Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply Characters discussion!
Interview with Fem Hawke Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 pm
This includes all of the newest Bioware Games with a tad bit of information about DA3

http://youtu.be/LgWFAJ6C98Q  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:51 pm
Ohhh! Seeing more of Thedas? Interesting!  

havishanta

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:48 pm
ANOTHER INTERVIEW!!!
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/415089/interviews/interview-bioware-on-dragon-age-inquisition/  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:50 pm
havishanta
Ohhh! Seeing more of Thedas? Interesting!
I really really really want to go inside Andoral's Reach and Adamant fortress both locations had a huge role in Asunder. I also would like to visit Antiva >.> maybe meet some hookers lol.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

havishanta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:03 pm
Vir Adahlen
ANOTHER INTERVIEW!!!
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/415089/interviews/interview-bioware-on-dragon-age-inquisition/

Woooo! More open-world!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:12 pm
havishanta
Vir Adahlen
ANOTHER INTERVIEW!!!

Woooo! More open-world!
I just hope they don't go to over bored with it and take away "fast travel" Or if they do what they've done in the other two where one side of the map has an exit and so does the other. If that maps are that large and I can't just Map,Location,Travel I'm gonna rage lol.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

havishanta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:16 pm
Vir Adahlen
havishanta
Vir Adahlen
ANOTHER INTERVIEW!!!

Woooo! More open-world!
I just hope they don't go to over bored with it and take away "fast travel" Or if they do what they've done in the other two where one side of the map has an exit and so does the other. If that maps are that large and I can't just Map,Location,Travel I'm gonna rage lol.

I think if they just use Skyrim's approach, they'll be fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:19 pm
Vir Adahlen
havishanta
Vir Adahlen
ANOTHER INTERVIEW!!!

Woooo! More open-world!

I dont think they would be dumb and take away fast travel, if they do I think ALOT of people are gonna rage, cuz nobody wants to spend 20 mins walking to one end of the map to another while fighting random bandits, mages etc(well if they take away the low level cap maybe but still). if they did take away fast travel they should give you a horse or maybe a wyvern (I want my own wyvern) just some kind of fast running animal. but yea if they do take some pointers from skyrim it should be fine. also if they make the hair styles more like the hair styles in skyrim it should be pretty cool and the face paint in skyrim was good, really tribal. if I didn't like the idea of smacking people up with my staff i would say that casting spells like in skyrim would be a HUGE improvement. what do you think?  

ButterFlyCross89

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:16 am
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
havishanta
Vir Adahlen
ANOTHER INTERVIEW!!!

Woooo! More open-world!

I dont think they would be dumb and take away fast travel, if they do I think ALOT of people are gonna rage, cuz nobody wants to spend 20 mins walking to one end of the map to another while fighting random bandits, mages etc(well if they take away the low level cap maybe but still). if they did take away fast travel they should give you a horse or maybe a wyvern (I want my own wyvern) just some kind of fast running animal. but yea if they do take some pointers from skyrim it should be fine. also if they make the hair styles more like the hair styles in skyrim it should be pretty cool and the face paint in skyrim was good, really tribal. if I didn't like the idea of smacking people up with my staff i would say that casting spells like in skyrim would be a HUGE improvement. what do you think?
Staffs are a BIG thing in Dragon Age I don't think they will ever take them away. DA:O compared to DA2 they made the staff usage relevant you couldn't unequip a staff without getting a starter one added in it's place. I just wish they would make better ones and not repeatable There's like 4 different types in DA:O and 7 or 6 in DA2 which isn't enough when you such advanced stat boosters per each weapon that is cycled through. They put a lot more thought into their swords/daggers and not their staffs which is upsetting since the games have made Mages one of the most relevant things in the game.

I HATE THE LEVEL CAP!!!! (that's why I started playing Dragon's Dogma the cap on that game is 200 with multiple playthrough unlike DA which is once you hit the end game over) I see why they do it,the talent/spell tree is pretty damn small compared to for example Skyrim where you have a (skill) Tree for each talent. Unlike in DA where you have "upgrades" to certain talents/spells. Honestly I wish they would just come up with a better "tree" with more talents/spells and bring the level cap from 25-30(depending on how you play without DLC) to 50-60 which would in turn cause the game to be longer and come on guys who doesn't want a longer DA lol.

To the hair styles Dragon's Dogma had some pretty awesome hair/face paint styles and the make up was very well done  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:19 am
havishanta
Vir Adahlen
havishanta
Vir Adahlen
ANOTHER INTERVIEW!!!

Woooo! More open-world!

I think if they just use Skyrim's approach, they'll be fine.
Hopefully I mean could you imagine walking from Cumberland to Val Royeaux ugh that would in so annoying.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ButterFlyCross89

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:13 am
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
havishanta
Vir Adahlen
ANOTHER INTERVIEW!!!

Woooo! More open-world!

Staffs are a BIG thing in Dragon Age I don't think they will ever take them away. DA:O compared to DA2 they made the staff usage relevant you couldn't unequip a staff without getting a starter one added in it's place. I just wish they would make better ones and not repeatable There's like 4 different types in DA:O and 7 or 6 in DA2 which isn't enough when you such advanced stat boosters per each weapon that is cycled through. They put a lot more thought into their swords/daggers and not their staffs which is upsetting since the games have made Mages one of the most relevant things in the game.

I HATE THE LEVEL CAP!!!! (that's why I started playing Dragon's Dogma the cap on that game is 200 with multiple playthrough unlike DA which is once you hit the end game over) I see why they do it,the talent/spell tree is pretty damn small compared to for example Skyrim where you have a (skill) Tree for each talent. Unlike in DA where you have "upgrades" to certain talents/spells. Honestly I wish they would just come up with a better "tree" with more talents/spells and bring the level cap from 25-30(depending on how you play without DLC) to 50-60 which would in turn cause the game to be longer and come on guys who doesn't want a longer DA lol.

To the hair styles Dragon's Dogma had some pretty awesome hair/face paint styles and the make up was very well done

Yea Dragons dogma does have great hair styles and makeup. but yea the level cap should be raised to at least 80 since its going to be open world I mean that would make more sense and I think they should add a new game plus feature like in mass affect. In mass effect I can use the same character and start at the level i left of at in the last play through. I think that would be great, instead of having to recreate a new character ever play through(most of my characters look the same anyway lol). Most of the time in DA2 I make my character with dark orange hair with dark orange make up and face tattoo with the lightest color green eyes(I name her phoenix hawk), even if i make her look different at first i always change it to the dark orange look, i cant help it lol anywho I hope we can horde stuff this time because when it comes to rpgs + open world, I tend to horde stuff lol I mean games like skyrim and fallout I am a major hoarder. Are you a hoarder? in games i mean...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:15 am
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
havishanta
Vir Adahlen
ANOTHER INTERVIEW!!!

Woooo! More open-world!

Yea Dragons dogma does have great hair styles and makeup. but yea the level cap should be raised to at least 80 since its going to be open world I mean that would make more sense and I think they should add a new game plus feature like in mass affect. In mass effect I can use the same character and start at the level i left of at in the last play through. I think that would be great, instead of having to recreate a new character ever play through(most of my characters look the same anyway lol). Most of the time in DA2 I make my character with dark orange hair with dark orange make up and face tattoo with the lightest color green eyes(I name her phoenix hawk), even if i make her look different at first i always change it to the dark orange look, i cant help it lol anywho I hope we can horde stuff this time because when it comes to rpgs + open world, I tend to horde stuff lol I mean games like skyrim and fallout I am a major hoarder. Are you a hoarder? in games i mean...
My characters always are based off of character I make/made currently I'm stuck on my flamora born (fireborn lol) brightest red on the game (the dark red) with amberish eyes (since they don't have red cause DA sucks lol) On dogma my character always has Orla's hair red with red eyes and elven ears XD(Dark Arisen expansion hair style) and my names normally are anything DA related (Vir'Assan Vir Bor'assan) or Adilya or Xliya.
I'm a gold whore >.> DA:O & DA2 by the end of the game I would normally have 300-500 sovereigns and right now in Skyrim I have 130,000 >.> and I only keep/save rare items/weapons/equipment.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

havishanta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:56 pm
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89

if I didn't like the idea of smacking people up with my staff i would say that casting spells like in skyrim would be a HUGE improvement. what do you think?

I LOVED staffs in DA2, the melee animation was one of my favorite parts about it! No way can they take those out!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:41 pm
havishanta
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89

if I didn't like the idea of smacking people up with my staff i would say that casting spells like in skyrim would be a HUGE improvement. what do you think?

I LOVED staffs in DA2, the melee animation was one of my favorite parts about it! No way can they take those out!
I really hope they don't take them out. I just want them to give then more thought in design.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ButterFlyCross89

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:58 pm
Vir Adahlen
havishanta
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89

I really hope they don't take them out. I just want them to give then more thought in design.

yea they should make to where we can really beat people over the head with it so we aren't so vulnerable when we are low on mana or waiting for spells to reload. I just want to straight shot someone in the face with the end of the staff maybe here some bones crunch and maybe break a nose idk something damaging. but yea they could really improve how mages use there staffs, here is a video that will show you what I mean and please tell me what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHvvEKpkLw4  
Characters discussion!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces