Luciella Latte
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Ai and Kuu

❝Ai Says: "The pavement is painted for runners."

❝Kuu Says: "The lines guide them while they run."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Rue Anne Moore

After Rue finished picking at the muffin she got from the cafeteria she went through the school walls looking at the map seeing the track outside of the campus so she decided to head to the change rooms, changing into high waisted short shorts and a light t-shirt slipping her hair up into a high tight ponytail slipping into running shoes.

Rue yawned a little and stepped back into the sun as it shone bright in her eyes, she squinted a little as she rose her hand up to shadow her eyes, she walked up to the track line. She got onto the ground and started doing stretches, she then got up twisting her body stretching more. The sun felt good heating her body up as she did a few back flips then bent down getting ready to run. Rue started counting in her head '3..2..1...... Go' Then she was off.

Rue ran a few times around the track her tail moving fast her ears up and excited, she wasn't looking as she tripped falling on her knees as she sighed shaking her head "Such a clutz" She say on her butt taking a white piece of cloth from her shorts pocket and started cleaning the scraps then stood up brushing her legs off walking back to one of the benches grabbing her water bottle taking a few gulps.

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100

phattdippa

Greedy Bloodsucker

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Һєʟρ ɱє
Insanity

⇢ ⇢ σnLınεxxxxxσffLınεxxxxxAωαyxxxxxBυsy
Paint the man cut the lines. Cut the flesh, watch the blood spill.

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf
                      xxxxxNAME ;; Daniel Mayfair

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd

xxxxxWITH ;; ???

вυт тнεяε's sтıll яαgε ınsıdε

xxxxxMOOD ;; Worried

sσмεвσdy gεт мε тняσυgн тнıs nıgнтмαяε

xxxxxLOCATION ;; Track

sσ wнαт ıf yσυ cαn sεε тнε dαяkεsт sıdε σf мε

xxxxxOOC ;;

nσ σnε wıll εvεя cнαngε тнıs αnıмαl ı нαvε bεcσмε
xxxxxCHAT ;; Daniel saw a girl with.. cat ears and a tail!? He quickly pulled the briefcase up to his face, not able to take much more of this stress. These things all around him were plotting on killing him, he knew it... well... more like he was paranoid. Even so, he couldn't see through this thick fog of smoke which clouded his vision and prevented him from seeing that these people were all strange yes, but they weren't out to get him. There were some things that were strange about Daniel, but he didn't quite know that he had these strange powers yet. He set the suitcase down, inspecting her again now that she had sat down at a bench. She didn't appear to be menacing or harmful in anyways.. but he wasn't going to allow himself to be fooled by her innocent appearance.

He picked up the briefcase and swung it open, to reveal a pair of clean clothes and beneath that a flashlight and a note. A flashlight. He needed one of them because he couldn't stand the dark. It was a terrifying thing that filled him with a sense of dread and horror because he feared that he would be trapped in the darkness forever, with no hope of escape. There were several spare batteries that went along with it, just enough to supply the flashlight with energy after its first charges were spent.

Daniel picked up the note and studied it carefully, not opening it just yet. The feeling that it gave him was one of dread and anticipation. He didn't dare open it, for he feared that it would reveal some horrible fact that would only cause him to descend further into the depths of insanity. He fiddled with the note a bit, his mind conflicted with itself as to whether he should open the letter or not.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Matt Pilgrim

Matt quickly pulled himself together in the cafeteria. "I can't just let her get away like that. Just who the hell do I think I am!?", he thought looking out the window to the track. Matt began sprinting out of the cafeteria through the doors on his way to the track. He breathed heavily as he ran trying to reach that beautiful creature. As he rounded the corner he saw the guy from earlier sitting there watching his precious nekogirl. "Just where does this guy get off thinking he can creep on my beautiful neko?!", he thought to himself getting irritated. Just then he noticed to the kid was the same one from the incident with the door in the cafeteria. "Hey you! I've got a bone to pick with you.", he said walking over to the kid.

"Just who the hell do you think you are kid? Slamming doors in people's faces, and then creepin' on girls while they exercise?", he sternly at the kid with arms crossed. He could tell he was terrified, and this only made him more irritated. "Come on kid you look like you're about to piss yourself.", he said starting to feel bad for him. "Look forget about it, it's not even worth it.", he sai looking around. "You new here or what?", he asked.  

Puppy_LOLZ

Blessed Citizen

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Contributor 150

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Rue Anne Moore

Rue sat on the bench, her ears relaxed aswell as her tail as she wiped her hand across her forehead to wipe beads of sweat away her ears perked up hearing a boy yell at another as she quickly sat up, she blushed seeing two gorgeous guys and swallowed harshly as she planted her bottle on the bench beside her.

Rue hopped up from the bench and ran over to where the boys were as she turned to the one that had just came "Hey hey, relax he didn't see me until now, he's alright be nice to the guy. Anyways I'm Rue Anne and the two of you are...?" Rue thought to herself her tail swaying 'Adorable'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Matt Pilgrim

Matt turned towards the beautiful voice of his cat eared angel. She came to stop him from hurting the kid. "As if I could hurt someone that looked that pathetic.",he thought as stared deeply at the girl. As soon as she introduced herself, Matt slid to one knee. "My name is Matt Pilgrim. "Rue Anne", a name befitting a beautiful angel such as yourself.", he said cusping her hand inbetween his.

"Come on kid introduce yourself.", he said looking over at the kid. "Don't leave the lady hanging. She asked you a question.", he said returning his gaze back to her.  

Puppy_LOLZ

Blessed Citizen

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Contributor 150

phattdippa

Greedy Bloodsucker

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Һєʟρ ɱє
Insanity

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd

xxxxxWITH ;; Matt Pilgrim, Rue Anna

xxxxxMOOD ;; Anxious

xxxxxLOCATION ;; Track

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Daniel was drawn away from his thoughts when a boy approached him, accusing him of the most wildest things ever. He didn't slam a door on anyones face or creep on any girls.. unless he meant that weird girl with the cat ears. He didn't even know what he meant by creeping on girls but he assumed just looking at them was enough to assume he was 'creeping' on them.

Daniel shrunk, wanting to be as far away from here as possible as this angry bo just continued to yell at him. He seemed to calm down, and luckily he was rescued by that girl with the tail before anything happened. Perhaps they really weren't trying to eat him alive like he thought these monsters might try to do? He turned to her, thankful atleast for her aid even if she was some sort of genetically mutated freak like the rest of these people. Maybe she could help him blend in or something, and prevent his premature death. The boy, seemingly cooled down and wasn't so frightening anymore, yet still a little intimidating to Daniel. He just nodded quietly, not able to find his words to answer her question.

The girl's queston however, forced him to actually speak but his mouth just hung open. To be honest, he had no idea what his name even was. After he didn't respond, the boy once again prompted him to answer the question and he was brought out of his hazy thoughts. He finally found his words, but looked down towards the ground so that he wouldn't have to look at them as he spoke, a shy habit of his. "I.. don't even know my own name." Daniel admitted sincerely with a sad gleam in his eyes and gripped the note a little bit tighter in his hand.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Rue Anne Moore

Rue quickly felt the guys stare as she quickly looked down and curtseyed a little " Nice to meet you Matt, if you don't mind me saying you are attractive yourself" Rue blushed more as her tail swayed in happiness as she blushed furiously seeing him take her hand, and slipped to one knee "People might get the wrong context, dear Matt with you on one knee"

Rue turned her head to the other man as she smiled sweetly and waves a little "Don't be afraid, of me I mean I'm nervous too but I don't harm anything I mean I will if a person I care about gets hurt sure.."

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100

Puppy_LOLZ

Blessed Citizen

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Matt Pilgrim

"Ah you really think so?", he asked with head swelling him up. He loved to be complimented, it made him feel important. The way she blushed, swayed her tail drove him insane. When Rue commented on his positioning, "Let them.",he said simply staring into her eyes.

Matt turned his head, and looked over at the kid. "Come on kid quit fooling around.", he said thinking the kid actually had a sense of humor. He saw the way the kid looked at the ground, he was telling the truth. "Hey what's that you got here?", he asked referring to the envelop in his hand. "You think it could have some clue as to your identity?", he asked. Matt was still holding on to the nekogirl's hand. He was aware of it, but it didn't stop him. There was a smokin' hottie there, as if he wouldn't still be hitting on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 pm

~Asahi~
The Kitsune Princess

"Strength isn't just rewarded to those who ask, you need to work hard to obtain it...

Asahi walks onton the track and sees people around. She wonders if she should read their hearts too but she soon decides to save her strength. Asahi came here to run but she didn't want the other people watching her train. She looked at them for a while wondering what she should do.

You may bleed and fall and want to cry but you can't give up or strength will never know you and you will never know it."

GracefulRose_Knight

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Location; West Tower room 2d

Rue Anne Moore

Rue smiled and blushed softly laughing as she reached down and helped Matt up "If you two don't mind but I must be going, time to go check out my dorm room, it was nice meet the both of you" Rue leaned up on her toes and placed a friendly little kiss on Matt's cheek and waved grabbing her bag and water leaving the track her hair bouncing as she walked away.

Rue ran up the stairs to the dorm rooms looking for an empty space.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Һєʟρ ɱє
Insanity

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd

xxxxxMOOD ;; Anxious

xxxxxLOCATION ;; Track

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Daniel smiled lightly, the girl able to reassure him of his safety. He wanted to believe her, because she was really the only person he could trust right now besides this guy but even then, he didn't seem all too.. friendly except for around girls like this one. Daniel found that kind of odd, not really grasping the concept of relationships entirely.

The boy suddenly asked him a question and he was once again taken away from his thoughts, blinking curiously and repeating the question in his head. He looked back down at the note, which had been crumbled up in his hand, a small bit of it sticking out of the cracks in his fingers. Daniel unfolded it and took a good look at the crumbled up wad in his palm. "I'm not really sure.. I don't really feel good about opening it but I think I probably should." Just when he was beginning to get more comfortable around these two people, the girl said she was going to be departing.

"I.. em.. good-bye!" He called awkwardly after her. He felt really stupid for thinking he was actually going to be friends with any of these people who were so different. He took one last look at the note, and finally unfolded it, reading it for a few moments, his eyes growing wide suddenly with what it was telling him. Daniel crumbled up the paper and shoved it into his pocket. The message on it was grim and disturbing, and he couldn't comprehend what it was saying, although it was clear what his objective was.

. "I.. should go." he said to the boy and getting up, closing the suitcase and taking one last glance back at him before rushing off. This couldn't be serious.. he couldn't do something like that.. No.

phattdippa

Greedy Bloodsucker

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Puppy_LOLZ

Blessed Citizen

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Matt Pilgrim

Matt stared wide-eyed as Rue kissed him on cheek. It was like his heart skipped a beat. "Oh it was our pleasure.", he said suavely. He raised his hand up to his cheek, and watched her run off. "She's totally into me! You saw it!", he said excitedly turning to the kid. His big smile slowly faded, as he looked at the kid. "Alright you're coming with me.", he said turning around away from the track. "You don't have a room yet, so you can bunk with me. My roommate graduated last year, so there's a free bed. Figured you'd want to room with someone you've actually met, and knows your situation.", he said looking over his shoulder. He saw the kid reading the note, just then he stood up, and ran off in the opposite direction. "Hey wait!", he yelled out as he chased after him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:21 pm

~Asahi~
The Kitsune Princess

"Strength isn't just rewarded to those who ask, you need to work hard to obtain it...

Asahi noticed the people were starting to leave. She wondered what was going on. She could tell one girl was a neko but the men seemed human. Asahi was always confused about humans and found them to be odd creatures. She closed her bright orange-gold eyes and when she opened them they glowed. She looked into Matt's and Daniel's hearts. Daniel seemed to be anxious but at the same time a little sad. Matt seemed clueless about how Daniel felt and he was pretty happy from the kiss. Asahi closed her eyes again and when she opened them they stoped glowing.
"Odd creatures humans are..." As they walked away Asahi decided to do a few laps around the track. As she started to run at a pretty fast speed she thought about how her father hated the idea of her spending time on earth and coming to this school. Asahi wasn't thrilled to be here either but she wanted to learn more about earth. She knew that if her father sent someone to give her a surprise test and she failed she would have to go back to the world in which she came from. Asahi didn't want to go back to her world yet so this motivated her to train.
As she ran her long white hair that was in a tight low pony-tail waved in the wind. Asahi loved the feel of the wind in her face and she loved exercise and fighting but her face showed no emotion.

You may bleed and fall and want to cry but you can't give up or strength will never know you and you will never know it."
[/quote]  

GracefulRose_Knight

phattdippa

Greedy Bloodsucker

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Һєʟρ ɱє
Insanity

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd

xxxxxMOOD ;; Anxious

xxxxxLOCATION ;; Track

xxxxxOOC ;; PC crashed so I had to retype everything sry x.x

xxxxxCHAT ;; Daniel hadn't heard Matt at all until he was chasing after him and trying to get him to wait. He didn't want to wait, this message had been too disturbing and if Matt found out his task then it could be bad. The most he knew was his name... and the dark secret that he was entrusted with, for unknown reasons as of now. This was bad, really bad. He couldn't do it, just couldn't do it.

Daniel froze and turned back to Matt, pale with fear. He couldn't tell him what was on the note, besides maybe his name. He didn't want to risk trusting somebody else with something that had been pushed onto him, but Matt seemed to be the only person here who was human enough to talk to.

"I.. I'm not sure if I should talk to you or not. It would probably be best if you just left me alone because I don't want to get you into trouble okay?" He asked gloomily, trying to shy away from Matt. He wanted to pour his trust into someone else, to help even the weight which was set upon his shoulders but he knew he had to keep it a secret.

Outer Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff