Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Witch & Demon Territory
Carmilla's Realm Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

isuma kerasoki

isuma kerasoki's avatar

Savage Hunter

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:14 pm

welcome to the realm hidden within the shadows of earth {literally} this realm is actually really easy to find yourself trapped in, you see thanks to the many years of Carmilla going through the shadows to her home realm. a selected few shadows on earth are connected, birds cats dogs rats bugs and sometimes humans find their way in here without meaning to. but besides the dead bodies of humans you'll see Carmilla's Ghouls wondering the place aimlessly as well as the lost souls of those of whom she has yet to turn into Ghouls. even though it's easy to fall into this hidden Realm, getting out is a pain even for those who can transport everywhere. there is only two ways out of this realm finding the hidden exit which only Carmilla knows where it is, or having Carmilla lead you out herself {which is hardly unlikely}.



due to how many people have gotten lost here there are some who made a small village a few miles away from Carmilla's Castle which has plenty of water from out of the realm {many have tried escaping using it but have failed everytime. the only reason the village is there, is because they made a deal with Carmilla that as long as they stay within the general area of the village no one will be hard by her or her Ghouls, but along with the few who live there, anyone is welcomed there if you can get there alive that is. {unlucky souls}
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:43 pm

HUMANS SPEAK OF ↷ DESCENDING INTO DARKNESS
but, in fact, it is a returnxxxxbut, in fact, it is a returnxxxxbut, in fact, it is a return
Г xxEVERY FEARIE, HUMAN, AND DRAGON
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixsxxbxoxrxnxxfxrxoxmxxtxhxexxdxaxrxkxnxexsxs



The bat that toke Lin from the streets of Death City flew through the skies of this darken realm towards the small village. As it aproched it people saw it and started to run away scared for their lives. The bat landed out side the gates of the village with Lin laid out in front of her. "Where is the Doctor!" The bat screamed, as it did the gates started to open slightly. as it was opening the bat changed into the woman in the black dress that attacked Ushi. C-Carmilla w-why are you here.. A young man who was at the gate asked. "Get this girl to the doctor right now she needs treatment." The man nodded slowly as she walked over to Lin and picked her up. "Are you leaving her here?" The man asked. "Yes until she is fully healed then i'm taking her." Carmilla said as she turned around and walked away.


>>>> L o c a t i o n - - - ...

>>>>>>> W i t h - - - ...

>>>>>>>>>> F e e l i n g - - - ...
{ Outside One's Conscious:: ... }<<<<<<<<<<<<<

VJammer Wrote:
 

isuma kerasoki

isuma kerasoki's avatar

Savage Hunter

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VJammer

VJammer's avatar

Tipsy Poster

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 pm
Lin Zhou



Age: 16
Ethnicity: Chinese
Relationship Status: Dating (NPC)
School Year: 1st
Partner: Ushi Zhou
Abilities:
+ Soul Perception (Sees living Souls)
+ Lie Detecting (Can detect lies simply by looking at a person)
+ Lightning Flash (Vertical Strike of Lightning, restricted use, power, and control)
+ Shadow Shield (A shield of Dark energy, cannot be sustained past an impact, but can be re-created quickly)
+ Dark Tendrils (immobilizing tendrils of darkness Limited control atm)
Theme: Combat Theme


















Lin groaned as she stirred out of her comatose state. “Ugh. Where am I?” She looked around to see a semi-sterile environment and some bloody rags in a trash bin. She sat up and turned to the side. Taking a moment to regain her strength, she leaned over before attempting to stand. Doing so resulted in her leg reacting in pain. She winced but still stood. Hobbling forward, she made her way to a window. She looked outside and spoke out loud. “Where the hell am I?”


isuma kerasoki Wrote:
OOC:
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:00 pm

HUMANS SPEAK OF ↷ DESCENDING INTO DARKNESS
but, in fact, it is a returnxxxxbut, in fact, it is a returnxxxxbut, in fact, it is a return
Г xxEVERY FEARIE, HUMAN, AND DRAGON
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixsxxbxoxrxnxxfxrxoxmxxtxhxexxdxaxrxkxnxexsxs



An old man walked into the door the moment Lin spoke out loud making him jump. "oh my you're awake..." The old man said walking over to a small wooden chair and sitting down. The old man looked over at Lin and motioned for her to take a seat on the bed. First off i'd would like to say welcome to a little village but it's not the most welcoming place ever.. The old man said with a small sigh as he toke off his glasses and wiped them off with a small rag from his pocket, then putting them back on. "this is shadow town... reason being mostly everyone here is a shadow of their former selves and the fact we're all trapped in the shadows..." The old man said. "so tell me miss how do you know the ruler of this realm? she's the one who brought you here.." The man asked.


>>>> L o c a t i o n - - - ...

>>>>>>> W i t h - - - ...

>>>>>>>>>> F e e l i n g - - - ...
{ Outside One's Conscious:: ... }<<<<<<<<<<<<<

VJammer Wrote:
 

isuma kerasoki

isuma kerasoki's avatar

Savage Hunter

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VJammer

VJammer's avatar

Tipsy Poster

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 pm
Lin Zhou



Age: 16
Ethnicity: Chinese
Relationship Status: Dating (NPC)
School Year: 1st
Partner: Ushi Zhou
Abilities:
+ Soul Perception (Sees living Souls)
+ Lie Detecting (Can detect lies simply by looking at a person)
+ Lightning Flash (Vertical Strike of Lightning, restricted use, power, and control)
+ Shadow Shield (A shield of Dark energy, cannot be sustained past an impact, but can be re-created quickly)
+ Dark Tendrils (immobilizing tendrils of darkness Limited control atm)
Theme: Combat Theme


















Lin sat down at watched the man. At the mention of a ruler and Shadow Town, which she had never heard of, her eyebrows raised. “I’ve never heard of Shadow Town before. And what do you mean by the ruler? Last thing I remember is a fight in Death City, zapping a ton of bats and demons, then...well, I guess I blacked out after that. But, trapped? What do you mean trapped? Where is my cousin and how the hell do I get out of here?”


isuma kerasoki Wrote:
OOC:
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 pm

HUMANS SPEAK OF ↷ DESCENDING INTO DARKNESS
but, in fact, it is a returnxxxxbut, in fact, it is a returnxxxxbut, in fact, it is a return
Г xxEVERY FEARIE, HUMAN, AND DRAGON
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixsxxbxoxrxnxxfxrxoxmxxtxhxexxdxaxrxkxnxexsxs



The old man laughed slightly. "you have a lot of questions for someone who just woke up from being injured..." The old man said looking at Lin with a small smile. The old man looked out the window at the internal darkness of this realm. "first off Shadow town isn't a place that is known to many, and those who don't are lucky..." The old man said softly. "Anyways don't worry about these details, unlike the rest of us you actually have a chance to get away from this place..." The old man said. "So many have tried and failed ether returning as a broken man or getting killed while looking for the only exit to this place.. out of this whole realm this is the safest place to be.." The man said as he stood up and walked over to the window and sighed..


>>>> L o c a t i o n - - - ...

>>>>>>> W i t h - - - ...

>>>>>>>>>> F e e l i n g - - - ...
{ Outside One's Conscious:: ... }<<<<<<<<<<<<<

VJammer Wrote:
 

isuma kerasoki

isuma kerasoki's avatar

Savage Hunter

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VJammer

VJammer's avatar

Tipsy Poster

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 pm
Lin Zhou



Age: 16
Ethnicity: Chinese
Relationship Status: Dating (NPC)
School Year: 1st
Partner: Ushi Zhou
Abilities:
+ Soul Perception (Sees living Souls)
+ Lie Detecting (Can detect lies simply by looking at a person)
+ Lightning Flash (Vertical Strike of Lightning, restricted use, power, and control)
+ Shadow Shield (A shield of Dark energy, cannot be sustained past an impact, but can be re-created quickly)
+ Dark Tendrils (immobilizing tendrils of darkness Limited control atm)
Theme: Combat Theme


















Lin glared at the man. “Look, I won’t lie. I have little patience for both men and avoiding questions. I am responsible for my cousin and I need to know how to get the hell out of here. You have not answered that yet. So, why not cut to the freaking chase. I don’t have all week.”


isuma kerasoki Wrote:
OOC:
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:34 pm

HUMANS SPEAK OF ↷ DESCENDING INTO DARKNESS
but, in fact, it is a returnxxxxbut, in fact, it is a returnxxxxbut, in fact, it is a return
Г xxEVERY FEARIE, HUMAN, AND DRAGON
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixsxxbxoxrxnxxfxrxoxmxxtxhxexxdxaxrxkxnxexsxs



The old man let out a small sigh as he looked back at Lin. "I wasn't avoiding the Question, none of us here know that answer if we did you think we'd be here right now?..." The old man said looking at Lin with an almost lifeless stair. The old man looked out the window again. "The ruler of this realm, is the only one who knows how to leave this place..." The old man said softly. "But like i said you can actually leave unlike the rest of us because she coming back for you..." The old man said placing his hand on the window and punching it slightly. "getting into this realm is way to easy that people from all over the world have fallen into this realm not meaning to... but once you enter here it's practically impossible to leave it..." The man said still stirring out the window.


>>>> L o c a t i o n - - - ...

>>>>>>> W i t h - - - ...

>>>>>>>>>> F e e l i n g - - - ...
{ Outside One's Conscious:: ... }<<<<<<<<<<<<<

VJammer Wrote:
 

isuma kerasoki

isuma kerasoki's avatar

Savage Hunter

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VJammer

VJammer's avatar

Tipsy Poster

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:39 pm
Lin Zhou



Age: 16
Ethnicity: Chinese
Relationship Status: Dating (NPC)
School Year: 1st
Partner: Ushi Zhou
Abilities:
+ Soul Perception (Sees living Souls)
+ Lie Detecting (Can detect lies simply by looking at a person)
+ Lightning Flash (Vertical Strike of Lightning, restricted use, power, and control)
+ Shadow Shield (A shield of Dark energy, cannot be sustained past an impact, but can be re-created quickly)
+ Dark Tendrils (immobilizing tendrils of darkness Limited control atm)
Theme: Combat Theme


















Lin sighed. “Ok, look. My cousin is ten years old and was living with me. So, how do I get to your Ruler? I would offer help, but I am not politician and am not allowed to offer assistance in political matters.”


isuma kerasoki Wrote:
OOC:
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:48 pm

HUMANS SPEAK OF ↷ DESCENDING INTO DARKNESS
but, in fact, it is a returnxxxxbut, in fact, it is a returnxxxxbut, in fact, it is a return
Г xxEVERY FEARIE, HUMAN, AND DRAGON
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixsxxbxoxrxnxxfxrxoxmxxtxhxexxdxaxrxkxnxexsxs



The old man looked at Lin before laughing like a mad man. "oh man sorry... but this isn't a like that in anyway, to her all we are is food, but thanks to a agreement from a long time ago she won't touch anyone within these walls but as soon as you leave your fair game, for not only her but all the animals and ghouls out there... there isn't anything you can do to help us i'm sorry." The old man said looking at Lin with that lifeless stair again. "Also it's not like you can kill her many have tried and failed according to some even lord Death himself could kill her back when he wasn't sealed to Death city..." The old man said hopelessly. "When she comes to pick you up later don't fight her and just go with her, i don't think she'll harm you in anyway if anything she does know how to be nice..." The old man said as he walked over to the door. "Until then feel free to have a look around the village.." The old man said as he left.


>>>> L o c a t i o n - - - ...

>>>>>>> W i t h - - - ...

>>>>>>>>>> F e e l i n g - - - ...
{ Outside One's Conscious:: ... }<<<<<<<<<<<<<

VJammer Wrote:
 

isuma kerasoki

isuma kerasoki's avatar

Savage Hunter

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VJammer

VJammer's avatar

Tipsy Poster

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:29 am
Lin Zhou



Age: 16
Ethnicity: Chinese
Relationship Status: Dating (NPC)
School Year: 1st
Partner: Ushi Zhou
Abilities:
+ Soul Perception (Sees living Souls)
+ Lie Detecting (Can detect lies simply by looking at a person)
+ Lightning Flash (Vertical Strike of Lightning, restricted use, power, and control)
+ Shadow Shield (A shield of Dark energy, cannot be sustained past an impact, but can be re-created quickly)
+ Dark Tendrils (immobilizing tendrils of darkness Limited control atm)
Theme: Combat Theme


















Lin sat, confused by what she heard. *What did he mean by ‘food’? Does she eat people?* She was about to speak, but the man had left. Standing up shakily once more, she made her way to the door and entered the streets. *Even if she eats people, she is clearly the only one who knows the way out. Now, if I were a tyrannical ruler that supposedly ate people, where would I-* Her thought broke off as she spotted a massive castle in the background. “Yeah, that screams ‘I’ll eat and tax you.’” She set off with a slight limp towards the castle, ignoring the gawks, stares, and mutterings of her being insane. *Don’t worry Ushi. I’m going to find my way back. I promise.*


isuma kerasoki Wrote:
OOC: *Thought*
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:18 pm


Nike Vlahakis


████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Following a fellow that was leading him through a tour of the city. As he watches the tall buildings and people on the streets, he was some what curious of the city and how it functioned with all these auto mobiles going back and forth. Following the man further into the city they stumble upon one of the graveyard. The tour man lead him into the graveyard and points out that this graveyard was one of the oldest in the city. As well as that it holds a few of the great Meisters from long ago. Walking into the church along with the tour guide they some how emerged out of the church when they were entering. It was quite odd, nike turns around and tries to walk back but came back into the same place again. The tour guide by this time tried to stay calm but panicked a bit and ran forward. As the man ran forward he was suddenly picked up by a monster with wings and carried away into the forest. The screams of the man could be heard from a far. Nike stood there confused of what had just happened. As well as what was this place and how that monster bird came to be. He had no lead of his where bouts nor a map but his instincts.

OCC:



████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable,
but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

[ Soul Wave • Normal ]
[ Power Capacity • 0% ]
[ Mood • Neutral ]
[ Partner • ______ ]








isuma kerasoki Wrote:
 

LethalGin

LethalGin's avatar

Enduring Sex Symbol

11,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Champion 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

isuma kerasoki

isuma kerasoki's avatar

Savage Hunter

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:29 pm



As Lin walked towards the gate, a woman in a hood that was hiding her face completely, was watching her from an ally. "Hey miss, if you want i can guide you to the castle safely... well as safely as anyone can be.." The woman said as she walked up too Lin. The woman held up a basket to Lin in a motion to take it. "Here eat you must be hungry... but I've been to the castle a few times, and trust me it's not as close as it looks... the ones who built this town made sure that it was miles away from the castle so they wouldn't have to worry about her Ghouls as much as they do out here.." The woman said as she pulled out a loaf of bread from the basket and handed it to Lin. "So what do you say, want a guild to the castle or would you rather go out there and get yourself killed?" The woman asked.


VJammer Wrote:

LethalGin Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:44 pm
Lin Zhou



Age: 16
Ethnicity: Chinese
Relationship Status: Dating (NPC)
School Year: 1st
Partner: Ushi Zhou
Abilities:
+ Soul Perception (Sees living Souls)
+ Lie Detecting (Can detect lies simply by looking at a person)
+ Lightning Flash (Vertical Strike of Lightning, restricted use, power, and control)
+ Shadow Shield (A shield of Dark energy, cannot be sustained past an impact, but can be re-created quickly)
+ Dark Tendrils (immobilizing tendrils of darkness Limited control atm)
Theme: Combat Theme


















Lin turned to the woman that called out to her. She looked suspiciously at the woman as she made her offers. “Forgive my being cautious, but this seems a bit too much like The Tale of the Doomed Girl. Stranger offers guidance and food to a girl, then leads her into the den of a beast with the intention of sacrificing her. Though, I suppose that either way would get me to the castle. And at least if your intent is something like that, you’ll want to keep me safe as long as possible. Lead on, but if I think you mean me harm, I won’t hesitate to attack. Again, if your intent is good, I apologize. But I just woke up here without my little cousin after passing out on a battlefield. So, it only makes sense that I would be cautious.”


isuma kerasoki Wrote:
OOC:
 

VJammer

VJammer's avatar

Tipsy Poster

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

LethalGin

LethalGin's avatar

Enduring Sex Symbol

11,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Champion 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:52 pm


Nike Vlahakis


████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Walking into the forest, he treds carefully and swiftly through the mud and trees. It was as if the forest itself was alive, the creaks of the chilling wind was rather bothersome. The silence and dense fog surrounding would've sent regular people into insanity. Emerging out of the forest, he hid behind some bushes as he heard some talking. Peeking through one of the branches he smelt a human scent and one odd scent beside the wall. He didn't know if he should engage and contact them or ask for directions. Though the best choice for him was to follow them and see where it lead him.

OCC:



████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable,
but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

[ Soul Wave • Normal ]
[ Power Capacity • 0% ]
[ Mood • Neutral ]
[ Partner • ______ ]








isuma kerasoki Wrote:

VJammer Wrote:
 
Reply
Witch & Demon Territory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games