Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia online high school

Back to Guilds

have you ever wanted to go to high school on gaia? now you can! with gaia online high school! 

Tags: High school, gaia online, students, please join!, ...school 

Reply Gaia online high school
The Walking Dead ||Open.Accepting|| Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:38 pm

In a world where the dead are alive and walk the streets hungry for flesh, people are not likely to survive...for long. Many attempts at finding a paradise have been made, none have been known to be real. Broadcasts are heard everyday...the same. The loop and repeat the same dead messages by the same dead voices. It is not a world for children and that is perfectly evident by how many children you see on the streets. Dead. In a world where the cities are no longer safe to live in, people flee to the forests and woods for protection. They run far from the once thriving cities to places that are less full of the dead. Food is scarce...for people as well as the dead. The story of the few people who have forced themselves to survive. Some by seeing the beauty of their new surroundings (minus the dead of course)and some by simply being too afraid to die. Humans have a way of surviving, even in the worst possible situation. In a world where people have nothing to live for....what makes them fight for life when just outside...is the walking dead?

• Everyone is infected with the virus. When people die we must destroy their brains even if they are not bit. HOWEVER! It should confuse people as to why their un-bit loved ones or acquaintances are coming back as Zombies (aka Walkers).
• This all first started in late 2010 and this roleplay takes place in the present. So that means its been how long since the apocalypse? Two years.

Idea by Razzmic  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:46 pm

L i t e r a c yxxxxxxxx
                  • Your posts must be, at least, a full paragraph (six sentences) and try not to exceed five paragraphs.
                  • A paragraph is at least six full sentences. "She went to eat." is clearly not a full sentence.
                  • Do NOT use asterisks * *, dashes - -, or anything else for actions.
                  • Try to keep spelling and grammar errors to a minimum.
                  • Don't use "text talk" or L337 5p33k! There are no Cell phones anymore...its obsolete!

C o n t e n txxxxxxxx
                  • No godmodding or power playing aloud!
                  • CYBERING! Yes, there is a separate rule for this. There is to be NONE! First offence and you are O.U.T! (Obtuse.Ucky.Tacky)
                  • Follow Gaia T.o.S! Again, first offence and you will be reported
                  • Try not to role play with the same person the whole time.

T h e P o s txxxxxxxx
                  • When posting use different size fonts, that way it's prettier to look at.
                  • Try and include a picture of your character; NO ANIME please.
                  • Be detailed! We need something to work off of.
                  • I would love if you could only use first or third person.

G e n e r a lxxxxxxxx
                  • Try your best to post once every two days.
                  • Please fill out reserves first and the send me the profiles.
                  • Wait until I give you the go ahead before you start posting.
                  • Make sure you have read everything all the way through.
                  • If you join do not just disappear after one post. If you do this you will be removed and your character will be eaten after 10 days of inactivity.

Monsterrz

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Code:
[img][/img]
[color=Color 1]̽The Name I Was Born With:  [/color]
[color=Color2] [Insert name here] [/color]
[color=c1] The Name I Give People: [/color]
[color=c2] [Nickname here or say actual name] [/color]
[color=c1] What I Was Before the Apocalypse:  [/color]
[color=c2] [Previous occupation here][/color]
[color=c1] How Old I Am: [/color]
[color=c2] [Age here] [/color]
[color=c1] I Am Proficient With This Weapon: [/color]
[color=c2] [Weapon(s) here (Limit: 2) [/color]
[color=c1] How Many People I Have Lost To This: [/color]
[color=c2] [The amount of people you lost && who they were] [/color]
[color=c1] My Past: [/color]
[color=c2][Biography. A good paragraph. Nothing like rape, self abuse, runaway, or anything so depressing. Let's be realistic people..][/color]
[color=c1] How I was Before The Apocalypse:[/color]
[color=c2] [Personality before 2010] [/color]
[color=c1] How I Am Now:  [/color]
[color=c2] [Personality after the apocalypse] [/color]
[color=c1] The One I let Control Me: [/color]
[color=c2] [Username here][/color]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Accepting Survivors
By the way, we are all in a group.
Still accepting lost survivors

Isabella Thrace
Fray Pierce
Grey Parsons
Mizuki Nakamura
Keith Zetterstrom
Chrysanthemum Hyland

Monsterrz

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:39 pm

̽The Name I Was Born With:
                            Rick Kendall

The Name I Give People:
                            Rick

What I Was Before the Apocalypse:
                            Pilot for Galactica

How Old I Am:

I Am Proficient With This Weapon:
                            Heckler & Koch MP5K && Colt M1911A1

How Many People I Have Lost To This:
                            3 ; My girlfriend, my dad, and my brother

My Past:
                            {}Edit{}

How I was Before The Apocalypse:
                            {}Edit{}

How I Am Now:
                            {}Edit{}

The One I let Control Me:
                            Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Fray Pierce
The Name I Give People:
Just call me Fray
I worked on a farm with my elder father
How Old I Am:
I know my way around a Desert Eagle gun, but a Machete works just fine too
My mother and my father
My Past:
I worked on my fathers farm my whole life, helping him harvest vegitables and raise animals to bring to the local food stores. We're on the outskirts of town so we never really had good radio reception, and my mother thought the TV was a sin, but you were too busy on the farm to need that stuff anyway. After highschool, I focused my whole life helping my elder father run his farm, since he couldn't do a lot anymore. I was the only one that ever went out to the city to bring the fresh meat and vegitables, so I was able to warn my parents of the appending apocolypse. Unfortunatly that didn't help us against the raid of zombies one night and I was the only one alive. I knew I wasn't safe at the farm, so I went on the open road, and found this group a few days on my own.
I was kind to people I suppose, my mother always told me I was very outgoing, but had a sailors mouth to top it, heh..
How I Am Now:
I wouldn't say I changed too much, still got the sailors mouth to prove it. But sometimes, I just want to be alone. Some people think i'm a loner, and I understand that I suppose.
June Lovelette  

Vivet

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Grey Parsons
The Name I Give People:
Grey
A teacher at an collage university
How Old I Am:
Twenty-Seven
A baseball bat and an AK47
2; My wife and our baby girl
My Past:
I grew up from Toronto, Canada, I lived with my mother and father until I turned 13 and then I moved to live with my grandparents because my parents were divorcing and my didn't want me. I lived with my grandparents until my grandpa died when I was seventeen. I got a job as a worker in a store and I gave my grandmother my money because she couldn't work anymore. After she died, I decided to move to America. I was twenty then. I got a good job as a teacher at a collage university and that's how I met my wife, Melissa. We got married when I turned Twenty-two. After three years of being married, we had our baby girl, Alexia. Then the Zombie Apocolypse happened and my wife died from illness. I took our two year old daughter with me, in plans to survive, until one bad day came along. I didn't know that it would happen, but my baby girl was bitten by one of those monsters! It killed me, but I had to shoot her..
Happy, Funny, Weird, Pumped
How I Am Now: 
Quiet, Calm, Fast, Intellegent, Thoughtful
xNightmares D r e a m  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Mizuki Nakamura

The Name I Give People:
Mizuki

Waitress at a Japanese restaurant

How Old I Am:

Katana and a Glock 17 with a rail-mounted weaponlight

3; both my parents and my grandmother

My Past:
I was born in Japan, but moved to Canada with my parents and grandmother when I was about 5 years old. I was raised as a normal Japanese-American person, nothing was really special about me, but I did take self-defense classes due to my father wanting me to be ready just in case I got jumped. Also, just when the apocalypse began, I was arriving home and just about to lock up my bike when I was attacked by a zombie, almost getting bitten. Luckily I killed it, then I grabbed my chain I used to lock up my bike and went inside the house to check up on my parents and grandmother. As I was walking through the house, I saw the dead body of my mother on the living room floor, and I teared up at the sight. I didn't see my father or grandmother anywhere, so I assumed they left. A few days laters, I was reunited with my father and grandmother, but my father was bitten while trying to save my grandmother. My father gave me his gun and I told my grandmother to look away before I shot my father in the head after we exchanged "I love you" to one another. It was a week after when I lost my grandmother and that was because I told her to stay behind me, then a zombie came and bit her. I was majorly torn up because she was all I had left. We were in a secluded place when I killed her. I was on the run ever since that day, staying away from major cities and staying in one place for a day. On my travels before meeting up with the group, I had lost my chain and found a sharpened katana in an old store.

Reserved, friendly while working, caring to her loved ones, and tough.

How I Am Now:
Tough, caring, quiet, speaks only when spoken to, and depressed(when she remembers her loved ones).

xX_Death_Daisy_Xx  

xX_Death_Daisy_Xx

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Keith Zetterstrom

The Name I Give People:
                            Keith

Working on old cars

How Old I Am:

Heckler & Koch MP5K && Colt M1911A1

2 ; one of my friends, my couselor

My Past:
                            I had a rough time in high school. I never really had a lot of friends so a lot of people called me freak or something like that. I would come off as the stalkerish type but if you really get to know my story, you'd understand. My mother died of cancer, it was very bad so I grew up with my dad. It was great, he was great to me. He gave me a yellow truck, even if it's not those new ones that everyone have - it's one of those old fashion one. I am suffering from depression which means I takes Triptopax (Triptopax XR is indicated for the treatment of depression). I have a counselor for this sort of thing, which I grew a friend with. It was a young boy named Billy who had the same counselor as me. We were great friends until Bllly passed. I saw it coming since the young boy had mono. I lie all the times, even in worst situations. I often think about suicide but I never do it. I am also quite obsessed with my yellow truck. I went to go see my counselor but when I check on him, I saw him bitten and trying to bite me.

I am a pathological liar, always lied, hiding from the truth. I can be outgoing, reckless as I can be. Whenever you try to get close with me, try to get around any emotional vunderbility, I push anyone away. I never take anything seriously, since what's the fun in that?

How I Am Now:
                            I am pretty much the same but about three times worse. I can be a bit more serious at times, but I rather not let it show. I never told anyone about me and the pills.

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Chrysanthemum Hyland
The Name I Give People:
Christian Hills
I owned my own clothing store and was working on my own line.
How Old I Am:
a recurve or compound bow, but I could probably figure out a crossbow.
three; My father, my best friend, and the man I loved.
My Past:
I grew up in a big mansion with a rich father who was never around to spend time with me. I spent alot of time with nannies and maids, but I always ended up driving them away in an attempt to get my father's attention. It didn't work. I was always spoiled as I got older, and never really learned the value of a dollar, or what it was like to be poor. I moved out the day it was legal, but was always supported on my father's money. I soon had my own store, which he offered to make into an entire line. I refused, knowing that he was just trying to make up for not being around when I was younger. I started my own clothing line, and was in my store working when the outbreak began.
spoiled, irritable, pessimistic, rude, but always hoping someone would try to break beyond my wall
How I Am Now:
quiet, thoughtful, kind, caring, but unwilling to let people in
YoureMyGenuineFind

DontMove_Honey

Invisible Genius

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:54 pm

̽ The Name I Was Born With:
Bleu Jameson
The Name I Give People:
Bleu
professional soft ball player
How Old I Am:
My bat and crossbow
Three... my husband, my mother and my sister.
My Past:
I had a pretty happy life. I grew up with a wonderful sister, a beautiful mother, and a dad who served his country. (He died in 2006, but he went happy, since it was before all of this.) At twelve I fell in love with my best friend and married him. He supported me in my goals to be a professional ballplayer, and one day after a senior game he asked me to marry him. When everything started, I was at home with him. My sister and mother was visiting... We were ambushed, and I was the only one who made it out.
Giddy, determined, stubborn, organized.
How I Am Now:
Still as stubborn, but I have many moments where I feel like I don't want to try anymore. I try my best to see the good in things, but don't be surprised if I get all negative on you.
Pearly Mahmood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Delilah Barns
The Name I Give People:
Dylan
Just a simple waitress trying to work my way through college. I hoped to become a pediatrician.
How Old I Am:
A crossbow or any blunt force object I can get my hands on.
4, my parents, my older brother and boyfriend of two years.
My Past:
I grew up with a normal life, nothing really exciting happened. My parents spent all their savings on my brother's education, so I had to pay for my own. The night this all started everyone was gathered at my parents house for my 18th birthday. First it was just a few weird reports on the news, and before you knew it there was a mob of walkers making their way down my street. Only my brother and I made it that night. We stopped by my father's hunting shed to pick up as many weapons as possible before fleaing into the forest. The forest became our home, and all those hunting trips with Dad paid off. We survived on what we hunted on plants. Everything was going smoothly until my brother fell ill. Turns out he had a cut on his arm that he never told me about. It got infected and slowly killed him. Not long after he became a walker and I was forced to shoot an arrow through his head. I wandered around for a bit before coming across a group. They took me in and I am doing every thing in my power to prove that was a good idea.
I used to not question what people told me to do, I just did it. I would always make jokes to try to cheer everyone around me. Not much brought me down, I could care less what others thought
How I Am Now:
My shell has hardened. I don't yet people close and stand up for myself. Though I still try to find the light in dark situations, and joke around more than I should.
TwinkiesForPresident

TwinkiesForPresident

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:39 pm
June Lovelette Wrote:

xNightmares D r e a m Wrote:

xX_Death_Daisy_Xx Wrote:

YoureMYGenuineFind Wrote:

Pearly Mahmood Wrote:

TwinkiesForPresident Wrote:

We are now Starting!
I am still accepting profiles if anyone still wishes to join!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Keith was underneath his yellow truck, trying to repair it. Sure, Keith was normally the person who goes on runs and get things since he had quiet feet, but he knew his way around a car. Not an RV or any other car. Keith knew his own very well since he basically started to put scraps and pieces together in it since it was falling apart. It wasn't one of those new, new trucks that everyone loved before the Walkers took them, it was an old one that was passed down from his dad to him. Keith kept it really close since it was the closest thing he had to his father. After a twist of his screw, he sighed heavily and crawled out from under his car. "There we go. Now she should run a lot more smoother and quieter." Keith patted the hood of his truck and smiled happily. No one knew about Keith's problem, his depression problem. Most likely because he never told anyone. Hell, he doesn't even take his Triptopax in front of the group. Keith was just waiting for Rick to make a call. Not Rick, the sherif that everyone been talking about. Rick Kendall, the leader of this group. Even if Rick was some loud mouth, hyper active kid, Keith knew Rick got all the information about guns and zombies from comics and games. Surprising how much you can get from games.
                            Rick was over in his tent, trying to lay out a map of Atlantis. Sure, the town was overflown with Walkers but Rick believed that there might be something in town that they will need. Before they hit the road again and look for travelers. But that won't be for a while. They were deep in the forest but they had a great view of the lake. A lake that had lots of fish. In the forest, if you're lucky enough, they will get a few animals. Animals that haven't been bitten off by a Walker. Rick bit the side of his mouth, trying to figure out many different ways to move everywhere. He always liked to have a Plan A, B, C, D and sometimes E. You have to be careful, now that it's the end of the world. Literally. When Rick got the entire layout of what they should do, he nodded happily and set the knife he was currently holding in his hand down. Rick brought his fingers to his eyelids, rubbing them as he let out a deep sigh.

[

Monsterrz

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas