Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Netherworld (Witch, Demon, Kishin World)
Herald the Kishin and Emma's Realm Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:46 pm

The larger part of this realm is a massive field of flowers with a bright blue sky overhead. The sun shines down amongst fluffy white clouds and the flowers sway gently in the breeze. The air is filled with their sweet scent. Large mountains can be seen off in the distance, though they can never actually be reached. In the middle is a bright lake that reflects the sky. The water is so pure that it can be seen all the way to the bottom and multicolored fish swim back and forth within. However, in the middle of this realm is a black castle on a jagged, raised hill. Only one winding path leads upwards to it. Nothing grows at its base save for a few gnarled trees, and once you come within a hundred feet of the base of the hill, the sky turns darker and the sun no longer shines, leaving an eerie darkness in the land.

The interior of the castle is strangely bright despite the outside appearance. Though much of the decoration and artwork is dark and Gothic, the inside is surprisingly clean and warm. The chandeliers mounted on the high vaulted ceilings burn brightly enough to give off adequate light. Though there are many rooms, the bedroom is the most lavishly decorated with a bright white silk bed and seductive red blankets and draping. Most of the doors and windows have gold fixtures and outlining, including the bedposts and mirrors.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:51 pm
00SpiritedAway00 Wrote:

Never Again...

Once they exited the portal, it closed behind them and they were left standing at the edge of the realm Herald had just created. "I wasn't sure what you liked...." Herald said as he looked over his new creation. "Don't let the look of the castle fool you, I've made it a nice place on the inside. But I don't want any intruders to think that this place will be easy to take: it won't."

Will I be bound in chains

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

flipping ray of sunshine
Captain

Shy Giver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:54 pm
Sabrewolf123 Wrote:

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko

I Will Not Die...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

I Will Fight!

Once Emma walked into the realm she froze as she took in everything. She looked around for a few moments before looking at Herald "This place looks amazing!" she stated with a bright smile on her face she looked back to continue looking.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:04 pm
00SpiritedAway00 Wrote:

Never Again...

Herald gave an approving nod. "I'm glad you like it," he told her. "It took me a considerable amount of energy to create it, but it should be stable and well-hidden. Only people we know will be able to have direct access, and only if we decide to tell them about it. Right now, no one knows this place even exists except us."

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

flipping ray of sunshine
Captain

Shy Giver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:09 pm
Sabrewolf123 Wrote:

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko

I Will Not Die...

I Will Fight!

Emma continued to look in awe "This really is amazing... that you managed to make all of this..." she said before kneeling down and observing the flowers as she listened to him. Her ears twitched faintly "I am guessing you don't want anyone else to know about this place then?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:16 pm
00SpiritedAway00 Wrote:

Never Again...

Herald nodded. "Not now. Not yet. I'd prefer if it was our secret for the time being. It's....easier to defend that way." He looked down at her. "For now it belongs to just us."

[/quote]  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

flipping ray of sunshine
Captain

Shy Giver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:19 pm
Sabrewolf123 Wrote:

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko

I Will Not Die...

I Will Fight!

Emma nodded "Alright..." she answered before looking at the flowers a bit longer and standing up. She wasn't exactly sure how to talk to Herald yet. Or she did she just didn't know if that would be a good idea since one of the last conversations they had had something to do with things that may occur in the future. She looked around still as she seemed to think about the matters at hand, rubbing the back of her neck slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:27 pm
00SpiritedAway00 Wrote:

Never Again...

Herald looked over at her when she stood up. "Would you like to see inside the castle?" He asked her. "I've made it extremely secure. We'll be safe here. While Eric and the others go rescue Atticus, we can plan our own attack."

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

flipping ray of sunshine
Captain

Shy Giver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:29 pm
Sabrewolf123 Wrote:

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko

I Will Not Die...

I Will Fight!

Emma smiled "Alright." she said when he asked if she wanted to see inside the castle, she began walking before hearing what he said about an attack "What kind of attack?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:44 pm
00SpiritedAway00 Wrote:

Never Again...

Herald led Emma up the winding road to the castle. "Divine. I know he has to be planning something now that he's back. Or he's already had a plan. Since this place is safe, we can strike from here once we find out what he's up to. He'll never see us coming; especially since he'll have the others to focus on." As they entered the castle, the bright lights from the chandeliers overhead greeted them. "And even if he does find this place...well, demons and kishins are strongest in their own realms. They can manipulate the landscape to their desire."

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

flipping ray of sunshine
Captain

Shy Giver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:47 pm
Sabrewolf123 Wrote:

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko

I Will Not Die...

I Will Fight!

Emma nodded "Isn't Divine still pretty strong though?" she asked as she looked around the castle "If needed, we can always come up with a battle strategy with the others." she suggested.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:55 pm
00SpiritedAway00 Wrote:

Never Again...

Herald nodded reluctantly. "Yes, we can if we need to. Divine is still incredibly powerful, but no one is unbeatable. I hope that the others' plan to rescue Atticus will allow us to get the drop on him. How? I'm not sure yet but for now we still have time." he clenched his fist as he thought about the upcoming battle. He knew that if he fought Divine one-on-one it would be the hardest battle of his life, even if they did get the drop on him. Though hopefully Emma would be able to back him up.

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

flipping ray of sunshine
Captain

Shy Giver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:57 pm
Sabrewolf123 Wrote:

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko

I Will Not Die...

I Will Fight!

"There is always some sort of way..." Emma muttered as she continued to walk, she seemed to be looking at the castle still and also trying to think of different ideas for when the day they fought Divine would come.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:03 pm
00SpiritedAway00 Wrote:

Never Again...

Herald smiled slightly at Emma's statement. "There is," he agreed. He looked down at her. "What you've shown me so far...is that the extent of your powers?" He asked her, curious as to how much power she actually had and if she was holding any back.

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

flipping ray of sunshine
Captain

Shy Giver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:05 pm
Sabrewolf123 Wrote:

Emma Blanc
Bakeneko

I Will Not Die...

I Will Fight!

Emma smirked slightly "Not even, I have some more tricks up my sleeves." she responded.

Netherworld (Witch, Demon, Kishin World)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games