Welcome to Gaia! ::

•• Kuro Shiro Reborn••

Back to Guilds

A guild where anyone and anything can co-exist, but not always on peaceful terms. Designed with the creative, over-restricted RPer in mind. 

Tags: feline, Elves, dragon, free, wolf 

Reply Town
Anything Is Fine: Variety Food for The Picky Eater Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:26 pm
There is always someone who said 'I don't know' or 'Anything is fine.' when you ask them what they want to eat. This place is your solution. They have home-cooked foods from all sorts of cultures!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:47 pm
Trailing behind Luna, Fuyuki gazed around the restaurant and liking the ambiance of the whole place. The food cooking smelled delicious and Fuyuki was very hungry. The dragon would eat out the entire restaurant the longer he stood around. "I've never been to a place like this before," said the white-haired man as he breathed in the tasteful aroma.  

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:12 pm
Sol smiled, getting them a table, and getting him and his sister the same soda. "I think I am feeling a bit like Greek today, Gyros and basil feta sandwiches. Maybe some stuffed olives."

Luna looked around, and sat down, "Oh, that sounds good... but maybe something like Thai. Spicy sounds really good." She mumbled as a little petit waitress returned.

'Hello and welcome.' the lady chimed. 'You may order from the menu if you like, or you can go to the all you can eat buffet. It is a bit more pricey but if you are really hungry or want to try a lot it is great.' She seemed happy. 'Today's special is southern food, a plate of fried catfish with hushpuppies and fries and your choice of two other sides. Southern sides include greens made with ham hawk, mashed potatoes with or without a brown gravy, fried okra, fried green tomatoes, or fresh mixed veggies.'

"No thank you, I think I am going for Greek today. Luna here is thinking Thai."
When he informed her she handed them to correct menus and waited for the strange pale man's thoughts on what to eat.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:50 pm
Fuyuki ordered a glass of lemonade after he sat down at the table. At first, he started looking through the menu, bur stopped when Sol and Luna started mentioning what they would like to order. Anything with meat was fine with him, and he did like Thai food, any mainland Asian and South Pacific Asian foods, but he wasn't feeling it. He just wanted lots of food with meats. "I'll take today's special with two sides of ham hawk and three large sirloin steaks," he finally decided as he looked over the menu one last time. Then he handed the menu back to the waitress. "Do you have takeout boxes? I'll probably order more than I can chew tonight." He smiled at the waitress before looking back at the beautiful twins. As he stared at them, he wondered if he could order a whole goat to eat by himself. He doubted it, the goat would take too long to cook.  

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:20 pm
The lady nodded and wrote everything down, then listened to the other orders before dashing off.

"Two lamb gyros, no onion, a basil Feta sandwich with tomato, a slice of spinach pie, the veal plate and some baklava." Sol said handing the menu back. "Olives, ham and cheese for an appetizer pleas." Sol could pack away some food.

Luna looked up with less gusto as her brother as she ordered. "I would like the Gang Keow Wan, with the rice please, and a small order of Guay Teow Lui Suan. Some Chai Yen to go too please." Chai Yen was a drink, The previous a sort of Thai spring roll, and the first a very brother sweet,sour, spicy soup. All relatively healthy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:26 pm
Fuyuki watched the waitress walk away, liking the way her rear moved. He grinned before returning his attention to the twins. He expected nothing less with the way they ordered their food. It made them cute, especially Luna. He wished she was his sister, she was better tempered and prettier than his vicious, vindictive predatory sisters. He wondered how he managed to live as long as he did while growing up within the Clan with them around. "So, how long do you plan on staying in town?" he asked them, though he mostly kept the question geared toward Sol, he didn't want to make Luna uncomfortable. She would talk when she wanted. "I think I'll stay as long as Zaya does. Old guys like him have lots of secrets." And Fuyuki wanted to know if all the rumors about him were true, like Zaya having five hundred children with his fifty wives. It was hard to imagine a man with Zaya's appearance could sire so many children. It was the equivalence of five batches of dragon eggs.

[Off to bed. School at 9. Good night.]

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:32 pm
[Enter Silver carrying Kitty in his backpack from his home.]

Walking into the restaurant without a problem, Silver reached behind him and scratched Mrs. Kitty's head because it was too tempting not to. He would become a crazy-cat man if he kept this up, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing in his mind, probably for his family, but not him. Oh well, he'd cross that bridge when the time came. "The food is good here. You can order anything you like, Kitty," he said to her as a waiter greeted them and led them to a small two-chaired table.

Fuyuki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:59 pm
Luna shrugged. "I don't know. We may stay a bit longer I feel quite at home here and... there is a large library that has helped us determine a lot about us already."

Sol nodded in agreeent. "When we got here, we had little to no memory other than that we of some form of relation, and after a bit... it became clear that at least in this incarnation we are twins, but in the past our genders have been swapped and we have been siblings, friends, lovers, enemies.. whatever you could think of."  

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:09 pm
"Huh," Fuyuki said as he propped his chin on the palm of his hand. So they were old souls. He always heard of them, but never met any until Sol and Luna. Old Souls like them held a strong bond impossible to destroy or get between. He felt honored to meet them. "I can't honestly relate, I feel privileged to know my past, so I want to help you two, no matter where you go." The entire concept was intriguing and he did not want them to be uncertain of their history and future.

Silver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:47 pm
Mrs. Kitty used her paws to play with the jingling zipper on the backpack she was riding in, catching it in her paws, and making the 'killing blow'. Just because she was a Familiar again -or would be soon- didn't mean she was going to let herself got soft. Not at all, her mother would be ashamed! "What is this place?" She asked Silver. "I've never been here before."  

Loiiypop-chan
Crew

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:56 pm
After he sat his bag down in the second chair across from him, Silver glimpsed at Kitty as she attacked the zipper and suppressed the urge to spaz out over how cute she was, she was just too cute. And she didn't know what a restaurant was, either. Kitty was too precious. "This is a restaurant called Anything Is Fine. Basically, it serves whatever you feel like eating. We can order smoked salmon if we want, or just about anything else." As he spoke, the waiter handed him a menu and informed him of the day's special meal. The sorcerer didn't feel like having Southern food, so he glanced down at the menu's pizza section and the prices. "I'll just have a glass of cranberry juice and a large pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra cheese. Mrs. Kitty, get whatever do you want." He showed the cat the menu and waited for her to order.

Fuyuki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:01 pm
Mrs. Kitty ignored the gleaming zipper enemy for now, placing a paw on the menu Silver turned in her direction. "Hmmm, I'd hate to spoil the lovely meal your family promised, but...." She scanned it with her sharp eyes, then looked up at the waiter.

"Is there any way that I can get a live fish in some water? Like, still swimming around? I'd prefer to hunt for myself, even in the luxury of this fine establishment." Despite Kuro Shiro being a place full of odd people, she couldn't help a purr of amusement as the waiter's eyes popped open as she spoke.

"I...suppose that might be possible..." He muttered, grabbing the menu, and scribbling on a little pad of paper, before he walked away, mumbling and shaking his head.

"That should do." She meowed to herself.  

Loiiypop-chan
Crew

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:15 pm
Sol and Luna smiled simultaneously, moments before the appetizers arrived. "You don't have to tag along with us. I figured you would go investigate those other dragons or something." Sol mentioned, looking over at... a cat ordering fish. "Hmm... That is perfectly normal." His face went blank.

Luna took one of Sol's olives. "Yeah, really I doubt we will find anything else here , or anywhere."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:28 pm
Silver laughed at the waiter's expression and decided he would keep his pizza away from the water. The last thing he wanted was water-soaked, fish-smelling pizza. It wasn't appetizing. "It will be awhile until dinner is ready, so nothing will be spoiled. And afterwards, we can go play in the town square or something. So long as we stay active, nothing will ever spoil." As he spoke, he reached across the table and rubbed the side of his hand under Kitty's chin. Her fur was so soft and warm, and she was so cute, it was hard to resist.

Fuyuki grinned and waved away Sol's concern before glancing over at the talking cat and the white Hispanic boy. They looked pretty chummy. "I don't have an interest in Western dragons, they aren't allies or enemies. I'm only interested in Zaya and you two. Zaya's a legend among my clanmates and you two are fun and curious, so I'll stick by you since you won't kill me." He started eating his appetizers, talking in between swallows of his food so he wouldn't talk with his mouth full, it was rude to do so otherwise. "And even if we don't find out anything else about you both, I doubt you'll be bored in this town. Three dragons, a near thousand-year-old elemental, a talking cat, nothing in this town is boring." He definitely liked this town and wouldn't be leaving it anytime soon.

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Loiiypop-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:17 pm
"That sounds lovely to me." Kitty purred as Silver pet her, and she hopped up rudely into the table and flopped down in front of him. She lifted one paw and quickly gave it a few licks, washing up before her meal. "So, Silver, anything I should know about my soon-to-be Master? Anything else you'd like to know about me? After all, we will be together for a long while, and I find that a Familiar and their Witch or Wizard tend to find out everything about one another eventually, even if they don't want to." She was only just curious, she didn't think he was hiding anything, but it gave them the chance to get to know one another.  
Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff