Welcome to Gaia! ::

University of The Arcane Arts

Back to Guilds

A university where magic is the way of life. What kind of Magic will call to you? 

Tags: Role Playing, Magic, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure 

Reply University Teacher Offices
Head Mistress Nekoda Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:57 pm
This is Nekoda's office...this is where she greets new teachers and students.
Its set up like ehr Apartment which has very little of her personal touches her. Its all work here. The only place that is personal is the area that Sin sin sleeps. His nest is made up of all sorts of things scarves, stuffing, plants, feathers and anything else he could steal.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:00 pm
(Nekoda sighed as she stretched...ever since this school year had started she had been doing nothing but paper work)Sigh...why can't everything run smoothly?(she asked sin sin who was sleeping in his nest of stolen cloth goods)  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

paul kingdom hearts kid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:20 am

Rin knocked on the door to Nekoda's office and said opening the door slowly "hello head mistress I wanted to let you know I am the new cook for the school today and we seem to be missing a few basic ingredients". Milky and Ukobach were sitting on different shoulders and swinging there legs happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:37 pm
(Nekoda shook her head and looked at him)I'm so sorry Rin...can you hold off till next week?(she asked watching him)Because other wise we will have to do a special shipping and that will cost extract(she said as she began to hunt for the food forum that had been filled out to see where the mistake was made.)  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

paul kingdom hearts kid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:23 pm
Rin waved and said "no no its ok I was letting you know what went wrong i can easily get the stuff from the market later today". He turned to Ukobach and said in a weird language "go to the kitchen and prepare some food for breakfast some kids are bound to miss it in the rush here". Rin headed to the door and asked as he waited in the doorway "what would you like to eat today".  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm
(Nekoda shook her head and then sighed)anything I can eat one handed I'm still filling out paper work(she said as she went back to work. Sin sin picked his head up and chattered)oh and a can of tuna for Sin Sin.  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

paul kingdom hearts kid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:47 am
Rin was a bit surprised at the order but didn't really question it. He turned to Milky and said "Milky when the food is ready i want you to deliver the food here so that the Mistress and her pet can eat ok". Milky smiled lightly and nodded and whispered lightly into Rin's ear "i like this lady she seems nice". Rin chuckled a bit and was about to leave when he remembered then said to Nekoda "by the way im going to need a list of the students that has there condition on it so I can send food to them if there sick". Rin waited to see if his request could be fulfilled. Luckily Ukobach was dealing with food requests right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:42 pm
(Nekoda smiled)As far as I know no student is sick or injured yet...but You can talk to Lillian the Healing Magic teacher about the list you spoke of(she said as she went back to work)  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:01 pm
Kiaratiger Wrote:
kynarath

(Megena lead Kynarth to the head Mistresses office)here her office be...knock and tell her your story she will help you(she smiled)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:41 pm
Rin sighed and thought of how to find this teacher and said "well ill get that food ready soon so give me a few minutes". He opened the door to see the two people standing infront of the doorway. He made his way past them and headed towards the Healing Magic classroom.  

paul kingdom hearts kid

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:52 pm
(Megena called after him)Check the University Hospital...there should be a nurse on duty at all times.(she went back to work)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:45 pm
Paul opened the door lightly not really drawing attention to himself and said to Nekoda "would you like me to take half of the papers Nekoda-san". Paul smiled lightly placing the papers he already had on him at his table. Paul turned to Sin sin and said "hey girl how you doing today". Paul began to pet Sin sin in her sweet spots.  

paul kingdom hearts kid

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:38 pm
Sinnn(Sin sin purred as he scratched its ears)Thank you...is there someone out there wanting a meeting?(she asked)I thought I hear Megena's voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:00 am
Paul finished scratching Sin sin ears and grabbed half the remaining papers. As he began filling them out he said "yeah Megena is outside with a student i think she is reporting him or something". Paul headed towards the door and opened it slowly to the two waiting outside.  

paul kingdom hearts kid

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:25 pm
(Sin Sin lay there purring and Nekoda sighed)Oh dear...can you please get a report from Megena first...before they are sent in(she asked him with a smile)  
University Teacher Offices

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff