Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((A romance highschool))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Inside of School
Psychology Class Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

We-welcome to Psychology. M-my name is M-Mr. Court. Pl-please take a se-seat and d-don't be too l-loud...please?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:13 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

{ Fox Vetyl }

Padding quickly yet quietly into the room, Fox glanced around to find only a few students in the room chatting away like the chatterboxes they were. Typical before class behavior. Seating himself near the front so he could see the board better, he set his books on top of the desk and slid a pair of glasses out of a case from his pocket and onto his face. Now just to wait for class to begin.

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:18 am
Ky walked quietly and slowly into the room, nervous on her first day. She took a seat near the front of the room wanting to be near the teacher for better focus, next to a boy with fox ears. She watched him pull glasses from his pocket and whispered over to him, "Are they always this obnoxious before classes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

Tear Shadow Wrote:

« Fox Vetyl »

Glancing briefly at the female to his side, Fox brushed a hand over his silvery-lavender wolf ear for a moment or two as if thinking. “A few schools I've been to; yes. This school; no idea. I don't really care though. It's their lives wasting away. I'm just here to advance my learning and eventually become a lawyer... And help my little brother make a few friends in the real world,” he finally responded as he dropped his hand back down to where he could cross his arms over his chest. He contemplated introducing himself, but decided against it due to the fact that once his bad luck started rolling, she'd probably run off on her own.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:12 am
Dantes_river Wrote:

Ky'lith smiled. "Lawyer? Wow, that's a good goal." she played with her hair nervously and introduced herself. "I'm Ky, by the way"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:52 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

Tear Shadow Wrote:

« Fox Vetyl »

It's not something my parents thought I could achieve. I suppose that's why I'm aiming for it, but I also feel like everyone needs to feel like someone's got their back. Fox. Fox Vetyl. It's a pleasure to meet you,” he murmured with a slight shrug, turning away slightly so he could sneeze like a dog would. “Sorry... It was cooler outside this morning than I thought it'd be so taking a shower wasn't really a good idea.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:54 pm
Dantes_river Wrote:

Ky smiled. "That's okay. Oh, I might be able to help actually!" She giggled softly and let her pink-and-purple fairy wings spread out behind her. "Willing to let me try a little fairy dust?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:55 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

Tear Shadow Wrote:

« Fox Vetyl »

Faerie... Dust? N-no! Don't try faerie dust on me. Faerie dust and spirit animals do not mix well together. I'd really rather not start going loopy before a class,” Fox started in a quick manner, slipping easily out of his chair opposite of the girl onto his hands and feet. Once on his hands and feet, he scurried back a few paces while his ears flattened themselves backwards. His tail flicked behind him briefly showing that instead of one tail, there were six tails. Of course, the motion of his tail swaying caused a sharp pain from his tailbone, but his main focus was that of not ending up being kicked out of a classroom. “I'm a spirit wolf so just keep your faerie dust to yourself please.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:03 pm
Dantes_river Wrote:

She gasped. "Oh, of course!" She tucked her wings away and patted the seat next to her. "No fairy dust, don't worry." She smiled warmly. "I'm sorry I scared you. I have something else that might work." She smiled and reached into her bag, pulling out a small vial filled with crimson, almost black liquid. "Dragon's blood works well on spirit animals. Just say no and I'll put it away, otherwise just one little drop on your hand would work." She slowly set it on the desk in front of her, trying not to startle him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:25 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

Tear Shadow Wrote:

« Fox Vetyl »

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll be fine without using something from a nearly extinct species thanks to humans. Don't scare me like that though. I already have enough bad luck as is,” he breathed out slowly as he stood back up. Pulling his hair up into a ponytail, his ears perked back up while his tails moved as one behind him again. Seating himself back in his chair, his tails shifting out of the way so he didn't sit on them while his ears slightly lessened their perkiness. “Sorry for freaking out on you.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 pm
Dantes_river Wrote:

She smiled warmly at him. "That's okay. My brother used to freak out like that a lot" she laughed softly, thinking of the last time. "One time, he actually tripped over my dragon and fell right into a river!" she looked at his ears, thinking of how cute they were. "I never really thought of dragons as nearly extinct; there were always so many around my house, at least a dozen at all times outside. They're one of my favorite creatures."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:16 pm
Mayah Playah Wrote:

Tear Shadow Wrote:

« Fox Vetyl »

Dragons are nearly extinct though. There's about... Seventy dragons that still live at most thanks to humans killing them off to use their scales as armor, their bones as weapons, their blood for medicinal purposes, organs to make satchels and just for pure sport. The fey folk, your kind, are slowly dying out due to the amount of iron and pollutants humans have caused in what was originally our land. Their sonar waves are killing not only the animals like whales and dolphins, but mermaids as well,” Fox stated smoothly although he winced slightly. He knew of these facts so why was everyone else in denial or just simply ignoring it? “How do you not know of this?

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:21 pm
Dantes_river Wrote:

Ky blushed and looked away shyly. "I... I grew up very sheltered. I was raised by my brother in a small house in the middle of a forest near a waterfall. My brother never brought home any sort of media information from the outside world... I've only been out of the forest a couple of dozen times that I can remember." She turned to look at him again. "That's why he sent me here; to get a look at the world and meet people."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:37 pm
Natalia
Fey.

Adjusting her bag on her shoulder as she walked down the hallway Natalia searched for the right classroom. She was new to the school and had almost no idea where she was going. Just as she was getting ready to give up and go to the office to ask for directions she spotted the classroom. Stopping a ways away she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Its okay Nat, you can do this. Just stay calm and act normal," she said told herself in a hushed tone. Opening her eyes again Natalia walked into the classroom with a small and barely noticable smile on her face. When she walked into the classroom she noticed there were already a few people in the room but of course she didn't know any of them. A small sigh escaped her lips but she pretended not to notice as she went over to an empty seat and sat down quietly. Reaching into her bag she pulled out one of her notebooks so she could draw while she waited for class to begin.

Out Of Conciousness:

lovedeathdesire

Bashful Informer

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 pm
[quote="lovedeathdesire"][quote]
Ky watched as a new girl walked into the room. She noticed the girl sit by herself not far and called over to her. "Hello!" She smiled warmly, able to tell by the girl's demeanor that she was new. "Why don't you come sit over here? It's my first day, too."  
Inside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff