Welcome to Gaia! ::

Advanced Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

For expirienced writers and roleplayers only. 

Tags: roleplay, advanced, stories, yaoi/yuri, writer 

Reply Advanced Roleplay Guild
Shizu-chan X Izaya Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

oru-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

I sigh and smile thinking of the guy that I love walking down the street when I saw Shizu-chan and happily scream"Shuzu-chan"running to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:19 am
Shizuo sighed heavily. That nickname that Izaya-kun gave to him was atrocious. "Shut up, Izaya. People will hear you." They were coming towards each other, Izaya running (or prancing, rather) and Shizuo walking. He took one last puff of his cigarette, then dropped it down on the dirty Ikebukuro sidewalk, rubbing it out with the toe of his shoe. He held his arms open, waiting for Izaya to come melt into him. It was a bit strange how things played out, seeing as Shizuo and Izaya were mortal enemies before this. He hates him, yet he loves him. It was almost laughable.  

Ivan The Gaylord
Captain

oru-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:35 am
Once Izaya got to Shizuo he happily embraced the taller male melting in the other's strong hold."Ah Shizu-chan I missed you"Izaya said putting his head in Shizuo's chest and cuddling closer.Izaya started thinking about when they hated eachother a few months ago and now their lovingly embraced in the streets of Ikebukuro,all Izaya could do was chukle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:22 pm
"Yeah, yeah.." Shizuo blushed at Izaya's bluntness. "Let's just go home. And don't call me 'Shizu-chan'." Shizuo quickly broke free of the hug, now flustered and awkward when it came to romance, and started walking to the aoartment the two of them now shared. It wasn't anything fancy, but it wasn't trash, either. Just average Ikebukuro, and Shizuo liked it that way. He heard Izaya hum a happy tune beside him, he could hear the skip in his step, the grin on his face (sorry for controlling your character a little bit right here ^^smilies/icon_wink.gif. It was almost creepy coming from Izaya. He was a damn freak, but that's what made him attractive in a strange sort of way.  

Ivan The Gaylord
Captain

oru-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:55 pm
Izaya hummed happily skipping down the street and grabbed Shizuo's hand"Shizu-chan...Shizu-chan...Shizu-chan..."he sang happily skipping.They finally make it to their apartment and Izaya just skips in smiling big and sat on the couch"ah Shizu-chan I love you."

(It's fine it was Izaya enough for me...Lolz smilies/icon_wink.gif )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:17 am
(Gah, I also apologize for the typos and such, I'm on via mobile app and my phone is pretty touchy "xD)
"Why are you so happy today, did something go according to plan at work?" Shizuo shut the door behind him, then walked into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. His eyes scanned up and down the shelves in the cupboards, pantry, and finally the refrigerator. His eyes caught a lovely glass bottle filled with a sweet, creamy white beverage, one especially familiar to Shizuo. He smiled softly, slipping into a nostalgic fondness of his childhood and teen years as he took a swig. "I love milk.." he muttered, softly enough for Izaya not to hear. "Want something to drink while I'm out here?"  

Ivan The Gaylord
Captain

oru-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:37 pm
"Oh nothin happened I was just setting at my desk and my slide show came on,but all my pictures was you so I started missing you...All I wont is you Shizu-chan"Izaya said singing Shizuo's name.Smiling as he striched out on the couch and put his arms out as Shizuo came into the room"kiss?"he ask happily swinging his feet.

(It's cool I understand...oh and sorry that I moved your character..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:16 pm
Shizuo gave Izaya a quick peck on the lips, then plopped down onto the couch next to him. Again, Shizuo was awkward. He took another swig of his milk, hoping Izaya wouldn't be persistent. Highly unlikely, I mean come on, this is Izaya Orihara we're talking about here. The king of experimentation, an expert at pissing people off to see their reactions. Sexy a*****e.  

Ivan The Gaylord
Captain

oru-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:07 pm
Izaya looked over at Shizuo"yeah i'm getting more than a peck"he said as he climbed on Shizuo's lap and begain kissing and nibbling his neck as hot as possible moving on his lap to get better bites and kisses on his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:25 pm
"Ah--Izaayyahaha--??"

God dammit, Izaya was such a turn-on. Shizuo couldn't resist. They were dating right? No harm in a little indulgence. He wrapped his arms around Izaya's neck, pulling him closer, lifting his face up to give him a deep kiss. The kiss escalated, and suddenly Shizuo had Izaya pinned down on the sofa. So pretty; his black hair a mess, his shirt ruffled and wrinkled a little, even lifted slightly to reveal his pale stomach, his nimble body in a slight curve...gah, he was beautiful.  

Ivan The Gaylord
Captain

oru-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:38 pm
Izaya got flipped to where he was pinned and looked up at the other male smirking"what's wrong Shizu-chan your turning red"Izaya said as he moved his leg to rub in between Shizuo's legs.Izaya looked up and down Shizuo seeing his blond hair a mess and his shirt begging to be took off,or so that's how Izaya saw it as he slide his hand in Shizuo's shirt feeling his muscles slowly revealing Shizuo's pale skin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:44 pm
'Turning red?' Shizuo decided to ignore that comment. It would only make him flustered - it was just Izaya playing his mind games to ACTUALLY turn Shizu red. "What about you? You seem to enjoy massaging my abs," Shizuo winked, hoping to turn the tables and perhaps come off as sexy himself. It didn't usually work, though. Worth a shot anyway.  

Ivan The Gaylord
Captain

oru-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:58 pm
Izaya smirked at how hard Shizuo was trying to turn the tables"Shizu-chan your not going to win"he said moving his leg again.Izaya nibbled on Shizuo's neck again smirking just waiting on him to give in moving his leg up again slowly"Shizu-chan your not going to win"he repeated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:09 pm
Now Shizuo was just a teensy bit annoyed. He slammed Izaya back down roughly, but still gently enough not to break his frail bones. "This is why I ******** hate you and love you at the same time..." He leaned down next to Izaya's ear and whispered, his deep, growling voice reverberating off Izaya's neck. "You're the one who's not going to win, Izaya." Shizuo smirked defiantly.  

Ivan The Gaylord
Captain

oru-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:29 pm
"I will win Shizu-chan I always win"Izaya said smirking even thoe the random slam was supprising.Izaya nibbled on Shizuo's ear"I love you Shizu-chan"he said in a teasing tone between nibbles and moved to his neck and started sucking leaving a mark."Your marked as mine now"Izaya teased as the red mark started showing than licked up to Shizuo's ear"I will win Shizu-chan"he repeated once more.  
Advanced Roleplay Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games