Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hunt for the Heir

Back to Guilds

A kingdom overthrown by a tyrannical king leaves the subjects looking for the last true heir, even though he may not exist 

Tags: Fantasy, Royal, Medieval, Rival, Roleplaying 

Reply Bandit Hideout
Infirmary Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Lady Akira okami
Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:16 am

((though only one bed is shown there are other beds behind the curtains, also sealed off with their own curtains in times of emergancy))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:13 pm
Larkis Vickoren

Carrying Kira inside he laid her down on the bed gently, taking care he didn't bump her leg at all. "you feeling alright pup?"he asked taking a look at the leg once more, his eye narrowed in concern and his ears splayed revealing just how worried he was. Wolf-kin body language was always easy to read to other wolf-kins, and usually he was more composed but when it came to Kira he let his true emotions out a little more around her.

Lady Akira okami
Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Vice Captain

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:00 pm

"I'd feel better if you didn't call me a pup." Kira said. "My leg has stopped throbing but I feel so weak. It's never felt like this before. There must be more to it than I thought. I want to face him. I want to see his face."

"You were hit with a shadow spear." Calista said walking up to Kira. "Toran uses the shadows to inject his poison into the bodies of his targets. I can try to remove it but I can't promise anything." She smiled a little carefully trying to heal Kira's leg. All of a sudden she was pushed backwards holding her head in pain. "It seems that there is some sort of barrier around the poison. I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do. Which can only mean that Toran needs you for something. He will be able to cause you pain and even control you from anywhere. I hope you have strong will."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 pm
Larkis Vickoren

Larkis smiled at Kira's aversion at being called pup, though he didnt do it often. Hearing her want to see Toran he growled a bit, a fang showing over his lip. "Kira, you are NOT to go running after him on your own. You hear me? Thats an order."he growled narrowing his eye. As Callista came in he folded his arms a bit, preffering if she would stay in the armory since they had set it up to protect her. As Callista tried to heal it and explain everything, Larkis snarled in fury at how far Toran went in his attacks. "Damn him! Damn him to the deepest pits of the underworld he can be dragged to!"

Lady Akira okami
Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Fenris Vivi

Tipsy Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:40 pm
"Larkis, what's wro-" Ezeal looked up, startled by his leaders sudden appearance, then looking to the person in his arms. "Kira!" Ezeal jumped up, the book he was reading tumbling in a heap on the ground. "What happened?" He hurried over to the other side of the bed, looking over Kira with healer's trained eyes. He spotted nothing out of the ordinary, no wounds out signs of any blood.

The unfamiliar girl in the infirmary gave him the answers, about the poison shadow spear. He even watched as the stranger tried to heal the old wound herself. "So it's a poison?" Ezeal mumbled to himself, then looked to Kira. "I won't be able to extract it from your wound since it has healed, but I can try and stop the poison from spreading for a while." He looked to Larkis then to Kira waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:50 pm
Larkis Vickoren

Keeping his arms folded, his eye remained narrow and a growl rumbled from his throat occasionally. "What about just containing it in her leg until we can find a way to remove it?"he asked. His fingers drummed against his arm as he looked between them all, hating the posistion he was in.

Lady Akira okami
Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Vice Captain

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:00 pm

"Larkis." Calista said. "I know you want me to stay where it's safe but I can't just stand by and do nothing. I don't want to be useless alright. I want to help out as well." She looked at Ezeal and sighed. "It's not that easy. Toran made it so it only flows through that one leg. The poison will not spread through her body but if he wants to control her the shadows will force her to listen. Look, I know how the shadows work. I just need time to figure out what to do."

"I promise that I won't Larkis." Kira said. "That demon frightens me. Calista, I want to apologize for how I acted towards you. I am truly sorry. Thank you for trying to help. Ezeal, it's so nice to see you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:21 pm
Ezeal looked to Calista when she spoke to him. At her news he looked to Kira a saddened look on his face. "Sorry, I thought I could be of help." He spoke softly, but managed to smile some. "Let me at least give you some medicine for the pain?" He offered, stepping away from the bed and going around the group, Larkis' low grumbles starting to make him a little nervous. He ended up stumbling a little on a snag in the rug, but regained his balance before falling.

"You know!" He spoke up after retrieving the medicine. "I have a new book all about demon aliments and poisons." He said looking at Calista this time. "It's all in elvish, so I unfortunately can't read it. You're welcome to look through the book if you want, Miss." He gave her a friendly smile, willing to try just about anything to help Kira.  

Fenris Vivi

Tipsy Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lady Akira okami
Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:34 am
Larkis Vickoren

Larkis leaned against the wall, trying to calm down and nodding at Kira's reply to his order. His ears pricked up in surprise as Ezeal produced the elvish book. "That's quite a find there Ezeal, the elves are so stingy when it comes to their texts. No offense Mi'lady,how did you get it?"he asked. The fact that it was specifically on the subject of their plague made him all the more curious, he hadn't heard of many elves who delved into demonic arts.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:22 am
Ezeal laughed some at Larkis' inquires, Ezeal had many books, all pertaining in some way to white magic and all sorts of sicknesses, poisonous flowers and animals, even some about plagues and their many symptoms. Anything that could help him become a better healer. "I don't question how they were retrieved, only how much they cost." He answered truthfully, recalling the merchant he had bought the book off of.

"The man was older, long white beard, hooded and cloaked." Ezeal added returning to the group, holding the small pouch of herbs for Kira in his hand. "Now that I think about it, he was quite odd, it was a few days ago that I got the book, but he seemed quite eager to get rid of it."  

Fenris Vivi

Tipsy Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

usgXxXxLoNeRkIdXxXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:39 am
Mike walks into the infirmary with Lily in his arms. He finds the large group of people inside. He knocks on the door to grab their attention. "good afternoon, is there any chance there might be someonly willing to heal Lily here?" to show his point, he looks down to the girl in his arm and to the wound that is bleeding.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:15 pm
Larkis Vickoren

Staying against the wall he nodded as he heard Ezeal explain himself. Thinking for a moment Larkis coulnd't place whether or not he had seen the man described but left it alone. As long as they stayed safe Larkis did not control what his followers did in their spare time, let alone what items they found or obtained. Hearing Mike enter he looked over, wondering when he would get here with the girl. "Ezeal can help, glad to see you didn't leave her out there Mike. Did you manage to figure out why she was out there alone?"he asked. Larkis knew this wouldn't be the first time they delt with a kid. Most of the time they were runaways, and could easily be persuaded to go back to their parents. If not, they often grew up in these very walls, or stayed until they wanted to go out on their own.

Lady Akira okami
Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

usgXxXxLoNeRkIdXxXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 pm
"yes sir I did. She got into an argument with a friend and aperantly ran away." Mikes places Lily into one of the spare tables. "Aperently she was wounded before arriving here. As she tried to walk away she tripped and her wounds open up." (uh I'm kinda on my iPod touch so I won't be able to post a picture all the time)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:19 am
Ezeal looked up when two more entered his domain, boy, he was popular today, a good day for visiting the healer. He set the medicine that he had gotten for Kiva down near her on the small side table next to the bed she was on. He nodded as Larkis informed the new guests that he'd be able to heal the young girl.

He waited until the man known as, Mike, set the girl down onto a bed with clean white sheets covering it. It took him a few seconds to find the wound, though it was obvious from the amount of fresh red flowing from the festering old wound. Ezeal grimaced some, seeing that the girl should have gotten healed right away, the wound looking old and infection starting to set in.

'Good thing she's already sleeping, this won't be pleasant.' He thought as he quickly started to get to work. "It's a good thing you brought her in, she could have lost her leg to infection, and if not treated, could have gotten a fatal fever." He commented bringing a fresh bowl of luke warm water to the side of the bed, dipping a cloth in it then ringing it out.

After cleaning the wound he held his palm over it, his hand starting to glow a bright electric looking blue. This was his white magic at work, the blue mana encircling the wound and slowly closing it. This was very much similar to stitches, but it was more of a magic seal rather than knotted twine. "She should be just fine, sir." He looked to the one that brought her in, assuming he was her friend. "Just make sure she gets enough rest, food and water will help too." He then turned back starting to clean up his working area.  

Fenris Vivi

Tipsy Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

usgXxXxLoNeRkIdXxXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:32 am
"If she didn't trip and open up her wounds again i wouldn't have notice it. She would have kept walking." mike looks up at the ceiling and signs "Apparently she is used to wounds like these so i'm not sure if letting her go back to were she went would be a good idea." He then leans against the wall."What am i going to do with her."  
Bandit Hideout

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games