Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Beast Within

Back to Guilds

Tensions are mounting between the "Humans" and "Were-Beast" Will you be a part of the Problem or part of the Solution? 

Tags: Roleplays, Were-Beast, Romanace, Battle, Life&Death 

Reply Forest of Hell
Hiking Trails Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:05 pm
The Hiking Trails are the main transits and Transport of the forest. Everyone travels along these trails so much so they have been worn down by the traffic...but they have never been paved in anyway. the Were-Beast teat them much like the trails natural animals make to and from different places. These trails are heavily patrols to protect the travels from any bandits that might try to prey on them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 pm
(Crystalin ran down the trails hunting when she got hungry and stopping to drink at steams as she traveled...she knew her guards where behind her but they new she like to travel alone so they gave her that freedom...as she travel she notice wolf tracked leading toward the Kitsune Village along with the what looked like human and dog...she growled as she caught the scent of a gun...and fallowed the trail staying down wind teeth bared as she scented the hunter and his beast...she had heard the rumors but had never seen them herself and so had counted them and rumors...but this was evidence. She would deal with this law breaker with all the power of natural law could give her. she stalked him carefully.)  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Salazar Neri

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 pm
Victor parked the truck not far from where the trails started. They wouldn't be traveling down the main roads, no they would be going far off the beaten path today. he unloaded his things from the truck before starting down into the thick brush of trees that mark their start. Almost out of the blue, Victor asked an odd question. "You ever kill a werebeast Captain?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:26 pm
Ari got out and slung his rifle over his shoulder " About a year ago I was attacked by one while on a training mission but I had only injured him " he said as he followed Victor.  

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

paul kingdom hearts kid

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:01 am
Kyle stayed a good distance behind and made sure to avoid any twigs or leaves so he wouldn't get shot easily. Kyle could see that they were both packing some good fire power now all he had to do was worry about how he would earn Victors trust.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:12 am
Ari3345 Wrote:

paul kingdom hearts kid Wrote:

Victor nodded his head as the descended into the forest. "I forgot, you didn't see wartime did you?" The sound of someone moving, ever so quiet, became apparent. He couldn't place the direction or distance, but it was there. "Still, I'm not surprised you didn't manage to finish the job. These beasts don't like to die." They stopped, and Victor pulled back the bolt on his rifle and fetched a piece of silver ammo from his pouch. He held it up to Ari, making his point. "When you're killing the devils in this forest, silver is what puts us a cut above the rest. He who controls the silver, wins the battle. Remember that." Swiftly, he loaded the bullet into the chamber and brought it up. "Because we're in their territory now."  

Salazar Neri

paul kingdom hearts kid

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:57 am
Salazar Neri Wrote:
Kyle realized that if he kept hiding it would cause problems. He walk up slowly and said "Uh hello i am looking for the Captain of the Guards i was hoping to be hired". Kyle made sure his cat parts were hidden and not visible from any angle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:21 pm
In a split second Ari had loaded a round into his rifle and leveled it at Kyles head " All depeneds who's asking " he said as he put Kyle as a possible threat.  

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

paul kingdom hearts kid

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:29 pm
Kyle held his hands halfway up and said "listen i was planning on coming by the castle and asking there but one of the guards said you went hunting with the Victor our greatest leader so i came to the only place to hunt". Kyle didnt like having a gun pointed at his head but he had to deal with it right now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:47 pm
Ari3345 Wrote:

Victor motioned for Ari to lower his weapon. He didn't know who the kid was, but it was apparent that he was harmless. "At ease Captain, I don't suspect this one will try and give us a fight.." He moved forward, studying the boy in front of him. Young, or so it seemed, small, relatively weak looking. "You're no soldier, that is certain. What business do you have with me that is so important it could not wait? My brother is seeing to things in my stead and you should have been directed to him. Which leads me to think you didn't talk to any of my men to begin with." It was all seeming too suspicious, and the General put a wary hand on the hilt of his sword. "Try again boy, who are you and what business do you have?"  

Salazar Neri

paul kingdom hearts kid

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:52 pm
Salazar Neri Wrote:
Kyle sighed and let his hands drop. He looked at Victor and said "honestly i am looking to be a guard at the Mansion but i didnt stop by there. I was on my way there when i noticed you two pull up into the hiking trail so i thought i would talk to you know instead of having to wait". Kyle looked at Victors hand holding the blade he reached behind his back and extracted a knife then tossed it infront of Victor. As the metal clanged against the hard dirt he put his hand behind his head and said "My name is Kyle Rose and i am just a villager looking to be a guard". Kyle hoped this information would atleast get Victor to trust him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:04 pm
Ari lowered his weapon and pondered the request " You realize if you do become a guard at the mansion you will be in my unit and just so were clear no every one makes it to my unit all my men are hand picked so you have to be speacial and if uou do qualify for my unit you have to pass my tests but don't say I warned you when you end up in the hospital or something " he said deciding to give Kyle a chance.  

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

Salazar Neri

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:59 pm
Ari3345 Wrote:

Victor kicked the knife back of the Kyle, accepting the gesture of peace. "If the Captain thinks you're worth a chance, then I will follow his judgement." He looked out into the mess of trees, that one question still lingering in his mind. "Though I'd sooner see you in the Scout Corps, I know of few men who can navigate these forests so silently." This was a statement, but it was apparent that the general wanted an explanation for the phenomena.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:10 am
Kyle realized that he was being a bit to quiet. He smiled lightly as he picked his knife up and tossed it past Victors face skimming it. Kyle sighed and realized that he had just drawn Victors blood. Kyle walked past Victor and removed his knife from the corpse of the snake that was about to bite Victor. Kyle stored the snake in a bag and said "You need to be careful around here I have been hunting here most of my life and I learned the hard way about the animals that live here". Kyle cleaned his knife of the snake blood.  

paul kingdom hearts kid

Salazar Neri

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:28 am
Ari3345 Wrote:

"Careful now." Victor said, wiping the blood from his cheek. "You earned our trust, don't squander it so quickly." Seeing that this matter of business seemed to be complete, he looked to the Captain motioned for them to continue their hunt. "Boy, since you seem to be an accomplished woodsman, join us on our hunt. Consider it part of your training."  
Forest of Hell

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games