Welcome to Gaia! ::

~THE WORLD RP~ [U/C]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Playing, Supernatural, Love, Funny, World 

Reply ~ Keyotan~
osaka airport and transport to keyotan Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiaratiger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:44 am
this is a small air port that deals with a few international flights from america and canada. its locatd on the island of osaka. . osaka is not part of keyotan but is the closest japeneses island to it. there is also a small sea port in this area that has boats to the island of keyotan 4 times a day dawn noon early eening and about 8 pm.
out of rp lotusflower has inited me to make a ne thread for the rp guild that is called keyotan this is an open subforum for any person who wishes to rp soimew orher then the city . keyotan has a distinctly japeneses feel to it . you are all welcome  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:08 am
((continued from jasmine and rosas childhood home))
After a long and traumatic flight across the orld that saw kiara suffer multiple panic attacks and awful nightmares. jasmine and an exhausted tiger girl name kiara. arried at Osaka airport. they passed through customs without incident due to the fake passports jasmine had made for kiara.
But they were both beyond exhausted. once they were free of the airport they headed to the nearby docks. but their journey was far from done they still had a 2 or 3 day boat journey ahead to get to keyotan:the island beyond the mists Kiara ha told jasmine that there was only one boat a day that went to keyotan hopfully they woulnt miss it.

Kiaratiger

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 pm
(Jasmine sighed as she lead Kiara to the boat)you ok?(she asked again...worried for Kiara...she wasn't looking good)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:40 pm
"will you carry me please". she asked as she could barly walk  

Kiaratiger

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:11 pm
(Jasmine smiled and turned around and picked up Kiara and held her on her hip)that ok? you not getting hurt or pinched any where?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:19 pm
what do you mean hurt or pinche? kiara asked. her diaper was really wet again she knew the padding could bbe felt beneth her shorts and kimono. she wondered if jasmine would notice or care. since her arm was underneath kiaras bum so support her wait.
"no it is more my legs fee lso strange and jelly like. i do not like that metal tin it was the most awful experiance of my life." she said with a shudder an a curse in her natie tongue.

kiara wouldnt admit it but she kind of liked being carried like an infant by the girl she felt so strongly for.

Kiaratiger

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:23 pm
As in I'm not hurting you(she said as she carried)ok well it will be some time...as you said before we go back to amrica right?(she asked as she carried Kiara)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:22 am
" yo uare not hurting me i like this would you belie i knwo thats so childish. but i fele more secure with you then i have for a long time." said kiara with a loving smile.  

Kiaratiger

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:31 pm
(Jasmine smiled as she carried her)ok...glade I'm not hurting you and well glade you feeling safe...now do you know where that boat...is because IO can't ready Kanji(she said with a blush)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:43 pm
i do know where the the boat is and the signs all are directions. the boat is at pir 13. which is about a 10 minute walk. if we are lucky i might know the boat captain and we may get a discount" kiara said with a smile and kissed jasmines nose .  

Kiaratiger

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:10 pm
(Jasmine smiled as she kept walking)ok...maybe we could get a cab?(she asked as she walked out of the terminal)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:24 am
"we dont need a cab silly liek i said about 10 minute walks. you cna put me down now if you want i feel more steady" she siad with a cute childish giglge  

Kiaratiger

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:04 pm
(Jasmine smiled and set Kiara down and then stood up)hold my hand ok?(she told her with a smile)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:43 am
" is it wieard that ikind of like being treated liek a child ?" asked kiara as they came to the large dock that had a strtrange lookign oriental dragon ship with red sales and black painted hull. this was the boat to keyotan.  

Kiaratiger

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:06 pm
(Jasmine smiled at Kiara kindly)how about in public I treat you like a kid and in privet...like an adult.(she said with a smile)  
~ Keyotan~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff