Rosie Mutiny
Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:04 am
wanna take a swim?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 am
Cole Brunel
The Angel in Training

"S-so what if I'm not as powerful..."

Cole slowly made his way to the lake. He needed some time to think...this was all just too odd for him. No one offered him a place to stay, and when they did it was usually a trick to try and take his angel blood or something. He laid down next to the lake and looked up at the sky, thinking.

"..Doesn't mean I can't still stop you..."

iXx Cole xXi

Shy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

RabidSquirel
Vice Captain

Sweet Lover

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Emily Rosewater

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good,
therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show...

Emily walked happily over to the lake, the cup of hot chocolate she was holding kept her hands warm against the chilly autumn air. This was her favorite time of the year, when summer finally ended and winter began to take hold. She took a deep breath, wrapping her scarf tighter around her neck. A cold breeze picked up, gently tossing around her blonde hair. The witch sighed, brushing back the long strands with one of her hands, before returning it back to her cup. She wasn't very familiar with where everything was, but it wasn't to hard to find the lake. As she approached the lake, she noticed a boy laying near the water. She hadn't expected that anyone would here, not that she minded. It was kind of nice to see someone her own age, other than her twin brother. She loved Andrew, but sometimes he made it hard to make friends, especially if they were guys. He could be so overprotective sometimes.

Emily walked up to the boy carefully, so she wouldn't scare him. "Hi there," she piped up as she stood over him. "My name is Emily, what's yours?" She smiled warmly at the boy, hoping he wouldn't be mean to her or run away. Her green eyes sparkled in the sunlight as she looked down at him. He's kind of cute, she thought, giggling internally. She hadn't been around boys much growing up, mostly because either her brother scared them away or they found out she was a witch. But now she was around other supernaturals, so she didn't have to worry about being beat up by humans, because she was different. Now she could make friends, maybe even find a boyfriend that Andrew won't run off.

...to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not
defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again.”

iXx Cole xXi Wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:54 am
Cole Brunel
The Angel in Training

Cole had just about dozed off as the air began to warm a bit. But then a breeze swept by, and with it a girl. She was pretty. Blonde hair, shining green eyes, a cute face. He shook his head a little like he was waking up, although it was actually to get these thoughts out of his head. He returned her warm smile as she spoke. How was he supposed to respond to getting someone's name again... right! His name! It had been so long since Cole had talked to someone he didn't know that his conversational skills were beginning to get even worse. Come on don't screw this up now...just say your name! He thought as he made his smile grow a little to disguise his loss for words. "Um...hi...I'm Cole...its...nice to meet you Emily..." He said, figuring he could've done better but it was good enough.

Cole stopped himself for a moment. Everyone in this camp wasn't human, so that meant that a lot of people here probably weren't safe. Especially someone like Emily. She could easily be a succubus or a siren or a vampire or a demon. None of those species were big fans of angels, and most of those species could also smell and angel from a mile away. This just added to his nervous as he watched the girl more carefully now. Why was she standing over him anyways? Cole made himself stop jumping to conclusions. It was very possible she might of just not wanted to sit down right away..right? Maybe he should ask..just to be sure. "...Um...so what are you Emily? I'm a uh...Angel..." He said, regretting telling her his race first. He braced for an attack.

((I do good? yummy_smilies/icon_puddi.gif ))

RabidSquirel Wrote:

iXx Cole xXi

Shy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

RabidSquirel
Vice Captain

Sweet Lover

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Emily Rosewater

Emily giggled softly as the boy returned her smile. He had such a pretty a pretty smile, it made her cheeks turn a soft shade of pink. She brushed a piece of blonde hair that had fallen in her face, tucking it behind her ear. "Cole, that's a nice name," she commented, smiling at him. "It's nice to meet you, too." She took a sip of her hot chocolate, letting the drink warm her small body. He seemed nervous, like a scared little puppy. She felt bad, she never meant to make him feel uncomfortable. Her green eyes softened, it was obvious that she felt bad for him, and felt guilty that she had spooked him, by the look on her face. "Do you want some?" she asked softly, offering him some of her drink. Her hands looked small and fragile against the dark color of the cup. "I just made it, it's hot chocolate."

Emily blinked when he asked her what she was, she hadn't expected him to be so blunt. She smiled comfortingly at him, he was obvious scared she was going to hurt him once he told her what he was. "I'm an elementals witch, I can control fire, water, ice, earth, and air," she replied, watching his expression. "Don't worry, I'm not going to try and drain your blood, or anything, that's just wrong. I can't do that type of magic anyways. But watch this." The blonde handed him her cup of hot chocolate and pushed back her sleeves, leaning over the surface of the lake. She dipped her small hands in, the water surrounding her hands turning a shade of baby blue with sparks of white. After a few seconds, she removed her hands, cupping something inside them. She lowered her arms to show Cole what she was holding and smiled to him. Resting on her palms was a rose, completely made out of ice. It looked fragile, each petal perfectly defined like it was the real thing. "See?" she said softly, smiling down at the ice flower.

iXx Cole xXi Wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:19 pm
Cole Brunel
The Angel in Training

Cole was very surprised how kind the girl was. No one he had ever talked to was so nice, not even most of the angels he had met. He saw her eyes seem to change a little bit, showing that she recognized how nervous he was. He couldn't help but relax though after seeing her hands looking so small compared to the cup. She was cute...very cute.. He blushed a little at the thought and sat up as she began to answer his question about race.

Cole figured she would be something odd, but a witch? It was the last thing he expected from the kind girl. He smiled a little and nodded when she told him to watch something, taking the cup and a few drinks of the delicious chocolate. Hot chocolate was basically candy in his eyes, and putting candy in his hands always made him happy. He seemed much more vibrant as Emily cam back up with something in her hands. He was speechless when he saw the rose made of ice. "...W-wow..." Cole said simply as he looked down at the flower. It was perfect... "...That's...beautiful..." He said quietly, as if speaking too loud would cause the perfection of the ice to be ruined. He took another drink of the chocolate, causing him to perk up that much more and gave her a much more confident smile. "...I wish I could do something like that..." He said calmly. As if on cue, the large cross tattooed to his back began to glow its pure blue and white colors, a sign of happiness in the boy. Although Cole didn't seem notice as he was too busy with the ice rose. .

RabidSquirel Wrote:

iXx Cole xXi

Shy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

RabidSquirel
Vice Captain

Sweet Lover

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Emily Rosewater

Reyna smiled at Cole when she noticed he seemed more relaxed and happy when she returned from the edge of the water. He seemed so absorbed in the rose she had created, she was almost afraid to snap him out of it. She giggled as he seemed to enjoy her hot chocolate, she was happy to share with him. "It's not that impressive," she responded to him, when he mentioned he wished he could do it, too. "My twin brother can do it, too. Though he's more worried about protecting me than making roses out of ice."

Emily looked up, her eyes growing wide as she noticed the blue and white glow coming from his back. "What's that?" she asked him, staring at him. She didn't know much about angels, since she had never been around them growing up. Mostly, it was just her twin brother and her uncle, unless she could find someone to talk to that didn't know she was a witch. Humans always freaked out when it came to the supernatural. "Is it some kind of angel thing?"

iXx Cole xXi Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:43 pm
]
Cole Brunel
The Angel in Training

Cole smiled and looked up at Emily as she spoke. So she had a protective brother? Huh...well...he couldn't see that being much of an issue. Then he heard her ask about 'that', whatever that was. He looked up and saw she was staring at him. So it was on him. Cole turned is head and saw the glow, sighing a little. "...Oh...that..." He said with a small smile as he turned around and pulled his shirt up, showing her the large cross.

"...Its how a human is turned into an angel while there alive...my parents passed on when I was young and an angel took me in. She stayed on the earth until I was old enough to take care of myself, and then she took me up to the angel kingdom with her, where they made me an angel..." Cole said, putting his shirt back down and turning back around. "...I just became an angel last year..." Cole quickly tried to think of something to change the subject. "So a brother huh? I think I've got an older sister somewhere...we kind of lost contact when I was young..." [/color]

[color=blue]

RabidSquirel Wrote:

iXx Cole xXi

Shy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zigbon Mikali Ferralis

Enduring Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:17 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Lucas Vandelhart

The red-headed Angelic stared at the other Angel. Luke had abandoned his halo when he left Heaven-- He could get it back any time he re-ascended, however-- But the cross upon his back, which trailed to the fiery-colored wings currently folded and tight against the small of his back, so humans would have a much harder time separating him from the crowd, was still there,

He rose from his crouch in the shadow of the lakeside.

He was genuinely surprised at an Angel who had not hidden his halo whilst on Earth. With the Key of Lorelei sheathed on his back horizontally, Lucas decided to greet these campers with a rather non-subtle introduction. "Angel, why does your halo seem... weak?" He spoke Angelic tongue at the other, gesturing his hand to the other. "Call me Luke." A smile barely crept onto his lips. "What is your name?"

He was unabashedly ignoring the female-- At the moment, anyway. His complete attention was on the Angel.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:54 pm
Mew..
What people call creepy, scary, and spooky...

O L I V E R S M I T T EN

Mittens observed the gathering of people from his comfy hiding spot under the shade of a tree, his yellow eyes shining out from the darkness of the shade.

"Mew...two angles? How disgusting..."
Oliver thought as he let out a small growl.
He dare not approach the two holy creatures...one of which who seemed to have a light shining from his back that aggravated his eyes even from his far-off hiding spot. For now, he would keep his distance, the two creatures seemed engrossed in some conversation with their annoying language. God, Angels annoyed him so much...but not as bad as those mutts called "werewolves."

I call cozy, comfy and homey.

Balthazcar

Witty Fatcat

10,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:05 pm
Balthazcar Wrote:

Atticus walked up to the lake and noticed quite a few people already around the lake. He smiled a bit and shrugged. He then noticed a pair of eyes peering from the woods. He walked up to the unknown creature. "What are you doing?" he asked, a bit confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:21 pm
Mew..

O L I V E R S M I T T EN

Mittens observed the gathering of people from his comfy hiding spot under the shade of a tree, his yellow eyes shining out from the darkness of the shade.

Oliver slowly turned his gaze upon the person who seemed to be addressing him. Quite honestly, Oliver had no idea to respond. It wasn't everyday someone bravely approached his shady spot and addressed him directly.

"Mew? How curious..I was going to ask yew the same thing, oddly enough."
He spoke in a slight hiss. Seeing as how he was feeling rather nice today, Oliver decided to humor this stranger for a bit.

"If yew reaaally must know, I am observing the two disgusting angel creatures over there...Mrreow."He spoke in a soft tone, as what appeared to be a shadowy paw emerged from the shade and motioned towards the group of three.

"Purrhaps you would like to tell me what brings you here on this disgustingly nice day?"Oliver questioned with a malevolent 'purr'.

[i]

Grandmaster Rune Wrote:

Balthazcar

Witty Fatcat

10,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:30 pm
Balthazcar Wrote:

Atticus slightly raised his eyebrow as he peeked on the two people talking. "They look like rather decent people." he stated simply as he looked back at the rather funny creature. "And I just got here, and decided to take a swim. I got curious as too why you were peeking at those people over there." he said as he put his hand in his pocket. "And today seems actually rather nice. I don't know why you seem so upset."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:43 pm
Mew..

O L I V E R S M I T T EN

Oliver blinked slowly and responded.
"Mew..Full of questions, aren't we? Sunlight is annoying. It gets in your eyes, and back when I had a body to call my own, I used to get sunburns quite easily... not to mention people tend to see me a bit better on a sunny day, which makes sneaking around a tad harder...and as for those...Angel-creatures. Well...they are indeed, 'decent people' and that is why I dislike them. They always have be right, no matter what...I could go on a tirade about them, but I am sure you wouldn't particularly enjoy that...Hee hee...
He decided to ignore the 'upset' comment. He didn't get 'upset'...he just got very wicked instead. "Same thing, right?" Oliver thought as he mulled over what the man said.

Grandmaster Rune Wrote:

Balthazcar

Witty Fatcat

10,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:03 pm
Balthazcar Wrote:

"Try to get to know them, instead of judging them by what or who they are." Atticus said. "Well, I hope you have fun in your little shadow spot, and I do hope to meet you soon." he said as he walked up to the other people.  
Camp Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games