Welcome to Gaia! ::

youkai academy(rosario vampire rpg)

Back to Guilds

a school type enviorment for monsters 

Tags: rosario, vampire, anime, school, monster 

Reply youkai academy(rosario vampire rpg)
Courtyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Xxcrimson-reaper-tenkaxX
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:27 pm
An open are where students can meet with friends and hang out between classes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:12 pm
KYOU USUI

Kyou walked along the courtyard watching for any students skipping class. He didn't see any but at a school for youkai he didn't exactly expect to see any sitting out in the open. He took a pack of camel 99 cigarettes from his pocket and lit one. Kyou smiled glad to not see any students skipping a class.

Xxcrimson-reaper-tenkaxX
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:01 am
Sky walked along the small path, Dimmi along her side as she sang lightly to herself. She looked around and started singing a little louder her confidence growing tremendously due to the fact of only Dimmi being around.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:24 pm
KYOU USUI

Kyou looked as he heard someone singing close to him. "hey you, s houldn't you be in class?" He began to walk towards the student. He stopped just in front of the girl.

Xxcrimson-reaper-tenkaxX
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

apocalypse ryder
Crew

Profitable Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 pm
Takahata

takahata floated through the courtyard, staring into the runes that his floating book was projecting into the air. he spun them around with his finger and weaved lines in and out of a few of them. his eyes glowed with energy each time he drew a new line in the rune.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 am
She stopped and fell backwards Dimmi growling at the new person. "I-I'm sorry! I.. I dont have my classs schedual yet. I just got here!" she said in a small voice grabbing Dimmi and holding him close to her. She looked around and saw a wizard and pointed to him. "What about him! He isn't in class either!" She said controlling the wind to pick her up and then running to the wizard.  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

Xxcrimson-reaper-tenkaxX
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:43 am
Kyou looked at the two and laughed a little. He hadn't had students like this in a while. "If your going to be late you should get your class schedule" he took a drag from his cigarette and smiled them "my name is Kyou usui, I'm the math teacher"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:21 pm
Takahata

takahata looked at the teacher, his runes pausing. this is the first time he saw a teacher smoke in a Japanese school. yay this meant he was free to smoke!

"I was under the impression that it was saturday."

he said as he conjured his pipe from thin air and stuck it between his teeth.

((the picture for the pipe turned out to be waaay too big, if you wanna see it just google "the hobbit fili's pipe"))  

apocalypse ryder
Crew

Profitable Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:04 am
She stood next to a tree near the wizard and held Dimmi tightly, a faint blush on her cheeks. She sighed alittle and jumped up into the tree with Dimmi. "Why is everyone smoking? How do they smoke?" She sat on a branch and looked at them both humming slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:19 am
He looked at the student who just produced a pipe. "No smoking on school grounds young man" he then turned his attention to the girl student. "Miss you should get your class schedule" he dropped his cigarette and crushed it under his shoe. He smiled as he turned and walked to a bench and took a seat  

Xxcrimson-reaper-tenkaxX
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:22 am
She looked down at both of them and gave a half smirk. "He is a hypocrite. He was smoking too." She sighed. "I don't know where to get it. It's my first time in school." She replied to him as Dimmi flew down and sniffed at the crushed cigarette.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 am
Takahata

Takahata's fingertip was already on fire when he was told to put it away. he extinguished the fire and snapped his fingers and the pipe vanished. he murmered to himself under his breath and began working on the runes with one hand, dividing his attention between the teacher and the new student.  

apocalypse ryder
Crew

Profitable Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xxcrimson-reaper-tenkaxX
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:34 am
"Well classes for the day are almost over for today" he took a book out of his pocket and put on his reading glasses "you could always wait until tomorrow, assuming your a freshman you'll have my math class in the morning"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:36 am
She floated donw from the tree and looked down. " Well until then may I roam around campus?" She asked in a quiet voice then glancing over at the Wizard. " What kind of wizard are you?"  

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

youkai academy(rosario vampire rpg)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff