• Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:11 pm
If you don't know what it looks like then watch the show over again please  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 pm
Lonnie Oxford

////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\
*dogs are so mean to me Nya
User Image

Lonnie followed ciel inside next thing she knows she's tackled by pluto she freaked "Why isn't he wearing clothes?!" she asked shaking with fear  

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

School Tests
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:49 pm
vampirelover1242344

________________________________ Sebastian Michaelis________________________________

OOC:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I do what I must to protect my young master

Sebastian sighed and picked up Pluto by the neck. "He is a demon hound, he doesn't much where clothes unless there is company or going out. I guess he got exited smelling a kitten." He said the looking a Pluto walking over and tossing him outside. "Would you like any Tea or cake?" He asked Ciel then Lonnie."Any for you either?" He asked slightly titling his head.

You may say, I'm simply One Hell of a Butler....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:03 pm
Lonnie Oxford

////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\
*dogs are so mean to me Nya
User Image
Lonnie transformed into a cat and walked away very wary of her surroundings

Ciel watched her "well then i guess you're going to like this girl Sebastian" he said snickering

Lonnie came running back followed by the three idiots she hid behind Sebastian "how did a cat get in here?" bard asked Lonnie staid where she was curled up in a blonde and black striped ball  

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image

Kiryu just walked into the living room and sat down, " I wonder how was the young master's trip out of the manor. I sense they brought stray home and it isanother demon a cat." he said and leaned back on the couch and looked towards the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:21 pm
________________________________ Sebastian Michaelis________________________________

OOC:

Sebastian showed a slight nod ignoring the boy's... 'humor'. He turned around and picked up Lonnie sighing. "This is a guest to to the Phantomhive manor.I can't just leave a lonely cat out on the streets of London now." He said to Bard petting her gently. He set Lonnie down and left walking into the kitchen to heat up some water making tea. Sebastian made his way back with they tray stopping in the living room and looked at Kiryu. "We have a guest here Kiryu, she tends to be... abit of a cat, at the moment.... So don't eat her." He walked back into the entrance and looked and Bard and the other two. "Don't you have work you must attend back too?" He said as they finally left.

School Tests
Captain

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Kiryu looked at Sebastian " fine I won't eat our guest if that would please you and master Ciel, welI will I go meet her now he said and got up and went to where Lonnie went in front of her and bowed towards her. " welcome to the phantomhive manor madam even though I bet Sebastian already welcomed you here, anyways am Kiryu and I serve master ciel just like Sebastian here at phantomhive manor." he said and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:05 pm
Lonnie followed ciel to his office and mewed at kiryu she waited for Sebastian on Ciel's desk  

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

School Tests
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Sebastian followed shortly after into Ciel's office. He smiled picking Lonnie up and sitting down in the chair petting her. He had pretty much ignored everything that was going on and started playing with the small cat.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 am
Lonnie purred with joy Ciel looked up from his work "i knew you would like her" he said Lonnie suddenly felt tired and she yawned and curled up into a ball snuggled close to sebastian  

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

Kiryu sighed and stretched out on the couch. " I really have no interest in having a cat here , but it doesn't matter since Sebastian can have a cat friend, just watch later in the future the cat will develop tru love feelings towards Sebastain and later she will become really annoyed and disappointed in that demon butler." he said to his self.

" Girls never fall for me since all girls and people think is that a crow of darkness is just a package of bad luck , just made as bird for the world." he said and laid down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:39 pm
Lonnie jumped off and walked into the Lobby and sat down on the floor in front of him "Mew"  

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image

Kiryu looked at her " umm what is it I don't understand cat language am a crow so I don't understand cats very much in their language, am nothing special here I'm just working here since nobody else would take me in their manors just because am a Misfortune delivery in the other masters of their manors. I do enjoy this manor more then any other manors in London." he said to Lonnie.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:17 am
Lonnie transformed back to a human of some sorts "You're nice i like you" she said  

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:39 am
yin wondered towards the mannor looking around, it looked cool, she knew she should leave but couldnt bring herself to she walked faster into the lland soon finding herself in the yard, she was soon closer to the house when she heard a deep growl, her ears perked up slighty as she turned she saw a gaint demon hound in frount of her, she smiled akwardly and he pounced on her growling in her face  
manors or houses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff