Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply DMA (Death Magic Allegiance)
DMA Roof Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

flipping ray of sunshine
Captain

Shy Giver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:32 pm
Spreader of Despair Wrote:

Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
Head of the DMWMA

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Charlotte walked up to the school roof and looked around quietly "I know there are a lot of people that should not be in the City... even so..." She muttered as she felt anxious suddenly. Finally she closed her eyes for a moment and her doll appeared "We are going on a little errand Charl." She said as Charl giggled with excitement and landed in her arms as she disappeared suddenly. ((exit))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:27 pm
A Little Good....

A Little Bad.....

--- Hazama ---
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Hazama stepped onto the roof top through a fallthrough mixing of darkness and lightning, wondering what he could find that would interest him here. "Well then." He spoke readily. "This is a city of demons and witches? There should be plenty of action going on here...."

Hazama flipped out a lighter from his pocket as a cigarette flickered into existance in his mouth. The fire from the lighter made contact with the stick for half a second and it was lit. He flicked the lighter up and used the now free hand to open his pocket to allow the lighter to fall in.

He took a drag form the smoke and put his foot up on the slightly lifted edge of the roof, then released the smoke over the city winds. "Everything is a bomb...." Hazama began with his yellow eyes flashing over the possiblities in the city. "You just have to find the fuse."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Complacent Mind

Perfect Rogue

First Branch of Insanity

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:06 pm
╫ Shiro ╫
Sand Demon

▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

One of the three clones that were created by Shiro landed on the roof using the Demonic Grigori ability. He released the ability and reverted back to it's normal shape. Now what? he asked the air with a small sigh.

(OOC:)
((Hatred Wavelength: On [Off]))

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The sand man isn't going to put you to sleep, he's going to destroy you.

Theme

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:34 am
Goddess of the East Wrote:
)

Rose gently landed on the roof lowering her head to allow sage and heko to get off.heko would slip off and turn grabbing sages hips gently lifting her as if she was weightless, heko placed sage down gently as rose watched. " miss sage I trust the ride was to your liking." Heko seem to avoid eye contact with sage now, yet he still had his hands on sages hips.  

Twisted Tamashi
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:19 pm
Sage Knight: Witch of Water?
[

The ride had gone remarkable well. Riding a dragon was way more enjoyable then riding in an airplane. Sage didn’t want to fall off, so she had wrapped her arms around Heko as if they rode a motorcycle not a dragon. Their ride came to an end on the roof top of the DWA. She liked the choice of location. It would be a lot easier to cover the school without having to actually visit every location. Sage was about to get off Rose by herself when Heko’s hands slipped around her waist and he easily lifted her off and set her gently on the roof top. She was surprised his hand lingered on her hips as he asked her how the ride went, yet she didn’t reject his closeness. Sage smiled sweetly, “I liked it very much, we’ll have to do it again.” Wanting to be closer to him she slipped her hands behind his neck and casually rested her head on his chest. His body temperature was such a contrast to hers. Sage giggled, “You must take all the cute girls up here after offering them a dragon ride.” There was a part of her that believed her statement to be true, but another part that didn’t want it to be.
Twisted Tamashi Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:00 pm
)

Hekos cheek flushed red as she said other girls and he spoke. " well you see not really because your the dirst girl I've allowed to ride rose, and you were kinda my first kiss." Hekos cheeks turned a deep crimson as he stared at the roof his hands still resting lightly on sages hips. Heko was focused on control he needed more then ever to make himself a gentlemen for sage he couldn't slip up but something about the closeness made his heart pound and his bones go weak. He didn't under stand what had happend since that kiss it was like he had a spell cast on him.  

Twisted Tamashi
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:07 pm
[

Sage’s body temperature dropped a few degrees as he mentioned that she had stolen his first kiss. It would take more than her fingers and toes to count the many she had been with. Great, she had corrupted something so pure. Her mother’s shrill voice along with her dad’s dull tone echoed in her mind, “A pitiful excuse of a witch like you will never be loved. How can you be loved if your own parents can hardly stand to look at you? A witch without power is useless. . ” Heko’s heartbeat brought her back from the past. “The first eh?” She tapped her lips with the tip of her finger. “I wish I could say the same.” Sage giggled. “That means I could be your first in other things.” Her eye brows wiggled playfully, “Just don’t go falling in love, okay?”
Twisted Tamashi Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:01 pm
)

Heko blushed at the thought then his heart sank." Why shouldn't I fall in love? " heko body temp grew higher as rose seemed to do the same the easly heard heart skipped a beat heko was lost in the thoughts of what he had done wrong and how ro fix it when genos voice plagues sages ear as a whosper. " you should have died, can't you see you already hooked him? Just kill him and save us both a life of his pain." Genos whispering voice blew away with the wind but his ominous presence still lingered.  

Twisted Tamashi
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:01 pm
[

Sage wished he could love her, but the curse would prevent it. As long as he didn’t say the L word he’d be safe and they could stay this close forever. She was about to answer when a voice snaked its way into her ears. Geno? His words made her heart hurt. She was trying not to kill him. Her fingers twitched she needed to run. Why? Because she was wrong isolation kept everyone safe. Sage pulled away from Heko about to run, but she couldn’t. She cared for the cute boy who had saved her. Sage didn’t feel so broken in his arms. They were warm and welcoming. If she told him of the curse she’d fall into a deep coma for a thousand years. She’d go mad if she’d have to stay in her own mind for that long. Yet, if she let him say it, she’d black out and he’d be dead at her feet when she awoke. Tears of black dripped down her cheek. “I can’t say. . .” He deserved more, but she couldn’t say much more her mother’s dark magic was already showing in her tears.

Twisted Tamashi Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:21 pm
)

Heko grabbed sages hand gently. Heko pulled her causing her to turn into his chwst. Heko held her as he looked in her eyes and gently wiped away sages tears as he spoke. " I may have just met you and I may not know your past. I won't lie to you and say I do. But I know ever since that kiss my heart has screamed your name. You say I can't love you. But I'm afraid I do love you. Please don't hate me miss sage." Heko continued to hold sage unsure why he had spoke the words he had yet they felt right.  

Twisted Tamashi
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:54 pm
[

Sage didn’t fight him as he pulled her up by her hands and into his chest. The tears caught in her eyes once they were wiped away. Please Heko don’t say it she pleaded in her mind. Sage didn’t have time to stop him because as if the curse knew she lost control of her body. Once the words left his mouth her eyes normally light blue turned black. Sage’s mind clicked off and the darkness took over. Her soul wave length cut out and returned completely different. Her normally sporadic wave length was now smooth and as black as obsidian. “Aww you love her? How sweet!” She then brought her lips to his ear which she nibbled lightly before whispering, “Now it’s time to see you bleed!” A full sized water figure black as night went to stab through Heko and rip out his heart. Sage held him place for the attack.
Twisted Tamashi Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:09 pm
)

something stopped the attack dead as heko smirked and looked up but the eyes were not hekos the once calm soul wave length ignited like fire growing massive the waves of white flame coming from heko as he spoke his voice duel toned. " You dare stand in our way? do you think you have the power to stop us from claiming her?" heko growled as his hand slammed into the water figure the heat far greater then normal water could remain a liquid at. hekos body had grown larger his muscular system much more massive then before.  

Twisted Tamashi
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:20 am
[

*In Sage's mind*
She was seven again. This dream played every time she blacked out. She had a red ball in her hands and she bounced it into the dark mist on the other side of her room. It bounced back without hitting a wall. Something in the dark mist had passed it back. She never knew what it was. Giggling like always Sage bounced the ball back into the darkness. However when the ball came back it wasn't a ball at all a beating heart lay at her feet. Sage was perplexed more then disturbed by the heart. Picking it up the heart continued to beat. Her mother and father rushed into the room and the dream ended.

*Meanwhile with Heko*
The water figure dissipated pooling at his feet. Sage's body had moved away from him teetering on the edge of the roof like a tight rope walker. Wicked laughter encompassed the area like surround sound. Two more dark figures appeared as the water at his feet froze. "If you kill the figures, a double amount will appear." She tapped her cheek with a long slender finger before saying, "Water, Water, Frozen Maze." It was Sage's only technique worth using. Heko was now trapped in an intricate maze with the dark figures waiting for him around corners. "I have no problem with you claiming her, I just want her to suffer." That was when Sage's body started to fall off the edge. The darkness knew no amount of ice would hold the dragon, so it was trying a different technique. Erasing her memories of him and replacing them with fear.

Twisted Tamashi Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:20 am
)

The voice twisted into sages ears. " you could fall but even if you hot the ground and she dies he won't stop. He will bring her back at the cost of his own life. You picked thewrong one to try and kill. His life is hers to take not yours." The whispers from geno stopped as heko roared out the roof shaking as he jumped up his body almost vanished as he shot his hand barley catching sages and his other hand barley caught the room as he held sage their bodies hanging over the edge. " I won't let her suffer so GIVE HER BACK!!!!!" Heko roared as he pulled sage up ro hold her closer.  

Twisted Tamashi
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

DMA (Death Magic Allegiance)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces