Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Active, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Closed
Haunted Nights 1x1 Zy/Lucky Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:13 pm
((Thank you Crew-member for moving this! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif ))

The spirits of the dead are cold, that’s what everyone tells you at least, actually they’re room temperature, and occasionally a bit cool here and there. A lonely phantom wanders an old graveyard, looking for someone, looking for something, anything that can assuage the pain in her long-dead heart. A lost boy visits an ancient grave, not expecting to find anything other than an old stone, a half-forgotten name, and a cold night spent alone. Neither of them expected what they actually found.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:14 pm
Rules.
1. The usual smilies/icon_razz.gif Obviously.

Profile Skeleton:

Gaianame:
Name:
Bio:
Appearance:
Other:  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:19 pm
The Living

Gaianame: Zylo the Wolfbane
Name: Khao Shinigami
Personality: A generally cool-headed guy, he's laid back, and generally takes life as it comes.
Bio: Born to a crack-addict mother and an abusive father, he fled home when he was 7, running to his grandfather's temple in Japan with stolen money, a single pair of clothes, a torn backpack, two bags of chips, and a half-dollar coin. He was raised by his grandfather, trained in martial arts and Bushido, and he eventually got work as a bodyguard. His grandfather, unfortunately, passed away recently, and he's taken it rather hard.
Appearance:

Other: He almost always carries around a sword with him, the blade actually forged and given to him by his grandfather on his 15th birthday.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:48 pm
Gaianame: Lucky
Name: Marisa Lia Whiteson
Personality: Lonely and quiet, she craves for company.
Bio: Marisa was once a normal young woman, deeply in love with her soon to be husband. Until the night that they took a short cut through the graveyard and an escaped convict killed them both. He passed on but Marisa was left wandering, forever craving that deep love again.
Appearance:

Other: Only a few people can even see her and even fewer can touch her.

Lucky_Tiger

Invisible Bookworm

14,400 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 pm
Khao stepped across the graveyard, sword over his shoulder, a bottle of sake in one hand, he stopped, looking down at the simple gray stone that marked the burial of his master, his grandfather. He sighed, crouching down, "You old b*****d...you weren't supposed to die..." He muttered. He shook his head, pulling the top off the sake and pouring it out over the stone, "One last drink old man, you and me." He said, sitting down next to the stone and taking the rest of the bottle, starting to drink, and talk. He talked aimlessly, become more and more drunk as he chatted about their life together, training and growing with his grandfather, learning to fight, to take care of himself. Learning to hold himself with honor, and loyalty. The graveyard was empty except for him, at least as far as he knew.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:35 pm
Marisa moved through the graveyard, touching each stone gently as she passed it. She whispered a soft word of praise, or longing, to each of them. She had seen many of these stones placed into the yard over the years. Too long had she wandered alone, aching for her love to return to her. She was startled to hear a voice in the graveyard this night. Humans never came to the graveyard after dark. Too many stories of the mourning lady who haunted the area. With the softest whisper of her cloak, she moved closer, listening to him. Her heart broke as she heard him. She knew the pain of losing someone close. "Poor child.....They say time heals all but it doesn't, does it? It just dulls the pain. But doesn't heal it...." She murmured, thinking he wouldn't hear her, just like everyone else.

Lucky_Tiger

Invisible Bookworm

14,400 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:39 pm
Khao looked up at the dark lady before him, his cheeks flushed from his drink. "Hey! A beautiful lady! Come on, sit down here, have a drink with me!" He said, taking Marisa's hand and pulling her down beside him, "My grand....my grandpa, 'e was great! Awesome guy, taught....taught me e'erything I know!" He said, placing the bottle of sake in Marisa's hands, "Here! Take a drink, was 'is favorite stuff ya know, made by this guy...guy down near the beach. Used ta get a bottle e'ery month ya know." He said, chatting aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:09 am
Marisa looked startled when he not only heard her, but he also saw and touched her! She couldn't remember the last time someone had been able to touch her. And even then, they had run away as soon as they realized what she was. As it was, she was too startled to resist as he pulled her down, putting a bottle in her hand. "I can't drink." She murmured, unable to think of anything else to say.

Lucky_Tiger

Invisible Bookworm

14,400 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:59 am
"Nonsense." Khao said, waving a hand dismissively, "Jus' a sip, is good stuff." He said, encouraging her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:37 pm
Marisa couldn't help but smile slightly. He was so drunk he didn't even realize what she was. She shook her head again. "You don't understand. It's not that I don't want to drink. It's that I can't." She told him with a sad smile. She put the bottle back in his hand. "Enjoy."

Lucky_Tiger

Invisible Bookworm

14,400 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:44 pm
Khao looked at Marisa, blinking slightly, "You 'llergic or sumthin'? Tha's too bad." He mumbled, taking the bottle and taking another drink, "Ya know, always liked graveyards, some people say 's creepy, but it's quiet. Real quiet, nice place to relax." He said, slurring slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:07 pm
Marisa sighed, amused at how he still didn't recognize her dark cloak. Still, it had been so long since she'd had decent conversation like this that she was reluctant to give it up. "Graveyards are a place of remembrance." She said softly. "A place a peace and worship of those who have passed."

Lucky_Tiger

Invisible Bookworm

14,400 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:05 pm
Khao waved a hand dismissively, "Yea, yea, but what better way ta worship than ta live, eh? Ta enjoy as much as ya can, fer as long as ya can." He said, taking another drink, he draped an arm around Marisa's shoulders gently, "See?! These folks love it!" He said, gesturing out at the tombstones, "We're...we're like...like two folks that lived, and were together and stuff!" He said, unable to think of anything more than that. "MY granfather, he knew what it was about, he said to me, he said, "Khao, when yous grow up, you lives as hard as ya can, for as long as ya can, even if ya die! Cuz the Shinigami family, we don't do nothin' 'alfway!' That's what 'e said to me." He said, nodding knowingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:37 pm
Marisa blinked in surprise as he touched her again. She still couldn't get over that fact. Too long it had been since anyone could touch her. She leaned into his touch, closing her eyes briefly, wishing she was human still. "He was a wonderful man." She said quietly. Often she had sat at the edge of the graveyard, watching the people of the town.

Lucky_Tiger

Invisible Bookworm

14,400 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:11 pm
"Yeaaa....he was good...." Khao said, looking down slightly, he took another drink, "But still! I keep talkin' bout me, wha' about you? Why're you here?" He asked, looking at Marisa.  
Closed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff