Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Games

Back to Guilds

A Hunger games roleplay (U/C) 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplay, Games, Movies, Books 

Reply Hall of Fame
The pond, the Ending to our first Games Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:44 am
The Pond is fed by the stream in the East Pine Forest.
The water is cold but you will find:

- Trout
-Minnows
- Deer
- Rabbits
- Squirrels
- Other animals
- Edible plant life
-Carp

Dangers Include

- Tributes
-Bears
-Wolves
- Gamemaker Surprises
- Piranha-type Mutt

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:56 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia gasped when she saw the pond. She rushed to the shore, her knees stopping her, leaving a dirt cloud behind her. She took her pack off, grabbing all of the water bottles and filling each with water. Then she put a water purifier into each, then sealed them and quickly slid them back into her bag. Thia was unsure of where to go next and she sure as hell hoped she wasn't being followed. She could go to the Mountains or the South Forest, which neither were particularly close. Thia made up her mind and started running to the South forest. Maybe there was a cave or higher trees that she could climb.

OOC: *South Pine Forest*

Wearing.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:24 pm
--- How many people are left? ---

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

--- Do I even have a chance still? ---

Colt hadn't had to rush when the gong had sounded. But he was amazed by some of the other tributes' speed. He'd have to watch out for that. He managed to get a sword and two daggers from the inner ring, along with the one tent, and a bag of what looked and smelled like jerky. He couldn't tell the exact animal from just smelling it, but it didn't really matter, he had a good source of protein in case he got hungry. Colt didn't stick around to hang around the 'Careers' he didn't want to be like them, but he knew if he won he would catch hell from his father for that decision. Colt heard some splashing as he saw that he was leaving the forest he had plunged into. He came to a clearing, except it wasn't a clearing, it was a pond. Colt smiled and saw a running stream coming into the pond. That was his safest bet, since he didn't have any water purifiers. But just to be safe, he cut off a piece of his shirt and scooped water into that and drank from underneath it. Colt decided he would stay here until he had to leave. He set up his tent in a little hollow near a large oak tree. He covered it the best he could and he sat by the entrance with his sword ready. He was listening quietly to the sounds of the forest and pond surrounding him. It was peaceful, he liked it. It as so much different from his home life.

Health: 100%
Hunger: 100%
Love Interest: None Yet
Energy: 80%
Thoughts: Just keep telling myself that it's going to be okay.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:04 am

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt awoke early in the morning, he was awakened by birds chirping. He had gotten a great amount of sleep, but now he was just a little thirsty. So Colt brought himself out of his hidden tent and walked over to the pond. He once again took his piece of cloth and drank from under that. After his thirst was quenched he figured he should get some breakfast. He walked a little into the forest and quieted his footsteps. He wanted to find something like a rabbit or squirrel. But it would difficult because he didn't have a proper hunting weapon. He could hunt easily with a gun or bow, but not so easily with just a pair of daggers. After about an hour of searching the sun was peaking over the horizon. Colt walked back and sat on a large rock for a little bit, just thinking. Then he decided to just set snares the best he could and hope for the best. This took him about an hour also; he set just over two dozen snares. He had spread them out well in his opinion. Then his paranoia started setting in. Colt knew he had to protect himself more than with just a few weapons. And since he didn't have a partner he could switch with someone every few hours to keep watch while he was doing other things. So he started making traps and laying them by the main beaten paths that led to the pond. His traps weren't directly on it but he had laid two on each side of a trail leading here. It would slow down a tribute and make enough noise to catch his attention even if he was asleep, and hopefully it will also catch a few animals, hopefully bigger ones. Colt then got a little bored; this is why he liked hunting with a weapon rather than just setting snares and traps. Those were too easy for him. So to fill his boredom he sat on a rock, held a stick in his hand and began to draw in the dirt. Surprisingly Colt was actually a very good artist, even if it was just dirt drawings. He drew the cornucopia, the building the tributes where kept in in the Capitol, he drew his house at District 2, ect. This took up most of his time.

Hunger: 90%
Love Interest: Not Yet
Energy: 95%
Thoughts: I hope something or someone comes along soon.

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:28 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia ran as fast as she could to the pond. When she saw the boy from District 2, she instinctively raised her bow. "I won't kill you, if you don't kill me. I just need water." She whispered, letting her words float towards his ears. She took a deep breath, a guy like him was probably a Carrer.

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:24 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt looked up towards her, her bow was lifted with an arrow pointed directly at him. He glanced a bit towards his dagger that was by his last trap he made. He sighed, but then smirked slightly as he nodded. "Alright." He said clearly. His deep voice was calm. Once she started moving towards the water Colt looked at the bow, "Do you know how to use it?" He asked, not really expecting her to answer.

Hunger: 88%
Energy: 95%
Thoughts: I have some company for the moment.

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:50 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia lowered her bow slowly and walked slowly to the water. When he asked if she knew how to use the bow. She nodded. She knew how to use a bow and make one. Thia went through her bag, she didn't have an empty bottle. She did have an half empty one though. Thia sighed, pulling it out, she tossed it in Colt's direction. "You can have it, I just need the bottle back. It's clean..." Thia whispered again, she felt like she had never talked so much in her life.

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:19 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt looked up and caught the bottle. "Okay..." He said. He looked at it just a little. He emptied it and stood and walked over and handed it back to Thia. "Do you need any food or anything?" He asked looking down at her.

Love Interest: Not yet
Energy: 90%
Thoughts: Got some company for the moment.

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:36 am
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia took the bottle back from him when he was finished and filled it with water, then put a purifying tablet into it. She shook her head the gestured to her back pack, which was now full of various foods she had collected from the Cornucopia. "Careers haven't set up camp yet." She said with a shrug. Thia kept reminding herself that an alliance is not the best way to go. It did have it's pros and it's cons, but mostly cons! There was still a chance that she would end up having to kill him if they were in an alliance.

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:09 am

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt nodded and walked back to his rock and returned to his drawings. "They might be setting a camp in one of the forests near the Cornucopia, I'd watch out for that...." He said after thinking for a moment. "Maybe they might be trying something new for once." He said smirking to himself. Just imagining seeing his father watching him; talking to this district ten girl, talking about certain secrets that he was suppose to be putting to use and not just telling about them.

Thoughts: Got some company for the moment.

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:33 am
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia shrugged, they hadn't caught her, so it didn't matter much to her. She nervously rubbed her horse shoe pendant. It was supposed to bring her luck. Thia cut a piece of fabric from her back pack and got it wet. She then cleaned the dirt away from her arms and face, then carefully put the knife and fabric away. Thia bit her lip, then picked her stuff up, then pulled her bow over her shoulder. "I should get going, then." She whispered and started toward the South Forest. Maybe she should have gone to the mountains, she grabbed the rope to climb with the anyway. Thia changed directions and started toward the mountains. She knew he could easily kill her, her back was turned. That thought made her pull the bow off her shoulder and load it again.

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:50 am

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt nodded as Thia started walking. He stood and followed after her, only to go and pick up his knife and walk back. He wasn't sure if this had startled her or not, but he didn't really care. In the case that she did she could have an arrow in his heart within a second and it would over. Honestly at this point Colt didn't care who won. If he did, then great, if he didn't....Well that was life. He silently wished Thia good luck. It was the least he could do after her lending him clean water, and for not shooting him. Colt walked back to his rock and sat, and began drawing with his stick again.

Thoughts: Company's gone now. Now I'm just left with my own thoughts.

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kai Sparrowheart
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:45 pm
Renn Holloway

District 11

Renn slowly made his way into the area by the pond. He saw a boy, twice his height and strength, alone. He froze and hid, but snapped a twig in the process.
((OOC--- You can kill him if you want.))

Inventory
: A pendant of a celtic-looking orchard tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:06 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt turned around and stood instantly. He grabbed his sword from its position up against the boulder. Colt walked a little bit towards the snap of the stick. "Hey! You better show yourself, if I have to find you, it won't be pretty!" Colt said loudly, his voice sounding more like an irritated growl.

Hunger: 100%
Energy: 100%
Thoughts: So much for a peaceful afternoon.

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:20 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia appeared from behind a tree, but shook her head to Colt, telling him it wasn't her. She would have been smarter than to startle him. She pulled the bow off her shoulder and loaded it, pointing it toward the trees nervously. Thia and Colt weren't exactly an alliance, but she'd help when she could.

OOC:

Wearing.  
Hall of Fame

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas