Welcome to Gaia! ::

::::Zasshu Gakuen::: :::School for the Supernatural:::

Back to Guilds

Hello and welcome to Zasshu Academy, this academy has stood to teach young hybrids to learn to control the power within them. 

Tags: Hybrid, Anime, Role Play, Romance, School 

Reply Zasshu School Building
Lockers / Main Hallway Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Feline Vindicator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:25 pm

This hallways is the primary means of travelling to the different sections of the school's main floor. This hallway is typically quiet during class hours but between and after classes the voices of students can be heard all around as they bustle to get to their next location. Tho this is the typical place Lockers would be found in american school designs it has adapted a more Japanese style so all lockers are located in their home room classes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Liam walked down one of the schools hallways caring luggage he had brought with him. "Where am I now?" He quietly muttered to himself with a somewhat puzzled look one face, as he was completely lost. Well standing in the middle of the hallway he began thinking of what his plan of action might be. "Maybe I can try and retrace my steps and I'll be back courtyard." He thought to himself though that seemed highly unlikely since he took to many turns to remember  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

11,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lydia19756
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:14 pm
Murder Toys Wrote:

☀ Ⓢilvia Ⓥeverlani ☾

"Im a reckless soul.."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Silvia hurried along the hallway looking at the small letter from her brother two years back. She held a small bag and continued along, reading the note. It was from her step brother, who she loved deeply, until that day. She wasn't paying attention enough and picked up her pace, she looked up and then, collided with the boy she hadn't noticed before. Falling backwards her back landed beside her, her note fell just behind the young man. She rubbed her head, mumbling to herself. She hadn't noticed, but the sun was beginning to make her skin itch, being a half vampire and all.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"...with a dark past."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:41 pm
Lydia19756 Wrote:

Liam let out a silent sigh as he continued to stand in the middle of the hallway. "Looks like it no use I'll have to try and retrace my steps." He thought to himself thinking that was smarter choice than continuing to walk around aimlessly.
Just as he was about to start walking again he jolt forward a bit after someone had bumped into him. Quickly turning to see who it was he saw it was a girl.
"Oh sorry I was paying attention." He said in a apologetic tone as he rushed over to help her up off the ground  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

11,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lydia19756
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:16 pm
Murder Toys Wrote:

☀ Ⓢilvia Ⓥeverlani ☾

"Im a reckless soul.."

Silvia looked up at him, giving him a warm smile she stood, with his help, and nodded. "Im sorry! It's all my fault!" She said, biting her lip nervously. Silvia picked up her back and walked over and picked up the note, folding it up she put it away and turned to the boy. "Again im so sorry." speaking in the sunlight, he could see clearly that she was a Dhampir. She scratched her arm and scooted out of the sun. Stupid her for wearing just a tank top with her normal jeans. She should of wore her pink sweater, it would of kept her from the sun.

"...with a dark past."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:26 pm
Lydia19756 Wrote:

Liam was a little thrown of guard as he felt how cold she was when helped her up off of the ground but thought nothing of it. He then quickly shook his head dismissing what said about it being all her fault. "Don't be it was my fault as well I was stand in hallway not paying attention either." He said with a soft smile as he noticed her almost white skin and that she was trying to avoid the sunlight coming from the windows. "Are you alright? Would you like to burrow my jacket?" He asked as he about take of his fall jacket.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

11,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lydia19756
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:43 pm
Murder Toys Wrote:

☀ Ⓢilvia Ⓥeverlani ☾

"Im a reckless soul.."

Silvia looked at him an tilted her head, then shook it. "Uhm, I couldn't be rude enough to take your jacket.." she looked at the window and as if the sun was following her she was back in the sunlight. Yelping slightly she scooted as close as she could away from the sun and glared at the windows. "It.. uhm.." Her eyes fell on him. "It wouldn't be right." she didn't want to take his jacket, even if she was stupid enough to leave her own.

"...with a dark past."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:57 pm
Lydia19756 Wrote:

Liam continued to softly smile at her " I don't think it would be rude. Besides your just borrowing it." He said as he set his luggage down on the ground and began to take his jacket off well she tried move away from the sunlight. "Well it wouldn't be right for me to let you continue to get burned when your in front of me. Here take it just until your away from any windows." He said handing out his jacket to her  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

11,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lydia19756
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:06 pm
Murder Toys Wrote:

☀ Ⓢilvia Ⓥeverlani ☾

"Im a reckless soul.."

She gave him a small smile and took his jacket. "Thank you." She said, pulling it around herself. She tucked her arms into the sleeves and pulled her beanie on a little better. "Im Silvia, by the way. Silvia Veverlani, if you couldn't already tell, im a Dhampir." she smiled again, this one a bit more relaxed, she leaned against the wall and brushed some hair out of her face.

"...with a dark past."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:23 pm
Lydia19756 Wrote:

Liam warmly smiled as he watched her take his jacket and put it on. "Don't mention it. I was starting to get too hot wearing it anyway's " He said before he looked down at his luggage for a second before looking back up at her.
"Nice to meet you Silva, my name is Liam Sinclair.... I did have some hunches you were one. Though it seem pretty careless for the school not have special windows for its Dhampir students." He said as he continued to smile.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

11,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lydia19756
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:37 pm
Murder Toys Wrote:

☀ Ⓢilvia Ⓥeverlani ☾

"Im a reckless soul.."

looking at him, Silvia smiled. "Well, its sort of different for me.. I never really got outside much.. My mother," she took a deep breath, "Knew better then to keep me locked up, but she still treated me like I was everything, never letting me go outside was only to protect me." she gave him a shrug and then leaned against the wall again. "My skin is sensitive to the sun, worse then a normal Dhampir's, an plus, I don't have any sunscreen or whatever.." taking a glance around she pulled her beanie down some and looked out the window, making sure to keep a safe distance. She gave a yawn and her stomach growled. She blushed and then looked at Liam. "Sorry..." she mumbled, laughing lightly. "Well, since I don't know much of where im going, and you look like you don't knew either, do you want to stick together and get lost with a little Dhampir like me?" she joked, giggling and looking around for the slightest clue where to go.

"...with a dark past."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:29 am
Lydia19756 Wrote:

Liam slightly nodded his head as he listened to her talk. "Oh I see she was the over protective kind. That sucks that your kind of suffering from her over protectiveness now . " He said with soft smile before he heard her stomach growl. What made him let a small chuckle "Don't be, though I think that was first time I ever saw some one yawn well their stomach growled.....Who says I'm not already lost? But I would love to continue to get even more lost with you if don't mind the company of a demon" He said finishing his sentence with another small chuckle.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

11,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lydia19756
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:02 pm
Murder Toys Wrote:

☀ Ⓢilvia Ⓥeverlani ☾

"Im a reckless soul.."

Silvia giggled and shook her head. "Don't worry. I don't mind!" she stated, smiling brightly. "And that was mere coincidence," she added, "So.. if were were to get lost.. where would we go? Besides outside, I mean." She looked at the window, then down the hall. "I thought I heard others from the Cafeteria before, I wanted to check out my class before.. well.. not really sure why." She said, and gave a light laugh.

"...with a dark past."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:18 pm
Lydia19756 Wrote:

Liam cheerfully smiled when she told him she didn't mind being with a demon. "Hmmm...I don't really know nowhere that interesting." He said as he put his index finger on his chin and tapped it a couple times before he heard her bring up the cafeteria "That sounds like a good place to get lost, especially due to the sound of growl your stomach just made I'm assuming your hungry." He said with a warm tone.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

11,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lydia19756
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:35 pm
Murder Toys Wrote:

☀ Ⓢilvia Ⓥeverlani ☾

"Im a reckless soul.."

Silvia nodded. "Then we should hurry. I don't think I've had any... uhm.." she paused then refused to say anything about her appetite. Being a half vampire has its ups, with her abnormal strength and speed, and its downs, with her skin in the sun and the appetite for blood. She looked away then shrugged it off as if nothing and turned to him. "We could ask for directions when we get there." she said, walking the opposite way Liam was facing. She cover her arms and neck more with his jacket and walked into the sunlight, then hurried off into the shade. After pausing she turned back to him. "Are you coming?"

"...with a dark past."

Zasshu School Building

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas