Welcome to Gaia! ::

Imagine-Nation

Back to Guilds

A world where you be your favorite game character! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Video Game, Fantasy, Sega, Sony, Pokemon, Nintendo, Capcom, Square Enix, Anime 

Reply Capeco Kingdom
Kamiden Woods Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

shika-kun-2012
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:32 pm

A dark and mysterious woods full of magic. They say animals and gods once united here and gave their off springs powers. Those are just legends written in stone though.

Residents: (If any)
-Dieviete Skoll , Kamki-Chan
-Dievelkis Skoll , Kamki-Chan
-Char name, gaia name

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Ian Saurnel, more or less a runaway kid off to prove his parents that he isn't worthless, had been travelling for some time now into other territories, trying to avoid conflict. It came to a point though where the boy was now officially lost. With no map to guide him, the boy had to go on instincts on where he was.

The boy was in Kamiden woods, and everything seemed peaceful. He enjoyed being in nature surroundings. It gave him a calm sense of peace. Ian had pretty much been walking around in circles in the wooded area and had no idea how to get out. The boy found a rock in a small sunny clearing and went to take a break from walking.
"I'm sure I will find my way out sometime today. He said trying to reassure himself. It felt good to bask in the light though, like how a flower a used the sun to recover energy. Random woodland critters roamed by the boy not noticing his presence. He couldn't help but reach out to pet a chipmunk, but it ran off and the boy fell to the ground. "Darn. Silly animals, anyway." He said to himself as he got up and brushed the dirt off himself. He loved animals, but wild ones didn't seem to like human contact.

Where I Am: Kamiden Woods
My Company: N/A
My Theme Song: Rainbow Viens- Owl City
Out Of Character:

shika-kun-2012
Captain

Dai Eden
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

12,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:13 pm

With Whom: Ian
Out of Cabbage:
Theme Song: Future World Music-Voyage to Atlantis

Yas-drago Phillips approached a woods, fascinated by the scenery around him. It's like this place jumped right out of a story book... He almost ran into a tree preoccupied with his surroundings. Uh... right... I should probably pay attention where I'm going.

He decided to try to set up camp, but off in the distance he could make out some sort of figure that fell down from a rock. What the... He starts to approach cautiously, noticing that brown bushy hair that it was none other than Ian himself. "Ian?! Hah! Hey, what are you doing here?" He smiled, "Wow, it's great to see you; you had me worried when you just went up and took off. Well, at least not as much as your folks back home."

He bit his lip, "This might sound like a shocker, but they want you back, guy." He leaned against a tree, "They said if you don't, they're going to ground you for the rest of your life..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Ian let out a heavy sigh as the woodland critters scurried off away from him. He didn't even get a chance to make a friend with one. The boy never was good at making friends, even with wildlife. It wasn't very long from when the boy got up, that he heard somebody holler his name. Who here, would know me? He wondered to himself as he turned to where the sound came from. It was just Yas, one of the local adults from his village that sold fish, and Ian just gave a slight frown. Especially the way the man had said his parents were looking for him.

The man was apparently only there to retrieve the boy. As if it didn't show his parent's lack of caring as it was, they had to send somebody else to go get him instead of coming themselves. Ian didn't want to go back home though. He was tired of the mental abuse and guilt of not having accomplished anything. He just slowly walked backward away from the man.
"That doesn't sound like them at all. I don't need a babysitter to come take me home. I'm fine as I am." He said with a slightly sad expression. He knew better. His parent's just wanted him home to do everything for them. Ian tripped while he was walking backwards and fell flat on his back. He sat back up and tried to hide his face to keep from showing his embarrassment. The boy stood back up and this time made sure to face the right direction when walking away from the man. He figured maybe if he ignored him, he'd go away.

Where I Am: Kamiden Woods- near the center of the woods
My Company: Yas-drago Phillips
Out Of Character: Gasp! A wild Yas has appeared. Ian flees! XD

shika-kun-2012
Captain

Dai Eden
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

12,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Out of Cabbage: Yas uses Empathy! It is super effective! ... Maybe!

Yas furrowed his brow. Well, I'm not really particularly good at babysitting. "Look, I'm just their messenger, or whatever you want to call it, just relax. " As the boy was walking backwards, he saw him fall down. He offered to help him up but the boy picked himself up. Stubborn...

He was still following him though, "Alright, look, I'm not going to take you back to your 'rents. But it's dangerous to go out by yourself like this." Did I just say that? He sighed, "I want to leave that place as much as you do... So, therefore, I won't go back either. There's really no use..." He rubbed the back of his neck uneasily, "And I'm not gonna' go all double-agent on you. I'm serious. You have my my word on that."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Ian stopped as the man talked about how he didn't want to go back either and that he was going to come with him. Ian wasn't sure how to respond. He was able to take care of himself, but he didn't like being alone. "A-alright. I can't really stop you anyway." He said without facing the man, but he knew this guy could probably easily over-power him in a heartbeat. "Don't think I can't take care of myself though. I've made it this far alone and survived, haven't I?" Which was true, the boy had pretty much made it through two kingdoms across sea without getting caught in the war or in trouble. He mainly just hid on a cargo boat, but still he had survived none the less.

Ian wasn't sure whether or not Yas was being serious about not taking him to his parents or not. It was hard to trust anyone these days. Especially when you had nobody to trust to begin with.
"I'll take your word, but don't take me for a fool. I will be keeping an eye on you." Ian had stopped to talk, and now he was giving the man a chance to catch up with the boy. Ian was slightly glad he'd have some company, but he also didn't want to be treated like a kid.

Out Of Character: Congrats, Ian has now joined your team! XD

Dai-Gilgamesh Wrote:

shika-kun-2012
Captain

Dai Eden
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

12,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Out of Cabbage: lol

Yas halted as the boy stopped in his tracks. Oh boy, I wonder what now. After hearing his response, he was actually a bit dumbfounded. Didn't think I'd get an answer like that. "Sorry if I look standoffish to you, and I won't doubt your abilities in survival anymore. Are we cool?" Some how, the demeanor of the way he said it was very much off-putting, and he was conscious of it. First impressions are like an arrow to the knee sometimes...

"Whatever you say..." Despite how much of a small fry you are... Yas caught up with Ian once again, and fell silent as they ventured further into the woods. He then remembered that he left his boat back at the Islands, and almost wanted to hit himself for forgetting about it. Stupid me! I could have gotten here easier by boat! ... It's better if he doesn't know... He'd probably just get more angry at me. He saw a berry bush, and knew this would probably be a good way to break the silence, "Hey, there's some berries here." He began picking some and held out a palm full of berries, eating the berries from the bush with the other hand, "Want some? They're not poisonous or anything, they're pretty good."

shika-kun-2012 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:04 pm

¤ ¤ ☼ ¤ ¤

It had been a long day of practicing their sun magic, it hadn't seemed to have become any better in awhile. "Why can't we do any better? I feel like our powers are done growing." Dieviente looked at her hands bitterly, sighing, "At least we got these bad boys I guess." She pulled her reflector from her back and threw it into the tall grass, leveling it as it returned to her hand.

Dievelkis shook his head, "Calm down, it's not like we've had any enemies to fight off, this place is pretty calm." Just after finishing his sentence he lowered to the ground, pulling Dieviente down with him. She began to protect but he cut her off, "Shut up and listen!" He hissed, there were voices in the distance. Nobody had been around in awhile. Dievelkis ninja-ed through the tall grass and peered around a tree. Two strangers were here. And they were definitely not from here.

Dieviente peeked as well, "What are they doing here? Who are they?" She whispered to her brother, putting a hand on her reflector.

Dievelkis scanned the surroundings, there didn't appear to be any more of them, but he didn't want to jump out and find they'd be overpowered.

¤ ¤ ☼ ¤ ¤

Where We Are: Kamiden Woods
Who We're With: By Ourselves
Our Songs: "Dirty Paws" and "Little Talks"
OOC: Well hello thar! xD

shika-kun-2012 Wrote:

Dai-Gilgamesh Wrote:

Kamki-Chan
Crew

Partying Lunatic

shika-kun-2012
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Ian thought the man seemed slightly rude, and it made Ian feel bad. Did he do something to make the guy hostile towards him? Ian wanted to make sure if he was traveling with somebody, they wouldn't end up hating him or feel too awkward as it already was. "Um. I'm sorry my parents forced you to come all the way out here, I guess I sort of appreciate that some people in the village care."

There was an awkward silence as they walked and Ian still felt like he did something bad, but Yas tried to break the silence when he found a berry bush. Ian just shook his head no. The boy had been carrying a messenger bag since his travel that had some supplies at least for one more day.
"Nah I'm good. I ate earlier today, before I got lost in here. Thanks anyway." Ian didn't want to offend the man, he just wasn't hungry.

Out Of Character: Congrats, Ian has now joined your team! XD

Dai-Gilgamesh Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Out of Cabbage: Oh hai!

Yas shook his head, "No.... really it's fine. Like I said, I wanted out of that cage anyway. Everyday just seems like the same thing, over and over. Catch fish and sell it, catch fish and sell it. It's not what it's all hyped up to be, I'm tellin' you. Thought I was goin' mad."

The man shrugged, "No problem." He ate the rest of the berries in his hand and continued walking with him. He thought he heard something from behind, but it was just his imagination running wild again. "Do you ever get the feeling like you're being watched? I mean, I'm not saying these woods are eerie or anything like that... Oh, never mind." The last thing he wanted to do was show a sign of weakness; it wasn't anything he'd want to let get to the boy's head that he was actually worried.

shika-kun-2012 Wrote:

Kamki-Chan Wrote:

Dai Eden
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

12,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kamki-Chan
Crew

Partying Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:48 am

¤ ¤ ☼ ¤ ¤

Dieviente fidgeted, "C'mon, let's get the first strike before they find us." She grabbed her reflector and launched herself out from behind the trees, yelling the cliche 'hyaah!' as she went.

Dievelkis facepalmed himself, "You're so impulsive..." He ran after her, grabbing his reflector as well but staying behind her to keep guard.

Dieviente had landed in front of the two strangers, posed on the ground, one leg outstretched, one folded under her, blowing a kiss while holding her weapon out, "How's this~?" She asked more to her brother.

"Shut up and attack! You're the one who wanted to."
He growled at her. His sister and her stupid poses. She would be the death of him. LOLZ.

Dieviente held her weapon outstretched at the two strangers, "Fine, fine. Who are you guys and what are you doing here?!" She questioned the brown haired and blue haired guys. She pulled back her arm to prepare to launch the reflector if they didn't answer.

Dievelkis was crouched beside her, neither aiming his weapon nor having it raised.

¤ ¤ ☼ ¤ ¤

Who We're With: With two strangers
OOC:

shika-kun-2012 Wrote:

Dai-Gilgamesh Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:04 am

Ian understood wanting to leave the island as Yas described it. Ian obviously didn't have to worry about selling fish, but he none the less had a legit reason for wanting to leave like this man. Maybe he could get along with him after all. Yas almost seemed paranoid as he talked about feeling like something was watching them. Ian just shook his head. He never had such a feeling.

Suddenly the boy heard a "Hyah!" nearby. A strange bushy haired lady began to pose as if modeling for a lingerie magazine and blew them a kiss. Ian was dumbfounded and blushed as the lady did this. He had no idea what was going on. Suddenly a boy that looked similar to the lady jumped on to her and told her to attack. The boy saw the girl raise a weapon towards them. Ian, still confused by what was going on, took a step back and unraveled his thorn covered whip and snapped it at the ground as a warning.
"Um. Stay back, I don't want to have to hurt anyone." The boy said as a warning, then decided he should answer their question.
"We're just wandering through. Is that alright?" He said in a slightly passive manner. Although he knew that being in another territory could mean possibly being involved in conflict and war, Ian just wanted to get through without receiving too much damage.

My Company: Yas-drago Phillips, two strangers/potential enemies.
Out Of Character: Two wild Skolls appeared! One used seduce, the other did nothing. How will your team respond?

Dai-Gilgamesh Wrote:

Kamki-Chan Wrote:

shika-kun-2012
Captain

Dai Eden
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

12,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:21 pm

With Whom: Ian, Dievelkis, Dieviente
Out of Cabbage:

Yas planted his feet firmly on the ground as the two look-a-likes came out of nowhere. He blinked several times as the lady winked at them, "What in the..." She looked like she was going to flirt with them instead of attacking them "That's none of your business!..." It dawned on him that what Ian said was what they were actually doing, "Well, what he said!" What the heck is going on?

He wanted to attack them so badly since they popped out like that on them, it irritated him. Seeing the stance that Ian was taking, he was going along with it. "Yeah, you won't be getting our names from us so easily." These guys are most likely up to no good. "Look, we'll be on our way alright? Just... chill." Again, his demeanor sounded rude, but he didn't care since one of them starting pointing a weapon at them to begin with.

shika-kun-2012 Wrote:

Kamki-Chan Wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:41 am

¤ ¤ ☼ ¤ ¤

Dieviente smiled, seeing as one pulled out a weapon she lowered her stance a bit and waited to launch her reflector, "No names? How boring. Well you're obviously not from here, we'd have to be suspicious of strangers with all the fighting going on."

Dievelkis had stood up by now, putting his reflector on his back, "They obviously aren't here to fight, and they probably don't know where they are." He shrugged, "I can't understand why they'd be so far from their home otherwise." He sniffed in their direction, unsure of where they came from.

Dieviente got up sadly, "Aw, no fight? Sad day." She lowered her weapon and sighed, "This day in uneventful after all. Well, I guess then: shoo nameless people, you don't belong here." She waved a hand at them as though they were stray animals.

¤ ¤ ☼ ¤ ¤

Who We're With: With two nameless strangers
OOC: lolz xD

shika-kun-2012 Wrote:

Dai-Gilgamesh Wrote:

Kamki-Chan
Crew

Partying Lunatic

shika-kun-2012
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:41 am

Ian didn't understand. They had names. Even though Yas said not to say their, Ian decided too anyway. "We do too have names...... um.. I am Ian Saurnel. Who in Capeco Kingdom are you two?" There was suddenly up beat battle music. Ian took for an impulsive attack. He struck at the ground with his whip in front of the flirting lady. A huge gash struck in the ground and Ian gave them a warning as the attack option was now chosen.
"We do know where we are, now please let us through you hooker forest bandits." Ian said trying to think of the only insult he could.

My Company: Yas-drago Phillips, two strangers/potential enemies.
Out Of Character: The fight has reached a neutral stand point.

Dai-Gilgamesh Wrote:

Kamki-Chan Wrote:

Capeco Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas