Welcome to Gaia! ::

rps for everyone- fantasy, love, adventure, horror and more!

Back to Guilds

a fun and friendly roleplaying guild for fantasy and more! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Anime/Manga 

Reply creatures and super naturals
The Vampires Next Door... (group rp O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Mister Slender Man
Vice Captain

Interesting Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:42 am

The Vampires Next Door...

xCreated by: Mister Slender Man
xxCreation Date: 19/06/2013
xxxTags: Romance, Vampires, Super natural, Horror, Suspense, mystery, tension...and did I mentionVampires?
xxxxxInspiration: Boredom, wanted to make an rp and watching the movie "Let Me In"
xxxxxxStatus: Under Construction/Not accepting.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:43 am
The Plot..

In the snow ridden winters in a small suburban town, there stood a house in the midst of a simple housing estate. This house was said to be cursed, so much so that no one dared live within the house until now.
The next door was in inhabited by a lively bunch of humans, the eldest son of the family was always holding house parties and knew everything that happened, all the time and everywhere, so much so that he could not fail to notice his new neighbours who dared inhabit the cursed house next door. What he also could not fail to notice was that each of them were strikingly beautiful...but felt dangerous.
There were five in the family, 2 boys, 2 girls...all teens and an old man who looked almost out of place among them. He was old...probably in his sixties and looked as if he had seen better days. The human boy did not know what to make of them, but was fast to tell his friends of their new neighbours. The humans younger brother, who was terribely bullied at school was fast to get to know the youngest of the girls next door, she warned him away but they remained friends...The young boy and the Young...girl were fast to fall in love.

The older brother begins to notice, the older man of the family goes out at night with a duffle bag and never returns until the morning. On the same night the man goes, a series of events starts to occur as many humans are killed, hung and drained of their blood. The man always escapes unnoticed, and the bodies are often disposed of in disturbing manners...
The boys begin to suspect their friends next door...but what will happen when the truth emerges? The truth that their neighbours are far more then they seen, that they are infact a series of immortal being who feed on blood...That they are Vampires? And once they find out that these...humans know, what will they do to them?
Let the games begin...

Mister Slender Man
Vice Captain

Interesting Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

Mister Slender Man
Vice Captain

Interesting Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:43 am
Ⱦhe Ɍules
Follow forum rules and Gaia TOS! If anything is disobeyed then I will report it.
I go by the "three strike method". You have three chances. If you are seen disobeying major rules then you will receive a strike.
No godmodding! Don't control ANY characters other than your own, unless given permission. I will let you know if you are doing something unjustly and will ask you to fix it.
Proper punctuation and grammar are a MUST! Use "" for speech, and '' or italics for thought. DO NOT use ** for actions. When in OOC use (()), [[]], or {{}}.
ஐ No spamming!
PM Mister Slender Man the profiles. All profiles must be PMed to me. If they are posted here I'll PM you about it and delete the post. Title the PM the role you wish to take or reserve.
Keep swearing to a minimum! Make your point clear. Keep it clean and easy to understand!
Romance is GREATLY encouraged! Make it lovey-dovey, dramatic, complicated, love triangle, love octagon, or something else! Just, make it nice and romantic.
This is a semi-lit to literate thread.
Absolutely NO text talk! I will not accept it! I h8 it whn ppl tlk lk dis. Not evry1 can undrstnd dis. Spell out your words and numbers!
If you are unable to participate in the roleplay any longer then PLEASE let me know about it. We will find some way to replace your character. If you are going away for a while then also let me know so I don't mistake you for leaving permanantly.
To let me know you read the rules, please include the name of the Role you wish to take and use.
Post frequently! Please have at least five-ish posts per week. Up above, I explained what to do if you were unable to post. I don't want to mistake you for a quitter!
Pretty posts are a good thing! Make your posts pretty! Include lyrics, quotes, images, colors, etc. Make it unique and interesting!
I am the 'Godess'. I have the ability to change these rules and if I ask you something then you should listen!
Have a great time! Let's try and have a great time! Try not to argue with other users (unless it's character conflict)! Let's keep this a clean and happy environment for everyone!
I have the right to change any of the rules.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:45 am
The Roles..

The Humans
Oldest Brother - Taken
Youngest Brother -
Sister -
Brother's friend 1 - Taken by Mister Slender Man
Brother's friend 2 -
Sisters friend 1 -
The Bully (male) -

Vampire's Helper (male) - NPC
The Police - NPC

The Vampires
Female Elder -
Male Elder - Taken

Older Male - Taken
Younger Male -
Oldest Female - Taken by Mister Slender Man
Youngest Female - Taken by Mattie

Code:
[size=10][color=darkblue][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Role[/b]:
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Likes: (at least 3)[/b]
(◕o◕)
(◕o◕)
(◕o◕)
[b]Dislikes: (at least three)[/b]
(◕o◕)
(◕o◕)
(◕o◕)
[b]Fears: (At least 1)[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] (If any)
[b]Abilities/Powers: (Max 4)[/b] (Only aplicable for Vampires)
[b]Pets/Companions:[/b]
[b]Crushes:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Other relevant information:[/b][/color][/size]

Mister Slender Man
Vice Captain

Interesting Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

Mister Slender Man
Vice Captain

Interesting Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:54 am
The Vampires

Chaos_wolf12 Wrote:
Username:
Full Name:Alucard
Nickname:Dracula
Race:Vampire
Role:Male elder
Sexual Orientation:Straight as a nail
(◕o◕)blood
(◕o◕)killing
(◕o◕)toying with humans
Dislikes: (at least three)
(◕o◕)Annoyances
(◕o◕)Being near humans
(◕o◕)Misbehaving children
Fears:Death (At least 1)
Weapons:Fangs (If any)
Abilities/Powers:Dead re-animation,hypnotization,Superhuman agility,Shapeshifting (Max 4) (Only aplicable for Vampires)
Pets/Companions:
Crushes:N/A
Appearance:
Other relevant information:Swears like a sailer when super angry.

Eeimae Wrote:

Username: Eeimae
Full Name: Xepher Evrain
Nickname: Xepher or Evrain
Race: Vampire.
Role: Older Brother.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
(◕o◕) adrenaline rushes.
(◕o◕) poetry.
Dislikes:
(◕o◕) non-believers.
(◕o◕) Arrogance.
(◕o◕) too much noise.
Fears: He has a fear of his past life. Other than that, he hasn't quite figured it out.
Weapons: Poisonous acupuncture needles that he toys with every now and then. His fangs are also something he's quite dependent on.
Abilities/Powers: Gravity manipulation: can only use for 1 minute. Xepher favors a little ability called 'Dream manipulation'. The rest is super human agility.
Pets/Companions: n/a
Crushes: ...
Other relevant information: Xepher is a total adrenaline junkie. However, he knows his boundaries.

Username: Mister Slender Man
Full Name: Xelda Meiko Smith
Nickname: Mei, Xelda
Race: Vampire
Role: Oldest Vampire Sister
Sexuality: Straight
(◕o◕) Night time
(◕o◕) Blood
(◕o◕) Messing with Humans
(◕o◕) The Sun
(◕o◕) Summer
(◕o◕) Dogs
Fears: (At least 1) Being burned to ash by the sunlight...and losing something precious to her.
Weapons: Her fangs and strength
Abilities/Powers: (Max 4) - Invisibility
-Super speed
- Super strength
- Venomous fangs
Pets/Companions: N/A
Crushes: Heh...
Appearance: See side
Other: She is a tease and tends to do just that, playing oblivous and hard to get is probably her middle name.

Marilia-sama Wrote:
Username: Marilia-sama
Full Name: Mattielda
Nickname: Mattie
Race: Vampire
Role: Youngest Female Vampire
Sexual Orientation: Straight
(◕o◕) The guys next door
(◕o◕) Her siblings
Dislikes:
(◕o◕) The weirdoes
(◕o◕) Junkies under compulsion
(◕o◕) Racists
Fears: Rejection and Thunders
Weapons: Just my fangs....rawr.
Abilities/Powers: [b] Can vanish memories and replace them, use compulsion, run fast
[b]Pets/Companions:
Nons
Crushes: Like I'm ever going to tell you
Appearance:
Other relevant information:
Nothing

The Humans

Username: Mister Slender Man
Full Name: Mink Seral
Nickname: Mink
Race: Human
Role: Best Friend 1
Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual
(◕o◕) Loud Music
(◕o◕) Night
(◕o◕) Mysterious people and things.
(◕o◕) Really Girly things
(◕o◕) Rain
(◕o◕) Classical Music
Fears: (At least 1) death
Weapons: (If any) N/A
Pets/Companions: N/A
Crushes: ?

Username:
Full Name:Derek
Race:Human
Role:Oldest brother
Sexual Orientation:
(◕o◕)Guitar's
(◕o◕)pranks
(◕o◕)supernaturals
(◕o◕) Annoyances
(◕o◕) Vampires ((When having nightmares about them))
(◕o◕) annoying people
Fears:Death (At least 1)
Weapons:Katana he keeps in his room to scare family and intruders (If any)
Abilities/Powers: (Max 4) (Only aplicable for Vampires)
Pets/Companions:Scruffy ((A pet turantula..he sleeps with a bat incase.
Crushes:Xelda...((When he meets her.))
Appearance:
Other relevant information:He may hate his brother and sisters but he protects them.
[/quote]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:54 pm
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ║▌ ║▌ ║▌

«〖xxxxx Xelda Meiko Smith xxxxx〖«
[align=center]

❝Oldest Sister of Shadows❞
[/align]

The Woman who lay in the large Queen sized bed seemed oblivious to the time of day it may or may not have been or what else that may have occured. She was more then happy to sleep for as long as she was let. She knew the moment she was awoken it would be back to her usual life and busy schedule. She lay on her back, delicate eyes closed and her face looking peaceful. There was an air of regal beauty about the girl but there was no need to assume that she wasnt of regal backround. She wasnt but she was the daughter and Heir od one of the richest and largest companies around. Her parents, mainly her father, had run the impressive multinational corporation of toys and children's items. The toys ranged from babies to early teens, catering all areas of the market from tecnology to simple teddy bears with large eyes and cuddly fur that a small child would cry and beg their parents for. The company, needless to say, brought in more money they could ever be asked for. This money was put away in the fathers account for safe keeping, only spent for the house, business expansions and for his prized daughter. You could say Xelda was the apple of her fathers eye.

That was until the wealthy business man died, the mother following suit in a mysterious case. The parents bodies were found, murdered and bloodied in their own beds. No sign of a weapon was used but something had killed them for blood came out of their ears, eyes and noses. The people believe that they were poisioned but no such poision has yet been discovered that has this effect on the human system. After the deaths of the parents the company fell onto their daughter, being an only child it meant it was her soul purpose to lead. She had no other relatives who could possibly take over for her. She ahd run and owned the company since the age of 14, now aged 19 she had everything under control. The deaths of her parents often still haunted her dreams but luckily everyone knew better then to let her see the bodies. Now she could not blaim herself or imagine the faces of her parents. But yet she often wondered what happened, made up scenarios in her mind of what could ahve happened and more so dreamt of her finding them. Of course she never did, it was their maid who had found them in the morning, the screams of murder and death echoing the halls like a cockrel crowing in the firswt light. It was one of these nights when she was plagued by shadows of the past that she fled into a night, running as fast as she could. She remembered falling, her skirts around her, in the rain she had cried and cried but no one heard her...apart from one. He came to her, embraced her and whispered.
"It is ok...I am here my child, my child of darkness." He then bit her. On that night Xelda became a vampire
That was 150 years ago...

Today Xelda had stayed with the man she now saw as her Elder, taking on the last name Smith she agreed to live within his Coven, which he shared with another Elder Vampire. She of course was nothing but his esteemed daughter, but the long years and the process of her life altered her, she was still beautiful with silver in her black hair and eyes that made the most randomest of people curious...but she knew that now. She knew she was beautiful. She was no longer an heir to a company, but a creature of the night and master of the shadows. She smiled as she stepped out of the car, the human music blaring, loud...she rather liked it. She smiled at the others and then with a hint of a fang declared;
"I dibs that there room with the window seat!" She said, some things never changed. She looked at her younger sister who followed her. "You can share with me if you like, as long as you are quiet..." She said and then turned, her black dress billowing around her like forgotten shadows. She glanced toward the neighbours house and could have sworn she saw a pair or eyes watching them. "Humans...how curious..." She smiled almost with mischief before striding toward the house with grace and unspoken confidence.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ║▌ ║▌ ║▌

Mister Slender Man
Vice Captain

Interesting Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

Mister Slender Man
Vice Captain

Interesting Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:56 pm
The room was still with no sound apart from the gentlee breeze that made the old house creak and the window panes shiver. Birds flew about in an esteemed silence, afraid or more so knowing better then to disturb those who dwelled inside.The house was large and old, located in the centre of a ancient wood with only rivers and a silent meadow bordering it, it was miles from anywhere really and maybe that was just as well as those who lived her prefered to be away from prying eyes for many reason. The Seral family were simplle, plain humans but unluckily for them after migrating here from France they discovered that they house in which they had bought was located in a nearly all muggle area which in all was a grave disappoint for them. The family was small, it consisted of a man, a woman and their teenage son. He was an only son and prized, he was top of his class in his old school but upon arriving here he was also known in some cases but not many for he had been brought to the attention of one in particular which made everyone keep their distance. One of the most popular kids at his new school instantly befriended him leading to Ru becoming popuar in turn and at the top of the social list.

On the second storey of the house was a single bedroom. The floors were made of wood and a heavy, dark wood at that. No light seeped in through the heavy black curtains which hung almost to the floor, in front of the window was a a single desk with a candle, telephone, books, quills and ink were located. A key also lay on this desk. The door to the bedroom was locked and it would seem that it was this key that opened the door. Apart from many other mundane objects, box and many leather backed books, there was little else to note inside. Of course he had a lime green laptop and also a black electric guitar... THe bed was located by the door and in under the covers still asleep was the prized son of the Serals. He had had a late one the night before so still slept even though it was quite late. He would wake up then fall asleep again, the joys of it.

Rather aburuptly an alarm sound started to go off and from under the cover a pristine white hand emerged and with a flick of the wrist the sound stopped.
"Stupid alarm.." he murmered groggily, voice heavy with sleep as he groaned and another arm emerged to push the sheets away. The black duvet fell back heavily and seeped around him, almost looking like he slept in shadows. The male sat up, blonde hair sticking on end and the blue strips looking more noticeable then usual. He opened his eyes slowly as he stood, catching sight of his electric blue eyes in a near by mirror as he stood and stretched. He wore nothing more then a pair of boxers, he never wore anything else to bed. What was the point? The house was always far too warm and his sheets were rather heavy, one could melt if they wore more to bed. He was just being honest about it at least. He also had nothing to be ashamed of for he was skinny and muslcy but not too muscley, he was more slim and sleek then anything else.

He yawned and strode across the room, barely lifting his feet as he rubbed his eyes and paused by his wardrobe. He reached out and opened the wardrobe doors. He looked inside and thought for a few moments before he saw a sticky note on the mirror. Frowning he walked over and pulled it off in a quick moment. It read;
"Dont forget, you will be leaving for your friends party as soon as you are ready, they invited you. There is some clothes laid out in the bag in your wardrobe. Always proud of you!
~Mom"
Roux blinked for a moment before frowning. He had almost forgotten about that party. Good old mom. He stuck the sticky note back to the mirror before walking across to the wardrobe once more and pulling out the clothes hidden beneath the grey plasti bag. It was cold in his hands as he strode back to the bed and turned on the lights without pressing the switch. He placed it down and opened it. He shrugged. He pulled on the black trousers that fitted him perfectly before reaching for the red shirt and buttoning it one button at a time. Black and Red were his colours, he wore them constantly.

He then turned and fixed his hair, it was still spiky and in its messy sort of style but it looked well on him and like it was onpurposely done. He trailed his fingers through his hair and made sure everything else was ok before girnning at himself and pulling on his shoes. He tied the laces slowly as he gazed about before standing and pocketing random objects like his phone, wand and other things like that. He opened the curtains with a flick of his wrist, the sunlight streaming in and also unlocked the door before walking down. He could hear his father banging around downstairs. Roux appeared down at the base of the stairs and watched his father who with brown hair, a few freckles and a rather franctic expression looked nothing like his son. Roux was the mirror image of his mother, not that he minded. His mother was quite beautiful. His father turned.
"Ah! You are ready to go already?"
"Oui, mom left a note for me to be ready so when I came down we could do what was needed before heading out." He replied in a highly accented voice as he was yet to adjust to the English speaking and the accents.
"Ah, you Mother was always a smart one. Now...Ill just finish getting ready before we head into town, collect a few things and then head out to your friends." He said with a half smile.

Just as the car pulled up outside his house, he could not help but notice a rather unusual woman wlaking from the car and going toward the abandoned house he had been told about.
'Pourqoui?' he thought silently before shrugging, saying good bye to his father and walking up to the house. He grinned a little to himself, fixing his hat before being isntantly greeted and brought into the party that was already well into action.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:02 pm
Mister Slender Man Wrote:

"Well time to get going i guess." he said as he put his head phones in his ears and started listioning to a song. he brushed his teeth and got his clothes on. he then walked out of the room. "WHERE IS MY HELMET!" he shouted finding it in the kitchen drawer he then runs to the garage where he gets on his motorcycle. he drives off away to his friends house. he parks behind a car and notices a women walking into a house. "Woah..wait anyways." he said as he took the keys out of th ignition he then took his helmet off and set it on the handle and walks up to the door. "Mink you there!" he shouts.  

Chaos_wolf12

Clean Wolf

3,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mister Slender Man
Vice Captain

Interesting Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:27 pm
Chaos_wolf12 Wrote:

It was rather hard to hear over the extremely loud music and the countless people talking at once and the laughter and what not but even so, no sooner had he went inside the doorway, did he hear his name being called from outside. Mink waded through the mass of bodies between him and the door and ended up popping his head out the doorway and onto the veranda. He glanced around but quickly spotted Derek on his way up. The fair haired male flashed a dashing smile and stood out completely.
"Bon soir (Good evening)!" He said cheerfully to his friend.
Derek was one of his best friends, he had met him on his first day of school and even though the other was somewhat annoying sometimes, had a quick temper and was loud, they seemed to get on perfectly! As a result the two had become rather close and did a lot of things together, as friends do. This party was one example. "See you made it huh? Some party inside! Its packed." He stated in his unusual and clearly accented voice. He grinned at his friend. "You coming inside, oui?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:33 pm

"Yeah i will but did you see that girl that walked into the house next door." he said to him with a smile. as he walked then. "We should go over and say hi..seeing as your their neighbor." he said as he took his jacket off. he then sat down and stretched.  

Chaos_wolf12

Clean Wolf

3,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mister Slender Man
Vice Captain

Interesting Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:52 pm
Chaos_wolf12 Wrote:

((OOC: Its not his house, its the other friends house xD))

Chaos_wolf12 Wrote:

"Oh oui, I saw them with the car pulling in mon ami, its strange though. I mean...isnt that the house thats meant to be haunted or cursed or something? Wasnt a family like murdered in there? Why would someone willingly want to live in a house with that reputation? Ca m'ennerve! (It annoys me)" He exclaimed in a hushed tone so that the neighbours wouldnt hear, just in case they were unaware of where they were moving into. He looked at his friend and then started laughing. "Since when are you the friendly type to go and say hi to girls like that?" He teased mildly. "How are you and where have you put my friend?" He said and nudged him. "But mon dieu you are right, we should say hello. I know, of all people, what its like to be the new kid on the block. I will come with you to say hello. Maybe we could invite her over? There are others too, why not invite them all over?" He suggested kind heartedly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:00 pm

He laughed at his comment about him not being the real derek. he then said. "Alright lets go." he said as he opened the door. he didn't get his jacket but thats cool. he continued walking to the girls house. He then, confidentaly, knocks on the door and looks over at mink.  

Chaos_wolf12

Clean Wolf

3,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100

Hearts and Diamonds

Beloved Noob

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:55 am

Mattielda woke up from her nightmare and looked at her sorroundings... hm, everything seemed normal. She was in her room, as usual. Ah well. She sighed and opened her drawer, where she had some small bottles with animal blood. She drank two,then left her room, and lied on the couch and watched some TV.

(Lol, hi there, first post, sorry if its sort.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:27 am
Marilia-sama Wrote:

He knocked on the door once again and awaited someone to answer. "Man it is cold outside...". he said. "Hold on im ganna go get my jacket." he said as he walked back to the house. he grabbed his jacket and came back out too the other one. "Alright." he said as he knocks on the door again.  

Chaos_wolf12

Clean Wolf

3,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
creatures and super naturals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash