Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater: Entangled Souls

Back to Guilds

An active, semi-lit Soul Eater roleplay. We`ll keep you more than entertained, day and night. 

Tags: soul eater, role play, hang out, random fun, missions 

Reply *Soul Eater Roleplay: Roleplay/World
Shibusen - Entrance Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

KoteVonKat

Agile Stalker

13,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:36 pm
Welcome to Shibusen, a unique school exclusively for gifted young people with a knack for fighting evil. This is also the home of Lord Death, the overseer of all things relating to Meisters, Weapons and the like. Being enrolled here is one of the greatest honors imaginable- be grateful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm
Adriana the Black Blood

Adriana reached the top of the stairs in no time at all, and took a moment to pause and wait for the other two to catch up. She huffed and gasped for breath as her heart beat rampantly, making the Black Blood course through her veins even faster than normal. Calm down, she told herself sternly, furrowing her eyebrows. You have to stay calm. She swiped her arm across her forehead, then began to play with the longer of her pigtails absently. She still didn't know why in the hell those idiot scientists had taken such a huge sample of hair, of all things, but she supposed it didn't matter now. "My, you two are slow," she muttered plainly, but with a small, playful smile.

MaxTheReaper13
Crew

Desirable Genius

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100

Xyeek

Hygenic Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Xyeek Ichinisan

Xyeek had reached the top of the stairs. He felt refreshed from the exercise he'd gotten from the staircase. He gazed at the academy, amazed by the size. "Cool" He thought as he notice a the girl with the very long pigtail from earlier. He decided to walk up to her. When he was in front of her, he decided to introduce himself. "Hello, my name is Xyeek Ichinisan." He said in a soft voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:32 pm
"Hey why is your picture bigger?"
"Why because I am the meister here!"

Hal Chaotic and Lucy Solari

Lucy finally got up the stairs, lugging around Hal's Weapon form. Using the rod part of the weapon like a cane, she hobbled over to Adriana. "Sorry Adri... Hal's a bit too lazy, so I had to carry him up here." Noticing the young boy with her friend, she raised an eyebrow as she turned to the Black Blood. "And who is this, a friend of yours? Lucy was about to introduce herself but a dark red flash of light later and Hal stood in between his Meister and the midget, by his standards, stretching his arms into the sky. "What do you know they have a pre-schooler section at here a Shibusen. What are the odds of that?" Lucy gawked at Hal; normally he didn't make fun of little kids like this, so he must've been in a really sour mood, even by Hal's standards. Hal just wanted to get rid of some anger and tension, so why not let it out on someone he would never see again? "What's the matter kid, lost your rattle and binky?" Another one of Hal's eccentricities; he was overly rude to people who were nice to his friends unless proven that they really did care. After all, he wouldn't let his friends get hurt, even if the way he went about it was somewhat rude.

"I think that's crap and you know it!"
"But your name goes first... Hal! Calm down! The wall is innocent!"

StealthNeko

Hilarious Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xyeek

Hygenic Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Xyeek Ichinisan

Xyeek turned to the other girl that asked who he was. "My name is Xyeek Ichinisan. It's nice to meet you." He said nicely. In a flash of dark red light stood a boy in front of his Meister, he presumed, and him. Xyeek frowned when he called him a pre-schooler, he suspected. Xyeek decided to speak up to this boy when he spoke out another rude comment. "I was just being nice and introducing myself to your friend. Just because I'm a kid, doesn't mean you can talk to me that way." He said in an angry tone. He closed his eyes as he took a breath and exhaled to calm down. He opened his eyes with a neutral expression on his face, waiting for a reply. The look in his eyes told the boy and girl he was very intellectual.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:47 pm
Adriana the Black Blood

Adriana gazed down at the young boy, looking quite puzzled. She crossed her arms and pursed her lips, giving a small nod. "Hello there-" she paused when Lucy finally arrived. "Uh, not exactly... I've never seen him before." She said this as gently as possible, but it still came across as rather blunt and unfeeling. She did nothing to defend the child, Xyeek, from Hal's taunting. After all, it wasn't her place to do so, as the boy was her superior. "I should go let my caretaker know I'm back... in fact, I don't even think she knows I left. I certainly hope she wasn't too worried about me."

MaxTheReaper13
Crew

Desirable Genius

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100

StealthNeko

Hilarious Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:05 am

Lucy sighed as her partner got into another confrontation. Using her Soul Perception, just in case they got into a fight, Hal's soul would clearly dominate in a one-on-one. But there was something odd about the little kid's soul, almost as if there was something else there. That little part flared up when he got angry. What a curious soul indeed. "Hal, we need to get going or Adri's gonna be late." She gasped as she used a cruder form of English, which caused Hal to laugh. "Alright then, let's get going then, shall we?" He turned away from the kid as if here nothing and grabbed Adriana by the sleeve. "Alright let's go then. You gotta show the way, right? besides, I wanna meet this lady."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:50 am
Adriana the Black Blood

Adriana nodded once to both Lucy and Hal, then to the boy as well. "I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, young man," she said plainly, her voice nearly a monotone. "I'm sure we'll meet again soon enough." She didn't know how exactly that was supposed to be consolation, but didn't really worry about it. She was rather surprised when Hal, of all people, put his hand at her arm. After a pause and an abrupt clear of her throat, she continued. "She's probably in her classroom... or maybe at the balcony. We should check the class first," she added absently, then began to lead the others inside.
[Exit to: Shibusen- Classroom]

MaxTheReaper13
Crew

Desirable Genius

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100

Xyeek

Hygenic Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:28 am

Xyeek Ichinisan

Xyeek looked to Lucy, no longer angry. "Can I come too, it's my first day and I don't know my way around." He said nicely. He looked at her weapon partner, pulling the other girls arm to the classroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Lucy looked between her partner and best friend, and the newcomer. "Um... I would love to... but right now is not the best time for that. I need to make sure my idiot doesn't go fighting a teacher." She sighed as she walked ahead, picking up the pace to catch up with her partner and friend. "Alright now that you're here we can totally take this woman on!" Lucy sighed once more, but smiled this time, glad to see Hal in a good mood for a change. Even if he was threatening to beat up a woman, a teacher no less. "Lead the way, Adri." She smiled at Hal who looked like he was raring to go. He smiled back, glad that she wasn't going to stop him from trying.

((EXIT TO SHIBUSEN- CLASSROOM))

StealthNeko

Hilarious Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xyeek

Hygenic Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Xyeek Ichinisan

Xyeek nodded to Lucy when she said it wasn't the best time to help show him around. She sighed and walked ahead, picking up the pace to catch with Hal and Adriana. They exited to the classroom.

Xyeek now thought of where to go now and he put his index finger to his chin. He thought of going to the library as he entered the school. He first decided to go to the balcony to see the view of Death city.

[Exit to Shibusen-Balcony]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:09 pm
´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • • Dante Knightwalker ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

✗ I don't care what people said...

Dante exiting the door, then placing his headphone on his ears to listen to Japanese Band blasting through his ears. He continue to walk towards to stairs to get his deep feeling out about her disappearance. Although, he need his weapon partner, so he stopped himself, and look at the academy for a bit. He begin to thought of it, if there is any free weapon around, while he is the meister. He decide to head inside to the right classroom, need to get to know about Shibusen.

... They should do their own way✗

((Exit to Classroom))  

MikuHinata1

Shadowy Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Captain Uncommon

Tipsy Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 pm
Mezurashii "Mez" Bumeran

Looking upwards toward the entrance, the new student smiles at the thought of what this new place could hold for him. He looks around and slowly pulls out a pack of cigarettes. Taking a cigarette out, he places it on his lower lip and lights it with a steel lighter. He takes a deep inhale, then an exhale letting out a cloud of smoke.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:44 am
Mezurashii Bumeran

Mezurashii, finishing his cigarette, he flicks it off into the distance. Looking beyond the school he notices the sun grinning. He chuckles at the appearance of the sun appearing happier than it usually does, it seems like it shines on this place more than others. Looking back towards the town he notices the shadows. His body freezes in shock Is it that late already?! I'm going to be late for my first day in class! Running in towards the academy.

(Leaves to class)  

Captain Uncommon

Tipsy Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

StealthNeko

Hilarious Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Hal finally decided to stop running once they reached the entrance, noticing that the feeling of someone watching him had faded away. Lucy began speaking between breaths. "I sense. A kishin egg. Really strong. Should've told. Lord Death." Hal didn't care about anything other than safe until he saw Lucy giggling like an idiot despite the situation. Hal raised and eyebrow in question when she tilted her head in the gesture of 'look down'. That's when Hal realized he still hadn't let go of Adriana's hand. The entire time they were running he hadn't let go. He did so now, almost a little too quickly. Composing himself and not even breathing hard he looked toward the school. "This could be potentially really bad if he finds out what we're doing. We take a quick break here and then keep going."

*Soul Eater Roleplay: Roleplay/World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas