Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bound For Life

Back to Guilds

Slave and Master RP. 

Tags: Slave, Romance, Roleplaying, Master, Fantasy 

Reply Homes
Tsubasa's "Nest" (Closed!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

xXSatansHomicidalManiacXx
Captain

Malevolent Pyromaniac

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:00 am
It is full of black but also has some color. It is a small cottage located in the forests so no one could find him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:55 pm

"Why yes my dear. Whatever you desire" He finally reached the destination and dropped her on the floor. He did not know if he had anything unhealthy so he would have to check. He went inside and said "Hmmm i dont seem to have any unhealthy food. So i will have to buy some. Is there anything you would have in mind?"

Captain

Malevolent Pyromaniac

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

jackiee153

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:21 pm
Raion was looking around the place in slight awe, but kept a straight look on her face. My dear? She thought unsure of how to take that. She continued to look around and shrugged at his question, trying to be as least respectful as possible. Hm... I wonder how hard it would be to get lost in this forest... She thought to herself. She uaually really liked the forest, but this one was blocking her away from her freedom.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Tsubasa has always loved the forest and said "while im gone you can wander around the property. I do have a forcefield around my property. I have it to keep out men. They have destroyed my land and killed my wildlife. I have found a way to stop them, only i amd those who have this necklace canenter." Tsubasa took a necklace and placed it arouns Raion's neck. "This will allow you to walk around any were. Since you have no collar or and marks that make you look like a slave you should be able to walk around and not get caught. If you do not come home ill know you ran and i will not come after you. If you get lost blow this." He handed her a whistle but this one only allowed Tsubasa or any black angels to hear.

Captain

Malevolent Pyromaniac

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

jackiee153

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:09 pm
Raion looked at the things she had been given "You must want me to leave. You know you are giving a wild animal in a cage the key don't you?" Raion wasn't being rude just being honest, if he was going to let her go there was no reason to lie, but her voice still contained a sharp, angry tone. Is he just being stupid or is this a trap...?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:36 am

"I just want you to trust me. I do not intend on planning anything. Its just a gift. Just as long as you dont drop the key you will have no problem getting in." Tsubasa went outside and whipped out his wings and flew. He hoped nothing would happen to her.

Captain

Malevolent Pyromaniac

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

jackiee153

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:14 pm
As soon as Tsubasa was out of sight Raion ran off into the forest. She ran for what seemed like centurys before reaching Tsubasa's force sheild. Once she was out of the sheild she ripped the necklace off. For a few moments she stood there, unsure what to do next, it was in that silence that she heard flowing water. A drink dose sound good after running this far... The fighter then followed the sound to a small creek not even five minutes away from the force shield and took a break.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Tsubasa had arrived at the store. He looked at his wings and turned them back to black. He went in after closing his wings. He bought some chips, donuts, soda, and icecream. He himself was not a fan but would eat any form of food.

There were 5 men in black suits that were hanging around the forcefield. One noticed the girl and whispered something. All the other men turned around and was walking towards her.  

Captain

Malevolent Pyromaniac

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

jackiee153

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:01 pm
Noting the men in suits Raion became extremely curious, but knew something was very wrong with this picture. She picked up the strongest stick she could find that was closest to her and scribbled in the dirt, pretending not to notice them. After a few monents she looked up and pretended as if she was now seeing the men for the first time. She waved at them and kept the strong stick in hand, as it was the best she could manage for a weapon, and waited to see what the men would do.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:55 pm

The men in black werer coming towards her with all there might. While they fought acouple who just came on back up found a necklace. One picked it up and walked foward. The man with him tried to follow him but he ran into the wall. The one with the necklace came out and touched the man with him and they both went in. They knew they found something valuable.

Captain

Malevolent Pyromaniac

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

jackiee153

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:53 pm
Raion grabbed another stick and threw it at one of the nearby men's head "'Scuse me but this is private property, unless you have a desent reason to be here then leave. I must ask you to leave. You get one nice warning. The next one may not be so nice." She held the stick up defencively. The girl knew if they had guns she was a goner, but she also knew she could take some of them out in the process.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:35 pm

There was a guard hanging over Azula. He waited for the right moment and attacked. He jumped down and knocked Azula out. The men in black tied her up and took her with them through the shield. Two guards were hiding in the bushes waiting for Tsubasa to come home so that they could cut off his route.

Tsubasa came back from the store and was in front of the shield and knew something was wrong. He saw his door open and ran inside seeing Azula tied up. The two guards behind teh bushes came out and walked in with guns in their hand.

Captain

Malevolent Pyromaniac

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

jackiee153

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:47 pm
Raion was knocked unconscious then dragged back to Tsunasa's place. "Dam a** holes. What the hell do you think you are doing?" Raion growled at then men. She had actually kind of planned this, since she wanted to know what they were up to, but hadn't intended to get dragged back to Tsubasa's place. Dam, I have a dagard they haven't found and I can easily out maneuver them, probably getting shot a few times along the way but ta hell with that... I think I'll wait and find out what they want first. Man, if I keep doing things like this I'm bound to get myself killed... or worse. She thought light heartedly in her head, not even looking at Tsubasa when he approached.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:57 pm

There was a guard hanging over Azula. He waited for the right moment and attacked. He jumped down and knocked Azula out. The men in black tied her up and took her with them through the shield. Two guards were hiding in the bushes waiting for Tsubasa to come home so that they could cut off his route.

"Shit you damn b******. How the hell did you even get in?" Tsubasa tried to turn around but saw two men in black behind him. Tsubasa thought "damn there is no way that i can escape and i cant risk letting them hurt Raoin. Damn ill have to let them take me. After all this time know they find me? This couldnt be worse timing" "So what do you want with me?"

"You know what we want. We want you. We want your power, you have eluded us for way to long. We will get you. we dont care if we have to knock you out or not." One of the guards came up behind him and placed the gun to his back. Another took the rope and grabbed his wrists and tied them behind his back. The guard then put a gag in his mouth.

Captain

Malevolent Pyromaniac

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

jackiee153

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:07 pm
While the men were distracted Raion desided that now she knew what they wanted to try and escape. "Hey biches!" Raion said once she had severed the rope, gotten free, and knocked out the two men closest to her by a light unexpected cut. "You forgot about me." She had a confident smile on her face but she knew she couldn't win alone with a dagard, a sword would be another story entirely, but she knew if she distracted them from Tsubasa and he could do something they might escape with minimal bullet holes in them.  
Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games