Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Spirit Realm-X

Back to Guilds

A place for those who have past on the the next realm. The Spirit Realm. 

Tags: Spirit, Realm, Roleplay 

Reply Warrior Academy
Power Control Class Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

OceanEyedKitsune
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:09 pm
This class is meant to teach the students how to control and harness their various super powers.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:25 pm
~.::Cearo Colden::.~

Cearo walks inside the classroom and he looks around, he sighs and scratches behind his head and mumbles,"I hate being the first to show up..this is so stupid..why did dad let us sign up while Kale is having a blast at home.." then he sits on the ground then he closes his eyes and started to meditate since he needs to relax and stay calm. For a dragon, it was hard for him to stay in one place, he had to do something instead of waiting.  

NemaColden

Devoted Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Guenivere ORion

Wealthy Saint

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 pm
Arona

A young girl with purple hair and a dark dressed walks into the classroom she has a cute, slightly deceptive little face while she strolls to the far end of the room and sits across the room is a young male meditating she glances his way studies him for a moment and then glares down the door see who else will be joining their class today if the teacher does not arrive first.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:05 pm
~.::Cearo and Kale Colden::.~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Kale runs inside the classroom then he smiles at him but then he turns around and saw a girl then he waves to her then he looks at his brother then tackle hugs him,"hi Cearo, Sorry I was late.." Kale looks at his older brother then he lets him go and sat down beside him,"yea I did, She forgot her medicine so I gave it to her before she went to class..She seems happy to seem me unlike you.." he laughs at him.

Cearo was interrupted by his little brother Kale then he smiles at him and said,"easy Kale, next time give me a warning will you? Did you see Nema?" Cearo leans against the wall and listen to Kale as he spoke then he sighs,"Give me a break, I didn't know you were starting class today.."  

NemaColden

Devoted Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Guenivere ORion

Wealthy Saint

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:20 pm
Arona

Arona is startled when a boy comes rushing through waves at her randomly and then tackles the other boy in the room, having lost her concentration a sudden urge of fury crosses her face, but just as quickly as it gets their it pass with a smooth sly smile, she then turns her attention back to the door and waits, now for the teacher.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:47 pm
From a dark corner of the room Shadow clears his throat, and says "So apparently none of you have developed your ability to sense energies to an adequate level, that is unsatisfactory, we'll have to change that."  

NateXNitrous
Vice Captain

Guenivere ORion

Wealthy Saint

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:32 pm
Arona

Arona instantly was alert, her hand to her side where her blood dagger was, reflexes tense when she realized it was the teacher her emotions of defense went blank and she stared at him in intrest, studying his behavior and logic words, she huffed at his comment, saying to herself,"Well I am only 9 years of age...", she hasn't been able to do much with anything except know how to fly,posesses and summon very small things, and her dark hole can last if at most 4 seconds, her argue she thought valid and smiled to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:45 pm
He snapped his eyes to the young girls direction to stare coldly, as he said "So you would assume that your age takes you out of the way of danger." slowly tendrils of darkness were forming around the girl and before anyone could react she was trapped in a bubble of darkness. "Don't be a nuisance." he said amused at himself.  

NateXNitrous
Vice Captain

DarkWitch5505

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Misa walked into class quietly, her steps were silent as if she were non existent. Silence and quiet as the snow that was her home. As a Yuki-Onna she was meant to be beautiful, though in Misa's case she only had the cute aspect since she hadn't matured much.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:00 pm
Kale sees the Teacher appear out of no where then he mumbles,"Wow, that was so cool.." then Cearo looks at the teacher then he chuckles as Kale was amazed. Cearo stands up but as the teacher trapped the girl in the bubble, Kale hides behind his brother. Cearo looks at Kale then back at the teacher,"We were unable to sense you since we are here to learn how.." he said this with casual tone.  

NemaColden

Devoted Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

NateXNitrous
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:06 pm
"While this is true, everyone should be able to pick up faint energy fields while in a situation where you could be in danger, and always expect there to be danger around every corner." he smirked as he flicked his wrist to release the girl from the bubble. "I am Shadow and i will be your instructor for this class, whenever you walk into this room always expect the unexpected. Simply because my teachings methods are slightly unconventional." he locked eyes with the boy and asks "Cearo is it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:25 pm
Cearo looks at his teacher and said,"yes sir.." Kale hides behind his brother but he understood what the teacher was saying but he still hides behind Cearo. He wanted to be strong like his brother and father, also be able to help and protect his sister from any harm.  

NemaColden

Devoted Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

NateXNitrous
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:31 pm
Tendrils of darkness wrapped around the fingertips of his weapons "Now, everyone introduce yourselves and explain your powers, remember to explain any special powers that are of your bloodline or unique to yourself." he said as he walked to the front of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:46 am
Arona

Arona gasped as she was popped out of the bubble of darkness, disspointed she couldn't stay longer and frustrated because she was singled out, after standing up, she looked around and noticed another person in class,"Huh..", she replied, she then noticed the teacher had some work for them,"Master Shadow if you will?", she replied looking at him cooly, she knew she wasn't going to manpluate him and thats what has frosted their relationship already,"I will begin first?".  

Guenivere ORion

Wealthy Saint

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

DarkWitch5505

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:28 am

Misa stood alone away from everyone else and stood perfetly straight. She watched and listened carefully. She grew weary of the teacher, not wanting to be singled out like the other girl.  
Warrior Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff