Captain

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image

The Memory Dome is a unique zone in it's own right, derived of cubes that float and change the scene around those that step foot in here. There seems to be space that goes on forever, with a large black sphere beaming over the area it's self.

What the Memory Dome does is simple, it takes the thoughts and memories of those who enter it. And creates doorways for entities of the passed to return to be fought with again as though they never died. It also records a lot of the entities crawling in and out of the Labyrinth halls. This is a space for those that want quick combat, selecting from the rooster or adding to the Labyrinth's database. You are even able to fight as many entities as you wish at once, or even fight yourself if you like.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:39 pm
When in battle, these eyes of chaos can determine if you meet your salvation or your destruction...

User Image

Kevin: Let's Get This Over With

Kevin walked through the empty space. His footsteps echoed from all directions as he went through, he wasn't sure of what to expect just that he was supposed to fight someone without any form of powers or anything beyond what a human could do. He then stopped and said," well where is the one I'm supposed to fight? I would like to finish this so that I can go to try and find a girl to hang out with." He already had his White Fang drawn, and had his thread on his hip with several kunai tied to him as well as a few smoke bombs and his gauntlets were on his fists and his sash was around his waist.

Powerless at the moment

...It all depends on the side that you are on in this war as to how the chaos seen in the depths of my soul will do to you.

Kevin Furaos

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Genesis XVIII
Captain

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:53 pm
Khalka

User Image

The sound of foot prints echoing in the ears of an elephant. The long trunk of a nose smelled someone new in this place, someone Khalka had never smelled before, to add Khalka did not understand why he was here. It was confirmed he was not alone in this space of a room he had been wondering. The voice asking where the one he would fight was at and something about girls. Rushing out from behind a moving block,

"Beeep beep bebebebebebeBEEEE~"

The elephant man cried out, swinging an ordinary battle axe down at the small man. "I'm hungry! You are going to be my next meal!" the elephant laughed, slamming his axe down in the same spot rapidly as though he had caught something, but if he missed he'd continue for a bit before stopping and yelling like an elephant up into the air, hitting his belly to make the blue blubber jiggle.

Hopping on his right leg, with the left up he dance with excitement that he was actually going to be able to eat something. His weight only made the ground shake underneath him. If Kevin managed to escape Khalka, then the Elephant would lower it's head and kick the ground a bit, reading it's self to charge. He wasn't fast, he was just really big.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:30 pm
When in battle, these eyes of chaos can determine if you meet your salvation or your destruction...

User Image

Kevin: Jeez Will You Shut Up

Kevin not only heard the elephant coming but he felt it coming as well from the rumbling of the ground. He would just sigh and said," jeez you are loud, how about being a little more quiet why don't ya." He then jumps to the side of the elephants blind hammering of his axe and rushes forward to slash the tendons in its legs after which he would spin around for another slash to it's stomach. He would then distance himself from the elephant to see how it would react since he wasn't familiar with the body of an elephant so he didn't know how will his attack would work.

If elephant still proceeded with it's attack he would jump over the elephant, a loop of Kevin's carbonized steel thread with kunai attached to the ends dangling behind him to catch the elephant on the face, during it's charge to land on top of it, where he would momentarily throw the kunai behind him to embed them into the ground and then proceed to springboard off of it and deliver an axe kick to the back of its head. He would use the recoil of the kick to launch himself backwards off of the elephant to as close to the wire as he could get from a blind jump and he would grab it and pull back to try and topple to great beast.

...It all depends on the side that you are on in this war as to how the chaos seen in the depths of my soul will do to you.

Kevin Furaos

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100

Genesis XVIII
Captain

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:16 am
Khalka

User Image

This creature was quick on his feet, probably something Khalka tends to lack often. His mindless thrashing however was just a result of his character, and given Khalka only has one eye, he can't see everything like someone with two eye so he had his blind spots. A sharp pain hitting his leg, caused the mastodon of a man beast to fall to one leg, crying out.

Turning in his fall, Khalka's trunk would swing around to bat Kevin who was coming for the elephants stomach. If the hit landed, he would at least toss Kevin a good 5ft, given how fast everything was moving. Khalka on the other hand, with his weight working against him, he fall to one side rolling around onto all fours.

Facing Kevin's location, the elephant man gripped his axe tight. Swing it forward he through the weapon at Kevin like a fast moving disc, aimed for Kevin's legs. Khalka's trunk reaching for another weapon of his, a broad great sword, till he was able to get the axe back. His eye lit up slowly as he started to charge something.

If Kevin was taken by the axe, given he stumbled or was hit, Khalka would charge the man again except this time on all fours, looking like a wild life animal. Sweeping his trunk around violently to bat stuff away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:51 am

User Image

Kevin: Now It's Getting Fun

Kevin noticed the shift in the elephant's posture at the last moment, not enough time to dodge the trunk but he was able to put the flat of his blade(because the White Fang is larger and thicker than a normal katana) between himself and the trunk so that it would take the blunt of the attack so that he would only skid back several feet instead of being knocked on his a**.

Once he came to a stop after a moment he pulled out one kunai and threw it at Khalka's eye, once it either hit its mark or it was blocked by the elephant's blade which would prevent him from throwing the ax for a few moment, Kevin would rush in low and then jump up onto Khalka. As he was in the air he would throw the White Fang aiming for the trunk to try and either cut it deeply or sever it and draw his two Black Fangs and would land on the elephant and thrust the blades into its shoulders and then jump with a frontflip to do an axe kick to Khalka's head that had added velocity to add to the force of the kick.

If Khalka managed to throw the axe Kevin would jump and roll to the side out of the way only to see Khalka charging at him. He would respond by running away from him, only so he could attach 2 kunai to the wire(one on each end) he would then turn around and run at Khalka and jump to the side just as he got close it the opposite direction of the trunk and as he jumped he would throw one of the two connected kunai in an arc in the opposite direction he jumped so that the wire would catch against Khalka's body and would just it as an anchor point to go around and loop around his head till it was out of wire where the kunai would stab into Khalka's flesh. Kevin would then pull hard on the other end of the wire which if it worked it would either flip the elephant, the kunai would loose its grip and cut along Khalka's neck for several times around cutting deeper with each time around for 3 times, Kevin would get dragged by Khalka, or it would tighten and cut of air to the elephant's head.

Kevin Furaos

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100

Genesis XVIII
Captain

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:27 pm
Khalka

User Image

Khalka in mid throw of his axe, would leave him caught in the fray of the incoming kunai coming at his face. His trunk instead of going for the spare sword went to block the kunai and also caused his throw to go a little off course. The pinch of the item to his trunk was a little distracting, but this also caused a minor error in Khalka's strategy given he only had one eye. So he covered that eye only temporarily.

"Hehehehe, nice try."

Dropping his trunk, Kevin was no longer in the spot his eye went to. "Where you go" his eye shifting around, he didn't think to look low because that wasn't an intimidate thought for him. Given Kevin had gone low, Khalka's trunk was in the way again. But suddenly, the man reappeared before him jumping onto him. Having been on all fours, the elephant demon's trunk was the first line of action to move for Kevin, but white fang would hit his trunk.

Khalka's roaring in anger from his trunk being pierced, he would stay still instead he run forward in a rage, bringing Kevin with him. In his blind rage, the twin swords hitting the large mans shoulders, however Khalka did not stop, instead was moving into something.

With the axe kick coming down should Kevin still be on the elephants back, would find himself being bashed through a floating cube, as the demon charged through it. If Kevin escaped before this, then the demon would just run through the cube. In angry whipping his trunk at Kevin to fling the sword sticking through it at the man. His iris glowing brighter till it was nearly gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:48 pm

User Image

Kevin: Whoops Did I Make You Angry?

After his axe kick to Khalka's head Kevin saw the cube and jumped over it with a front flip to aim an axe kick using both feet that had metal plated boots on them at the elephant's head, this time hoping it would turn around so that he hit it in the face or even the eye. If not he would use the recoil of the kick to come back down and slam a pair of simultaneous kicks to hilts of both his Black Fangs to push the further in and hopefully sever the arms if possible. He would the take out his wire and quickly tied a kunai to one end which he would twirl by a length of wire to throw it so that it would go down and around Khalka's neck and caught it as it came back around. He would then plant his feet into the back of it's neck, only doing this since the second kick likely stunned the beast, and pulled hard to cut off Khalka's oxygen.

Kevin Furaos

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100

Genesis XVIII
Captain

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:33 pm
Khalka

User Image

Khalka ramming through the cube, in all his rage. The object obliterating around his person as debris kicked into the air. He no longer felt Kevin on his face, however, Kevin came back down with another axe kick attempt. With the large elephant moving, he would ended miss. But the recoil would cause Kevin to bounce off.

As followed with Kevin's kick to the Black fangs in Khalka's shoulders. Khalka's trunk shot upward, grabbing a hold of Kevin in this process, making it a kick to only one of the Black fangs (we'll go with the right shoulder). If his trunk caught him then, the appendage would whip to the right releasing Kevin to slam into the ground.

All the while the big elephant would fall to the right with his, free hand to back hand the wolf man into the ground some more. If the trunk failed to catch Kevin then it would merely knock Kevin away messing up the accuracy of his kicks. Khalka would only slide around to face Kevin, hunched over in pain.

From his eye a white stream of light, when hit with this converts the target to stone. For living creatures it encases them in stone, causing them to suffocate and die slowly. This was only if his grapple missed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:35 pm

User Image

Kevin: Now That Hurt

Kevin was caught off guard by Khalka grabbing him, when the big guy slammed him to the ground he bounced off the ground with an oof, he then rolled away and ran to try and get the White Fang that the elephant had thrown. Once he got to it Kevin would grab it and turn back around to face the elephant to try and finish the beast off because that thing was getting annoying with how tough its body was and his skull's thickness because with how hard it was it was making his legs start to hurt. Readied his blade with both hands on the handle ready to react.

Kevin Furaos

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100

Genesis XVIII
Captain

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:38 pm
Khalka

User Image

Khalka's body slam missed it's mark when it dropped. But that was all a bad move on the demons part, falling like that only caused more injury to himself. Groaning, he didn't feel anything beneath him, and so he'd get up. His eye scanning around the area, he was stuck on all fours.

His arms if he moved them to much, he'd only cause more damage. "I'm going to kill you!" he called out getting up to his feet, cough up blood on the ground, blood spilled from his arms and his trunk was all messed up.

By time he got situated he crawl around looking for Kevin "I'm going to eat you once I get you." he spoke looking behind cubes, he was really in bad shape and finding Kevin wouldn't be to hard if he had more eyes.

He didn't even want to lift his arms to much cause it would hurt. "Ow..... No one embarrasses Khalka and gets away with it. "

4 post: till bleeding to death.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:33 am

User Image

Kevin: Let's Finish This

Kevin saw that the elephant was now having trouble moving, so he rushed in and went around so that he would remain behind it and then jumped up thrust his blade into its neck at the base of the skull just to the side of the spine since with how thick its skeleton seemed to be he wouldn't be able to fully pierce the bone. This was to be aimed at the back of the jugular. If he missed the mark he would jump off of the elephant and put a little distance between them to make another attempt at a vital point.

Kevin Furaos

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100

Genesis XVIII
Captain

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:26 am
Khalka

User Image

Khalka looking around the area for the wolf man, his vision a little blurred from the pain of his limbs. Blood leaked from his existing wounds as he seemed to have slowed down just a little bit.

Suddenly something jumped on his back causing him to become alerted, "What?!" He couldn't turn completely, but his trunk moved around. Squelch! blood splattered onto the ground as his neck was cut, yelling into the air like an natural elephant, he grabbed hold of his wound to stop the bleeding and.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Falling to his right, his trunk went for the spot he believed Kevin to be. If the hit was successful, Kevin would be batted like a fly and sent into one of the floating cubes hard. Khalka on the other hand, vomiting blood, his eye turning blood shot as more of his life fluid spilled. He struggled to get up to his feet but he was slipping around at this point.

"I'll.... I'll see you on the other side! A curse on your soul!"

His hand becoming stained in his own blood, he found it hard to breath with blood filling his throat and lungs. Khalka was dying, the more he worked up the more painful and faster the process would be.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:32 am

User Image

Kevin: Keep Your Curse

Kevin jumped off of Khalka's back after he stabbed him, pulling his sword out with a slash to the side. He then walked up to the elephant as it lay there dying and said," keep your curse, I have no need of such a thing because I already carry a curse within my own heart." As he said that his eyes were cold and cruel, he then walked on top of the elephant and pulled his Black Fangs out its shoulders. He then walked over and sliced off it's trunk after which he sheathed his blades and picked up the trunk as he walked out of the chamber.

Fighting yourself is easier than fighting me...

Suisei: I Wonder What I'm Supposed To Do Here

Suisei entered the strange chamber where there were floating rocks everywhere. He then began to explore it to see if there was anything at all different in some part of it even though it didn't look like it would be. He then wondered why he was there and what he was supposed to do.

...for by going against me, you fight someone else and yourself at the same time.

Kevin Furaos

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100

W H O R C E R Y

Fashionable Fatcat

10,125 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:10 am
As Suisei wandered within the infinite blankness of the Memory Dome, slowly a new environment begins to populate around him. It starts with subtle changes of walls and ceiling, their usual blue-black hue beginning to blush a pale pink. Slowly but surely, that pale pink becomes a magenta-orange gradient, eventually painting a horizon across the zone. Not long before that, clouds and a great glowing star fill the sky, creating a moment that can only be described as…

Dawn.

With light amongst the dome’s virtual heavens now, the rest of the “landscape” reveals itself. Lush hills and a clear lake create the foreground, while a thicket of trees and snow-capped mountains form the background. If Suisei were to accept the scenery around him then a cool breeze that indicates the season of this strange land would also greet his sense.

It is Spring.

A light mist fills the air, just thick enough to create an aura of mystery but still thin enough to make out the form of things within it. One such silhouette, located approximately twelve yards before the lake, seems to be in the midst of some form of training.

With little than a few seconds between each motion, strong limbs stretch out into the air, thrust into strikes that alternate between quick and powerful, kicks and chops. It should quickly become apparent that these actions are not randomly strung together. No, for over time, if Suisei were to continue to watch this figure without disturbing it, the actions start to feel like poetry after a while – a fluid dance of brutal violence.

If Suisei were to draw closer, it would even feel as if this character is the source of the wind that flows throughout the field.

Like some enigmatic force of nature, the martial artist commands attention. Would he succumb to curiosity?

Jikan to kūkan Meiro [Time & Space Labyrinth] /TBA/

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff