Welcome to Gaia! ::

㊝ Protectors ♝ (Dragons of Igonia) ㊝

Back to Guilds

❂ Enter a new world where the fate of humans and dragons alike hangs in the balance 

Tags: Anime, Role Play, Dragons, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply ❊ Igonia ♞ (The Country) ❊
The Nursery Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:55 am
User Image

The Keepers' Nursery

The Keepers' Nursery lies just to the East of the Palace (on you right if you're facing the front of palace). It's built into the side of the mountain and structured much like a stable, with stalls built into hive-like caves. It's usually shrouded in cloud for the safety of the worker and the dragons.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sora hefted a large bucket of water to the first large stall in the long row that stretched down the corridor. Inside each stall lay a sick or wounded dragon. The thought may have scared many people, so many powerful dragons in one place. Hurt or ill or scared, they could strike out any moment simply because they felt threatened. But Sora wasn't afraid. She was worried--but not for her own life. Because inside each stall, there was a life that was depending her to save it. With that thought in mind, she dragged the bucket the rest of the way into the stall, reached into the icy cold water, and took out a soft rag. She sat by the bed of a human-turned-Elite dragon and dabbed it's forehead gently. You'll be ok...I promise! She hummed softly as she worked, hoping to sooth the poor beast. The girl's eyes flickered open and she managed a small grin for Sora. Sora smiled back reassuringly and continued wiping her hot, feverish face.

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Vice Captain

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:36 pm
FleurDeLyssity
User Image

Alexandra

I don't kill for my self......

=======================================================================================================================================================

Alexandra walked into the door of the nursery, his tattoos seemed to glisten in the light and his armor made of metal and bones sat onto his shoulders and body. He had a dagger on his left side, he two wooden handle nun chucks with extra long chains attached to ends, he smiled as the giant sword clanged against his armor back. Alexandra walked into the end and looked over the stall, it wasn't a normal visit, Alexandra hated dragons but something about baby dragons that made him safe side. He sighed, rubbing his hair 3 inch beard he smiled. What is it about these dragons that made him visit, they were so small and innocent but he knew they where just going to grow up and be a horrible creature of man eating beasts.He thought to him self, he reached up and scratched his stubble of hair on his head and smiled down at the dragons, "One day, you or one of your friends will be above me nawing on my flesh and bones." He said in a soft tone shaking his head some as he felt his body heating up in his armor, the armor was heavy and with him been traveling around all day you could tell be his face as some sweat dripped down and he had a tiered some look across his face.

=======================================================================================================================================================

......I kill for the pleasure.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:07 pm
((I don't suppose you could make the picture just a bit smaller?))

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Vice Captain

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:07 pm
FleurDeLyssity
((I don't suppose you could make the picture just a bit smaller?))

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Oh oops, sorry yeah I will  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:07 pm
((Thanks!))

When Sora was finished and the ill Elite dragon had gone to sleep, dragged the bucket back out into the isle. That's when she noticed the large man standing there. She gasped, startled, and dropped the bucket, spilling cold water all over the place. With wide eyes, bent down quickly to retrieve the bucket and try her best to mop up her mess, with an occasional wary glance at the tattooed man. She frowned. Tattoos...he's a hunter! What is he doing here? Should I call for help?

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Vice Captain

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:30 pm
FleurDeLyssity
User Image

Alexandra

Hearing the bucket smash against the ground, Alexandra slightly turned looking at the girl trying to mop up the mess. "Good day Madam, Do you need help with the mess?" He asked, his voice was a deep, rough, and Smooth all at once. His eyes sparkled a sky blue and he softly got no one knee and helped wipe up the mess the best he could with what he had on him, which was a small tore up rag that he used to wipe the blood off of his weapons during the day when he is attacked, some of the blood stains were human some other animals.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:42 am

Sora had meant to try and ignore him and see if he would go away. But he didn't. Instead, he bent to help her, which she was surprised by and wasn't sure how to react. She gasped again at the sight of the bloody rag and quickly jerked her hand away as if it were diseased or might bite. She glared. Some of those blood stains were probably dragon... How dare her bring that in here? What did he want anyway? Sora watched him, trying to keep her distance. She pulled the bucket towards her, it was no shield or weapon, but it was only object close enough and she felt more secure with something solid in her hands.

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Vice Captain

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:18 am
FleurDeLyssity
User Image

Alexandra

Alexandra stood up and shoved his rag back into his pocket and looked at the girl, "What is wrong?" He said with tilt to his head. He softly started moving towards her, "You don't have to be afraid of me, I don't plan on doing anything to harm you." He said in a soft tone to try to get her to calm down, he reached up and unsnapped his weapons, his dagger smacking the ground and his giant sword falling with a giant thud. He softly slid off the wooden handle nun chucks and dropped them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Sora slowly moved back at the hunter moved towards her, until her back against a stall door. She gripped her bucket tighter with a shaking hand
"It's not me I'm worried about." She said in a surprisingly steady voice, glancing around at the dragon stalls.
She flinched when the first weapon hit ground. She watched him, puzzled. What was he doing?

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Vice Captain

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:46 pm
FleurDeLyssity
User Image

Alexandra

Turning towards Sora he smiled, Alexandra proceeded to talk. "You are mistaken, I am not here to kill baby dragons, I kill big dragons..one day, I might have to kill one of these b*****d Dragons, but as of right now they are simple baby dragons who cant even fight for them selfs....What fun is fighting a dragon who cant protect them selfs?" He said with a simple tone in his voice as he crossed his arms and starred at the girl. "The names Alexandra, and what may your name be?" He asked in a curious tone as his arms stayed cross against his chest.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Sora wasn't sure whether or not to trust this smile. Her frown deepened at his comment about the baby dragons. It gave her the urge to cradle one of the close and hide them all away from him, even though he meant them no harm just yet. What, did he kill for fun? How twisted was that? She really did hate hunters.
She tried to keep a civil tone when she answered, "My name is Sora. And you're not welcome here. There are adult dragons here too, injured and ill. And I won't let you touch a single one of them!" She accidentally flung her bucket aside in her enthusiasm and she winced.

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Vice Captain

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:05 pm
FleurDeLyssity
User Image

Alexandra

Alexandra let out a hardy laugh and and stuck his hands on his hips. "I go where I please, and did you not hear me? Sick and ill Dragons are not able to fight either, that means theirs no point in hurting them. They can live for now." He said with a smile, he walked up to the bucket and bent over picking it up and held it out to the girl, rings shining in the light as he gave polite smile.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:17 pm

"Hmph..." Sora grunt as she walked over to the retrieve the bucket. "For now..." She grumbled, snatching the bucket out of his hands. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She snapped, walking over to put the bucket away with the other supplies.

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Vice Captain

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:29 pm
FleurDeLyssity
User Image

Alexandra

Smiling Alexandra chuckled, "Not very good listener I see. I am Alexandra,and what am I doing here....well...I guess its to see what the future has to bring to me...I mean, theirs a 1 in 10 chances one of these little Dragons will be worthy enough to fight me...its hard though....I have pretty high standards so if you don't want me to fight them be careful how you raise them.." He said with a wink as he reached for the cieling and stretched and reached his hand out. "What is your name?" He said with a smile on his face.

❊ Igonia ♞ (The Country) ❊

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces