy and more! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Anime/Manga 

Reply 1x1 roleplays
The Wolf Within [1x1 w/ Lexilove724] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Unsealed Senshi

11,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:59 pm

There are those who embrace their inner beast, then there are those who fear what dwells dormant within them. What happens, though, when there is one who is destined to be influential among those who embrace the wolf within... but they fall in love with one who is utterly ignorant of what walks alongside them?

Lexilove724 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu Wrote:

Eva walks into the back of the rescue center. She sets her things down at her desk.Eva clips on her radio then heads towards the enclosures. Time to do her daily walk through of each enclosure. She started with the smaller animals like foxes, owls, ducks, and etc. Eva waves at people as she passes by. After checking those Eva heads towards the main enclosure..the wolves. The enclosure is partially sunk in and it is huge. Eva heads through the employee only door and begins to walk on the path.

She scans the enclosure for anything out of the ordinary. Eva stops and just watches the wolves. She remembers when some of the them were just pups.Soon they will be releasing some of them; they are finally all healed.

Lexilove724

Enduring Shopper

Kaosujin Ryu

Unsealed Senshi

11,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:53 pm
Nicolas
Nicolas' dark sapphire eyes shifted where he half lay, rear paws beneath him and forepaws lazily dipping in the small stream that ran through the enclosure several dozen feet from the entrance. He admitted to himself the amber-gold eyed woman who came each morning was quite beautiful although he was keenly aware that his wolf form was almost healed of the injuries he'd sustained saving his sister from a tumble down the waterfall several miles from their hidden camp that was really a small village. He knew he had stashes of clothes and necessary weapons around where he'd been found. He had broken his forearm... or foreleg, as well as two ribs and fracturing another. His dark russet fur rustled in the breeze, the dark caramel streaks running over the scruff of his neck and sides highlighting the pale gold streaks around his eyes and ears. Just have to wait until nightfall, then I can escape... but I won't shift into my beast form unless necessary, he thought.

Lexilove724 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:18 pm
Kaosujin Ryu Wrote:

Eva spots the wolf with gold markings then her attention is taken away when a call comes over her radio. Code black: Fight in the wolf enclosure on the east side. All available please response. The message repeats as Eva takes off and begins to lock down the west side of the enclosure. Soon other employees join her. "West side is secure. she says over the radio then turns to the other. "Check these guys for any fight marks." she said. They nods their heads and begin checking the wolves. Eva calmly walk ups to the dark colored wolf. "Easy boy, I was want to check you out. Make sure you're not hurt." she said. She careful begins to look him over.  

Lexilove724

Enduring Shopper

Kaosujin Ryu

Unsealed Senshi

11,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:15 pm
Nicolas
Nicolas' dark sapphire eyes met the young woman's as she spoke. He wasn't sure why he suppressed a shudder as her voicesent a ripple of warmth down his spine, though he didn't resist when she shifted him, her fingers trailing through his fur. If I were human... he thought, blinking as he realized this human's touch awakened instincts his father had mentioned were mating instincts. Most of what humans knew about werewolves wasn't quite true, though silver weapons did slow their near instantaneous healing factors and magical weapons created wounds that healed human-slow. Also false was the idea that their kind's shifts rendered them to little more than bloodthirsty mongrels.

Lexilove724 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:36 pm
Kaosujin Ryu Wrote:

Eva finishes checking him over, "Alright you good." She pats him on the head and smiles. Suddenly from above, "Hey Eva! Everything ok down there?" Eva turns and looks up. She gives the person a thumbs up and smiles. "Alright guys we can leave. Everything is fine now." she said. They all leave as a group except for Eva. She stays behind and sits down on a rock. A few wolves come up and sniff her then walk away. Only one wolf was brave enough to stay around. "Kita." she said as she wrapped her around the gray wolf. "How's my girl doing?" Kita turns and licks Eva's face. Eva laughs then smiles, stroking her fur.  

Lexilove724

Enduring Shopper

Kaosujin Ryu

Unsealed Senshi

11,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:13 pm
Nicolas
Nicolas sighed, several feet from Eva before his ears twitched as he noticed a slinking dark gray and black form. He heard a low growl filled with malice and upon noticing the tension in Kita's body as her gaze shifted behind Eva as a large male wolf charged out straight at Eva's back. He was moving before he realized it, his damaged foreleg tightening painfully before he drove the male back into a large set of twisted tree roots. He grunted as the wolf's fangs tore into his shoulder as he leaped back closer to Eva. He heard two soft popping sounds before the other wolf who had been about to charge went down hard with two darts in his side and foreleg. He shifted slightly, whining slightly. Shallow, but manageable. Luckily, our blood work is close to that of a true wolf when we're in wolf form, he mused.

Lexilove724 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:26 pm
Kaosujin Ryu Wrote:

Eva sees a figure fly pass her and turns around to see the two wolves go at it. Luckily a fellow employee sedated the other wolf. She rushes over to the injured wolf. " Easy. Your alright....everything will be okay." she said stroking him. She looked him over for any wounds and finds the bite mark. Don't worry I'll take care of you." she said. Other employees come over to help her move him. "Have the vet check him out then have him put in his own enclosure. I'll keep watch over him until he gets better." she said. Eva follows as they take the injured wolf out and into the hospital.  

Lexilove724

Enduring Shopper

Kaosujin Ryu

Unsealed Senshi

11,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:33 pm
Nicolas
Nicolas grimaced as his instincts told him to snap at the girl, and though he bared his teeth when her fingers probed lightly around the wound, he didn't snapat her because for some strange, inexplicable reason, her voice was like a balm to his more savage instincts. He growled slightly as a couple of the workers came close with syringes, one that was empty though the other, he could smell, had a weak tranquilizer. He snapped at that worker, shattering the tranquilizer syringe but practically ignoring the other worker as he took a blood sample. He knew the look in his eyes snarled Alpha, and if the workers were smart, they wouldn't try putting him under again.

Lexilove724 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu Wrote:

The employees back up a bit when he snapped. Eva instantly began to stroke his fur. Easy boy, they are only trying to help. Everything is ok." she said. She looks over at the others. "Just get him into his own enclosure. I'll stay with him until he clams down." she said. They nodded their heads and carefully placed the wolf into his new enclosure. Eva knew this could be dangerous but there was different about this wolf. She sat down up against the wall next to him. Eva continue to stroke his fur and began humming.  

Lexilove724

Enduring Shopper

Kaosujin Ryu

Unsealed Senshi

11,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:25 pm
Nicolas
Nicolas growled a little when they lifted him to move him, but remained mostly calm since Eva was close by. He wasn't really sure what it was about her that relaxed him though with her fingers trailing through his fur along with her melodic humming, he felt himself dozing lightly. He had slept lightly ever since the injury nearly three weeks previously to remain in wolf form though he knew once he shifted to human, his muscles would tighten painfully for anywhere from several hours to several days as they adjusted due to the extended shift period.

Most werewolves shifted to wolf or Dire form, as their hybrid form was called, for usually several hours to a two or three day period at best. He, thus far, had constantly been in wolf form for twenty days, seventeen and a half hours so far and he knew he'd pay for it in pain and slow travel when he got out.

Lexilove724 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu Wrote:

Eva looked to see that he fell asleep. She gave him a gentle pat on the head then slowly got up. Eva quietly sneaked over to the door and sneaks out. She was going to let him get his rest. Eva goes back to some of her other duties. Two hours later before she is done, Eva heads back to check on the wolf. To her surprise he is still asleep. She sneaks some food into his enclosure. As she is walking back to the door. Eva trips over something and hits the ground. She cuts her forehead. Eva slowly sits up and grabs her head. She brings her hand away to see that is has blood on it.  

Lexilove724

Enduring Shopper

Kaosujin Ryu

Unsealed Senshi

11,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:59 pm
Nicolas
Nicolas' eyes snapped open as he caught the scent of blood before he spotted Eva lowering her hand as blood trickled down her face. He rose, whining slightly as his shoulder was aching, but he padded close to Eva, gazing at the wound before he turned, scratching with onepaw and overturning a pad of thick moss before nosing it close to Eva's hand. He knew she'd notice there was no dirt clinging to the moss, and if she looked closely where he'd gotten it, there was a thin layer of moss left behind. Moss, he knew from experience, made a good natural bandage for quick need.

Lexilove724 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:19 pm
Kaosujin Ryu Wrote:

Eva watches the wolf then looks down at the moss. She picked it up and gently puts it against the cut. Eva flinches a bit then looks at him. "Thank you." sh said. She pats him on the head and smiles. "I'll be right back. I'm just to go get cleaned and I'll see if they will move you to the house. It'll be easier to watch over you there." she said. Eva slowly gets up and walks out of the enclosure. She heads for the nearest first aid box and cleans up the cut. Eva then pulls out her work phone and dials a number. "Hey dad. I was wondering if we could move a wolf to the house.Look it would be easier for me to take care of him. Please dad. Thank you!" she said.

Eva walks back into the enclosure and sits down."Come here boy. I know you don't like being moved but they are going to move you to my house. That way I can look after you better." she said.  

Lexilove724

Enduring Shopper

Kaosujin Ryu

Unsealed Senshi

11,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:42 am
Nicolas
Nicolas blinked a couple of times before rising to his paws and walking slowly to her before nudging her as if to say 'lead the way'. He knew the reason why he was healing so slowly: the amulet that the dark witch he and his sister had been pursuing had managed to slip an amulet around his sister's throat, and although he'd saved her from the river when she'd gotten caught in it along with the witch, who fortunately drowned due to a hydraulic in the rapids.... he himself had grabbed and broken the leather thong holding the amulet in time to shove her close enough to shore for her to not go over the waterfall... but not in time to save himself. He had hit the rocks at the bottom of the waterfall which had caused his injuries and shattered the amulet, fragments of the enchanted steel embedding themselves in the muscles of his chest, hence the slowed healing factor.

Lexilove724 Wrote:

1x1 roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games