Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes of Olympus: Camp Halfblood

Back to Guilds

Plotting is underway. Check out the planning thread to give your input! 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Camp HalfBlood, Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, halfbloods 

Reply Private Roleplay Forum
So..Enlighten me..WHO THE F**** ARE YA?(James, Suka, Aideen)

Quick Reply

Submit

Winterwolf78
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:11 am
James Heliotrope
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Victory's Son

I've seen that frustration
Been crossed and lost and told no
And I've come back , unshaken
Let down and lived and let go
So you can let it be known
I don't hold back I hold my own
I can't be mapped, I can't be cloned
I can't C-flat , it ain't my tone
I can't fall back I came too far
Hold myself up and love my scars
Let the bells ring wherever they are
'Cause I was there saying. . .

In these promises broken
deep below
Each word gets lost in the echo

So one last lie I can see through.
This time I finally let you Go.

James rolled through the motions of Bassai Dai with fluid and powerful motions as the Arena sound system blasted heavy metal loud enough to echo through the entire area. The form was designed for a man his size, moving between strong and weak positions with booming motions and strikes. James was shirtless, sweat running down his large slabs of muscle, and his pistol and spare magazines clear on the belt of his cargo shorts. His sword and Kali bar looking awkward holstered around bare skin.

"Let me tell you of a force coursing through my veins again.
Like a page torn from a chapter of a book of better days.
In the moments that we see together some will never know.
Its these words that never give to justice screaming all alone.

I was

BORN to bleed!
Fighting to succeed!
Built to endure what this world throws at me!"

James voice could be heard along with the music if one got close enough, as the big man moved to the beat like a crashing wave.

NO
YOU CAN TELL 'EM ALL NOW
I DON'T BACK UP
I DON'T BACK DOWN
I DON'T FOLD UP AND I DON'T BOW
I DON'T ROLL OVER
DON'T KNOW HOW
I DON'T CARE WHERE THE ENEMIES ARE
CAN'T BE STOPPED
ALL I KNOW
GO HARD
WON'T FORGET HOW I GOT THIS FAR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:27 am

[ - [Playing Hard To Get] - ]
⋠Ⓐ Ⓢⓞⓝ ⓞⓕ Ⓗⓐⓓⓔⓢ
King of the Dead

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Run run runaway, runaway baby!
Before I put my spell on you....
You better get get getaway get away darling,
'Cause [everything you heard] is true.
Your [poor little] heart will end up alone;
'Cause Lord knows I'm a rolling stone.

So you better run run runaway runaway baby!

xxxxxxnocxxxxxxIt had been confirmed that Suka, Aidenn's best friend from Seattle, was in the breadth of the camp.Aidenn however, had yet to meet her. It was beginning to bug the hell out of him, as he was anxious to see his tiny little friend. He had figured out the best way to see her though.
He wasn't entirely happy about the fact she had a boyfriend, and apparently, had fallen head-over-heals for this boy. It bothered him to learn that she had violated her own morals and had sex with this man. It bothered him that she was around him all the time. Long story short, meeting this boyfriend of hers wasn't something he wanted to do. What he did want to do though, was see her. This was the only way to see her at the moment, apparently. Granted, he could just have been patient; but patience had evaded him ever since Seth told him of Suka's presence within the camp.
He was eager to know who her parent was, and how she had been the past years. Hell, he was just eager to see her.

With quick footsteps and a strong aura mixed with that of death and determination (ha!), he strode himself into the arena. He had been informed that this boyfriend of hers, whom was named James and called 'Wolf', would not be a hard guy to miss. He was a big man apparently. So, Aidenn didn't have any trouble recognizing James. He didn't know much about the man, but he knew enough. James had a direct line to Suka, meaning he would know where she was and where she would be.
Aidenn didn't make a cautious approach.
"Are you James?" Aidenn already knew the answer to this, but he asked anyway. Best to make things as casual as possible, since he would be asking a very, very suspicious question when James acknowledged the son of Hades' presence.

Winterwolf78 Wrote:

Signum Ignis
Crew

Dedicated Sophomore

Winterwolf78
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:44 am
James Heliotrope
Victory's Son

In these promises broken
deep below

James stopped his fluid motion and reached into his pocket at the approach of the new young man. He produced a remote and quickly lowered the volume to a level that prohibited easier conversation.

"Yep. That's me. Can I help you?" James asked with a curious look.

This pretty boy didn't seem the type to come to him for training. James was really wondering what this was all about.

NO
YOU CAN TELL 'EM ALL NOW
I DON'T BACK UP
I DON'T BACK DOWN
I DON'T ROLL OVER
DON'T KNOW HOW
CAN'T BE STOPPED
ALL I KNOW
GO HARD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:57 am

⋠Ⓐ Ⓢⓞⓝ ⓞⓕ Ⓗⓐⓓⓔⓢ
King of the Dead

xxxxxxnocxxxxxxAidenn waited patiently for the music to subside, then spoke promptly and with... a bit of urgency. "I'm looking for a little lady named Suka. Its of extreme importance that I speak with her." Aidenn stopped, looking behind him and biting the bottom of his lip. Already he was impatient. It was... strange. Strange without a doubt. Any boyfriend should be suspicious if a boy as good looking as Aidenn came asking for their girlfriend by name.
Sure, Aidenn was anxious, but it was for a none-affair driving reason. For once, a good looking boy was asking for Suka with pure intentions in mind.
Aidenn's anxiety was partially from the possibility of seeing Suka within the next fifteen minutes, and partially because he knew that James wouldn't be happy about him asking for Suka like this.

Worst case scenario, James denied to tell where Suka is. In that case, Aidenn would just sit here and wait for James to tell him. The son of Hades was pretty good at persuasion in many situations.
"Do you have any idea where the tiny little lovely would be?" 'Tiny little lovely' was actually an alias that Aidenn used to refer to Suka as when he was talking about her around friends or anyone else. As provocative as the nickname sounded, James had nothing to worry. Best friends tended to have silly nicknames for each other.
But James didn't know that. So, Aidenn slipped up.

Signum Ignis
Crew

Dedicated Sophomore

Winterwolf78
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:21 pm
James Heliotrope
Victory's Son

In these promises broken
deep below

James cocked his head to side.

"Look, don't take this wrong, but when a strange man pops up, doesn't introduce himself, and is looking for my very attractive girlfriend, I'm inclined to ask some questions. So who are you, and whats your business with my little Cat?"

James didn't like Aideen's aura. Didn't like the feel he was giving, and not knowing that Aideen and Suka were friends, the nicknames came off as stalker-like. James had already dealt with enough threats to Suka's person to justify asking questions.

There was a subtle shift in James feet, his right foot dropping back slightly and his weight evening.

NO
YOU CAN TELL 'EM ALL NOW
I DON'T BACK UP
I DON'T BACK DOWN
I DON'T ROLL OVER
DON'T KNOW HOW
CAN'T BE STOPPED
ALL I KNOW
GO HARD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:35 pm

⋠Ⓐ Ⓢⓞⓝ ⓞⓕ Ⓗⓐⓓⓔⓢ
King of the Dead

xxxxxxnocxxxxxxAidenn turned to James completely unenthusiastic, and more annoyed than anything. The look of 'really' was in his eyes. Alright, so Aidenn understood James' point a bit. But not enough to care. "Aidenn DeLaine from the Hades cabin. My business with Suka isn't yours to know. If she wants to tell you, she will." Aidenn was going to get himself killed one of these days, perhaps today within the next ten minutes by the mountain of a man named James.

Aidenn turned back on his heels towards the door and sighed heavily, waiting for about two seconds before turning back to James with an impatient tone and an impatient look.
"Are you gonna tell me where she is or not?" Aidenn wasn't one to c**k an attitude usually, but this was Suka he he was talking about. He was also confronting the man that had taken her virginity, and Aidenn wasn't happy about that. Clearly the son of Hades was over-protective, for a valid reason or not. Aidenn cared for Suka's well-being; if James had hurt her in any way, it didn't matter how big Aidenn's disadvantage was against James. Aidenn would make him pay, however small or large.
Arrogant?--perhaps. For good reason?-- perhaps, leaning towards definitely.

Signum Ignis
Crew

Dedicated Sophomore

Winterwolf78
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:35 pm
James Heliotrope
Victory's Son

In these promises broken
deep below

The funny thing about wolves is that they are territorial, and on top of being territorial, they defended there own. Aideen had just walked into James house and then told him that the buisness of his mate was not his own, and after Kali telling him that once, James anger finally made a discussion in his heart finalized.

James change in stance was him solidifying movement, and the son of Nike tapped into his heritage and moved like a lightning bolt. When James wanted to, he could move three times faster than the average demigods reflexes, stack that on top of years of combat training, and James was done moving before most demigods had seen it happen.

James shot forward as Aideen turned his back on him, and unless Aideen managed a miracle, the following would happen.

James left elbow dug in over the right side of Aideen's collar bone as James left knee slide behind his legs and all of James weight dropped onto Aideens body, blasting aiden over James knee as the weight destroyed his balance. James caught Aideen's wrist as he fell, ripping up to more gently drop the Son of Hades on his side and give James control of his body. James had rotated to grasp the back of Aideen's left, and his thumb dug into the back of Aideen's last knuckle as his large fingers grasp the pretty boy's thumb meat and twisted. The rotation would force Aideen's elbow in, and take the joint of his wrist to stress point, sending excruciating pain to his nerve center. Aideen was going to sit pretty and listen or James would break his wrist completely in the blink of an eye.

James right knee then dropped onto Aideen's chest, bringing all of James 280 pounds (127.2 kilos) to rest on the one point of Aideen's chest. James Right fist smashed into the ground to the right of Aideen's head, and cracked the stone under the sand.

James words came out loud and flat. Not a yell, but will all the authority of a drill instructor or a phalanx captain.

"LET ME OUTLINE THIS FOR YOU. YOU WALK INTO MY HOUSE, MY DOJO, WITH A COCKED UP ATTITUDE TO ASK ME ABOUT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, WHO I HAVE DEFENDED FROM DEMONS, MONSTERS, AND EVEN HER OWN SELF DESTRUCTIVE EMOTIONS, WHO I LOVE MORE THAN MY OWN LIFE, AND WHEN I SIMPLY ASK FOR A SMALL EXPLANATION AND YOUR NAME YOU GIVE ME THE LONGER VERSION OF '******** OFF'. I AM HERS AND SHE IS MINE, AND ANY BUSINESS YOU HAVE WITH HER IS WITH ME YOU BLAZING ******** MORON.

NO, I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHERE MY OTHER HALF IS WITHOUT EXPLANATION, YOU ARE LUCKY I DIDN'T JUST KILL YOU. AND IF YOU EVER MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN THERE WILL NOT BE ENOUGH OF YOU LEFT TO BURY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE ME, OR CARE FOR MY OPINION, BUT YOU WILL RESPECT ME AND MINE OR YOU WILL GET EATEN BY THE CROWS. It would not be the first man I've laid low.

now do I make my self clear?"

James knee let up slightly to let Aiden have enough Air to speak.

NO
YOU CAN TELL 'EM ALL NOW
I DON'T BACK UP
I DON'T BACK DOWN
I DON'T ROLL OVER
DON'T KNOW HOW
CAN'T BE STOPPED
ALL I KNOW
GO HARD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:58 pm

[ - [Prominently, Suka] - ]
⋠Ⓐ Ⓓⓐⓤⓖⓗⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓗⓔⓡⓜⓔⓢ
King of Thieves, Roads, and Liars

⇘♥Got me looking so CRAZY, [→my←] baby!
I'm not [myself] ↱lately↲,
I'm FOOLISH, I don't do this!
I've been playing [myself....]
[ Baby ] I don't care!
Cuz your love got the ¡BEST! of me.
And baby you're making a FOOL of me!
You got me SPRUNG and I don't care who sees!
Cuz baby you got me so ¡CRAZY!♥⇖

xxxxxxnocxxxxxxThere were two things that Suka was expecting to see in the arena when she walked in: James training, and James shirtless. What she was not expecting to see was James shirtless, and a black-haired boy pinned under the shirtless James. Her eyes widened a bit as she looked up and stopped at the entrance. Clearly she had the wrong idea at first, but at the first sign the boy was in immediate pain, she stopped all thoughts. Well, all those thoughts.
Luckily though, she had arrived just in time to hear James' explanation of why he was putting the kid in a joint-lock. Aside from the entire thing about the boy being immediately hurt, Suka was near tears. She hadn't even thought about what she actually meant to James, and hearing it from him and seeing the consequence of his protection made her entire week.

Suka had come in to see James, and to visit with him of course. It had been a long time since she had come to visit him, and she knew she owed him the company. James didn't seem to mind her coming to visit when he was training. She learned some things from him at times, and generally she enjoyed being around him.
Even when he was kicking someone else's a**. In that case, she found it mildly entertaining.

With soft, not yet dancing tears of happiness flowing down her cheeks, she spoke softly, as she did when ever she was sneaking up on James.
"James, let him up. I think he gets the point."

Aidenn couldn't even speak he was so winded. He was certainly in some pain, and he certainly knew better than to mouth off at James again. So, he kept his mouth shut and his body still.
Luckily for him though, the voice he wanted to hear spoke for him. Already, he was feeling better. Not much though. Suka hadn't recognized Aidenn yet, as he was on the ground and not speaking (that, and he had dyed his hair again to black).
Aidenn did find enough breath to speak though, however much he strained. "I understand." He choked out, trying to get in a good couple of breaths. Between the extreme pain and his anxiety to get up and hug the approaching Suka, his breath was in short, stuttering lengths and his body was slightly shaking, if it could. Suka ended up next to James, and gently reaching down to touch his shoulder in a soft, subtle beckoning to release the kid.

Signum Ignis
Crew

Dedicated Sophomore

Winterwolf78
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:20 pm
[quote="Winterwolf78"]James Heliotrope
Victory's Son

In these promises broken
deep below

James nodded and dropped the Son of Hades limb and stood to let him up.

"Hi babe." James said giving Suka a quick kiss. "This joker says that his name is Aideen and he has business with you. James was considering offering the young man a hand. but thought better of it.

He instead stayed free enough to move.

NO
YOU CAN TELL 'EM ALL NOW
I DON'T BACK UP
I DON'T BACK DOWN
I DON'T ROLL OVER
DON'T KNOW HOW
CAN'T BE STOPPED
ALL I KNOW
GO HARD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:50 pm

[ - [Prominently, Suka] - ]
⋠Ⓐ Ⓓⓐⓤⓖⓗⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓗⓔⓡⓜⓔⓢ
King of Thieves, Roads, and Liars

⇘♥Got me looking so CRAZY, [→my←] baby!
I'm not [myself] ↱lately↲,
I'm FOOLISH, I don't do this!
I've been playing [myself....]
[ Baby ] I don't care!
Cuz your love got the ¡BEST! of me.
And baby you're making a FOOL of me!
You got me SPRUNG and I don't care who sees!
Cuz baby you got me so ¡CRAZY!♥⇖

xxxxxxnocxxxxxxSuka smiled softly, kissing him back. Nuzzling into him lovingly, Suka gave little notice to the kid on the ground... until James mentioned his name.

The daughter of Hermes instantly pulled away and picked the kid up (as much as the son of Hades was the pain of soreness) and looked into his face. Her breath caught in her throat as his dazzling blue eyes stared into hers.
"Aidenn DeLaine?" She breathed and panted, her fingers clutching his sore arms. Aidenn stared back in disbelief as well. "Aidenn!" Suka wrapped her arms around him, her body shaking. How long had it been?

After a moment and a few tears falling, Suka turned back to James with a grateful smile on her face.
"James, this is Aidenn. Aidenn DeLaine. This is the boy that... well kind of saved my life. Remember when I told you?" Suka laughed softly, pulling Aidenn towards James. Clearly she was trying to clear the aura of tension between them. Aidenn stumbled towards the big man, but stopped promptly two feet away from him. "Aidenn, James. James, Aidenn." Suka retreated into James' arms, wrapping them around his body to look at Aidenn.
All the questions she had for Aidenn would have to wait.
One of them had to do some apologizing to do. Probably Aidenn, Suka thought absently.

Signum Ignis
Crew

Dedicated Sophomore

Winterwolf78
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:13 pm
James Heliotrope
Victory's Son

In these promises broken
deep below

James nodded. "We had our own introduction, though I may have been a little more understanding if I would have known who he was fully. Well it's good to meet the man that made my love possible I suppose."

James stuck a hand out to Aideen. "James Heliotrope, Nike's Warrior Son. Some people call me Wolf if you like."

James was going to try and make a better piece of this if he could, considering Aideen was obviously important to Suka.

NO
YOU CAN TELL 'EM ALL NOW
I DON'T BACK UP
I DON'T BACK DOWN
I DON'T ROLL OVER
DON'T KNOW HOW
CAN'T BE STOPPED
ALL I KNOW
GO HARD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:03 pm

⋠Ⓐ Ⓢⓞⓝ ⓞⓕ Ⓗⓐⓓⓔⓢ
King of the Dead

xxxxxxnocxxxxxxThe son of Hades bluntly hesitated as he looked out James' outstretched hand. Quite frankly, when someone joint-locked him and then introduced himself like nothing happened, it irked Aidenn. You can't nearly break a guy's wrist and then afterwards expect everything to be just fine. It just didn't work like that, not with Aidenn anyways.
In subtle rejection, Aidenn rolled his shoulder back and rubbed his wrist, lightly shaking his head at James' gesture.

Suka wasn't happy about this. She just sighed half-heartedly at Aidenn's rejection for James' politeness. Though she knew how the boy's mind worked, he should at least try to get along with James. They were going to be seeing each other around a lot after all.
With immediate distress in Suka's eyes, Aidenn sighed with that same annoyed and unforgiving tone as he had obtained earlier. At least Suka was here this time.
"Right." Was all Aidenn said. James knew who he was. No need for an introduction. James' little introduction was enough for him. The cavity (yes, cavity) in Aidenn's chest was filled with anger. Oh, he would figure out how to get revenge later. "No need, I know who you are."

Clearly Suka was disappointed. Whose ever fault it was, someone was going to have to apologize sooner or later. Likely Aidenn, but knowing the boy, he wouldn't. The normally taciturn boy often turned stubborn, and on top of that, he turned into a p***k. Suka knew this, but never experienced it.

The overall tension between her Wolf and her Shadow (as she liked to call him) was beginning to depress her. So, Suka did what she did best; made an excuse. A small lie to get out of the situation. There was only so much of that type of stress she could actually handle. It made her sad that the two of them were already off to a terrible start.
"I just came by to say hello Wolf. I actually have an occupation for the day." Being the skilled liar she is, she didn't even bat an eye, nor move one as she looked up at James. She had lied to him only once before, but that was an ongoing thing. This was just a little white lie. Surely it wouldn't be a big deal. Besides, when she did have a chance to see him later, she would explain. There was no use in hiding anything from him. When Aidenn was no where in sight, she would tell him of her troubles, as she had promised him some weeks ago.
Just so James knew what she was doing, she came him a hint of that critical look. That brief instant of intense glancing said, quite simply; 'I want to talk later.'
"I'll catch up with you later." Suka reached up and lightly pecked James on the cheek. At this gesture, Aidenn noticeably tensed. He clearly did not approve of his friend's relationship. Suka moved over to Aidenn and gave him a tight squeeze, that small smile on her lips. Aidenn squeezed back, swinging back and forth as he did so. "Come find me later, I definitely need to talk to you."

And so, Suka pulled away from Aidenn and gave a soft wave to the both of them, to bid them a very temporary farewell.
Aidenn waited until Suka was out of sight to turn back to James with a sort of deathly fury in his eyes. He spoke with a voice that could send chills up one's spine, and his once brilliant blue eyes turned an inky black. They tended to do that when Aidenn was angry. His aura filled the area, his hands clenched into tight fists.
"I don't care how tough you are, I don't care if you 'love'" Aidenn raised his stiff hands and made quotation marks as he said the word love. "her, but I swear into the depths of Hades..." Aidenn took a couple of brave steps towards the big man. "If you hurt her, if you so much as touch her without her immediate permission, I will find a way to make sure you don't ever use those hands of yours again." Big words coming from a seemingly harmless boy, but the venom and the threat held within them was very real. Aidenn had ways of getting what he wanted. And now that he figured out he had these new found powers, he would use them and practice with them to the full advantage of it. He wouldn't waste his time like Suka did with her abilities. No no, he would use them, and make sure he would be strong enough one day to take James out.
It was now obvious that Aidenn did not approve of their relationship, not at all actually.

Aidenn backed away, the black shadows of his eyes 'fading'. Of course his eyes didn't actually change colour, but it seemed like it. Shadows were a powerful thing.

Winterwolf78 Wrote:

Signum Ignis
Crew

Dedicated Sophomore

Winterwolf78
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:54 pm
James Heliotrope
Victory's Son

In these promises broken
deep below

James was going to say something to Suka, but the look caught James attention and that was enough for James. "Ok. I love you." James called behind his little Cat. He had given Aideen's slight on the handshake no pause. The truth was Aideen hadn't learned a damn thing, and James was steeled in his heart that he very well may kill this idiot Son of Hades.

James eyes took on focused clarity, the Storm was moving behind them.

"Let's try this again you ******** moron.

1. Of the two of us in our relationship. Suka abuses me. Shes already cheated on me and we have only been together a few months. We just got over that, and now your stupid prejudging a** is hurting her again, YOU just hurt her you idiot.

2. I have extended permission to touch her how I want, and Suka was the one who tried to have sex with me in public yesterday, so don't go looking at me like a predator when shes the one who make the call. Take your jealousy and ignorance and blow it out your a**.

3. Bring it. Summon your Skeletons and your shadows and grab every friend you can muster, and watch me slaughter them all. You want to act all bad and make threats, I invite you to make good, but you wouldn't be talking right now if you could. You would be moving. I'm the Strongest son of the Goddess of Victory friend, All I do is win.

4. This isn't middle school anymore Aideen, Son of Hades. Suka's a grown young woman and She chose me, she chose our physicality, and I have proven my "love" by taking care of her while you were of dealing with your life. Grow the ******** up and measure a man by his deeds, not your stupid misconceptions, and maybe talk to Suka about me once before you judge."

James gave his reasoning in a ready stance, his hands ready to move and his feet ready to act.

"Now it comes to this, we can be friends, and make Suka happy, and you can actually take the time to judge me fairly, or you can keep this up on your shoulders and Suka's feelings will be the thing to pay for it."

James locked eyes with Aideen, and showed his sincerity.

"I've spent the last few months of my life fighting to ensure what you are threatening me not to do does not happen, so stop acting like we are on different teams when we both want what's best for her.

If you want, I can adjust your wrist into proper alignment and make the soreness and residual pain go away."

NO
YOU CAN TELL 'EM ALL NOW
I DON'T BACK UP
I DON'T BACK DOWN
I DON'T ROLL OVER
DON'T KNOW HOW
CAN'T BE STOPPED
ALL I KNOW
GO HARD