Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Reverie Academy

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,Romance, Fiction, School 

Tags: School, Romance, Fantasy, Entertainment, Reverie Acedemy 

Reply Beyond Somnium
City: Calligafia - Akira's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Mayah Playah

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Ooh, so pretty~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Ѧkira Ҝimura
Form - Man

As the car stopped, Akira opened the door and carried the girl out, taking her into the house and barking out orders. "Leave us be unless I call for you!" he said, closing the door to his room and setting her on the bed. After covering her, he sat beside her and lifted her head, parting her lips with a spoon and trying to ease broth into her mouth. "Come now, darling, it's time to eat."

Pure T0rture Wrote:

Mayah Playah

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

Court Pendragon
{Courtney}

At the very mention of food, the girl seemed to grimace. As soon as the liquid was down her throat she rolled and started to cough it up. "Damnit.... I already ate today...." She mumbled weakly, turning to give the boy an annoyed look.
Although the rest of her body was weak and sickly, her red eyes seemed filled with life and determination to live even if just by the small thread she had.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Ѧkira Ҝimura
Form - Man

"You need to eat three square meals a day," he insisted, spooning more broth. "You're too thin, damn it. What are you, thirteen? You need to eat, to gain strength. Else, you'll die from anorexia nervosa, which you obviously have." Sighing, he set the bowl down, taking her thin hand. "Please. I don't want you to die. I don't even know your name, but I want to take care of you. Let me, please."

Pure T0rture Wrote:

Mayah Playah

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:38 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

Court Pendragon
{Courtney}

Pulling her hand away from him, she gave a frown. "I'm 15 thank you very much! And I can't die from starvation; no dragon-demon can..." She whispered the last part, almost as if she wished it were possible for her to die that way. Gazing down at her shaking hands, she started to cry, the tears turning to ice as they fell off her feverish cheeks. "Just.... Please just leave me... I don't need your help..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Ѧkira Ҝimura
Form - Man

He rubbed her hands with his own, trying to warm them. "But they can suffer greatly. When my uncle was sent away to become an archangel, my auntie, bless his soul, stopped eating. He was so close to death, but couldn't die from it. It made it easier for him to get sick, and his poor heart nearly gave out. It's a good thing my uncle was allowed to return, or my auntie would have died." He leaned over and kissed her forehead, much like he didn't know her father did. "Look, I'm not going anywhere. You need someone, and I'm happy to be that someone."

Pure T0rture Wrote:

Mayah Playah

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:54 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

Court Pendragon
{Courtney}

She gave a small sniff and shook her head, crying more tears before she burst into another round of coughs, a light red splattering her hands as she leaned against him to keep from falling to the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Ѧkira Ҝimura
Form - Man

Akira caught her with ease, his strong arm wrapped around her thin waist. "Oh no, you're not going anywhere like this. Besides, it's snowing up a storm and we're almost snowed in." He set her back under the covers, kissing her forehead lovingly. "Now, warm yourself up. If you want, you can come with me to the music room later. I have plenty of instruments, and you'd just love them."

Pure T0rture Wrote:

Mayah Playah

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:12 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

Court Pendragon
{Courtney}

Her forehead burned at the touch, her body shook even under the covers, and a tiny whine escaped her as she looked up at him; her eyes wet with more tears. "C-cant.... B-breathe....." She mumbled, her words more raspy then they had been moments ago.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Ѧkira Ҝimura
Form - Man

He pulled out a blue inhaler, holding it up to her mouth. "Here, the doctor said to use this."

Pure T0rture Wrote:

Mayah Playah

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

Court Pendragon
{Courtney}

Shaking her head, she tried to grab her own red inhaler for her boot, but wasnt able to get it.. "M-my boot... L-left one..." She wheezed, starting to cough again as blood sprayed her hands once more.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Ѧkira Ҝimura
Form - Man

Akira reached for her boot, pulling out the red inhaler and readying it, then setting it in front of her mouth. "Ready?"

Pure T0rture Wrote:

Mayah Playah

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

Court Pendragon
{Courtney}

Nodding, she carefully took it from him and used it, giving a rather pathetic smile afterwards before she slumped back against the bed. s**t... No more energy again.:... Hope he doesn't try and feed me...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Ѧkira Ҝimura
Form - Man

As if on cue, he picked back up the broth, using a tiny burst of fire to warm it once more. "Time to eat," he insisted, holding the spoon up to her lips.

Pure T0rture Wrote:

Mayah Playah

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

Court Pendragon
{Courtney}

Frowning, the dragonette spitefully complied, her lips parting enough to let the broth in but no more. May as well.... Since he obviously isn't going to let me have things my way....

Beyond Somnium

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games