Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the South Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

DarkHellBoy19

DarkHellBoy19's avatar

Gallant Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:07 pm
Just a normal field to train and grow stronger, though most monsters here seem stronger than in the north area, you can find a few plants and flowers laying around here. Plus a couple of giant field mice running around… don’t kick them or you’ll be missing toes soon enough.
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:45 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx


xxxxxx
<< K a r a s u >>
Tetsuya Hasashi


HP: 150 / 150
Level: 7
Equipped Weapon: One-handed sword [Dmg: 10-17]
Guild: N/A
Party Members: None

Skills:-Battle Healing -Dash -Engrace -One-Handed Sword -Unbreakable Will [[Real World Skill]]

space"A man who dares to waste one hour of time..."





[space]Karasu stood in the middle of a large feild, the Town of Beginnings was in sight, but it was a two hours walk at the least. Even less time if someone moved fast enough. Currently there was a small pond to which he was staring at his reflection, his true reflection. Although there was little difference from his physical appearance and his former game avatar. The only difference was his once raven black hair now its true brownish blond color, there was also the black colored eyes now emerald. There was a point in matching up his username to his avatar. His brow was furrowed in agitation with what had been revealed only moments ago. What was the point of this? All of this!? Trapping thousands of gamers in a death game and then revealing their true faces? This was just supposed to be a game..."This was a trap from the start...God dammit!! How did I let myself get so into these games!?" Karasu shouted, cursing himself out as he turned away from the pond and blindly slashed down with his sword out of his pure frustration. After doing this until the point that he was out of breath, He stood up straight and stared at the ceiling above, then over in the direction of the Town of Beginnings. He figured that there would obviously be a lot of panicking, so it was a good thing that he stayed clear of that place. "....I'm going to get out of here...no matter what. Nothing will stand in my way." he thought out loud. He looked around the field and at several of the pillars. He was relying on his knowledge from the beta-test to try and remember which pillar was had the dungeon entrance. However there was no chance of success if he tried to do this alone. Taking on a dungeon alone, no problem. Taking on a boss alone? Big problem. Suicide. In the Beta, he died frequently when he tried to do this. He needed to gather people. He used his speed to head back to the Town of Beginnings.

-Exit to ToB-




space"...has not discovered the value of life."


OOC


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 

Oversoul Matamune

Oversoul Matamune's avatar

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:14 am


▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 6
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
























▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Vincent stopped in the field with flaring nostrils, unsure what to do.... He looked at the monsters and was tempted, but was reminded of when his sister told he ran too headfirst into things. "Survival!" He spoke loundly to no one in particular.

He remembered that he had selected it as one of his skills, so he was going to try to master it, priorities and what not. "Ehhh, survival, thats living off of nature right?!" Vincent turned and saw a flower on the ground, and tackled it mouth first like a rampant goat.

He crossed his legs and chewed it in a sitting position. "Ugh." It tasted terrible. Vincent looked at his experience and noticed he had leveled up. "HAHA! I ********' DING'D!" Something felt off though. He couldn't move. "What the...." He looked at the status bar again and noticed a little lightning bolt next to his name. "Paralyzed?! What kind of flower heals and then parlyzes!" Let it be known that Vincent is a complete and total newbie, he had never touched a video game before in his life actually.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:51 am


Name: Carver
Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 15
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.


Following the man out into the field, he watched as the man’s nostrils were flaming, It seemed like self-righteous fury kicked him in between the legs… that or he was an idiot to come out here alone. What is more interesting was the fact that he screamed the word ‘Survival’ out loud, like he remembered something before he popped an entire flower into his mouth. Carver could only help but smile as he watched the man chew on the flower, thinking the guy was bold or just stupid. After a moment of waiting, he realized that the guy was not moving but had leveled up. Shaking his head, he guessed that the man was suffering from paralyze. He could not leave the man here to die, so he walked up and patted his hand on the guy’s shoulder. Walking past him, he turned and squatted down to look and talk to him. “Hey…. You’re very brave to put that kind of flower in your mouth, I saw someone make that same mistake before. You will be good in 5 minutes; I’ll be here to protect you until then. “ Spoke Carver with an dark, animal-like smile.  

Lord_Titus2012

Lord_Titus2012's avatar

Dedicated Gatekeeper


Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:25 am


▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 6
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
























▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"Eh?" He noticed the guy and looked to him as who who the heck the guy was, but came with a excuse also to preserve his pride. "Thanks man, but- hnnnnng! -I- Hoooowah! - ate that flower so I could build up- Gyahhhh! -a immunization to its effects. Hooooof!" He was constantly trying to move while paralyzed, only straining himself in the process.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:18 am


Name: Carver
Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 15
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.


" Don't bother to struggle either, it only increases the duration of the paralyzing effects. But You are going to have to eat at least 4 more in order to get you're immunity, I'll collect four more and give them to you once you recover. " Spoke Carver with his dark smile, standing up straight as he started to collect the other 4 of the same plants as the one he ate. It was not really something he was willing to do… but he needed an ally to pass the game with, he had his own mission after all this. “ My name is Carver, May I know you’re? “

-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:
 

Lord_Titus2012

Lord_Titus2012's avatar

Dedicated Gatekeeper


Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:03 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial


Dance was running after the guy who had been looking for his sister, she still hadn't figured out his name, when she came across the scene of the guy being paralyzed with another guy picking up flowers and talking to him. She slowed down until she came within speaking distance of the two, standing back a bit as she was unsure of what exactly was going on. As she began to speak up, she placed her hand where her dagger was...just in case.

"Am I interrupting something?" She said just loud enough for the two to hear her. It was almost as if she was forcing the words out, she really wasn't used to speaking to people so much... At home she was one to stay in her room and only talk when she had to...


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:06 pm
Twiclipse Wrote:
LordTitus2012 Wrote:



▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 6
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
























▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"No, not at all! HnnnnnG!" Vincent flexed again on the ground, gaining back some movement. He opened his mouth, yelling something out. "Carver, put all the flowers in my mouth!" Vincent shook on the ground with his jaw open like a hungry trapped wolf.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue


Lord_Titus2012

Lord_Titus2012's avatar

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 am


Name: Carver
Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 15
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.


“ Nope… just helping him level while making sure he gains immunity. “ Spoke Carver as he watched Vincent flexed again to regain some movement, it was time to put another in his mouth. Nodding he spoke to make sure that he understood what he was asking, this was going to be fun to see his reaction. “ Well, I wish I could… but I’d turn into a PKer if I did that. It’s safer to do it one at a time. “ Spoke Carver, feeding him another flower into his open wolf like mouth. He was not very interested in killing himself either, survival meant nothing to him by this point. But then he saw something interesting, finally a relief. “ Hey… mind helping me with this? “ spoke carver to the girl, smiling to her as he hoped she would say yes.

-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:17 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial


As she watched the guy she had met earlier act rather obnoxiously, and listened to the newer guy speak about what they were doing, Dance couldn't help but laugh softly as she covered her mouth with a smile and began to walk up closer to the two. Once she came up within proper conversation distance, she spoke up while looking between the two curiously.

"So... How exactly could I help?" She said in a confused manner as she stared at the guy who had been looking for his sister and glanced at the guy with dark hair standing beside her.


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:

Lord_Titus2012 Wrote:
 

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar


Lord_Titus2012

Lord_Titus2012's avatar

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:34 pm


Name: Carver
Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 15
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.


" I need you to feed him the flowers here once every 5 minutes, I'd do it myself but I feel like killing something at the moment. so please see to it? " spoke Carver as he reached out with the flowers to her, giving her his secondary job, under the excuse that he was bloody thristy. Well, his eyes were right about that one... he was itching to attack something and he didn't know what, but he was not going to kill the other players. He might as well attack the boars or the trees, they provided good sport and helped him skill up.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:23 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial


Dance listened to the guy's instructions about what to do with the flowers and the other guy who appeared to be paralyzed by the flowers. She was slightly confused about why someone would want to eat them, whether they helped immunity or not, but she simply nodded her understanding as she took the flowers into her hands. She shrugged slightly at the guy's reasoning for leaving, she figured it was just an excuse since this could be seen as an awkward situation, before sitting on the ground right in front of the guy who had been looking for his sister...waiting for him to finish the flower he had just been fed.


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:

Lord_Titus2012 Wrote:
 

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar


Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:10 pm
Twiclipse Wrote:
LordTitus2012 Wrote:



▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 6
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
























▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"Alright then, Carver...! Wait, um..." Vincent looked at the girl who replaced Carver. "Hello... uh, who are you?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:35 pm


Name: Dancing Blades
Level: 5
Weapon: Arabian Sultans Dagger - DMG 10
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial


Dance's cheeks immediately flared up with a blush when the paralyzed guy didn't recognize her as she smiled nervously and ran her free hand through her hair. After a couple moments of composing herself, she finally spoke up rather softly.

"Uh... I was trying to help you with your sister earlier... You can call me Dance, everyone else does..." As she spoke, she continually glanced between the guy and the ground, her blush getting worse and worse. "I don't think I got your name..."


OOC: Domino! Do 10 pushups! XD
-- Domino The Damned -- Wrote:
 

Twiclipse

Twiclipse's avatar


Complacent Mind

Complacent Mind's avatar

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:01 am
Twiclipse Wrote:
LordTitus2012 Wrote:



▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Vincent
Level: 6
Weapon: Novice Gauntlets - DMG 17
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small HP Vial.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
























▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"Oh... you." He said faintly recalling a girl. "Sorry for the sudden exit... The name is Vincent." The man geatured his head to the flower. "Can you... feed me the next one now...?" Dance seemed a bit silent and reserved, so he tried to soften his words a little.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/quote]  
Reply
Floor 1-25

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games