Welcome to Gaia! ::

All of My Love

Back to Guilds

Strictly Romance rps 

Tags: Romance, Yuri, Yaoi, Anime, Master/Slave 

Reply One on One
[Bl4ck]-Technically Not Related-[Lace] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

SilvurLace_Alchemist

Greedy Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:35 am
Tiera Muze was an only child up into her teens, until her mother had gotten married, and thus she gained a step brother. Their sibling relationship had a rocky beginning but once time went along they started to bond. The more time they spent together, it seemed there was something more beyond just plain ole sibling love.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:39 am
Name: Tiera Muze
Personality: polite and kind, very quiet and blunt at times, slight shy side
can be outgoing when she pleases, a bit on the anti-social side
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.  

SilvurLace_Alchemist

Greedy Vampire

Simple_Imperfections

Fashionable Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:44 am
Name: James Kilo-Muze
Personality: outgoing and social, trustworthy, and fun
Picture:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 am
Bl4ck_B4rbi3 Wrote:

It's getting close to the end of the school year as Tiera stumbled out of bed to get ready for school, 'Thank god it's Friday', she mumbled to herself. After a quick shower and getting her clothes on, she made her way downstairs to the kitchen and promptly sat in the dining room with her face getting acquainted with the table, "I hate mornings...".  

SilvurLace_Alchemist

Greedy Vampire

Simple_Imperfections

Fashionable Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:11 am
SilvurLace_Alchemist Wrote:

James got up out of bed with a smile on his face. "It's friday!" He goes to bathroom to get cleaned up. He put on some jeans and a tshirt and headed to the kitchen. "Good Morning to you Tiera." He sung. He grabbed a bowl, milk, and cereal.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 am
Bl4ck_B4rbi3 Wrote:

Not moving her head from the table she did a lazy wave and sunk lower into her chair, lifting her head so her chin rests on the table, she rubs the sleep out of her eyes and lets out a yawn. "Why are you so cheery this morning, James?", she stood up and stretched as she slowly made her way to the kitchen for a quick breakfast.  

SilvurLace_Alchemist

Greedy Vampire

Simple_Imperfections

Fashionable Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:19 am

James started to eat his cereal. "It's Friday. The last friday before school is out. I am waiting for the last day." He slurped the milk in his cereal and put the bowl in the sink. "Why aren't you cheery? So dark and evil looking." He chuckled at his joke.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:25 am
Bl4ck_B4rbi3 Wrote:

Tiera rolled her eyes and grabbed two piece's of bread and popped 'em into the toaster, "Because, I'm not a morning person, I'm never a morning person, nothing is good about the mornings", she whined and leaned against the counter waiting for her toast. Once her toast popped out the toaster, she prepared them the way she liked them and sat back at the table.  

SilvurLace_Alchemist

Greedy Vampire

Simple_Imperfections

Fashionable Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:28 am

"Mornings are the best." James checked the time and new the bus was coming in like 10 mins. "Are you driving to school?" He sat down in the chair next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:33 am
Bl4ck_B4rbi3 Wrote:

As she took a bite out of her toast she looked at the time, "I guess I will, riding in my car is better than being on that d*mn bus", she downed one slice of toast and took a sip of her coffee, "Were you planning on taking the bus this morning?", she asked as she took another slow sip of coffee.

SilvurLace_Alchemist

Greedy Vampire

Simple_Imperfections

Fashionable Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:36 am

"Yes. All my friends ride the bus." James said as it was obvious why he was going to take the bus. He grabbed his backpack.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:44 am
Bl4ck_B4rbi3 Wrote:

Tiera shook her head as she grabbed her messenger bag and put her dishes in the sink, "Well have fun on the bus, and remember to pay attention in class". She grabbed her car keys and started to make her way out the door and to her volkswagen beetle.  

SilvurLace_Alchemist

Greedy Vampire

Simple_Imperfections

Fashionable Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:48 am

"What are you my mom?" James got on the bus and sat next to his friend. The bus drove off to take them to school.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:57 am
Bl4ck_B4rbi3 Wrote:

Tiera stuck her tongue out at the bus as it drove off, "at least all my grades are decent..". She got into her car and started it up, before pulling out the driveway she made sure she had all her books, the last thing she wanted was to forget anything like her history paper. Once everything was in check she started to drive to school.  

SilvurLace_Alchemist

Greedy Vampire

One on One

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff