Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official RolePlaying Guild of EPICNESS!!

Back to Guilds

Addicted to Role Playing? Well we are too!! Has EVERY kind of Role Play and accepts ALL Active Role Players. Come join the PARTY!!!! 

Tags: Role Playing, RolePlaying, Competitions, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Slaves, Pets, Schools, Romance, love, Zombies, Mermaids, Adventure, Action, Horror, Randomness, EPICNESS, Awesomeness 

Reply 1x1 & 1x2 RP's (Anything like that!)
You found me Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Mikazuki_Plague

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:28 pm
truelycreative Wrote:

Kiro Sinclair
Likes: singing, music, animals, sweets( cupcakes, chocolate), the night and hot weather
Dislikes: cold, people who use him because he is famous, his boss who pushes him too much
Personality: Bubbly when it comes to things he thinks are cute, but mostly serious and doesn't like to be around anyone too much because he believes they might not like the real him. Which is bubbly and sometimes cute when it's someone he likes.

cannot run away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❦I CAN'T RESIST
xxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

I can only hold back for so long.

Kiro was on his way home from the studio on his own. It was a good day for it anyway. The moon was bright and full. Seemingly ghostly, but that's what he liked about it. It was a simple day of avoiding his fans so they wouldn't tackle him to the floor. When school time came around it would be more difficult to get away. He sighed thinking back on it and then chuckled to himself as he thought of it. One more year and his career as a singer would be set. He already had a agency. So the important thing was his fans. Which are disappointed when he doesn't do longer tours.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm
xxxXXUsui_SamaXXxxx Wrote:

~Cassandra Hue~
Likes: Music, singing,water painting, animals, flowers, the night
Dislikes: People who are snobs, Rude people, and being abounded
Personality: Is shy at frist, and dosent like talking about her self. Is cute when she can trust someone other wise she may come off cold. Shes very caring.
Animal forms: a black cat, black panther.(Maybe more not sure yet )

.../~.../~.../~.../~../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~...
Cassandra was taking a night stroll to escape her prison at home. The only thing is was the fact she was walking around as a back cat. The teen age girl was thinking about the school year to come. Most likely another year of being out cast , she had always been different from the others. Probably it was the fact she turned into animals, even though nobody knew it, but she had a fear that they would report her to a lab or something. So naturally she stayed to her self. Siting on a wall she glanced around peacefully and noticed a guy she had seen before in some magazine, Kiro was his name. Right? She thought so she jumped of the small wall on to the side walk in hopes of getting a better look of him, her black tail still swaying back and forth.  

truelycreative

Interesting Hunter

Mikazuki_Plague

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:39 pm
truelycreative Wrote:

Kiro Sinclair

cannot run away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiro sighed as he thought of the troubles school would bring him. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he continued to walk to his home. He lived alone now, since his parents didn't want to deal with him anymore. Saying he was too much trouble with all the new publicity he was getting and how often his life would be invaded by photographers. Being alone was something he welcomed even if it was without his family too. From the corner of his eye he saw something black jump in front of him. He stopped to see what it was. That's when he saw the black cat with its' tail swaying back and forth. He bent down slowing and held his hand out to the cat to show he didn't mean any harm to it. "Hi, little kitty." He said to it as he looked at it and it pretty eyes. he loved how cats eyes looked. They were colorful and mysterious.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:08 pm

~Cassandra Hue~

.../~.../~.../~.../~../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~.../~...

Cassandra glanced at him as he bent down towards her. Taking a half of step back she gently smelt his hand, his sent was soothing, and very crisp, but still warming. If she was human she would smile at the smell. With this she rubbed her head against his hand then looked at him her tail lightly swaying with her head cocked to the side. " Mew" she meowed at him then re-rubbed her head against his hand. Sometimes when she was in an animal form it felt a comfort to give in to animal longings, like who cats love being petted. Besides its not like he knew she was actually human.  

truelycreative

Interesting Hunter

Mikazuki_Plague

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:17 pm
truelycreative Wrote:

Kiro Sinclair

cannot run away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiro smiled when the cat rubbed its head against his hand. He in turn scratched behind the ears of the cat. He knew what cats liked anyway. "You're so cute." He whispered to the cat as he petted it. The fur was soft and smooth. "I wonder if you belong to anyone...." He said as he looked around. He wanted to take it home. "I like you." He said with a cute smile as he touched her.

xxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯[/quote]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:26 pm

~Cassandra Hue~

Cassandras eyes rested close as she was petted behind her ear. A soft low purr came from her throat as she enjoyed being petted. Hearing that she was cute in wordily she was glad that she was wanted in some way. Her mother always kept her locked up because of her 'talent' and her dad made her mom slave away on her and was abusive at times. Maybe she could go with him and mange to go home at the same time. Hearing that he liked her he rubbed against his hand and up his arm. Rather liking that cute smile of his, giving out another meow she licked his hand and rubbed her head again on it. Her eyes watching him for a moment before meowing once again her head re cocking it self.  

truelycreative

Interesting Hunter

Mikazuki_Plague

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:45 pm
[quote="xxxXXUsui_SamaXXxxx"]
truelycreative Wrote:

Kiro Sinclair

cannot run away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiro smiled as she purred. he wondered if he could keep her. He kept watching her as she rubbed him more. He loved the feeling of her fur. Although he loves animals, he never kept one. His mother always used to tell him animals were nasty creatures that feed off you. He really disliked her for that reason. "Kya!~ You're so cute! ~" He picked her up. " I don't care if you belong to someone. You're too cute to leave outside." He said as he petted her head and held her in his arms.

xxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:53 pm

~Cassandra Hue~

Cassandra looked at him and then her purr grew slightly louder as he called her cute. 'Mew" She meowed as she was picked up, he was very gentle which made her feel better as she didn't want to fall and get hurt. Looking at him her purr grew louder as she was petted and now held in warmth. Her head gently rubbing against his chin. She now wondered where she was being taken and wondered if she should be worried, she didn't think so. Then again no body could ever be to sure on what would happen.  

truelycreative

Interesting Hunter

Mikazuki_Plague

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 pm
truelycreative Wrote:

Kiro Sinclair

cannot run away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiro smiled more when she purred more. "You like being called cute huh?" He said as he walked and petted the cat more. He was really close to his house as he held the black cat in his arms. He smiled when it rubbed against his chin. He petted her as she did. he thought it was cute.

xxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:18 pm

~Cassandra Hue~

Cassandra meowed in answer to if she liked being called cute. At this point it no longer matter to her if he was famous or not, he was kind. Such kindness she wasn't use to and to be honest it was nice to have. As he petted her she kept purring and nuzzled her blacked furry head into his arms.  

truelycreative

Interesting Hunter

Mikazuki_Plague

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:37 pm
truelycreative Wrote:

Kiro Sinclair

cannot run away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiro's dark green eyes sparkled as she meowed. "You do? How cute~" he said with a smile. He liked how she purred and nuzzled him. he chuckled as he held her. He walked into his house and set down his keys on a table. He placed her down. "Go head, look around." He whispered to the cat.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:43 pm

~Cassandra Hue~

Cassandra meowed again and as he set her down on the floor she looked at him with a meow and then started walking around. Everything looked so big to her, her tail swaying she liked the open space and ran a bit before walking under neath tables. Soon she wondered into a room with a couch, so this is a home of a famous person. She thought to her self and jumped on the couch with a meow she looked at him from her spot on the couch and then playfully moved her paw at him.  

truelycreative

Interesting Hunter

Mikazuki_Plague

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:48 pm
truelycreative Wrote:

Kiro Sinclair

cannot run away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiro watched her for a bit as she ran around and then grabbed something from the frigged. he heard her meow again and he looked to see her moving her paw to him. He smiled and walked over to her. He caught her paw and smiled. "What is it?"He asked as he let go of her paw and petted her. Yeah, he was weird thinking animals could understand him. But from the looks of it he is right. He liked playing with the cat anyway. She was cute.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:56 pm

~Cassandra Hue~

Cassandra meowed as her paw was grabbed. Feeling him pet her she moved forward do his hand ran across her arched fur back with a purr. Then she turned so her head was by his hand and moved so she was on top of it and lightly bit him then lick were she bit. The bite was just her teeth resting on his figure in a playful matter. It was quite fun being a cat, and this time she was being treated right as well.  

truelycreative

Interesting Hunter

Mikazuki_Plague

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:02 pm
truelycreative Wrote:

Kiro Sinclair

cannot run away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiro smiled as he watched her. He blinked in surprise when she bit him." hey that hurt." He tease and then smiled as he felt her sand paper tongue. He laughed. "Your tongue feels weird." He said with a smile and then petted her more and sat next to her. He turned on the t.v. to see some shows. He picked her up and brought her to him with out looking and put her on his lap.

1x1 & 1x2 RP's (Anything like that!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff