Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Diablo's Town Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Relmking

Friendly Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:19 pm
Mission Name: Diablo's Town

Number of Teams Allowed: 2-3(witches and demons count as 1 team)
(so far)
1: Anastasia and Daniel Havoc

2.Dante the Devil
3.Vivian the ghost witch
Enemy/Enemies: Minion Demons quite a bit of them and Diablbaal

Reward: 15 Souls each team

Images (if any):
Town
Graveyard entrance
First level after Graveyard
Final Level

[b]Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs):

a Town flourishing in life was living peacefully until one day a earthquake struck it, making many buildings collapse and scaring the inhabitants of the town. after this earthquake an doorway opened up in a graveyard. upon noticing this opening many townsfolk went to investigate it, but upon investigating it opened up fully, causing many demons to rush out killing the townsfolk. only a few made it out alive from the town. a message to be sent out the next day about this unknown cause for the demons to appear and arrive, most investigation is needed and to find out the cause and stop it so that the towns folk may return to their homes, many Demons and witchs have heard of this town and attempted to figure it out and of course get the souls of the demons for themselves, but upon entering..they never returned. what is unknown by most,,or was found out but never escaped was the demons were being controlled by a giant Demon who claimed to be the lord of all Demons due to its ability to control many demons to its bidding. whats guessed is that this demon is not to be messed with unless wanting death since many have tried and failed. but only the towns folk who are from this town claim to this theory, it still is unknown until fully investigated. to meet the group a Witchwho has seen what has been happening to tell them the update, but she wont help fight so on your own

PM to apply  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:47 pm
Might as well start

melancon07 Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Lunastasia IV Wrote:
not sure if Darkling is RPing(havent seen him in a while..so if your char needs a weapon..the Witch meeting the group can give ya one

Charliette DE'luca
Bone Witch

the witch who was to greet the Incoming help was standing at the entrance of the town waiting for the help to finally arrive, she didnt want to be in the town much longer since it was already gone in her eyes, "they are late" she muttered to herself waiting looking around to see any demons coming from the town, luckily there wasnt

Relmking

Friendly Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lunastasia IV

Romantic Bidder

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:31 pm
melancon07 Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Relmking Wrote:

blacker then night I'm stronger in daylight

Anastasias theme
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Anastasia looked around feeling uneased she tipped her hat creating her own sword with a few shadows
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

find me in ally's your surely will be frightened

Power-25%
Thoughtshmmm shadows
Emotions.-couriose  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:42 pm
Might as well start

melancon07 Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Lunastasia IV Wrote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Vivian the Ghost Witch

Hey....Hey....Hey.....Look at me...Look at my hat

Behind Anastasia a shadow appeared and a hat rose up before falling back into the shadows the hat soon appeared infront of her near where the Bone Witch was but it wasnt just the hat that rose a whole body appeared out of the shadows, where the cloths looked like they were connected to the shadows under her "hey" she said to the witch who was abit surprised by the entrance Vivian soon turned to look at Anastasia and gave a wave to her "hey" she said

Now watch me disappear with flames ablazin

Abilities/Power
+ Red Fire manipulation(normal fire which burns people and such)
+ Black Fire Manipulation(fire which can not be put out by just water, it burns worse than normal fire)
+ Shadow Body(when seeing her her body seems to always look like its connected to a shadow on the ground..which it is)
+ Shadow sneak(can hide in anyones shadow even hers to avoid getting hurt from outside attacks(she cant last long in her own shadow, since its technically not a real shadow)
+ Banshee Scream: she can scream loud and high enough to confuse people around her who can hear her voice(she never likes doing because her voice sounds...well..too her pitchy)
+Flame Breathe: she can eat the element of fire(doesnt increase anything) and she can breathe fire at people using her manipulation)
+Hat Trick: using her hat she can hid in it only to appear in someones shadow(she likes her hat a lot so she rarely will ditch her hat)

Relmking

Friendly Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lunastasia IV

Romantic Bidder

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:52 pm
melancon07 Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Relmking Wrote:

Anastasias theme
Anastasia smiled walked to the witch " Anastasia reporting DWMA student" she held her weapon she smiled at the bone witch a little weary of the urgetenses of this call

Power-25%
Thoughtshmmm shadows
Emotions.-courios  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:50 pm
Lunastasia IV Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Relmking Wrote:

Dante the Devil
DWA

They call me a devil ha they
haven't see a thing yet.

Dante would appear for. The shadows and sit on the ground without saying a word. He would wait for the mission to start.
((sory for the wait))

Can I have a large pizza with no olives,
And I mean no FRAWKING olives and
A strawberry sundae.

melancon07

Relmking

Friendly Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:34 pm
Might as well start

melancon07 Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Lunastasia IV Wrote:

Charliette DE'luca
Bone Witch

The witch looked at them "i guess they sent a few guess they will do" she thought as she looked at them "alright..might as well just tell you...im assuming your the kids that were sent to deal with this problem..so ill make it short and easy...there are demons all throughout the town and we know that they came from the graveyard....so your job will be to go into the graveyard smd find the source of why this has happened..and of course stop it" she said "any questions?"

[/quote]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:37 pm
]
Lunastasia IV Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Relmking Wrote:

Dante the Devil
DWA

haven't see a thing yet.

Dante would stand up as a sword would appear in his hand. He would put it over his shoulder and say "Aleta get this done, my pizza is getting clod and my sundae is melting." as he started to walk to the destination ignoring the rest there except for the one who told them about the mission.

A strawberry sundae.

melancon07

Lunastasia IV

Romantic Bidder

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:48 pm
melancon07 Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Relmking Wrote:

Anastasias theme
Anastasia rose an eye brow " demons graveyard disappearance of people got it need contact with us shadows will tell us endless were splitting up because we're all different from one another" she thought a moment

Power- 30%
Thoughtshmmm shadows
Emotions.-nice  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:30 pm
Might as well start

melancon07 Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Lunastasia IV Wrote:

Vivian the Ghost Witch

"nope..i got nothing" she said looking at the others move on through "ooh then...soloing...back to the old ways" she muttered before falling into the shadows and disappearing only having her go into the town looking for the graveyard avoiding any demons she saw on the way since she could hid in shadows

Abilities/Power
+ Black Fire Manipulation(fire which can not be put out by just water, it burns worse than normal fire)
+ Shadow Body(when seeing her her body seems to always look like its connected to a shadow on the ground..which it is)
+ Shadow sneak(can hide in anyones shadow even hers to avoid getting hurt from outside attacks(she cant last long in her own shadow, since its technically not a real shadow)
+ Banshee Scream: she can scream loud and high enough to confuse people around her who can hear her voice(she never likes doing because her voice sounds...well..too her pitchy)
+Flame Breathe: she can eat the element of fire(doesnt increase anything) and she can breathe fire at people using her manipulation)
+Hat Trick: using her hat she can hid in it only to appear in someones shadow(she likes her hat a lot so she rarely will ditch her hat)

[/quote]  

Relmking

Friendly Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lunastasia IV

Romantic Bidder

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:40 pm
melancon07 Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Relmking Wrote:

Anastasias theme
Anastasia took of her eye patch " Shadow cast" the was a large shadow that spread around surrounding her she smiled " thank you miss charilette" she walked into a shadow portal appearing on the west side she didn't care if she ran into demons she bared a shadow blade

Power- 30%
Thoughtshmmm shadows
Emotions.-nice[/quote]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:25 pm
melancon07 Wrote:
]
Lunastasia IV Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Relmking Wrote:

Dante the Devil
DWA

haven't see a thing yet.

Dante would yawn as a few lesser demons would attack him. They would be cut to shreds before even reaching a five feet radius around him. Dante would then stop at the entranceor the graveyard then look at the sign or the entrance. He would then walk in and look around wondering what was causing the problems.

A strawberry sundae.

melancon07

Relmking

Friendly Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:33 pm
melancon07 Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Lunastasia IV Wrote:

Vivian the Ghost Witch

Vivian rose up her hat popping out of the ground "it is...quite eerie" she muttered before looking up seeing the demon symbol on a wall above for some reason it looked like once you got in the Graveyard it seemed like it was inside with wall like skys. the hat turned left and right as if looking around, soon after a body rose up looking around "now where are the demons coming from" she muttered before turning behind her to see a demon charging, she snapped her fingers out of reaction and a black flame appeared on it making it burn to ashes "im sorry i didnt mean to" she muttered to the ashes

Abilities/Power

[/quote]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:40 pm
melancon07 Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Relmking Wrote:

Anastasias theme
Anastasia felt and odd presents as she climbed on the roof tops she smiled and climbed farther she smiled using her blade and then fell tumbling down on the far side of the grave she sighed then saw something that caught her attic notion

Power- 30%
Thoughtshmmm shadows
Emotions.-nice  

Lunastasia IV

Romantic Bidder

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

melancon07

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Lunastasia IV Wrote:

darkling of god Wrote:

Relmking Wrote:

Dante the Devil
DWA

haven't see a thing yet.

Dante would sigh as he made It to the middle of the graveyard. His eyes would wonder around in circles and then he would say "DANM IT STOP WASTING MY FRAKING TIME AND COME OUT." as he then took a seat on the ground and put the blade into the round right infront of him as he aimed for some kind of response..

A strawberry sundae.

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces